Love or Attraction (Cha Eunwo...

By Baekhyunielover_92

Cha Eunwoo Or Hwang In-Yeop ff This story is of a beautiful friendship and a love story, suddenly one person... More

Introduction
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter: 16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter : 20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:27

431 28 55
By Baekhyunielover_92

In the story:

Next day they went to the university.

On one hand although In-Yeop and Jennie were sitting next to each other, they weren't talking to each other like normal. They were feeling kinda uncomfortable.

During lunch time:

In-Yeop was continuously watching Y/N eating with Eunwoo and Sana. Suddenly Jackson and Bambam sat next to Y/N and all. Lisa and Jisoo joined them too.

Jackson: Omg Y/N?! You look amazing. Sorry we were busy these days so we couldn't give you time.

Y/N: Thanks oppa. It's fine. No problem.

Lisa jokingly: Yeah you look really beautiful but just a bit less than me. WHO IS THIS HANDSOME DUDE NEXT TO YOU?

Jisoo: OMG he is so good looking!

Eunwoo: Really? You guys think I'm handsome?

Lisa: Your eyes smile is very pretty!

Y/N: Ah thanks Jisoo and Lisa unnie. This is my friend Eunwoo oppa. He's in the other section so you guys haven't seen him.

Jisoo:Such a handsome guy. How have we missed him?

Jackson: Jisoo?!

Lisa: Yeah truly a gem.

Bambam: Lisa?!

Eunwoo smiled at them.

Eun-woo: Thanks but I don't think I am so handsome.

Lisa and Jisoo: Nooo.What are saying?! You are soooo handsome.

I must say Lisa your smile is like sunshine.  And Jisoo it's really rare to find someone so pretty like you. You both are so beautiful.

Lisa and Jisoo were blushing.

Y/N was getting a bit annoyed.

Sana: Eunwoo oppa come with me. I have to tell you something.

Eunwoo: Yeah. Please excuse us.

They left.

Y/N: Hey you have boyfriends! Stop flirting. They are here.

Jisoo: Why are you acting jealous Y/N? He's not your boyfriend.

Y/N: No no it's just that your boyfriends are looking upset that's why I said.

Lisa and Jisoo: Jackson and Bambam are guys upset with us? Please don't mind.

Jackson and Bambam: That's fine.

Jackson: Bambam come with me. We have some work. Lisa and Jisoo you both talk with Y/N.

Jackson and Bambam left from there.

In-Yeop was getting angry at the situation.

Lisa: Yeah if we didn't have boyfriends we would've had a chance. He looks so charming.

Y/N with an upset look:Your boyfriends are great. Don't leave them. And stop flirting with him.

Jisoo: Now you look so upset and jealous. What's wrong?

Y/N: Jealous?! Me?! Not at all. I am upset because you are flirting with Eunwoo although you have great boyfriends.

After university Y/N and Eunwoo went to the martial arts club.

Eunwoo saw that Y/N's face looked sad.

He noticed that Y/N wasn't concentrating properly.

Eunwoo: What happened Y/N?

Y/N with an upset face: Nothing.

Eunwoo: I know something happened. Spill the beans..

Y/N: Nothing. Mmm...You think Jisoo Unnie is a rare beauty right?

Eunwoo: Yeah absolutely.

Y/N's face turned sad.

Y/N: And you think Lisa unnie's smile is the prettiest right?

Eunwoo: Of course her sunshine smile is beautiful.

Y/N's face turned even more sadder.

Y/N: Mmm...Oppa do you think I look terrible?

Eunwoo: Who told you that? Yes they have amazing features but you are perfect the way you are. You have a really cute smile. That's why I tell you to always smile. You are very beautiful inside and out. You know you are the cutest.Now let's move on. How was the Strawberry cake yesterday?

Y/N: Not bad but when are you going to make the Strawberry cake you told me you will make?

Eunwoo: Ok I'll bake it for you and bring it to you.

Y/N: No I want to learn how to bake it. Will you come over to my house at weekend and bake it with me?

Eunwoo: Mmm...at your house! Well if you are ok with it, I can come.

Y/N: Please come to my house. I have no problem

Eunwoo: Ok then. I will come.

On the other side In-Yeop was thinking about Jennie's proposal and Y/N.

In-Yeop: I liked Jennie and now Jennie is proposing to me, which is what I wanted but why did I not want to accept? When I first met Jennie, the feelings I had for her, why do they not apply anymore? The feelings that I had when I kissed her before, why aren't they here anymore? Agh my head! Why is everything so confusing?

In abroad at ???'s house:

???'s: Son we have everything arranged. You can go to your Jen next week.

???: Thanks mom and dad. I'm telling Jen immediately.

He called Jennie.

Jennie on the other hand was crying. Jennie picked the call up.

???: Hey Jen are you still crying? Come on cheer up. I've got a good news for you.I am coming to you

Jennie's face suddenly lit up.

Jennie: Really?! You're coming?!

???:Yeah. Stay well till I come. Don't cry. I'll bring your smile back once I come.

Jennie: I will. Please come here soon. I really need you.

Recently Y/N has improved a lot from Eun-woo's motivation and teaching. Her mental and physical strength has grown. She stays happy and healthy.

Eunwoo told Sana the day they met about In-Yeop and Y/N's relationship. Hearing this worried Sana because
she doesn't want Eunwoo to become a 2nd lead.

Sana has seen how much Eunwoo cares for Y/N .She has seen how close Y/N and Eunwoo got so if Y/N pushes Eunwoo away, it's gonna be a big heartbreak.

During weekend:

Y/N was very happy about Eunwoo coming and Eunwoo  was happy too because he is going to spend time Y/N during weekend.

After some time the bell rang. She immediately ran and opened the door exitedly.

Y/N: Ahh oppa!!!  I was waiting for you.

Eunwoo: Ohh really? Here is your favorite chocolate. Take this.( He handed Y/N's favorite chocolate box)

Y/N with a smile: Oh there are so many of them. I really love them.Thanks oppa.

Eunwoo: By the way your house is very nice.

Y/N: Mmm... that's how rich houses are. Big and beautiful but lonely. I really dislike them.

Eunwoo: So you still hate them.

Y/N: Of course. But you won't understand because you are from a middle class family. I think you are lucky. Now let's give you a tour.

Y/N dragged Eunwoo to take him around the house.

At last Y/N took Eunwoo to her bedroom.

Eunwoo: Wow big nails your bedroom is so spacious and looks awesome.

Y/N: Thanks

Eunwoo saw the pictures of Y/N and In-Yeop.

Eunwoo: Your friendship was so beautiful since childhood. I'm sad that it changed so much. It has faded a lot.

Y/N with a sad face: Forget it. Let's look at something else.

Y/N was showing Eunwoo different things when drawings of In-Yeop caught his eyes.

Eunwoo: Woah so many pictures of In-Yeop! Your drawing is so good.They look amazing.

Y/N: Well it's jus-

Y/N took out the pictures when Eunwoo took the picture she got place with in the competition with.

Eunwoo: Wow this is a masterpiece.

Y/N: You think so? I got second place in a competition with it. I showed it to In-Yeop, I waited for him but neither did he come nor did he say anything about it.

She let out sad sigh.

Y/N: You know whenever  I try to draw something else, it always becomes In-Yeop's face. I don't know why and how long it will last for.

Although Eunwoo's heart was aching because he likes Y/N a lot...

Eunwoo with a sad face: I know why it's always In-Yeop. It's because you like him from your heart.

Y/N: You are right oppa. I stil-

Eunwoo felt a pang in his heart. But he didn't want to show her.

Eunwoo: When you will give something else In-Yeop's position I mean you will like something from the bottom of your heart you will be able to draw it.

Eunwoo saw Y/N's dull face so he wanted to change the topic.

He saw a Ludo board.

Eunwoo: Y/N do you like playing ludo?

Y/N: Yeah like but I don't have accompany to play with.

Eunwoo: Big nails,ok we will play ludo later. Now let's go bake.

Eunwoo was showing Y/N how to make a batter for the cake. While making it Y/N got his face covered in batter.

Eunwoo took a picture of her.

Eunwoo: Wow your batter makeup looks really good.

Y/N looked at the picture.

Y/N: I shouldn't be the only one with makeup.

Y/N put some flour on Eunwoo's face.

Eunwoo took some more and put it on Y/N's face. They were attacking each other with flour. They were laughing a lot.

Eunwoo: Ahh big nails you scratched me again!!!I think we should stop because we are not gonna have enough flour to make cake if we keep doing this.

Y/N saw that they wasted a lot of flour and the entire kitchen was covered in flour.

Y/N: Yeah oppa you are right. We should bake with the rest of the flour.

They both put the cake in the oven. Then they cleaned the surface and went to play ludo.

They were both playing ludo in her bedroom. Suddenly the bell rang.

After sometime Y/N came and opened the door and they were both in shock.

Y/N: Mom?! You are so early today?!

Y/N's mom: Y/N what were you doing? Why did it take so long to open the door?I have been waiting here since long.

Y/N: Oh sorry we were playing that's why.

Y/N's mom: We??Oh so you are playing with your Cookie I guess.

Her mom entered the house.

Suddenly Eunwoo came to them.

Eunwoo: Hey Y/N what are doing?I was wai-

Y/N's mom: Ahh!! who is he??

Hey cuties this is it for this chapter 💖💖

I hope you all liked it😍

Share your opinion and share your precious votes ⭐⭐

Love you all ❤❤

               Bye👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 211 7
Txt are your Brothers who have been taking care of you since your dad is always busy. Y/n Female reader❗❗ This is fake and not mean't to harm the ido...
190K 4.6K 78
Basically this is a book of compiled, "What would BTS be like in this situation XD". I (J)Hope you like them! <3 (Edit: Prepare yourself for 2016 BTS...
4.2K 360 12
[FANTASY AU] The guardian narrows his eyes as he looks at her, jaw clenching as he stands up, his height slightly towering over her. "I thought I tol...
1.8K 92 16
Two conflicted people, two persons who have fed up and used by life. They are ghosted by the all the happiness or they didn't wanna see any moment th...