Intertwined hearts

By dreayamyers

Can you be "just friends" without feelings? Pre warning this story is quite deep. He came close and said lowl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book 2: Untwined hearts

Chapter 13

372 18 0
By dreayamyers

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 📍

Leon,
"Just swing your squares I got you bro" I told Jaheim . I was sitting in my business class waiting for our teacher to show up as for Kiara, she went to the toilet. "How do you think I got my car and all my designer just give me your card and you'll have triple the amount of money" I told him.

This is why i'm not close with my parents, like I said they don't like my lifestyle. I do fraud because it's quick money, only Tione and Mark know...actually Mekai does too but he ain't a snitch so i'm not worried about him. I've been frauding since yr9 because I was convinced by a year 11 but I regret it, it's not like if I stop everything will be fine, it stays with you for life.

"Fine, here" he passed me his halifax bank card and I took it.
"Calm expect money in 3 days maximum" I told him and he looked uneasy. "Don't worry I got you" I patted his shoulder then went back to my chair as Kiara came back into the room.

She wrote a question on a piece of paper then passed it to me. It said 'Where is sir?'

"She still hasn't came, how's your throat?" I held her hand intertwining our fingers.

She wrote again, 'doesn't hurt as much anymore. I'm never pranking you again'

"Glad you've learnt your lesson" I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Your birthday is in March...March the..?"

She shot me a sharp look before writing on the paper quickly. 'You don't even remember my birthday you little bitch. March 25th. Don't talk to me' she folded her arms and faced the other direction.

"Little? Ight Kiara, the same little that took your voice last night." I laughed and she pushed me then laid her head on the table looking up at me. "You're so beautiful" I told her, she's flawless.

'Thank you bae' she wrote then smiled and I leaned down to kiss her. Our kiss was interrupted by our teacher walking in.

"Right sorry for being late I was in a meeting, pack your stuff away and head down to the hall because we have a well-being assembly." He told us and everyone groaned.

I plan on throwing my girlfriend a surprise birthday party. I'll rent a airbnb and throw an AP with like 5 bedrooms so we can hold a lot of people. It's gonna be lit.

Mark,

"Fuckk" I moaned as I came inside her. I pulled out then removed the condom and threw it in the bin.
"I didn't even get to drink it" Taylor said and I shrugged.

We've been having sex on a regular, I won't lie she's good at it but it then reminds me of all the man she's practiced with. If she wasn't such a hoe and a dickhead then i'd make her my girl but what a shame.

I got toilet tissues and wiped her juices up then flushed it down the toilet and washed my hands. Then I fixed my clothes as she did the same. "Innabit" I told her without sparing another look and left the toilet. I was walking in the hallway then I bumped into Leon and Kiara. "Wargwan" I spudded him then gave a nod to Kiara acknowledging her.

We walked outside to the bench and Aliyah took Kiara and walked off.
"Why do you look so pissed?" I asked Tione as I sat down.

"Me and Aliyah had an argument last night, I fucked up mandem" he ran his hands over his face.

"Spill bruv" Leon said and I nodded in agreement.
"She said I cheated on her, she went through my phone while I was in the shower and saw the text messages with me and my ex"

"You fucked up the bag, why would you still mess with Renee when you got Aliyah? Leon asked disappointed.

"Soul ties? I don't fucking know" he stressed.
"Don't give us that soul ties bullshit. When you started going out with Aliyah you should've cut all ties with Renee." I told him.

Why am I giving advice as if i'm not sleeping with a girl who's cheating on her man.

"Since being in a relationship with Aliyah, I only slept with Renee once."
"Man said only like it makes it any better" Leon said making Tione screw him.

"It was a few days after we started going out. Then since then it's just been back and forth texting" he shrugged. "She threatened to feed me my dick bro"

Me and Leon bussed out laughing.

"She hasn't broken up with me yet, she said she needs some time to think. I don't know where my head is at cah I want both"

"Well then you're an idiot. Renee wasn't good for you bro, she used you for sex and money...and you're still going back to her? Aliyah is annoying but a good girlfriend to you and you did this to her. If she breaks up with you don't be surprised" Leon lectured him truthfully.

"Mmcht" he kissed his teeth and stormed off.
"Why didn't you come assembly?" Leon turned to me.

"I was with Taylor" I pursed my lips to the side. "I'm doing what man was told innit"

"You were told to get close to her not clart her every chance you get. But it's your body innit, just don't catch feelings becah she's a snake and she'll always be" he said sternly and I nodded.

"She told me she likes you"
He sighed, "Of course she does, who doesn't" he winked at me and I cut my eye at him.

A few weeks later...

March 25th

𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚋𝚗𝚋 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝📍
Kiara,

Me and just finished hot boxing and then he tells me to put on a blind fold like i'm not paranoid right now. "Can I take the blind fold off now?" I whined. I've literally been blind for the past 10 minutes.
"One minute" he said and I heard him open the door. "Walk forward"

I walked forward and hit my head on the wall. "Eesh" he said then took my hand and It felt like I was walking in a open space. He placed a kissed on my lips before untying the blindfold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Everyone shouted and I couldn't believe it. Half of our school year was here plus nearly everyone I knew from secondary and even my sister, Zavine and some other girl i'm guessing is Nevaeh.

"Awww babeee" I cooed and pulled him into a hug. "I was not expecting this" I covered my mouth still in shock.
"Mhm, enjoy yourself and keep energy for tonight, I got some toys we can play with" he said seductively then planted a kiss on my forehead and walked away.

"BESTIEEE!!" Aliyah came hugging me swaying side to side. "I love your dress"

^ Kiara's outfit

"Thank youu, i'm going to change into batty riders and a top soon cause I can't dance in heels nor this dress"

"Happy birthday my nigga" Tione side hugged me.
"Thank you, where is Mark?" I looked around searching.
"He said he's doing something real quick then he's coming" he turned to Aliyah, "Can I talk to you"

"N o spells fuck off" she said then went over to talk to Zelle. I went around greeting everyone and taking snaps while singing the music.

Leon called me and told me to come to the bedroom. I walked into multiple bedrooms till I finally found him sitting with a pile of clothes in his hand.

"Lock the door and come put these on" I locked the door then walked over and took the clothes out his hands and placed them beside him.

"Help un-zip my dress" I turned around and he stood up and zipped it down while leaving wet open kisses down my back. "Stop you're making me horny when we can't do anything" I complained.

"Who said we can't?" He said as he helped me step out my dress. "Music's too loud for anyone to hear"

"And if someone knocks?"
He started kissing on me neck then I jumped up on him holding his neck for support. "We ignore them bruv."

My back hit the cold wall as he sucked on my nipples leaving small hickeys around them. He kissed me passionately and I moaned in his mouth.

He laid her on the bed kissing down her thighs and rubbed her clit through her thong making her breathe heavily.
He stopped and pulled out a rose and passed it to her.

"I've seen this on tiktok" she inspected it.
"I bought it in ann summers, you know how weirdly the cashier looked at me as if I was buying it for myself" he jerked his head back and she laughed.
"You know I love you Kiara" He said to her and her eyes widened.

"Aww look at you admitting it first. I love you too Leon" she smiled down at him.

He pulled down his jeans and springed out his length that stood up because of how hard he was. He laid down and motioned her to ride him. She pulled her underwear to the side and slid down his pole.

Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stripper.

"Mm fuck" she moaned as she slid up and down coating him in her juices. He smacked her ass causing it to become red as she bounced up and down moaning his name.

"Nah lemme drill that pussy" he flipped them over and started going fast and deep as she clawed at his back. There was a knock at the door but they didn't care and kept going. "Who's pussy is this?" He asked while choking her.

"It's yours! Slow down please I can't take it" she said out of breath and he slowed down still hitting directly at her gspot. "I'm going to cum" she clenched around him.

"Hold it" he demanded speeding up and she screamed as she came. "What did I tell you?" He groaned as he came.

"Leon..." she grabbed onto his arm. "You forgot to pull out"
"It's calm" he said pulling out and resting his length on her stomach as his seed spilled out of her. "We'll go to the pharmacy can get a plan b tomorrow"

"Okay" she said then pulled him down so she could kiss him. Kiara turned over and arched her back then he entered her again. "It feels so good bae" she moved back and forth meeting his strokes.

"Wet and tight" he mumbled biting down on his bottom lip. She repeatedly clenched around him trying to make him nut. "Don't do that it feels good" he moaned

So what do you mean don't do that then?

He clocked on what she was trying to do then picked up the rose toy and turned it on. He moved his hand under her and latched it onto her clit.
"Wait! Fuck" she moaned loudly feeling overwhelmed by all the sensations.

"Look who's coming first" he mocked as he stroked faster. "This gonna be my new bestfriend" he said referring to the toy.

"Please" she used her hand to move the toy but she only made it worse. "I'm cumming" she shook as if she was having a seizure while she squirted then collasped on the bed.

After a couple more strokes Leon came then fell on top of her.
"AYE YOU MAN HURRY UP BRUV" Tione shouted banging on the door.

"You cheated" she pouted as he kissed all over her face.
"Nah I just had an advantage" he sucked on her bottom lip making a 'pop' sound. "Look at the mess we made" he sighed climbing off her and looking at the big wet spot on the bed.

He used his fingers to collect some of the juices then put it in her mouth as she sucked it off. He got the towel then wiped himself off, she reached for it but he shook his head then cleaned her off himself.

"Here" he passed her a clean new underwear.
She went into the bathroom to pee then came back out and got dressed. He then did the same after.

They flipped the duvet sheet over and packed her clothes in a bag then pushed it under the bed.
"How am I meant to dance now that you mashed up my legs" she complained.
"Do it sitting down, I prefer it anyways" he commented making her roll her eyes.

They went to the living room where it was humid because of the amount of people in such a small space. Even the bedrooms were packed with people.

'Proper fuck' sped up by dejour was playing.

I tied my hair back then moved through the crowd to find Aliyah. I saw her whining on another man, I don't think he goes to our school because I don't recognise him but as she should.

Leon caught up to me and when he saw Aliyah he looked around to see if Tione was nearby but he wasn't. I started grinding on him before bending down and moving my bum in the tic toc motion, catching him off guard.

"YES YES! GUH DEH! AYEE! YES GOODIEEE" A couple girls hyped me up patting my waist as I danced on Leon. "WOII OIIIII" one shouted making me laugh so I stood up. I saw Shanai twerking on Nevaeh and I never knew she could twerk so wow...it was shocking to see innit. It's always the quiet ones.

The owner by dexta daps was playing so I motioned Leon to sit down then I straddled his lap basically dry humping him. I raised off him a little and whined as he moved his hands around my bum. I turned around, stood up then bent over making my bum vibrate as everyone recorded at hyped me up. "Go birthday girl!" I heard someone cheer.

I sat on his lap whining slowly as he controlled me moving his hips in sync as his bedrins hyped him up. We danced until the song switched then I just sat on his lap laying my head in the crook of his neck because I was feeling so tired.

"This is odd but I want to take a nap" I told him.
"Go in one of the empty bedrooms" he hugged me.

"Huh?" I said cause I couldn't hear him properly because the music was so loud.
"Go sleep in one of the bedrooms" he said in my ear.
"Come sleep with me?" I kissed his cheek.
"Nah i'm not tired still" he said rubbing my thigh.
"Pleaseeeee" I dragged and he shook his head.
"I'll come soon but you'll probably be asleep"
"Okay" I said and went to search for an empty room.

I walked into to one of the rooms to see two boys receiving head. "No decorum at all" I scrunched up my face knowing i'm a hypocrite. I checked another room and it was locked. I huffed and found another room that was lowkey and empty. I laid on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up feeling someone kissing on my legs. "Leon stop I'm trying to sleep" I murmured and he stopped.

"Don't call me that yute's name" Mekai growled and I jolted up.
"Why the hell are you at my party!" I shouted standing up.

Mark,
25 minutes later...

"Ahh shit" I kissed my teeth realising I fell asleep after clarting Taylor's cheeks. I got up fixing my clothes then I tapped her. "Oi"

"Hmm?" She said fluttering her eyes open.
"I'm cutting."
"Okay" she said softly. "Where to?" She asked.
"Kiara's AP. I'd tell you to come but... yea. Charge it tho" I said while brushing off my clothes.

"Ki- oh my days Mark!" She exclaimed and I turned around.
"What?"

"I'm so sorry" she started crying. "Please forgive me"
I smacked my lips now, "Ah, what did you do now you little dickhead" I sat down at the edge of the bed.

"I should've told you this earlier but Mekai is planning on raping Kiara at her party" She cried harder.

Crocodile tears coming from the psycho.

"WHAT" I shouted standing up.

Mekai plans to WHAT?

Kiara and Leon said their first "I love you" 🥹

🅸🅽🆃🅴🆁🆃🆆🅸🅽🅴🅳 🅷🅴🅰🆁🆃🆂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
109K 7.9K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
184K 5.4K 39
" Are you a virgin?" He asked standing above me very dominant. " Yeah," I answered honestly. " You want me to be the only one touching you down here...
538K 24.4K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...