OBLIVION | lego monkie kid

By _k1rb_

✿ "Man, I really should've taken the day off!" ✿ .♡. ✿ : IN WHICH a chaotic adult with crazy water powers wi... More

s1e0 | sorry, not dying today!
s1e0 | i can't believe you've done this
s1e1 | and now, the weather!
s1e2 | and then there were two
s1e3 | its wednesday my dudes
s1e4 | brimming glass of spiders
s1e5 | straight out of the backrooms
s1e6 | the fitness gram pacer test
s1e7 | focus. speed. i am speed
s1e8 | the skeleton appears
s1e9 | we're going to hot topic
s1e10 | the end is here
s2e0 | oh no the spiders are back
s2e0 | we did it! we saved the city!
s2e1 | we're not cavemen. we have technology
s2e2 | kitchen nightmares
s2e3 | wilbur from charlotte's web has gone mad
s2e4 | shes a runner shes a trackstar
s2e5 | we're really in it now
s2e6 | welcome to my house. as you can see i've knocked over many chairs
s2e7 | cinema sins
s2e9 | now we're only falling apart
s2e10 | this is the end
s3e1 | seatbelts, everyone
s3e2 | green is not a creative color
s3e3 | last time on jeopardy
s3e4 | fell down the wrong rabbit hole
s3e5 | how was the fall
s3e6 | somebody once told me
s3e7 | we're going on a trip, in our favorite rocketship
s3e8 | friendship is magic
s3e9 | for all that its worth
s3e10 | the samadhi fire and the mahasi water
EYD1 | this imperfect world
EYD2 | the dark ocean & the corrupted king
EYD3 | time to be warriors
EYD4 | destiny fulfilled
s4e1 | im robbin da store
s4e2 | bendy and the ink machine

s2e8 | nature is beautiful

1K 49 47
By _k1rb_

sandy and (name) episode!! with some huntsman as well, definitely hyped to write this one because these two really need more episodes centered around them lmao

amazing fanart drawn by SCENEKIDZC0FFIN !! super cute artwork of (name) and i ADORE the outfit and the cool ocean form.. thats so rad omg!! and i love the scenecore vibes (name) has <3

be sure to check them out!!

sandy is a beautiful boy and (name) follows along for the ride haha

getting close to the end of season 2!! season 3 is gonna be a big ride honestly im so hyped for it lmaoo

hope you enjoy the chapter!!

thanks for reading <3

SEASON 2 EPISODE 8 :
TO CATCH A LEAF

Today was not a very normal day for any of you, and honestly, you were becoming less and less surprised by the insane events that would happen to at least one of you every other week.

MK was having a severe case of hiccups, the sheer force of the hiccups making the room tremble, which is an obvious red flag, as it shouldn't even be logically possible for hiccups to be THAT strong.

Tang sat at one of the counter stools, slurping on another bowl of noodles he was able to coax for free from Pigsy (despite the pig's displeasure), while you sat on one of the empty tables considering there weren't any customers currently inside, and Mei sat on a small chair next to the hiccupping MK.

"This is the worse case of hiccups I've ever seen!" Pigsy shouted, nearly falling over from the force. "How'd it happen?"

"So, remember how you told MK not to enter that beef ball-eating contest?" Mei chuckled nervously, sliding over towards Pigsy as she pulled out her phone.

"Under no circumstances, yeah." Pigsy huffed.

Mei held her phone over towards Pigsy, allowing the pig to see the picture of MK, who did in fact, join the contest despite Pigsy telling him not to.

"Five hundred beef balls in five minutes," MK murmured. "Yeah, boy!"

MK could hardly get his own words out before his hiccups returned at full force, knocking the boy backwards.

"I tried to warn him not to go," you sighed- giving MK a side glance of 'i told you so' before turning towards Pigsy. "But.. you know how MK is. He's a force of nature."

"..Yeah," Mei sweatdropped. "We think that might have been cursed."

"So good though.." MK groaned.

Pigsy facepalmed in disappointment. "MK, of all the thoughtless adventure setups you could think of, this takes the cake."

"(Name) and I tried everything!" Mei exclaimed. "I tried rubbing his belly, Buttercup scared the living daylights out of him, and we even hit all of his pressure points! But nothing worked!"

"I really thought my scare would work," you huffed, before turning your head towards Tang. "You're kinda the smartest when it comes to curses, ancient evils and whatnot. Do you know of anything that'll help?"

"Yeah, Mr. Tang!" Mei slid over towards the scholar, nudging his arm with her elbow. "You've gotta know some ancient techniques for, uh, food poisoning curses, right?"

You followed suite, jokingly nudging your elbow against Mei's arm.

"Right, Noodle Guy? Right??" MK grinned, joining in on this elbow nudging.

"When I'm not feeling so hot, a special brew of tea perks me right up!" Sandy spoke, appearing out of nowhere between the three of you and Tang, ending the ridiculous. elbow nudging.

"Oh, Sandy is in this one I see," Tang hummed, recalling the previous time you all hung out- with Sandy absent for whatever reason.

Suddenly, MK let out a massive hiccup- knocking everyone over and causing multiple chairs and tables to fall over.

"Uh, Sandy," Pigsy sighed, getting back up on his feet. "Something tells me that a bit of loose leaf ain't gonna help us in this particular scenario!"

"Don't underestimate the power of the tea leaves," Sandy huffed, moving the table that fell on him out of the way as he stood up. "Besides, I'm not talking about any old tea. I'm talking about the tea made from the leaf of the wild crimson jimson weed."

Sandy reached a hand into his ginger beard, before suddenly pulling out a large book out of nowhere. You decided not to question the logic of that.

Sandy continued explaining, shifting through pages of the book. "An ancient and powerful flower, said to influence over mortality itself. In the wrong hands, deadly. In the right ones, deadlier!"

"That's great and all Sandy," you deadpanned. "But we're trying to cure MK. Not kill him."

"Cure, kill. You say potato, I say potato," Sandy sighed. "However, the crimson jimson weed only grows in the Mystic Jungle of the Emerald Lynx. So who's gonna get it?"

Tang and Pigsy shared a glance, before staring back at Sandy.

"What? No, no, no, no," Sandy stammered- noticing the stares. "I'm strictly a water adventure kind of guy."

"MK's life is at stake!" Tang yelled.

That seemed to instantly convince Sandy. "I'll do it, for my friends!"

"Besides, I can go with you, Sandy." you shrugged. "I don't mind, as long as you don't mind me tagging along."

"Of course you can come!" Sandy cheered, enveloping you in a massive hug. "With your powers, it'll be like a mini water adventure!"

You let out a small chuckle at the big guy's excitement, as Tang stood up from the floor.

"Hmm," Tang hummed, pondering for a moment. "Crimson jimson weed produces just one flower and blooms only under the glow of a Crimson Moon."

MK gasped in surprise, "That's tonight!"

"By the Gods of Plot Convenience," Sandy yelled with excitement, still holding onto you in a hug as he dashed out the door. "Let's go!"

"Okay bye, Sandy! Bye Buttercup!" Mei yelled out as the two of you quickly left the building.

────────────

It didn't take long for you and Sandy to arrive in the massive forest, with you a tiny bit behind the big guy's speed. One thing to note personally; Sandy clearly moves fast when he's excited.

"Could this day be anymore perfect?" Sandy awed, observing the trees as a small blue butterfly landed on his shoulder.

"The forest does look really nice," you placed your hands in your pockets, observing the beautiful scenery.

"That it does, (Name)!" Sandy grinned, before taking out the map from the small backpack he had taken with him. "The crimson jimson weed should be just up there!"

Sandy pointed to the large mountain up ahead, taller than all of the massive trees in the large forest.

"Great! Let's do this before MK destroys the entire city with his hiccups." you joked, as Sandy began to lead the way, with you trailing just after him.

The two of you failed to notice a familiar spider demon, observing the same mountain with a pair of electrical binoculars. With a huff, he took off the device, placing it back in his pockets, before a sudden buzzing halted him in his tracks.

Huntsman crushed the small mosquito attempting to fly over towards him, wiping off the remains of the bug from his palm in disgust- before looking down at the dirt path and noticing two pairs of footsteps lined in the pathway.

"Well, well.. what have we got here?" Huntsman smirked, before sniffing the air to sense you and Sandy.

The spider demon's enhanced senses made it easy for him to sniff you and Sandy out- and with a menacing cackle, Huntsman quickly began to follow after you two.

────────────

Sandy was climbing the wall of a mountain blocking the way, with you holding onto his back after he had insisted he wouldn't mind carrying you up along the way. You had to remind the big guy you could fly, but you ultimately allowed him to carry you up- plus, not having to use your powers was also a plus in a way as it tended to be somewhat tiring.

Huntsman was still hot on your trail, swinging through the massive forest at quick speeds to catch up with the two of you, not caring for the fact he was nearly hurting various animals of the forest. He had a goal- and didn't intend to stop for anything or anyone.

Sandy gave a local buffalo a quick hello as he almost effortlessly climbed up the large rock, the two of you making it to the top and continuing your tread through the large trees. You awed at the various forest animals that flew up above or watched from the distance, honestly being glad you went along with Sandy. The whole trip was like a vacation, almost.

As you tied a red ribbon that Sandy had given you from his bag to help keep track of your way (and to also decorate the forest), you chuckled at the sight of seeing Sandy save a nest of baby chicks from an incoming snake, moving the nest out of the way and proceeding to give the snake a cup of tea.

The snake was confused, but allowed Sandy to place the cup of tea on the tree branch.

"Finished these ribbons, Sandy," you smiled softly- admiring your work.

"Those look great, (Name)!" Sandy cheered. "I've got some more in my bag, so we can keep tying these up on every few trees we pass."

"Sounds like a plan," you began walking alongside Sandy down the pathway as he dug into his bag and pulled out some more ribbons, handing a few into your hands.

Huntsman had noticed these ribbons as he chased both of you down the pathway, chuckling as he used the pieces of fabric to keep track of where the two of you had gone. With one quick sniff of the ribbon, Huntsman was able to determine the direction you and Sandy went. The spider demon tore off the fabric, before dashing towards the waterfall.

────────────

You and Sandy were taking a bit of a break, sitting down on a rock ledge together as Sandy looked through his book, munching on a rice cake.

You helped yourself to one of the rice cakes packed as well, taking a few bites of the tasty snack, before a small white monkey popped up next to you, looking at you intently before glancing at your food.

"The little guy seems hungry!" Sandy chuckled, watching as the small monkey slowly crawled a bit closer to you.

You looked down at your rice cake, before slowly handing it towards the monkey, who happily accepted the food with glee.

A smile formed onto your face as you turned towards Sandy, only to freeze on the spot as three other monkeys were standing next to Sandy, attempting to snatch the remaining rice cakes and other treats left behind.

Normally, you would've been a bit upset. Nobody takes food from you or your friends and gets away with it-- but today was a bit of an off day.

"Awh, aren't they cute, (Name)?" Sandy cooed.

"Yeah, they're so tiny.." you awed. "Should we let them have the rest?"

"I don't see why not!" Sandy grinned, handing the remaining items of food towards the monkeys, where they practically cried with joy.

As the monkeys dashed off with the free food, you stood up slowly, stretching your arms. The sun was beginning to set, and it wouldn't be long before it got dark.

"We should probably keep moving, if you don't mind." you spoke, hands going into your pockets.

Sandy nodded, closing up his book and placing it back in his bag. "Then let's keep going! We shouldn't be too far."

Sandy stood up from his spot, and the two of you quickly continued down the path.

────────────

By the time you and Sandy had reached the top of the mountain's steps, nighttime had fallen- and the bright crimson moon gleamed throughout the night sky, it's red light adding a slight ominous hue to the mountain.

"There it is!" Sandy cheered as the two of you reached the top of the mountain. "The crimson jimson weed,"

You looked at the glowing orange flower in awe as the two of you approached it. "It's.. really pretty, actually."

"You can hold it if you'd like!" Sandy grinned, stepping aside.

You smiled at that, approaching the small flower before cupping your hands around it carefully, lifting it up off the branch.

"Now we just have to take this back to MK," you spoke, preparing to turn around to begin the trek back down.

"Actually," a familiar voice spoke from just behind you and Sandy. "I had a better idea."

The two of you turned around quickly, Sandy letting out a scream of surprise while you glared towards the familiar spider demon, Huntsman. Of course this trip wouldn't just be a fun walk in the park.

"What are you doing here?" you frowned, holding the crimson flower close.

"For reasons possibly similar to yours," Huntsman smirked. "Now, (Name), hand over that pretty flower."

Sandy held an arm out in front of you in a defensive position, "Uhh, no, this is for our friend, see, he's not doing so well-"

"Is this guy for real?!" Huntsman yelled in annoyance, charging straight towards the two of you with an iron leg pointed straight down.

Sandy quickly grabbed you and maneuvered out of the way just in time, nearly tripping over as the two of you landed near the top of the stairs.

"Sandy, here," you held the flower out towards him. "I trust you more with this flower than I trust it with myself."

Sandy looked at you for a moment, before taking out his book and grabbing the flower from your hands gently, placing the crimson weed into the book before safely securing it inside.

You turned your head towards Huntsman, prepared to fight- but Sandy quickly wrapped an arm around your waist and began running as fast as he could down the steps, despite your obvious confusion.

"I love it when they run," Huntsman cackled, practically flying after you and Sandy.

"Just hold on a little longer, MK..!" Sandy winced, running through the thick forest.

────────────

Meanwhile, back at Pigsy's Noodles, MK was laying on a small mat, looking even worse than before.

Pigsy, Mei and Tang all crowded around him, Tang and Mei looking as if they were about to cry, while Pigsy just looked puzzled and confused.

"Tang, to you, I leave my Kung Fu Monkey Cop collection," MK spoke weakly through a multitude of hiccups. "..So you have something to remember me by."

Tang looked like he was on the verge of tears, while Mei began to sob uncontrollably.

"Oh, sweet, sweet, MK!" Mei bawled next to the 'dying' boy.

"The kid ain't DYIN' you MORONS!" Pigsy yelled. "What is taking (Name) and Sandy so long?!"

A large hiccup from the boy flung the three friends surrounding him backwards.

────────────

You and Sandy screamed as Sandy jumped off the mountain, with Huntsman not far behind the two of you.

"Come on, don't you wanna stick around for a fight?" Huntsman laughed, launching his webs towards you and Sandy. "I guess those big muscles are just for show."

"Let me go, Sandy! I'll take care of him!" you yelled in defiance.

"No, (Name)! We shouldn't fight!" Sandy shouted in reply, carefully holding onto the book that contained the flower.

The web that was shot towards the two of you knocked you both off balance, the two of you making a slight rough landing onto the ground-- but thankfully Sandy was able to hold is ground and continue running with you hugged close, his book in the other hand.

Sandy suddenly paused as he gasped in surprise, looking at the sight ahead of him.

Confused, you looked up- and noticed instantly that some of the trees had been slightly destroyed, but all of the red ribbons had been torn off from each tree you and Sandy had tied one on.

"What's wrong, you two? Can't find your way back?" Huntsman mocked from the trees above. "Might be hard without these,"

Huntsman slammed his fist into one of the tree logs, the force of the impact revealing all of the torn ribbons slowly falling down from the leaves.

"That's not good..!" Sandy muttered, taking a step back.

You looked down at the ground, seeing the web trap that was placed just below Sandy.

"Wait- Sandy, look out-!" you yelled, but the webs were much quicker, the sticky strings latching onto you and Sandy and holding you both in a web like cage in the air, with you nearly being crushed due to how small the cage was.

The book had fallen out of Sandy's grip, falling onto the ground beside the web cage as you struggled intensely.

"So what's your deal, big guy?" Huntsman suddenly jumped in front of the web, staring at Sandy menacingly. "A frame like that, now that's a warrior's build. I heard people talking about how you used to be a ruthless fighter back in the day."

"I..I'm not like that anymore!" Sandy muttered.

"Leave him alone, or I swear I will-" you yelled, but your complaints were quickly cut off.

"Quiet, pest!" Huntsman yelled. "I wasn't talking to you."

"You don't need to yell at (Name)!" Sandy stammered in nervousness. "In fact, we don't need to fight! I have this nice chamomile tea blend that we could-"

Before Sandy could even finish, Huntsman tugged on the web, shaking it slightly, before the entire cage unwrapped itself. The freedom was short lived however, as the webs that were once a cage suddenly wrapped around you and Sandy tightly, locking the two of you in place.

"I have a better idea," Huntsman smirked, before grabbing onto the web and proceeding to slam the two of you against the rocky wall.

You let out a grunt of pain- wincing at the bruising feeling on your skin. That was going to hurt later.

"That one hurt, didn't it?" Huntsman laughed. "What's the matter, (Name)? What happened to your powerful self? When did you get all soft?"

Before you could even work up a snarky reply, Huntsman already grabbed onto the webs once more, slamming you and Sandy into the cold stone floor, leaving a large crater. The various forest animals watched from the trees in concern, helplessly watching the two of you get hurt.

The two of you were repeatedly slammed into multiple walls of stone of the various mountains, but neither of you budged.

Everything hurt. Your head was spinning as you could barely think straight.

"Seriously? That's it?" Huntsman scoffed, approaching the two of you. "What is with you two? All that potential wasted, just for being a little chimp's errand boy and little lackey. Well, the two of you did save me the trouble of having to track this down myself, so.. for that, I've gotta thank you."

Suddenly, the web surrounding you and Sandy began to shift as droplets of water began to form around the web. Huntsman perked up at this in amusement, hoping that there'd actually be a fight to this.

The webs instantly fell apart, and as if you teleported due to moving so quickly, you slammed a water fist straight into Huntsman's face, sending the spider backwards. The book fell out of the spider demon's grip, landing onto the ground next to you.

"Call me.. lackey.. one more time." you panted, the pain from the previous tosses still lingering- but you powered through. "And I will make sure there's nothing LEFT of you."

You were so caught up in a small fit of pure rage, you hadn't realized the shift in your voice was almost unnatural.

Huntsman growled, regaining his composure as he glared at you with malice.

"..(Name)..?" Sandy murmured, the large man still laying on the ground.

"Sandy-!" you gasped, forgetting the buildup of a possible fight. You'd rather be there for your friends than fight someone, anyway. "Oh god.. are- are you okay?!"

"Oh great," Huntsman scoffed, bracing himself to listening to a pathetic conversation. "Here we go.."

"I'm okay.." Sandy muttered, slowly lifting himself up off the ground. "I.. appreciate you for helping me out. For coming along with me on this trip.."

Your gaze softened. "Of course I'd come with you.. anything for a friend,"

The forest creatures amongst the trees seemed to lighten up at the sight of their two friends regaining their strength together.

Huntsman practically gagged, watching the scene in annoyance.

"That's just the thing, (Name).." Sandy sent you a small smile. "Helping out your friends.. our friends, is more important than anything else in the world."

Sandy suddenly turned his gaze towards Huntsman. "So why do you do it, huh? Why are you her errand boy?"

Huntsman clenched his fist in rage as he glared. "I AM NO ONE'S ERRAND BOY!"

The spider demon dashed right towards you, but Sandy suddenly jumped in the way, grabbing Huntsman's fist with ease.

"What-?! How did you-" Huntsman stuttered in surprise.

"An enemy is just a friend you haven't won over yet," Sandy smiled. "Like I say, there is no problem that can't be overcome by a good cup of tea."

Sandy held out a small cup of tea with his other hand, holding it out towards Huntsman. Before the spider demon could even do anything else, a blue jay flew into it's face, knocking the demon off balance.

"Wait- are the animals-" your eyes widened as the monkeys from before and other animals began to charge towards Huntsman. "..Oh god,"

You and Sandy watched in horror as the small animals tackled the spider demon, attacking him relentlessly. Huntsman growled with rage, and with one quick swoop- knocked the monkeys off of him harshly.

Sandy's eyes widened as he stared down at the monkeys who all fell in front of you two.

"..Sandy?" you looked up towards the big guy, who's aura was suddenly terrifying.

The small blue butterfly from before flew down towards Huntsman, landing on the demon's palm without realizing the danger it had just put itself in.

Huntsman chuckled, "So long, butterfly."

Suddenly, a massive crater formed under Sandy as you stepped back in surprise, watching the once gentle giant become a different person entirely. The sheer force of the crater sent a massive gust of wind around the area, nearly knocking you off your feet in surprise.

"All it took to bring out the beast was smacking around some of your woodland friends, ay?" Huntsman laughed, mockingly. "You gonna do this? Or are you gonna brew me another cup of-"

The sheer willpower of Sandy's aura suddenly increased, knocking the spider demon into a small wall of stone with ease.

"Oh god," you muttered, taking a few steps back.

"What's wrong? Isn't THIS what you wanted?" Sandy yelled, looming over Huntsman with rage. "Let me show you why I promised NEVER TO FIGHT AGAIN!"

Sandy raised his fist towards Huntsman, and the spider demon braced for impact.

That impact, however, never came.

Huntsman opened his eyes to reveal the fist just inches above his face, but with the small blue butterfly resting on Sandy's fist.

Sandy took one look at the butterfly, before turning towards you with concern.

You simply stared back in complete shock and slight confusion.

"..Leave this place," Sandy muttered, looking back towards the spider demon.

Huntsman didn't need any more words, the demon quickly running off into the forest.

Sandy sighed, looking up towards the night sky in shame.

"..Sandy?" you muttered, slowly approaching him. "Are you okay?"

Sandy turned towards you with a reassuring smile. "I will be okay, (Name). I'm so sorry you had to see that."

"You don't need to apologize, it wasn't your fault." you reassured. "He kept pushing you and.. he was basically asking for it."

"It was still wrong of me to nearly lash out like that." Sandy frowned. "I'll go round up the animals, could you grab onto the book?"

You nodded, turning towards the book which had thankfully stayed put during the whole fiasco. Sandy collected all of the animals and quickly returned them to their rightful areas nearby, while you picked up the book and flipped to the page where the flower was being held.

You froze.

One of the petals had been torn off.

"..Sandy?" you called out, gathering his attention. "I think you need to see this."

Sandy rushed over, looking down at the flower in surprise.

The two of you shared a worried look. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Huntsman must've taken a piece of the flower.

But as to why, the two of you couldn't figure out.

────────────

MK blew on the hot tea in his cup, cooling down the warm liquid before taking a sip.

The rest of you watched in anticipation, nervously hoping that the flower would finally get rid of MK's dreaded hiccups.

"..Anything?" Mei questioned with worry.

MK hummed, clicking his tongue as he waited for a few moments, before laughing with glee.

"No hiccups!" MK cheered. "This tea really does work! Thanks Sandy, (Name). You two are the best."

"Anytime, kid!" Sandy smiled, patting the boy on the back.

"Yeah.. I'm just awesome like that," you grinned jokingly, earning a chuckle from MK.

"I still don't understand why that spider wanted that flower!" Mei frowned in confusion. "You think Spider Queen ate cursed beef-balls too?"

"Aw, man, I could so go for more of those right now!" MK smiled obliviously.

You promptly threw your empty plastic teacup towards MK, the boy falling to the ground from the impact, stunned.

"..I doubt it," Tang hummed.

"Oh, okay, smart guy. You tell us why those spider goons were after it then!" Mei glared towards the scholar. "Or are those glasses just for show?"

"They're prescription, I'll have you know!" Tang glared.

You watched the bickering with amusement, before giving Sandy a side glance, your mood shifting into one of concern as you noticed him open up his book, revealing one last petal of the crimson flower laying inside.

────────────

Back underground in the sewers, the Lady Bone Demon looked at the petal in her hand, her expression shifting into one of disappointment.

"..This is all you managed to retrieve?" Lady Bone Demon hummed with annoyance as she analyzed the flower petal.

"Uh.. yes, milady." Huntsman nervously smiled, small drops of sweat forming on his forehead as the Lady Bone Demon glared towards him.

"No matter, this should suffice." Lady Bone Demon's annoyed expression shifted into a mysterious grin. "That will be all, Huntsman."

Huntsman looked down at his jacket pocket, reaching in and pulling out a small tea bag that had been given to him by Sandy earlier that day. The spider demon stared at it with conflicting feelings, as if contemplating something.

"..Was there something else?" the Lady Bone Demon asked, turning back towards Huntsman with a raised eyebrow.

Huntsman jumped in surprise, "Uh.. nothing! ..Well, I was actually.."

The spider demon looked to the side, thinking over his words for a moment before turning towards the girl. "..Why am I doing all of this for you?"

"You're only asking this now?" Lady Bone Demon question with confusion. "..Because that is your role to play in this game."

"..For the queen?" Huntsman sweatdropped.

When Huntsman didn't receive a response, he simply exited the room quickly, not daring to give the girl another glance.

────────────

sandy goes absolutely feral and (name) is along for the ride

important notes:

- finally some time with sandy!! (name) and sandy haven't gotten a ton of time together so we finally have a chapter for it!!

- only two chapters left until season 3... dun dun duNNN

- (name) is going feral over being called lackey and is not having a good time

- lbd being sassy as per usual

- huntsman getting character development.. i wish it lasted :(

- thanks for reading!! leave a comment if you enjoyed <3

- hope you enjoyed the chapter!! :]

────────────

​​​​​​

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.2K 15
[AVAILABLE!] Various Lego Monkie Kid x Female Muzan Reader. ____________________________________ ❝𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑑𝑜...
15.3K 409 15
Monkie Kid x Fem!reader This has been rotting away in my drafts so I apologize if it's a bit cringe 😬
63.9K 1.7K 15
⋆⁺₊-{Yandere LMK Various x Monkey Reader}-⋆⁺₊ (Reader uses They/Them pronouns) ─── ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ─── "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ...
66.8K 1K 8
[READER] ... "𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡-𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩...