Life Always Gives A Second Ch...

Av DreamyAakrity

The story starts after Kriya leaves. Rey is heart broken, and he decides to leave dance, and now has become... Mer

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Important
Part 13

Part 12

288 22 1
Av DreamyAakrity

Night:

Shekhawat House:

Swayam- baby doll, i cant tell you how happy i am knowing they all are coming here. Can you believe it??

Taani- ofcourse bhai! How can i not?? They all are our friends and family and most importantly when you shifted to mumbai that was the last we met them. After that they left for the World of music competition where not did they only win it, but also they became the youngest and most successful band of the world. They even took nandu, navu, and abhi with them and made them joined in Oxford. But finally now they will be here, and doing their last year with us!

Swayam- i swear its been so long. Not did they once missed me. I know they were in contact with you, as ofcourse how can they live without talking to their taani partner.

Taani- hahaha... bhai stop being jealous okay. And its not their fault. Nandu called you once but that iday i think you were hurt because of sharon so you shouted at her, and you know she is so sensitive so she did not call you after that.

Swayam- ohh my god baby doll, i dont even remember. When did this thing even happen???

Taani- on shivams party night, where you saw sharon and shivam kissing each other. Bhai its not your fault. Dont worry i made her understood. Also, she is not angry at you. So chill!! Okay!!

Swayam- god baby doll! She must have been so hurt! I have never shouted at her before that. She is my cute little rabbit! I will call her right now and apologise to her.

Taani- bhai dont. Anyways, in three months they are coming here. Next month we have our exams starting which will last 45 days. So, When she will come here then you talk to her. Okay i am going to my room i am so damn feeling sleepy.

Swayam- good night baby doll!

They hug each other and call it for the night!

Rey's Home-

Rey pov:- sometimes life gets so complicated. I was heartbroken knowing kriyas betrayal. But now see it has faded and hate has its place. I could never think of her to be so clever and cunning. Her talks all were fake. Everything was pre planned. She had it all planned. She only after knowing me as the dazzler started becoming my friend. Slowly i fell in love with her. God i was such a dumb to fall for her antics. But taani also said right, now its not the time to regret for that. Falling in love with her was not my weakness. Ohh god please give me strength to move on, and forget this as soon as possible. I dont want to remember these things. I just want to accept it and move on. And i have accepted it too. But moving on please god help me with it. From now on i wont let the past affect me and my friends! Yes, thats it.

Sharons place-

Sharon pov- last 6 monthe had been a complete roller coster ride for me and rey too. But knowing i have a step sister, then she taking revenge from me and my best friend, and for what ?? For something only her mother is reposible. I now know how it feels to get your heart broken, is it how swayam must have felt when he saw me with someone else?? I did behave very badly with him, and also slapped him infront of so many people. Even after we became friends i never apologised. It only shows how easily i take things for granted. Today i am standing at such a point of my life where i have no one except my friends. If someone would have told me a year back that i would be friends with the weaklings, and become so close to swayams sister i would have laughed at his foolish thoughts. But now if i think of it i would have been broken beyond repair if taani wouldnt have been there with me. She like an angel came to my life and gave me courage and strength to fight the demons of my life. She and all my other friends stood like a rock to protect me. This is the time i need to move ahead and be their old sharon again. I know they all know that me and rey are still broken from inside thats why they keep giving us space which they never did before. Even i knew simmi would come and talk to me about it, but even she did not come and let me heal on my own. They all the real strength i have in my life. I cant let that shivam to make me weak and disappoint my friends for him. I have to do this and I will do it. I will talk to taani tomorow i know she will definitely help me to overcome this and be strong again.

Next day-

St louis college-

The gang is at the Rehearsal hall, as they got the exam dates this morning.

Vicky- yaar why do these exams come. I have hardly attended any classes, though i can still make few subjects but how will i even cope up with maths and economics.

Nil- yeah dude. They are the toughest subjects of all. Except rey and swayam none of us are very easy with these two subjects. As always these two wont have any problems. But what will happen to us?? We will definitely fail!!

Swayam- guys chill! Theres still 40 days for exams to start. And after 10 days as we all submits our projects college is giving us one month off for exams preps. And guys for your knowledge we have economics national level olympiad chanp here. Taani for years she had been the winner. Trust me guys no one can beat her in economics.

Gang shocked- what???

Taani- actually i have always been interested business analytics and economics. Its my dream to be the most successful entrepreneur like my father. So from the time i was in 10th i started watching mews, reading newspapers, national economical books, business studies. After a year when i thought i was well educated about the past, and present economic situations i wanted to join internship on some other company for work experience but papa never allowed that. That time national educational olympiad competitions were held, i took part in that and just like that i won it. I gained a lot more knowledge from other participants during debates and For the new two years i did the same. So yeah! You guys can call me economics champ. This years course i know like the back of my hand.

Neha- wow taani there is something that you cannot do??

Vishaka- taani seriously i am impressed. You are national level dance and economics champ, you know martial arts, you are so good in your studies. Dude seriously there is seriously a limit to be so talented.

Taani- guys before you start praising me let me tell you i auck at maths. I am not 100% perfect. Yes i am good at few things but only those things which are of my interest. Not at other things. So bhai and reyaansh you guys need to help me too with maths.

Swayam- ohh yes how could i even forget this baby doll. You used to get only passing marks in science and maths. You detested these two subjects.

Taani- thats true bhai, i still detest these subjects.

Rey- okay lets do one thing. Lets complete the projects first, and make sure we do it in this week itself. So we get last three days to discuss our weak subjects and get guidance from teachers before t college gets closed for exams. After that we all can do group study and prepare for exams together.

Sharon- i like rey's idea. Lets take this week to complete the practicals first. Then we can get bavk to exams preparation. And dont forget guys we also need to take out time for atif aslam album. Vicky did you get the sim.

Vicky- yes sharon. I gave it to taani.

Taani- yes sharon, and i called to sir's office and let them know about our new details. I have also made a new email id for D3. I will send you all the details soon.

Simmi- thats okay taani. We trust you to do the right thing. So its okay you can share them with us later.

Rey- guys i got an idea for our practicals.

Rinni- what idea??

Rey- guys why dont we all chose supplementary topics, and do the projects together. Like in ecnomics we got the topic, so its mandatory we do this individually. But accounts, and business analytics we did not get any topics. So rather than taking small small topics for the project we take a full chapter as a project and do it as a group assignment.

Neha- neha liking this idea.

Nil- yeah dude. Super idea!

Taani- yeah guys if we do any chapter on our own professor might not accept it. So lets go to the professor and ask him to give us a chapter to do the group assignment.

Vicky- yaar but the professor will definitely give a tough chapter then.

Taani- yes that what i am saying, professor will definitely give a tough chapter, and important onw too to test us. This way we will be able to easily prepare an important chapter for the exams too. So lets headache later on.

Sharon- wow taani never thought like this. I must say taani i have seen my father talking business since forever. You have excellent business skills. I remember my father telling me once if you dont take risks you dont grow. Now asking professor asking for chapter is a risk, and is definitely going to be difficult, but later on it will bear us fruits and we would be prepared for that chapters.

Taani- thank you sharon. Compliments like these make my day. Now lets go to the professors before the college timings ends.

They go their professors and get permission to do the group assignments, and also gets the topics.

Taani- see i told you, both the professors gave the toughest topics of the subject for the group assignemts. And if you see marks wise these chapters gets the highest marks weightage too. So a very important part of bothe the subjects will be prepared like this. And we need not worry for the exams preps too.

Simmi- taani you are great!

Swayam- afterall she is my sister.
Saying this swayam hugs taani.

Sharon- guys lets meet at my place tonight to discuss about the projects.

Gang- okay

They all leave for their homes.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23K 916 30
Guys.... I repeat, no hatred for kriya or sara, just a more love for taani. a new ff with a new twist. hope u all like it.
2.2K 141 11
This is an old fan fiction of mine. Now continuing here . It's a Taarey ( Taani & Reyansh) fanfiction from the show Dil Dosti Dance. Well Is just be...
13.4K 633 33
TaaRey Fanfiction...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...