Golden || Teenwolf (1)

By milkybabybeartae

Find out more in my book golden More

Season 1
Cast
Wolf moon
Pack mentality
Magic bullet
The tell
Heart monitor
School night
Lunatic
Wolfbane
Co-captain
Formality
Code breaker
Season 2
Cast
Omega
Shape shifter
Ice pick
Abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
Restraint
Raving
Party guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Masterplan
Season 3a
Cast
Tattoo
Chaos rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Update
Currents
Visionary
The girl who knew to much
The overlooked
Alpha pact
Lunar Eclipse
Season 3b
Anchors
More Bad Than Good
Galvanised
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Letharia vulpina
Echo house
The fox and the wolf
De-void
Insatiable
The divine move
New book

Second chance at first line

130 2 0
By milkybabybeartae

After the chaotic few days that had passed since Scott beoming a werewolf and the party, there have already been a number of things to happen. First the trio found out that one of the hunters tht were going after Derek and Scott was actually Allisons dad. Then after a very intense practice at school Scott wolfed out once again but thime time he had injured Jackson.
Not that he didn't deserve it and josh is a very pissed werewolf.

Now after the ong day that had occured at shcool the three sat in their respective him, in front of their laptops on a video chat.

"What'd you find out?"

"Well, it's bad. Jackson's got a separated shoulder and josh is pissed at us." Stiles informed the two on screen.
Scott's face fills with guilt, "Because of me?" He questioned.
"Because he's a too!." Stiles scoffed in response.
"But, is he sonna play?"
"Well, they don't know yet. Now, they're just counting on you for Saturday.

"No offense but hopefully it doesn't come down to that."
Suddenly as Scott went to reply to his friend the screen began to freeze and glitch. His friend have the same issue with him. As soon as the other two get their screen to work, they lean forwards noticing a tall figure that hadn't been there before.
"What?" Stiles can hear Scott say but for some reason their own mics and cameras weren't working sufficiently.

Stiles began to write on the text box "It looks like-" he wrote, causing Scott to panic, "It looks like what?" Once again they heard him ask.
They keep hearing him ask, but neither of the other two were able to respond as quickly as Scott wanted them to. It wasn't until everything froze that Stiles typed 'Someone's behind you.' They see Scott turn around in worry as his screen shut off and he was logged off their chat

~~~~

Stiles gasped before springing his way inside through the front door, "What did you find?
How did you find it? Where did you find it?"
Stiles rushed in to Scotts room " ..And, yes, I've had a lot of Adderall, so..." He tells Scott noticing the strange look.
"And I've had to much patience and it's running out so, hurry it up."
"I found something at Derek Hale's and josh hale's house

"Are you kidding? What?" Stiles gasped while
"There's something buried out there. I could smell blood.
"That's awesome!" Stiles exclaimed . "I mean, that's terrible. "Whose blood?"

"I don't know... But, when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder. And then, you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing, because there's no way I'm not playing that game." Scott tells Scott as he finished tying the strings on his lacrosse stick before placing it on his bed.

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL A
As the two walked into the hospital they went their own ways, Scott went to the mourge to hopefully find some clues while Stiles went to go sit in the waiting area.

Stiles began to talk to Lydia.
"Hey, Lydia... You probably don't remember me. Um, I sit behind you in biology." Stiles began as the red head face looked at him in confusion,

"Uh, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection. Unspoken, of course.
Maybe it'd be kind of cool to... get to know each other a little better..." before he can go any further Lydia pulls out the earpiece.

She looked up at the boy in confusion, "Yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?"
Stiles awkwardly back up from her feeling embarrassed, "No. Sorry, I'll just sit... You don't care..."
He mumbled to himself.

when he picked up a booklet on the
'Menstrual Cycle' though he was to busy staring at Lydia and Jackson.

"Holy God!" Stiles yelped when they Scott came from out of nowhere pulling the papers from his hands.
"The scent was the same." Scott confirmed both his and Stiles theories.

"You're sure?" Stiles stood up from his seat as
Scott nodded his head 'yes.' "So, he did bury the other half of the body on his property?"
"Which means we have proof he killed the girl." Scott added on.
"I say we use it." Stiles tarted as he bang to walk towards the exit.
Scott looked at him confused following behind him, "How?"
Stiles stopped in his tracks, turning to face Scott seriously, "Tell me something first-- are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?" He question honestly.
, "There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles-- bite marks."
Stiles nods in agreement, "Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel."

~~~~~~

HALE HOUSE

"Okay, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you." Stiles say. "Okay, maybe I am.
Doesn't matter. I just wanna know something."

"The girl you killed? She was a Werewolf." Once he started going on
"Why are you so worried about me, when it's your friend who's the problem?" There was a pause and then some movement. "When he shifts on the field, what do you think they're gonna do, huh? Just keep cheering him on?
"I can't stop him from playing, but you can...
Derek says

"That depends on how you define "lying..."
"Well, I define it as "not telling the truth." How do you define it?" His father rolled his eyes.
"Um.. reclining your body in a horizontal position?" His tone sounded more like a question
The sheriff stood there with irritation written all over his face, "Get the hell out of here." He pushed Stiles towards his jeep gently.

"Absolutely." Stiles responded.
Josh pops from behind the jeep and grabs the two boys "my brother did not kill my sister u stupid boys I could claw ur eyes out but I'm not gonna not yet derek is innocent okay" josh says "how do you know that" stiles says "bc he's my brother he would never do that but there is one man that would do it Peter but thats impossible bc he's in hospital If I ever hear anything coming from ur mouth about my family ur gonna be my dinner" josh says making the two boys jump when josh takes his fangs out "I won't taste that good though" stiles says "won't me to find out" josh says "nope" stiles says "then go" josh says and the two go in stiles car and drive off

~~~~~

As the two rode down the woods in the jeep
"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial." Scotts tells the other two as he continues to search on his phone.
"Just keep looking. Maybe it's like a ritual or something? Like, maybe they bury you as a wolf." Stiles began to throw out his theories.
"Or, maybe it's like a special skill, you know?
Like, something you have to learn?"
Scott roll his eyes, "I'll put it on my
'To Do" list, right underneath "figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight."

Scott however just grew irritated with stiles
"Okay, stop it!" He exclaimed.
The two frown in confusion turning to Scott,
"Stop what?" Stiles asked.
"Stop saying Werewolves! Stop enjoying this so much!"
Stiles however just looked at his friend in concern, "Are you okay?"
"No!" The aggression in his voice was clear,
"No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay." He said as he doubled over in his seat.
As the werewolf begins to hyperventilate Stiles tries to reassure his friend, "You know, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott. Sooner or later."

Scott begins to groan in pain, "I can't."
"Well, you're gonna have to."
"No! I can't breathe...
"AHH!" Scott exclaims, scaring his friend as he thumps his hand against the roof of the Jeep making Stiles swerve becoming distracted by him, "AHH! Pull over!"
"Why? What's happening?" Stiles began to question.
Scott grabs the backpack, opening it only to find the thing that hurt him, "You kept it?" He gestured to the wolfsbane.

"What was I supposed to do with it?"
"Stop the car!"
"Okay!" Stiles agreed to push on the brakes and pull over on the side of the road.
Quickly as the car came to a stop Stiles grabs his backpack and throws himself out of the Jeep, running toward the woods before tossing the bag as far as he can throw it.
"Okay, we're good, you can-" When he turns to cut himself off when he notices that Scott left
As a panicked Stiles got back into his jeep dialing the number for the sheriff station on his phone. "Stiles, you know you can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty." The dispatcher's voice was heard from the other side.
Stiles huffed, "I just need to know if you've gotten any odd calls..?"
"Odd how?"
"Uh, like, an odd person, or..." Stiles paused, struggling to find the correct words to use. "A dog-like individual roaming the streets...?"

"I'm hanging up on you now." The dispatcher's irritated voice comes through once again.
"No! Wai-wai-wai-wai-wait!"
"Goodbye." She said before hanging up the phone.

It had been a few hours since Stiles had seen Scott. Stiles had drove around town looking for him but came up with nothing.

The game is finally on and Courtney and the other two girl sit down on the bench thingys
"How's the shoulder" coach says "it's fine" Jackson says "feel any pain" coach says "no" Jackson says "what if I give it a old big punch would you feel any pain then" coach says as josh laughs "maybe" Jackson says "coach obviously he would feel pain he got his shoulder separated or something " josh says "good point hale" coach says.

And they started to play and the girls put the sign up that says we luv u Jackson and josh, Scott looks at their direction so does stiles "brutal" josh says laughing Courtney goes Down there and says yo josh "if we win I'll let u kiss me" and josh smirks at her.

They won and celebrated josh takes Courtney to the locker rooms and sees Alison and Scott kissing "yeah get some action mcall" josh says and Alison n Scott look up and see stiles and the other too "hey josh" Alison says "what's up" josh says
"I kissed her" Scott says
"We saw " stiles says
"She kissed me" Scott says
"Saw that too" josh says

And they carry on talking about Derek and josh sister
"I told u twat heads" josh says as Courtney laughs
"It's dereks and Josh's sister" Courtney says
"What" Scott says "yeah u idiot now can you both get out so I can kiss Courtney " josh says "yes" Scott and stiles both say. Once they left josh started kissing Courtney, josh pulls away "we can finish this at your place witch" josh says "how do you know that I'm a witch" Courtney says "I'm a hale what do you expect" josh says.

Meanwhile outside Jackson picks up Scott's glove and sees there is holes on his finger tips part, Jackson looks to the side and sees Derek staring at him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
256K 9.5K 42
❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...
17K 307 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
4.5K 364 7
I still get a little scared of something new But I feel a little safer when I'm with you derek hale x fem!oc