๐๐”๐„๐’๐“, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ...

By -JUPITRS

"๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ด." "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ... More

QUEST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

ELEVEN

8.1K 163 34
By -JUPITRS

PENGEST TEAM IN THE PREM

tamtam added baby beckham to the chat!

tamtam
figured mase is taking her
to porto sooo

captain america
y would u boys do this to me 🥲

chillyflakes
OH he definitely is.

money mase
well fuck it was suppose
to be a bloody surprise
thanks 😐

reeces cup
u ain't fooling anyone
bruv we all knew she was
gonna come

captain america
your attachment issues are
crazy.

baby beckham
am i not welcome or...

captain america
no, you're not.

money mase
christian.

captain america
mason.

baby beckham
don't worry chris, ill feel
too bad seeing u on the bench
to harass u anymore

captain america
bro.

chillyflakes
LMAO shots fired

kai
berkley!
ill introduce you to
my girlfriend, you can sit
with her!

timo!
mine too!

baby beckham
aw i appreciate that <3

giroud
what time do we leave tomorrow?

kova
11

giroud
am or pm?

buttcheeks
bro why would it be pm?

h-odoi
the french are wildin

baby beckham
who's wildin?

giroud
me apparently

baby beckham
ohmygod

money mase
please no.

baby beckham
hiiii olivier
big fan!

giroud
hello. u are beckham's
daughter yes?

baby beckham
yes!
hugeee fan of u&
everything u do

money mase
this is really fun, im really
enjoying this😐

tamtam
did she... just become a
chelsea fan...

it was that easy???

baby beckham
let's slow down there.

money mase
"iM a FaN of EvEryThiNg
yOu dO"

baby beckham
coyg.

chillyflakes
just admit that ur a blue
already. we all know
u love us.

does arsenal have a giroud

giroud
... im right here

baby beckham
no but we have a granit xhaka 🙂

callum
are we... suppose to be
impressed??

buttcheeks
somebody give this girl
some ball knowledge

money mase
IM WORKING ON IT

chillyflakes
😏😏

reeces cup
chilly enough 💀💀

captain america
i cannot do this.

skipper
do you boys ever sleep.

we leave for portugal tomorrow,
go to bed.

money mase
sorry azpi

baby beckham
look at this kid and his
teachers pet activities

money mase
i am not a teachers pet

chillyflakes
LMFAO WHAT

captain america
tuchel and cesar are literally
your dads.

reeces cup
IS THIS GUY TAKING THE PISS
he is the BIGGEST teachers pet

money mase
gn.

chillyflakes
gn dsb. the real ones know 😔😔

reeces cup
GN streaks dsb. sad 😢😢

money mase
oh my god fine.

GOOD. NIGHT.

baby beckham
goodnight guys my dad
says it's my bedtime now🥺

tamtam
wait dad can u read me a
bedtime story please 🥺

baby beckham
dad can u check the closet if there
are any monsters? 🥺

tamtam
can u tuck me in so i don't get
nightmares dad 🥺🥺

money mase
u guys think ur funny huh.

skipper
lol its kinda funny

money mase
oh for fucks sake.

———

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM
TWINNEM👯‍♀️

ANSWER?

YES                   NO

"Do you ever get sick of bothering me?" Berkley sighed as she watched her bothers face appear on the screen. The girl rubbed her eyes tiredly as she briefly glanced at the time.

11:43 pm.

"You love me," he said with a wave. She saw as he was sat on the living room couch and in the background, she could hear the faint sound of her fathers voice and her mothers laughter. "You want to say hi to mum and dad?" He asked, almost reading her mind.

Berkley smiled softly at him, nodding her head before watching him shuffle around on camera to walk towards the kitchen table.

She had only moved out of the house a couple months ago to gain more independence and be able to experience her own life to make her writing more exciting and interesting, but she couldn't help but feel more disconnected to her family than she wished. She didn't see them as often as she wanted to, with the exception of Romeo, and she felt as though she needed to make more time for them.

"Mum, Dad. Say hi." Romeo said, panning the camera over to their father suddenly.

Berkley laughed as David's face was shown extremely close to the camera, startling himself slightly as he grabbed the phone and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "To who?"

"Hi dad!" Berkley chuckled, waving to him as he processed what he was looking at, "remember me? Your daughter?"

"Oh Berkley!" He exclaimed, "hello!"

Her heart swelled as she saw her fathers smile through the screen, not realising how much she actually missed them until that moment.

"Berkley is on the phone?" She heard her mothers voice from beside him until her face suddenly peaked out from the corner of the screen. Victoria Beckham beamed at the sight of her daughter as she rested her head on David's shoulders. She waved, "hi honey!"

Berkley grinned, "Hi mum! how are you?"

"I'm good, Berks! I heard you're going to Portugal tomorrow?" Her mother asked with a knowing look. Berkley's face then flushed red as she heard the snickering of Cruz and Romeo just in the distance.

Those pricks, she thought.

The girl chuckled nervously as her eyes bounced between her parents, seeing the smirk on her fathers face and the amusement on her mothers. She wasn't exactly nervous to tell them about Mason or the situation, as they were equivalent to best friends to her, but it was more about the seriousness she'd feel if she did officially tell them about it. That's what scared her.

"Yeah," she shrugged with a small laugh, "going to watch the Champions League final."

"For who, Berks?" She heard Romeo call teasingly from the distance, making her roll her eyes.

"Surely you've already told them." She watched her mother's smile grow bigger as her father laughed, confirming her words even more, "Romeo, you can't keep your bloody mouth shut, can you?"

Suddenly, she heard her little brothers laughter erupt from behind the phone before Romeo appeared on the screen, squeezing his face between his parents to see her. "It wasn't me, it was Cruz!"

Berkley's jaw dropped but the smile on her face still remained. "Cruz!"

"It's was too funny, I'm sorry!"

"Funny how?!"

"Well... for starters, he's Mason Mount," Her dad chimed in, "it's a bit ironic darling."

"I thought you fancied that Scottish boy on Arsenal?" Victoria added, "isn't that why you support them?"

Berkley shook her head and laughed at the shock she felt at her parents words. "Mum no!" She yelped with embarrassment, "I never actually fancied Keiran Tierney!"

"She's never really proper fancied anyone," Cruz said from, what she assumed, was across the table. "She was a bit of a slag though."

"Cruz!" Her dad glared at the boy from across the table while Romeo slapped a hand across his mouth to refrain himself from showing his laughter.

Victoria chuckled. "Football phase happens to the best of us," the woman shrugged nonchalantly before tightening her grasp around her husbands arm and smiling up at him, "sometimes it's for the best."

"I am well past my football phase, mum, don't worry." Berkley admitted, but she saw the look her father and Romeo gave her through the screen, making her roll her eyes, "don't argue with me, just agree."

"He well fancies her dad, you should see it," Romeo told their father as he wrapped his arms around both his parents while sitting in between them.

"I'm sure he does," David laughed, "he's taking her to bloody Portugal."

Victoria slapped her husbands shoulder playfully to get his attention. "Let's not forget when you took me everywhere too for your games when we first started dating!"

"But they're not dating, honey!" David argued, making Victoria just shake her head more.

"I like him," Victoria shrugged, looking from her husband and back to the phone to see Berkley's soft yet slightly tired smile.

"You don't even know him yet," David countered, but his wife stayed strong, entirely unfazed by her husbands protectiveness towards his eldest daughter. Either way, both Berkley and Victoria knew he meant well.

Berkley watched as her mother and father shared a look for a moment. The girl furrowed her brows, staring at the screen until her eyes found its way to Romeo. He could see the worried look on her face, which he just settled with a head shake of reassurance, and she gave him a small smile. She never thought twin telepathy existed, but, without a doubt, there was nobody else in this world who knew her better than her Romeo Beckham did.

The girl sighed as she glanced back at her parents. She felt her eyes getting heavier, looking back at the time again.

12:01 am

"Well as long as he makes you happy, Berks," Victoria said, "he does make you happy, doesn't he?"

Berkley looked at her mother, and then to to her father, seeing their intrigued looks. She loved her parents to the moon and back and she knew they wanted what was best for her and she appreciated it. But still, she felt her breathing hitch and her heart beat faster as she thought about it. About him.

The girl let a beat pass as she darted her eyes over to Romeo in the back, and he just nodded at her.

Berkley sucked in a deep breath before letting out a sigh. "Yeah," she said softly, a faint smile pulling at the corner of her lips as she thought about it more and more, "yeah he does."

brynn speaks!
i gotta slow down this maseberkley train, i am so not used to writing affection this early into a book. where is my slowburn😐 im so bad at writing this trope I'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 9.8K 35
๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
537K 5.2K 75
-request are open !
373K 9K 22
mason mount. ยฉ CENTRALCZN, 2021
141K 2.3K 57
.... แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด…แด€แดษด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แดœษชษด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ...