Would You Kill For My Love?

By YourFavBLMomma

There are two main Mafia families in the city of Bangkok, Thailand. The Rattanakosin Family and The Phassako... More

Introduction
Author's Note
The Unresolved Mess...
Certain Secrets Revealed...
The Taunting Nightmare...
Reminiscing The Past...
Old Friend...
A Silent Relationship... (Part 1)
A Silent Relationship... (Part 2)
From Enemy to Friend (with Benefits)...
A Silent Relationship...(Part 3)
Characters pt. 2😊❤️‍🩹‼️

The Raging Beginning...

1.1K 61 54
By YourFavBLMomma

                 The MCA (Mafia Criminal Association) brought the top mafia families from around the world and within the city. The top, most important two families were the Rattanakosin and Phassakorn family. After losing their husband and father, the Rattanakosin family was very hesitant on showing up but they still did despite their pain. With the Phassakorn and other families there, the Rattanakosin brothers walked with their heads up, behind their very fierce and brave mother.

"I can't believe she actually is here," one person whispered.

"I know she must miss her husband very much, I feel bad for her and her children," another one whispered.

"I heard all of her sons are single, maybe I have a chance with one," another one chuckled under their breath.

They could definitely hear all the whispers and rumors but they weren't about any other family than the Phassakorn family. They kept walking until they finally stopped in front of the Phassakorn family.

Ratchanee looked at her old best friend and now enemy, and bowed, "Sawadee Ka Phi," even though she despises him she put on a smile and kept it professional.

"Sawadee krub," Phiphop bowed back forcing himself to make a simile.

Even though Phiphop despised Ratchanee, his wife Photjanee adored her but she couldn't show it in front of her husband. Photjanee looked at her and bowed, "Sawadee Ka P' Ratchanee."

"Sawadee Ka Photjanee," she smiled at her and bowed back.

The brothers from both families just looked at each other and spoke no words. Khabkluen locked eyes with Daonuea and smirked at him and looked away. Kluen had been keeping a secret from his family and that's only because he was asked to but honestly that's the only thing he could do. Daonuea had to do the same.

The two had been dating for about a year and a half and no one, not even their brothers knew. Khabkluen turned to Palm and whispered something in his ear and walked away, disappearing into a hallway.

"Ow Mae, I'll be back," Doanuea bowed to his mother quickly, trying to escape.

"Deiyw, Daonuea, where are you going?"

"Maeee, I'm going to the restroom," he did a cute little wiggle, pointing towards the hallway.

"Uh ok ok," she motioned her hand, practically shooing him away.

Daonuea walked away quickly, meeting Khabkluen in the restroom. The families stood there, awkwardly, looking at each other until the MC, of the event, spoke.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you may all be seated at your tables," everyone began to swiftly move to their seats.

Every family had their own table except the Rattanakosin and Phassakorn family. Because their families were over everything in the Association, they had to sit at one long table together.

"We want to thank you all for coming here for the annual MCA meeting," the MC spoke with a smile," in a few minutes we will have, Mrs. Rattanakosin and Mr. Phassakorn come and speak but first we'll have some food before the speeches," the MC nodded their head and the servers went to each table with food and drinks.

Photjanee was trying to break the tension by speaking first, "So Ratchanee, How are the boys in school?"

Ratchanee wiped her mouth after she finished chewing her food, "They are doing good from what they tell me," she looked at Palm and Li Ming, who was looking at something on Li Ming's phone," Right Palm?"

Palm turned to look at his mother and nodded his head," Krub Mae," he smiled.

Nuengdiao looked at him annoyed, but slightly turned on by how handsome he looks," I bet you don't have as many A's as I do," he smirked.

Palm rolled his eyes and looked at him," Yeah I bet I have more," he chuckled and winked at him.

"Ai Sutt?!"

"Nuengdiao?! Apologize at once!" His mother looked at him disappointed.

"Ow Mae but I-" he turned his head quickly, looking at his mother's doe eyes.

"Nueng.."

"Krub Mae," he turned to look at him, "I'm sorry Phi," he pressed the words through his teeth. 

Palm smirked at him and stared into his eyes until Nuengdiao stuck his middle finger at him, discreetly, he looked away shaking his head laughing.

Ratchanee looked at Heart and saw how sad he looked and caught him looking at Li Ming, "Photjanee, how is Heart? Does he go to school with the boys?"

Phiphop looked so annoyed from the questions she was asking, as if she was so close to his wife. Before she could answer he slammed his hand on the table," Ai' Ratchanee, please let's not do this anymore."

Li Ming stood up and started yelling at him," Why are you being mean to my Mae? Do you know who you are talking to?"

Nuengdiao stood up, yelling back," Ai Sutt! Don't talk to my dad like that," he was pointing his finger at him and a face of disgust.

"Uh I already did! You want a piece of me," he was about to reach over the table and hit him but Palm grabbed him and Heart grabbed Nuengdiao.

Khabkluen and Daonuea came back in time to hold their brothers back from fighting each other. Phiphop slammed his hand on the table, giving them a stern look," Stop?! All of you!"

"Only I can talk to my children like that," Ratchanee rose from her chair.  The brothers stopped in their tracks and looked their parents

"Oh right, I forgot you can't control them since your husband died,"he knew he would regret saying that later but he was heated.

Photjanee stood up looking at the two heated parents, children, and everyone that was staring at them, bowing and apologizing to the guests around them. She looked at everyone at her table," Ok ok everyone calm down and sit down please," Photjanee looked at everyone, practically pleading with them to stop.

Phiphop looked at his wife and calmed down. He sat down and her children apologized and sat down as well. Ratchanee couldn't just put his words at ease and go on. She just lost her husband a month ago so it was still a sensitive topic. Khabkluen could see the tears his mother was holding back and ran to her side.

"Mae, are you ok?" He was cornered.

She looked up at him and caressed his cheek, "No"

"Do you want to go, Mae?"

"Yes please," she was studying his face when a tear fell, "You look so much like your father," she spoke in a whisper.

"Come on Mae, let's go," he grabbed her things and gave them to her and Palm went to her other side and walked with her. Li Ming trailed behind them.

Everyone started mumbling and whispering to one another and watched them walk out. Heart looked at Nuengdiao and signed to him, "Where are they going, Nueng? Is everything ok?"

Nuengdiao signed back, "Don't worry it's ok, they are ok?"

"Are you lying to me Nuengdiao?"

"No, Heart...I'm not," Nuengdiao sighed because he was lying to him.

After the heated argument, everyone went back to what they were doing and never brought it back up. Phiphop gave his speech after dinner was finished and gave out certificates and bidded a couple of rare artifacts. After the auction, everyone was dismissed, leaving  the Phassakorn family, the last family to leave.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Do you guys believe what he said was below the belt? Do you think Photjanee is disappointed in her whole family for their behavior? Do you believe Phiphop could have handled that situation better? Do you guys believe the Rattanakosin family should have never went the annual meeting so soon?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys it's me the author, I know I said I will be posting on Fridays (which is true) but I'm supposed to go on a cruise this weekend and I might not be able to post Friday so here is chapter one. I hope you enjoy it and please vote and give suggestions ❤️😊 have a blessed day and remember BLs forever ❤️❤️ see you guys next Friday for chapter two. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 283 21
FOURTHGEMINI Phuwin pond Markohm.. Fourth being the mafia boss tortures Phuwin who's Gemini's brother! The rest is a mistery
21.3K 819 20
You are mine , only mine ! Phuwin said looking at the sleeping Phuwin.
93.4K 4.1K 37
⚠️NO ROMANCE. JUST A SIBLING BOOK⚠️ Dahyun,Daehan and Y/n, the Triplets discovers that their mother is going to get married again. The fact is the ma...
144K 5.7K 27
This is GeminiFourth AU. Gemini and Fourth here are adults. Gemini and Fourth are high school sweetheart and continue their love till university. Th...