Light on my darkness [Eunhope]

Da jhopehyi

"On this lively world, i felt alone...but my bluebird of happiness, you came to my life and turned it upside... Altro

~~on the rainy day
Family
Return!
Flight Journey
suggestions
Family Meet!!
Eunwoo Family~~
My Painful past (1)~

Character Description - Jung Family

121 9 10
Da jhopehyi

So here we are introducing our jung family!!!

Jung Hoseok, 26

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: Works as Doctor and also owns Jung Hospital ( but secretly runs a Mafia gang undercover)

Siblings: 2nd Eldest in his family

Personality: Once was a sunshine but due to some incident, turned cold but still has some warmth in his heart. Hates betrayal, gold diggers and sluts . Suffering from panic attacks and also does not trust anyone easily . can kill anyone who even thinks wrong about his family. Loves his family to core but does not shows it. Loves cute things.

Jung Namjoon, 25

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: CEO of Jung Industry

Siblings : Elder brother of jiseokie and jungkook

Personality : Married to Hwasa. Once nerd, turned to a hot guy. Handles his father's business after his hyungs refused to take it over as they believe him more capable of it. Has a sweet personality dealing with others except triggering his another side when it comes to family. Loves and respects his wife a lot. Has a tom-jerry relationship with jungkook.

Jung Seokjin, 28

Sexuality: Gay

Occupation: Works as a Professor in Bangtan College and also owns his own cafe " Eat Jin"

Siblings : Eldest brother

Personality : Engaged with Min yoongi and being in relationship for 4 years. Most sassiest person in the family. Protective over his family. Still regrets why his parents did not stop giving birth after namjoon (heheh~~jk effects). Loves his job as much. Loves his sunshine the most.

Jung Jungkook, 22

Sexuality: Gay

Occupation: 3rd year student studying in Bangtan College

Siblings : 2nd youngest in the family

Personality : has a crush on jimin but still hasn't told him. Naughtiest Kid in his home with crime in partner - Jiseokie. Loves to irritate his brothers but deeply loves them and considers them as his idol. Wants to become a singer. gets jealous easily for..(ahem ahem his jiminsii~~). Has a cool personality - Bad boy to strangers but a marshmallow to his loved ones.

Jung Jiseokie, 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Occupation: High school student in Astro's Aroha School

Siblings : Youngest in the family

Personality : Single from birth but identified herself as lesbian after meeting Taehyungie, her rival in school. Plays tennis and loves singing. Has a crush on Taehyungie but is not willing to acknowledge her feelings. Got her sassy side from jin and mischievous side from jk, but huge softy inside. Suffered a trauma and now fears to love someone.

Jung Hwasa (Formerly Ahe Hwasa), 26

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Secretary and Badass wife of Namjoon.

Personality : Best friend of Hoseok from his college days and works under his mafia gang as a Snipper. Gives Alpha vibes sometimes but loves her husband to the core. Hell possessive towards her husband. Orphan before got married to namjoon and loves her family a lot.

Min Yoongi, 27

Sexuality: Gay

Occupation: Music Producer and Rapper under Bighit company

Personality : Hobi's Soulmate. Studied along with Hwasa and hobi in college and also works in mafia as "Hacker". Loved Jin at his first sight and still doing the same. Jin's lil meow meow but hates that name except if it is called by Jin. Loves his sleep and plushies after Jin. Crime in partner with Namjoon to deal with the brat of house - Jaykayyyy!!.Lives along with Jung.

and here comes the cutest couple..

Jung gong yoo and Jung Dong wook

Happily married couple. Gongyoo is a submissive top and Dongwook being a power bottom. Both of them loves their kids but still struggles to handle Jungkook. Founders of Jung Industry but handed over to their son, namjoon now. Travelling around the world currently. Wants their sunshine back from his cold personality.

And that's all for now....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
155K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...