สŸษชสŸ แด…แดœส€แด‹'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€'๊œฑ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01๐Ÿฆ‹
0.02๐Ÿฆ‹
0.03๐Ÿฆ‹
0.04๐Ÿฆ‹
0.05๐Ÿฆ‹
0.06๐Ÿฆ‹
0.07๐Ÿฆ‹
0.08๐Ÿฆ‹
0.09๐Ÿฆ‹
0.10๐Ÿฆ‹
0.11๐Ÿฆ‹
0.12๐Ÿฆ‹
0.13๐Ÿฆ‹
0.14๐Ÿฆ‹
0.15๐Ÿฆ‹
0.16๐Ÿฆ‹
0.17๐Ÿฆ‹
0.18๐Ÿฆ‹
0.19๐Ÿฆ‹
0.20๐Ÿฆ‹
0.21๐Ÿฆ‹
0.23๐Ÿฆ‹
0.24๐Ÿฆ‹
0.25๐Ÿฆ‹
0.26๐Ÿฆ‹
0.27๐Ÿฆ‹
0.28๐Ÿฆ‹
0.29๐Ÿฆ‹
0.30๐Ÿฆ‹
0.31๐Ÿฆ‹
0.32๐Ÿฆ‹
0.33๐Ÿฆ‹
0.34๐Ÿฆ‹
0.35๐Ÿฆ‹
0.36๐Ÿฆ‹
0.37๐Ÿฆ‹
0.38๐Ÿฆ‹
0.39๐Ÿฆ‹
0.40๐Ÿฆ‹
0.41๐Ÿฆ‹
0.42๐Ÿฆ‹
0.43๐Ÿฆ‹
0.44๐Ÿฆ‹
0.45๐Ÿฆ‹
0.46๐Ÿฆ‹
0.47๐Ÿฆ‹
0.48๐Ÿฆ‹
0.49๐Ÿฆ‹
0.50๐Ÿฆ‹
0.51๐Ÿฆ‹
0.52๐Ÿฆ‹

0.22๐Ÿฆ‹

3.5K 169 77
By WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
6:12 pm

"Ew, don't grab that bullshit." Nova mugged Antonne who picked up black licorice.

"I wish you shut up talking to me like ima bitch or something." Antonne mugged her back but put the licorice down anyway.

"You is my bitch, bitch." Nova bucked at him.

"Y'all quit and hurry up so we can get outta here before we get recognized." Jasmine said looking around. They were inside of dollar general to get them some snacks since they were high and had the munchies.

Jaleah came with them even though she was completely sober but this time Jasmine allowed her to go inside with them.

Jasmine thought it would be okay until she realized she's a twin and the media don't know about Jaleah.

Not only was she lil Durk's daughter but she also does YouTube where she posts vlogs. So she had a pretty big fan base.

People always popped up outta no where with a video or picture of Jasmine and her family and it always ends up on one of the shaderoom pages so she told Jaleah to put on her hood just to be safe.

Thankfully the store was damn near empty due to it being late.

"I gotta pee. I'll be back" Jaleah told Jahmir before walking off to find the bathroom before he could respond. She usually didn't use the public bathroom but she couldn't hold it in any longer.

Jaleah finally found the bathroom after 5 minutes of searching. She quickly did her business then washed her hands.

As she was leaving the bathroom she noticed a familiar man a aisle down. Her eyes widened, realizing it was her uncle Peter.

She instantly turned the other way, bumping into Jahmir who wrapped his arms around her to stop her from stumbling back.

"What's wrong?" He mouthed with a look of worry as she looked behind her noticing John was gone.

"I thought I seen my uncle Peter." Jaleah told him as they started walking back to the others. She was now ready to leave.

"Uncle?" Jahmir signed in confusion.

"Where yall been? We ready to go." Jasmine told them once they made it to the group.

"Perc 60 I just popped 2 perc 30's." Antonne sung, dancing in his seat before skipping to the next TikTok. "That song ass forreal."

"Gimme some." Nova held her hand out for the bag of Doritos Antonne had.

"No." He told her.

"What you mean no?" She sucked her teeth.

"Exactly what I said heffa." Antonne said only for him to get smacked in the back of his head.

"Watch ya mouth." Nova warned only for him to roll his eyes.

"Go text Bando or something, get the fuck away from me." Antonne told her and she shook her head.

"Ion be texting Bando." She lied.

Antonne tooted up his face before going into the kitchen where Jaleah was at to isolate herself from the smoke. Jahmir didn't want her to get 2nd hand.

"Hm." Antonne went to hand Jaleah the blunt only for Jahmir to take it instead, mugging him. "My bad, my bad." He held his hands up.

"Cmon now nigga, you fucking up the rotation." They heard nova say, causing Jahmir  to go back into the living room to go smoke then pass the blunt around.

"The brownies done!" Antonne yelled as he went to take them out the oven.

"Take them out then!" Nova yelled back causing him to suck his teeth.

"What you think I'm doing." He mumbled placing the 2 brownie pans on the stove.

"What?" Nova yelled.

"I ain't say nothing! Big eared mufucka" He whispered the last part, scrunching his face up. "You want some?" He asked Jaleah.

Jaleah nodded and got up to get 3 brownies and a Gatorade from the fridge. She sat back down as Antonne went back in the living room causing her to get back on her phone.

"Jah." Jaleah whispered to Jahmir as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I feel funny." She told him and he looked at her.

"What you mean? How you feeling?" Jahmir signed and she shrugged.

"You okay?" Jasmine asked, noticing the weird facial expression she was making.

"I don't know." Jaleah said with a laugh causing Jasmine to become alert.

"You think she got 2nd hand?" Nova asked Jasmine who went over to her sister to feel her head.

"I don't know. You eat something bad?" Jasmine asked Jaleah who shook her head, her eyes glancing at a random spot in the room before giggling.

"I let her get a brownie." Antonne said, causing everybody to look at him.

"What brownie?" Nova's eyes widened.

"The ones you baked—

"Are you fucking dumb? Those were weed brownies!" She yelled at him and his eyes widened.

"For real—

"How many she ate?" Jasmine asked, lifting Jaleah's head to see her pupils were dilated.

"She had like 3."

"3?? Oh my god." Jasmine placed her head in her hands as Jahmir stood up to get Jaleah 2 bottles of waters.

When he came back he knelt in front of Jaleah, grabbing her chin and directing her attention to him.

He opened the water bottle and held it to her lips, causing her to take a sip before making a face and pushing it back.

"I don't want a- anymore." Jaleah told him and he shook his head, holding the bottle back up to her lips as her attention kept drifting off to her sister and friends who were panicking.

"Ima text my momma and tell her we staying the night. If I bring her home like this I just might die." Jasmine said as she grabbed her phone with shaky hands.

"I literally told yo dumbass those were edibles before I even finished making them! Why would you let her eat them? Let alone 3?" Nova yelled at Ant.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't in the right state of mind." Antonne said as he watched Jaleah giggle at them. He fucked up, Bad.

"Order food." Jahmir signed to Jasmine who nodded quickly as he picked Jaleah up and took her to his room. They were distracting her.

He closed his door behind him and sat Jaleah on the bed who now had tears in her eyes. He knelt down infront of her with a confused expression.

"Am I dying Jah? Be honest." She asked him and he held back a laugh.

He shook his head and held the bottled water to her lips again and she took a small sip before moving her head back.

"Stop." She told him and he sucked his teeth and held it up to her lips again only for her to shake her head, frowning. "Noo."

"Drink." He said, causing her eyes to grow wide.

"D- Did you just—

She was cut off by him forcing her to drink more water.

He went in his bathroom to wet a washcloth and grabbed his mini garbage can, getting ready for what comes next.

Jaleah finished off the water only to throw it back up along with everything else she ate today.

Jahmir rubbed her back just as Jasmine peaked in the room with a bag of McDonald's In her hand.

"She okay?" Jasmine asked as she placed the bag on the bed. Jahmir nodded then she left since she didn't wanna distract Jaleah again.

Jaleah lifted her head up , causing Jahmir to wipe her mouth off with the damp washcloth.

He grabbed the food bag before handing her some fries as she slowly ate them.

"I'm so embarrassed." Jaleah mumbled as she bit a fry, causing Jahmir to shake his head letting her know that it was nothing to be embarrassed about.

Mostly everybody has a bad first time getting high. Shit, he did too.

He handed her the second water bottle and she drunk it willingly this time, thirsty from the salty fries.

"Can I stay here tonight?" Jaleah asked him and he nodded, knowing he was gone make her regardless. "Thank you Jah."

A/N: Sorry if this chapter ass, I'm just tryna clear my notes.

Also this is Jahmir. If y'all don't like his fc then simply think of someone else and don't go being negative. It be hard asf to find somebody. I was so close to using pooter.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
953K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 740 13
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž"