Not A Shining Armor

By kimkimberly123

clara Her being the top class model& The Ceo of the best modelling company sky Him being the mafia heir clar... More

Prologue
chapter 2
chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6

chapter 1

37 11 0
By kimkimberly123

Clara : Pov

I have been thinking all of this then suddenly my phone rang it was my assistant . She told me that i have a photoshoot with Dior . So i went to the shooting location. The shoot went well but then i saw her( olivia) & all of that came back . I just left the location as fast as i can .i saw my assistant calling me but i ignored her and started my car and rush off . I only stop the car in front of the one of the most of the expensive club in the world . I just wanted to get wasted . So that i don't remember any of it . I parked my car and went near entrance .The bodyguard stopped me & said only couples allowed today . Yeah now again this happens with me . Why can't world work in my favor i just can't understand like only for one day . So i looked around hoping to find anyone . Then i saw a man i couldn't see his face because of darkness but he looked hot . He was wearing taht tux which was making him like greek god . I went to him but he didn't notice me (well how can he not notice me now this is pissing me more off) . Now only he can be my date . I then grabbed his arm ( i don't know why i did that but still) and pulled him . He started to stare at me like i have disturb his search to peace but guess what i don' t care how he look at me . Then he said what do u want i said that i want u to be my date in that club i can pay u how much u want even i will pay for ur bill in the club and then i dragged him to the entrance the club bodyguard saw him weirdly . I thought that maybe he know him or something but i ignored that and went inside .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 18.6K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.9M 54.3K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...