You heal her broken heart and...

By lapushwolves

Tavia was always by Jacob Black's side when he was depressed. Bella broke his heart and Tavia was there to he... More

You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 1
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 2
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 3
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 4
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 5
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 6
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 7
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 8
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 9
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 11
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 12
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 13
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 14
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 15
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 16
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 17
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 18
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 19
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 20
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 21

You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 10

15.5K 297 61
By lapushwolves

Bella’s POV

Edward came. My heart aches as I turned around to leave him. But...I couldn’t help it; I had to get him to understand from my view.

“Bella?”

Ugh. What now? I am not exactly in the mood for questions.

I turned around but my anger melt once I saw Jake’s worried face.

I softened and replied.

“Yeah?”

“...If...you don’t know....I mean you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to...but why did you leave Edward?”

Knew that was coming....

“I...”

Can’t tell Jake the real reason or he won’t let me stay...

“I...don’t want to talk about it.”

“Oh...okay.”

Jake’s POV

I got to admit that I felt a bit hurt that Bella won’t tell me what’s wrong. But, right now, all that’s matter is that she is here with me. With ME. Not with Edward-that leech.

I will never let Bella leave against her own will.

I can’t let Edward takes Bella away...again. I can’t stand another one, not by myself...I could hardly live the last time, at lease...

Tav is here for me....

Tav?! Oh no, I left her by herself. DAMN and after what I said too...

NONONO!!! How could I be so stupid? She helped you through so much, JACOB BLACK! And you dumped her like that on the beach.

AHHHH!

“Jake?”

Bella’s musical voice filled my head and all the thoughts about Tav went away in an instant.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s go to the beach.”

“Okay.” I smiled and walked to the beach with only one thing on my mind.

BELLA!

Seth’s POV

SETH. Sam’s angry voice came up.

Yes, Sam?

GO FIND JACOB NOW, HE HAD BEEN MISSING PATROL FOR A FEW DAYS NOW.

A new voice joined us and it was Jared.

Sam, Cullen guy been across the boundary.

WHY?

Umm...Bella is with...Jake

AGAIN?

This time, it was both of us screaming at Jared.

Umm...Yeah

DAMN THAT VAMPIRE LOVER!

Tav’s POV

Patrols are one of the best things about being a shapes shifter; I enjoy the free feeling of being able to run around. And it helps take my mind off ...Jacob.

I can now contain my emotions in front of the guys and Emily. But whenever I’m alone, my tears would come bursting out. I hated it that I feel so weak wheneverI think about Jake...

I walked along the waves and let the wet sand covers my feet as I drifted through my thoughts.

“Jake...” I heard a girl giggled.

I turned around and saw the most terrifying sight I ever laid my eyes on.

JAKE AND BELLA.

Together...

Laughing and smiling...

My heart sank at the sight and I was about to turned around when

Jake saw me...

“TAV!”

ARGH!
Calm down.

I took a deep breath and looked at Jake.

Then...
Almost as if some invisible force keep pushing me to bewith him.I couldn't help but to look at Jake in the eyes.Suddenly, It's not gravity that holds you here anymore, it's HIM.

Everything about Jake seems perfect to me, every single thing…

Damn, I just imprinted on Jake…at the PERFECT time…

Jake’s POV

Tav is here?

“TAV!”

She turned around and suddenly a force hit me to...HARD.

Her deep chocolate brown hair, lovely brown eyes...

PERFECT...TAV.

Damn it, I just imprinted on her, a really strong force...

I looked at her more carefully and saw that she had phased! I was shocked, I really wanted to ask her about it and if...she felt the ...force...imprinting...But, Bella is here...Tav looked at me in the eyes, switched to Bella than back at me, then she turned around and ran as fast as she could.

And it was FAST.

Even for a wolf...

I felt the urge to run after her, but I reminded myself that I have Bella with me...

FOCUS ON BELLA!

But now, the only thing on my mind this time is...TAV.

The girl that I imprinted on...

Tav’s POV

I ran.

As fast as I could.

I can’t help myself anymore and the tears just keep falling down my face. I tried to wipe them away but more just replaced them.

I always wondered how I would react when I see Jacob again. Would I yell at him, ignore him, or burst into tears?

But, never had I thought that...I would run, run away from him. And I never thought that I would see him with Bella around.

The image haunt my head as I speed along the road and rush into the forest.

I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I trembled and phased into my wolf form.

AGRHHHHHHH!

I howled loudly.

Tav?

Leah’s thoughts joined my mind.

Great.

Yes?

Why are you howling?

...I...Nothing.

...Is it...Jake...and Bella?

How did you found out?? Is it SETH?

NO no no no...not him, I mean he didn’t do it on purpose, we were on patrols, he started to worry about you and I could just see what he was worrying about...So yeah...

I growled and speed up.

Tav-

Don’t start, Leah. I am fine...Please give me some peace...I am sorry, but I need time right now...

...Sure, well you can take patrol for now, I will tell Sam.

Thanks, Leah.

I can hear her worrying thoughts as she phased back. I sighed and kept running as the breeze hit me in the face.

Bella and Jake...

Suddenly the smell hit me and I turned around and saw...

:D Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 7.1K 20
Aimee, a young girl who loved photography, arrived in La Push where she met her true love and was imprinted by the shapeshifter, Seth Clearwater. As...
291K 10K 55
Pandora had lost everything with her father's death. Her friends, the support of her mother and sister, and her home in Seattle. Her mother decided i...
71.2K 1.7K 16
Isabella Volturi has spent her whole life without a mate, which is hard as she is Marcus Volturi's blood daughter. Now she is on a mission in the sma...
24.6K 544 23
(Sequel to Midnight!) "I gave you my heart, only to have it broken." After Bella runs off leaving Edward confused and heartbroken, he goes to Abby f...