π’‰π’‚π’˜π’Œ π’†π’šπ’†π’” - park jay.

By selenqphile

❝ the best gift god gave us darling, is the ability to π₯𝐒𝐞. ❞ ━ to love someone almost meant to fall into... More

# CHARACTERS
## playlist β˜†
β₯ first meeting ✧.*
β₯ accepted!✧.*
β₯ dimension; dilemma✧.*
β₯ quite the man.✧.*
β₯ everything about him✧.*
β₯ cafe boy ✧.*
β₯ welcome home✧.*
β₯ behind the mall✧.*
β₯ insane for you✧.*
β₯ meet-cute ✧.*
β₯ jealousy jealousy ✧.*
β₯ jerk, jerk, jerk.✧.*
β₯ thousand reasons why.✧.*
β₯ your dead.✧.*
β₯ complex bereavement disorder ✧.*
β₯ who are you?✧.*
β₯ answers ✧.*
β₯ even, i missed you.✧.*
β₯ take my hand✧.*
β₯ first kill ✧.*
β₯ moving day ✧.*
β₯ oh my oh my god ✧.*
β₯ shining just for you ✧.*
β₯ our rules, our revenge. ✧.*
β₯ a bloody game ✧.*
β₯ my valentine ✧.*
β₯ twisted meanings ✧.*
β₯ missing piece to a puzzle ✧.*
β₯ the hunter, the killer.✧.*
β₯ forever & always. ✧.*
epilouge.
jay's pov
authors note β™‘

β₯ a whole trick ✧.*

86 5 10
By selenqphile

"Oh my god, you have the best boyfriend ever, kid you not!" Leeseo said with her jaw dropped when Su-yeon told her what happened.

Su-yeon just chuckled at the girl who was obsessed with the pictures she took, and then she just bided goodbye to her and left outside to meet her other two best friends who were impatiently waiting for her.

"Late, much?" Jungwon said giving her head a bop.

She ignored him and sat down, sipping on her tea, before Jungwon took that too and sipped her drink casually.

"Hey!" she shouted and snatched the drink back.

"I hate you so much, do you know?" she said jokingly

"I love you too." he said, sarcastically.

"Uff, anyways, we were here to check the anontxt website again right?" Su-yeon asked.

"I suppose." Heesung said, and grabbed the phone, shifting his fingertips towards the message button. "Here goes nothing."

He clicked on it and once again, it redirected them to another page.

But this time.

There was no notifications. No warnings. No little poem's left for them.

"Bad luck." Heesung murmured.

"No no no. This isn't it. He always leaves tricks or something.." Su-yeon said, unbelieving the message.

"He always does leave tricks. What could it be now?" Heesung asked, confused.

Jungwon looked at the message once again then let out a chuckle, hitting his head.

"He always leaves tricks. And so is this one. This message is a trick." he laughed.

"I don't erm.. quite understand you..?" Su-yeon asked, confused.

"Its a trick. He wants to test us. Thats why he always leaves such stupid little poems and messages leading us to finding him. Because he knows it. He knows we're trying to find him. He knows that everything we are doing, he's a step ahead. And he's always, always prepared." Jungwon elaborated.

"Damn. You sure know a lot about a serial killer." Heesung joked.

"But now, what is the catch, here?"

"The catch, is something we need to throw." Jungwon said, confusing them in riddles.

"Oh please, Won. Lets not talk in riddles!" Su-yeon protested.

"The message. Is something we need to give." Jungwon said, his winning smile still plastered across, as he took hold of the phone and typed the same thing "NO MESSAGE AVAILABLE", on the message board.

As soon as he clicked the send message button, it redirected them to two other pages.

"Now, this is the catch." he smiled of his small win against.

"God damn, is he a serial killer or poet!" Heesung said, with a pissed expression, as the three of them read the message.

"Oh, this is a little hard one." Su-yeon said, with a confused expression.

"Agreed cause I don't understand a single word written." Jungwon said, staring at the screen blankly.

Three of them, stared at the message, reading it over and over, but still didn't understand what it was.

"Wait. Let's trying reading it in a questioning order. Alright." Su-yeon said, resorting to their last option.

"Right."

"I am not born forgive me. For what? 

For the sins.

Sins in me that the world shall commit. Sins in the one who isn't born yet, that the world is going to commit..?

My words when they speak me. What words? Who speaks these words?

My thoughts when they think me. Which thoughts? And who is they?"

They wrote the lines, down in a small piece of paper and things started coming to their understanding.

"The subject in the poem is referred to I, referring to PJK or someone else?" Jungwon questioned in his head.

"I don't know but.. I think... Here, the person was in the past, not born yet but still asks for an apology.

 This apology is because of someone else?

Or the world, that committed some sins for which he will be responsible to, aswell?

 In the future or in the present however, when people speak of the person, they remember his words,

But what words are these, we dont know.

Who speaks the words, we dont know.

And this person's thoughts somehow echo maybe, when people think of him." Heesung said, arranging the poem in a sensible way.

"Wait. Wait." Su-yeon said, brainstorming in her head.

"'They' , that is referred to in the poem, this 'they', i-it's us."

"This poem. Its fully directing to u-us.." she said, still yet confused in her own words.

"Wait. It does make sense." The two boys said, putting her words at thought.

"We are the ones who think of 'this persons' words, when we remember him.
We think of 'this persons' thoughts, when we remember him.
As confusing as it sounds, it somehow makes sense." Jungwon said.

"Hmh." Heesung said and checked the time, thinking it was still early.

"Oh. I think we should finish this message thing off soon, since time's running out and I need to be somewhere else later." he said.

"Alright, lets move on to the next message." Jungwon nodded and clicked the message, which this time wasn't a riddle, wasn't a poem, and wasn't an error.

It was two plain words.

☆ a/n note ☆

hi hi miss me much? its been so lonnggg !!!  anyhoo love you lots and happy readingg!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 3.5K 34
❝We could have been happy. I know that, and it is perhaps the hardest thing to know.❞
20.6K 1.9K 55
They did nothing wrong, Bang Gihyeok and Sim Jake were just in love. Dating an idol was never easy. To see through their hardships, to look after the...
20.9K 1.2K 34
"Any of us had that death sentence, really. Fate just couldn't decide who to screw over first, so you did." 'A failed angel on a killing spree in ord...