โฅ๏ธŽ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ...

By HelloByMimi

๐“†™ยป "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๏ฟฝ... More

Information<3
Prologue
Hello to Another Beginning!
Newer, and Better than Ever
Roller Coaster
Not Your Strong Suit
White Lies
The Book behind the Cover : I
The Book behind the Cover : II
New Years!
Big Bang!
Parade Fest : The Invite
Parade Fest : One of Us

Acceptance

185 7 0
By HelloByMimi

"So, who are you anyways — like in general, your kingdom, origin?" Iris asks suddenly.

"Uh, well-" I start but get interrupted.

"Ohh! Are you a princess?!" Auriana jumps in.

We walked behind Talia and Mephisto, who also have a weird vibe going on. "Um, where are the other princesses?" I ask changing the topic.

"They're at home with Amaru. You'll meet them when we get there. Oh I can't wait to show you my earth stuff hoarding collec-" Auriana jumps up and down but I can't hear anyone and mindlessly walk through the winding roads of the town buried in my own thoughts.

I didn't think Iris trusted everyone she saw, that was easier than I'd expected it to be.. I worry as we pass many stores and shops and even a few large apartments.

In a few minutes of burrowing down in my thoughts, I get cut off my trance with Auriana's yelling. "We're hereeee!!" Stretching the 'e' with her hands in the air.

The three guide their way through the magic border. "Hey, what about that?" Mephisto asks me pointing to the border. "Well, cross your fingers." I respond as I walk in leaving him outside. "I don't wanna get zapped!" He yells.

"Just try it! It allows people with good intentions to pass through. If you have them." I wink sarcastically to anger him on purpose.

"Of course I have good intentions! I'll show you!!" He yells running through the border eyes closed. Knew that'll work.

I turn to see the princesses staring at us. "What? We've only came here for a day and he's already annoying." I roll my eyes pointing backwards at him. The Princesses laugh and I see a smile fight it's way into Talia's face.

We all walk onto the porch and knock on the door. Aunt Ellen answers and got confused, Iris explained that I'm from Ephidia and Mephisto isn't evil anymore explaining the border passing scene. She understood and let us in.

I can see why Izira always talks about Talia. She's,, much more than I expected her to be.

There was Lyna and Carissa sitting on the couch. "We explained the whole thing to them in brief." Iris says as we sit down on the opposite side.

"Took you long enough! Done with your emotional grieving?" Carissa exclaims loudly. Very loudly.

"Shut up for a second would you?! You've been driving me crazy the whole day!" Lyna starts.

"Me?! I've done nothing wrong! This is how people in Calix express their feelings!" She yells.

I covered my ears and so does Auriana. She giggles at the realisation and comes over sitting next to me. The other princesses try to calm the both down but end up creating more noise.

"So, how's life on Earth? Oh wait, you haven't been here for more than a few hours. Nevermind!" She yells in my ear to which I flinched.

"For the sake of Cladsnick, STOP!" I yell and everyone gets startled. "Huh, been a long time I've done that." I say and Auriana hugs me, probably breaking a bone or two.

"Oh, I like you so much and I don't know why!" She exclaims hugging me even tighter. I make an awkward face and ask, "any help here?" To Talia.

"Okay, that's enough. She's suffocating Auriana." She scold her and she lets go. "Haha, okay. I have a lot to get used to." I say to myself.

"Hey, it's afternoon. Lunch time!" Auriana exclaims. Again.

" Ohh, what are we having? Can I make those sandwiches again?! Lyna come over here!" She jumps away to the kitchen. Lyna follows her and Iris trys to deny making the super hot, spicy sandwiches.

"Iris might need your help, Talia." Carissa and I both exclaim at the same time. We stare at eachother for a moment then continue watching the drama.

"Ugh, Auriana! Why down you let Aunt Ellen and Lyna cook? You can watch." Talia walks over.

I saw Aunt Ellen walk in. "So, who wants to help me cook today?" She asks and Talia facepalms. Auriana jumps up and down joyfully and Lyna raises her hand.

Talia, Carissa and Iris sit down at the table supervising Auriana leaving only me and Mephisto on the couch. "Wait, actually, who are you?" He asks suddenly making me raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I ask responsively.

"Like, why are you helping me and the princesses?" He questions.

"I just want to. And I hate seeing people suffer. Imagine how many kids lost their parents in the war." I look over to Iris, not realising I let my guard down for a bit. "But not me, I'm talking about others." I quickly make up. He hesitantly nods trying to understand whatever I just said.

"Hey Iris, can you show me where I can stay?" I walk upto Iris.

"Oh yeah, sure. We have another spare guest room over there." She walks me down the hallway to the last room. "It hasn't been used in a while. After a disguised human came." She looks over to Mephisto and I understand.

"Do you hate him? I mean his really, I mean really annoying." I ask her. She shakes her head as we walk in.

"Of course not. He actually once said he'd surve me as queen if he wasn't under Gramorr, plus he help me defeat a monster too." She explained. I turned my head to the room. All I could care about was the bed being softer than where I've slept my whole life.

"This is your room, we just gotta adjust Mephisto's somewhere. We don't have another room you know." She says. I nod and chuckle a bit wondering where he'd sleep.

"Oh, he's fine. He can sleep anywhere really. He's been sleeping on rocks the whole time he's been on earth believe it or not." I exclaim.

"Really?" She asks sitting down. I nod and we both laugh. "I feel kinda bad." She says Looking out the window. "I did too, until he became unbearably annoying." I said. She giggled and left me to my room alone.

I did kinda lie to be honest. I do feel kinda bad too, but I can't simply feel bad for anyone I meet. Everyone's got bad times. I thought and let go of the chain till I got too deep.

I got up from my bed and wondered around the room, opened all the windows, to let in the sunshine. I left the room and went back to the living room. I saw them all eating but I couldn't see Carissa and Lyna so I sat down beside Talia and asked where they were. She said they went out after they finished eating, I didn't think it was a good idea to let them go alone. They'd probably fight again but I didn't say anything.

I finished my meal and Iris called me over to the basement. They showed me their library and training grounds. She handed me some sort of calling device.

"Carissa and Lyna have theirs too. Everyone gets one. We gave Mephisto one too. He's changed a lot in the last two days. He even said thank you! Can you believe it?" She exclaimed.

"Wait, that's not normal? Ever since I've been with him, he's been like that. He's promised to show me around town as well. Probably the news of his sister changed him dramatically." I explained my situation. I told the princesses that I was going out to explore town, they agreed and I left the house.

I walked around town for a bit of time and ended up in a sort of construction site. I got called out by some humans and got kicked out of the property. Sheesh, harsh. I thought dramatically. I was bored so I walked myself over to the park and sat there for sometime. This is boringggg. I crossed my arms behind my head and sat comfortably on a bench watching other humans do their human activities. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Hi! Care to support the Pink Riding Hoods girl camp? All you have to do is buy anything here!" A girl cames upto me and shows me her collection of items.

"I'd love to buy I didn't bring any money. Sorry kid." I told her but she insisted on trading.

"What can I trade? You only need money don't you? Oh wait." I reach into my pockets and pull out some currency bill. I'd picked it up on the road while going to the Princesses house.

"What can I get for this?" I show her the dollar. She gasps and removes half of her stock.

"Here! That's all." I scrunch my eyebrows. "You know what? Keep it. And I'll just take this." I pick up a what looked like an sheet iron stick type thing.

"Really?! Thank you so much!!" She takes the piece of paper and runs off happily. Weird.

I put the iron stick in my pocket and leave the park. I come across a building named "Antics and Fortune! Have your fortune read!"

I walked in because I was bored and I didn't remember this being here anyways. I walk in and to my surprise, I see Lyna and Carissa sitting at the table holding some cards. I was a bit far away so I started walking towards them but as I was going, Lyna and Carissa both grabbed some cards from the fortune teller's stock and in a second they were engulfed in red.

I quickly hid behind a table and looked back. Lyna and Carissa had become Evil. And the fortune teller was.. Praxina!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 12
Charlie... a girl that escaped her planet because it was destroyed by Gramorr. she came to Earth. She didn't want anything to do with magic anymore...
233K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
11.7K 429 48
"A boy from Daxam and a girl from Krypton." Daxamites and Kryptonians have been at war for years. The only thing they share is a red sun. One day, Al...
71.2K 1.6K 19
You had a best friend in K/N. Since you were send to earth when you were 10 you stayed with a man, your earth father. You want to know who your real...