Daastan E Mohabbat |✓

By authorsamm

Rayyan Ali Khan CEO of Khan Enterprises. Eldest son of the famous Khan Family. A perfect family man. Ayesha... More

🌸🌸 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 🌸🌸
🌼🌼 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 🌼🌼
⭑⭑⭑★✪ Khan Family ✪★⭑⭑⭑
⭑⭑⭑★✪ Siddiqui Family ✪★⭑⭑⭑
❝Chapter 1❞
❝Chapter 2❞
❝Chapter 3❞
❝Chapter 4❞
❝Chapter 5❞
❝Chapter 6❞
❝Chapter 7❞
❝Chapter 8❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗❞
❝Chapter 10❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑❞
❝Chapter 14❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐❞
❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑❞
Epilogue
New Story Update

❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖❞

12.7K 543 6
By authorsamm

"How was the lecture?" Rayyan asked her.

"Boring." She huffed. "I was literally dozing."

Rayyan laughed at her response.

"So, why the sudden wish to go Masjid?" Rayyan asked his wife.

 Ayesha gave him a mischievous smile and said, "It's surprise."

"Are you planning to prank me?" He said, narrowing his eyes to her.

"Seriously?" Ayesha gave him a look. He shook his head negatively with a small smile on his face. He focused on driving.

"Khan Sahab?" Ayesha called him after some time.

"Hmm..." Rayyan hummed not leaving his eyes from the road ahead.

"I love you. You are my heartbeat." (Dil ki Dhadkan hain aap humari.)

Rayyan glanced at her and took her hand in his. "And you are mine." He said kissing her hand. For the rest of the journey, he kept holding her hand in his.

They reached the masjid and did their prayers. While returning, Ayesha put some money in the donation box.

"Can you drop me to the animal shelter on the way to your office?" She asked, sitting in the car.

Rayyan looked at her in confusion but nonetheless took her just as she had requested.

"You, go. I will call driver on my way back home." She said when Rayyan stopped the car near the gate.

"Are you sure?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She pecked his lips and got out of the car.

Ayesha went inside the shelter and started feeding the animals there. A cat caught her eye. She went towards it and started stroking its fur. Surprisingly, the cat tried to nuzzle her hand. She played with the cat for some time before the driver arrived. With a sad face, she left the cat and went to the car.

🌿🌿🌿

"Ooo...Someone is planning to surprise Bhai." Zakir said, entering the kitchen. He had just arrived from college.

Ayesha smiled at him. "Do you need anything?"

"No, Bhabhi. I will just take myself." saying that he filled glass with water.

"By the way, what are you making?" He asked, leaning on the counter beside Ayesha.

"Chicken Biryani." Ayesha replied.

"Oye, don't disturb Bhabhi." Zara entered the kitchen.

"I am not." Zakir glared at his sister.

"Scoot away. I will help Bhabhi." saying that Zara pushed Zakir aside and stood beside Ayesha.

Zakir hit her head and walked out of the kitchen.

Zara chopped some vegetables for Biryani.

"You love Bhai, don't you?" Zara asked while chopping tomatoes.

Ayesha blushed hearing her. Seeing her red face, Zara pinched Ayesha's cheeks. "You are so cute, Bhabhi."

"Zara..." Ayesha swatted her hand.

They worked in silence for a while before Zara broke it.

"Are you happy, Bhabhi?"

Ayesha looked at her in confusion. "I am, Zara."

"You are not lying, right?" Zara asked again with seriousness. Ayesha stopped whatever she was doing and turned to the little girl.

"What's the matter?" Ayesha asked Zara.

"My friend's sister recently got divorced. They had been married for a year. You know they looked so happy together. But my friend and her family recently found out that the man was abusive. Nobody knew she was sexually and physically abused. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying Rayyan Bhai is exactly like that worthless creature but, you get what I am saying, right?" Zara said with a worried expression.

Ayesha took a deep breath. "Rayyan and I are perfect, Zara. As perfect as we can be. I will not say it's all rainbows and unicorns, but we have understanding between each other. We try to be better for each other every single day. I am touched by your concern. But don't worry, we are good. How is your friend's sister?"

"Nihaal said she is trying to heal." Zara replied.

"What's her name and age?" Ayesha asked.

"Nagma. She just turned 20 last week." Zara replied.

Ayesha nodded. "Now, go and do your homework. Don't worry about us. We are fine." Ayesha patted Zara's cheeks softly and the latter left the kitchen after some time.

Later that evening, Rayyan came home to find it empty and dark. He frowned seeing the situation. As soon as he took two steps further into the living room, the lights came out along with a collective sound of "Happy Birthday."

The living room was decorated with balloons and various pictures of Rayyan. His wife was in the middle of the living room with a trolley with cake on it. He smiled looking at his family. As he walked towards them, everyone wished him simultaneously.

"Come on, bhai. Cut the cake." Rehan said pushing his towards Ayesha. Ayesha forwarded the knife to him. Instead of taking the knife, he grabbed her hand and cut the cake along with his wife. He fed the first bite to his wife and distributed among other family members and staff.

"Freshen up and come back, quickly, Bhai. Bhabhi has prepared a surprise for you." Zara said.

Rayyan and Ayesha walked to their room. As soon as, they entered, he trapped her between the door and him.

"You didn't feed me the cake." Rayyan said lowering his head in her level.

"I did." Ayesha said with furrowed brows.

"No, you didn't. But don't worry, I will have it now." Rayyan said.

"How? Here-" Her words were cut off by him pressing his lips on hers. Ayesha stilled at first but snaked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Rayyan deepened the kiss, pulling her by her waist. They kissed each other passionately before Ayesha broke away in need of oxygen.

Rayyan looked at his wife who looked absolutely ravishing in the swollen lips and red face.

"You stink. Go and take a shower." Ayesha said trying to push him.

Rayyan raised a brow and smirked. "You didn't mind a few moments before, though."

"Go." She said pushing him while she turned redder.

Rayyan laughed and entered the bathroom. He came back after taking a quick shower and both of them went for dinner.

They settled in the seats at the dining table. Rehan looked at the dishes in the table and gasped dramatically. "This is discrimination, Ammi. You never made my favorites in my birthday."

Fareeda rolled her eyes at her son. "I did not make anything. Ayesha did."

Hamid looked at Rehan. "Get married, Rehan Bhai, then only you will get to have your favorite foods."

Rehan huffed but started having food.

"Wow, Bhabhi, the food is really tasty." Zakir said looking at Ayesha.

Others also complimented her cooking skills.

🌿🌿🌿

They were lying on the bed in each other's arms.

"Rayyan?"

"Hmm."

"Can we get a cat?" Hearing his wife's request, he turned his head towards her.

"Please? It was practically begging me to take it with me." She said, remembering the cat she had met earlier in the animal shelter.

"We can but who will look after it?" Rayyan said. "You have your studies pending and I have my job, then wouldn't the cat feel lonely?

"But-" She tried to argue with him.

"First, complete your exams and then we will have this discussion again, okay?"

Ayesha nodded at his words and snuggled deeper in his chest.  Rayyan tightened his arms around her securely.

How was the chapter guys? What are your thoughts on Ayesha and Zara's talk? Please comment down your views on the chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10.1K 36
Posheeda (پوشیدَہ) - Concealed; Hidden ***** Marwan Qureshi, a commando in the Indian army had two goals set in life. One...
305K 11.6K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...
322K 13.6K 32
"ˢⁱᵗᵃᵃʳᵒⁿ ˢᵉ ᵃᵃᵍᵉ ʲᵃʰᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ, ᵃᵇʰⁱ 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 ᵏᵉ ⁱᵐᵗⁱʰᵃᵃⁿ ᵃᵘʳ ᵇʰⁱ ʰᵃⁱⁿ" ✨So Let the romance flow in Air, Don't know if we'll get our equal shar...
8.1K 432 14
One was always shackled and burdened by her family. Another one, belonging to the same family, was taught 'sky is the limit' Learning how to live w...