𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓EN

13.2K 411 178
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TEN

DARRIAN GROANED WHEN celeste slightly shifted away from him in her sleep. he pulled her back to his chest so she was curled up against him. darrian was gonna fall back into sleep until he felt celeste start to stir from her sleep.

the boy didn't have anymore energy to grip onto her more so he let go of the loose grip he had on her waist.

celeste sat up on the bed a rubbed her eyes trying to be more awake. she blinked a couple times before looking around, the memories flooding back of why she was in darrian's room.

"what time is it?" she asked, her voice slightly raspy from the good sleep she had. darrian pulled his phone out to look at the time, his eyes widening when he saw how late it was.

"it's eleven twenty-five." he mumbled. celeste's eyes widened also, "darrian were so late get up." she attempted waking darrian up so they could go to school.

"nigga? we ain't going anywhere." he sucked his teeth before pulling celeste back into his grasp making her laugh softly. "fine but let's get up." she asked.

"and do what?" he replied, nuzzling his neck into her neck. they were now positioned to where darrian had his face stuffed into her neck with celeste's hand around his waist. she could feel him slowly get more comfortable each second, it was like he was calm with her. it didn't matter what they were doing, if darrian was around celeste he was ok.

he never got comfortable to new people easley. he always had his guard up, well they living in harlem. and with the activities he was involved with he was always in immediate danger.

but for some odd reason, it wasn't like that with celeste.

he felt safe with celeste. he could be dying but if he had celeste by his side it was okay.

"we could just stay home and watch movies or something." celeste muttered sleepily. she slowly fell back to sleep with her head against the headboard.

darrian looked up and gently placed his head on her chest. he slowly took in her features. he liked how smooth her skin is, he noticed how she had small pimples surrounding her face but he liked how she didn't cake it up with make up.

he sighed, knowing he had falled in to deep into love. he had fallen in love before but it backfired on him. he liked celeste, he like her alot.

darrian had been planning something on how to ask her out, he just hoped nothing would happen between them. he felt like he always ruined the good things with the best people.

he grabbed her free hand that was laying next to her side and planted a feather light kiss on it followed by interlocking there fingers, and then fell asleep on top of her.

CELESTE LET OUT a breath of nervousness before knocking on the wooden door. darrian had dropped her off at her house about two hours ago. she was now standing infront of the door that had her cousin that she hadn't seen in years.

celeste was nervous to say the least, even though they were literally bestfriends she was just normally nervous.

celeste heard the knob turn making her lift her face from the ground to be met isis. isis's face lifted into a large smile and jumped up and down before pulling in a large hug.

isis hugged her so tight celeste couldn't breath. "yeah, i think that's enough now." she breathed out. isis laughed and eventually let go of her younger cousin.

"you so grown girll." isis remarked spinning her hand around, seeing how she had growned up since the last time she had saw her. "girl i ain't grown, i'm fifteen." celeste shut her down. it was true she didn't like being called grown since she barely knew herself to called her own self grown.

"you look so pretty tho, stinka." she complimented her making celeste put a hand over her cheeks as they heated up. celeste wore a black zipped-up jumpsuit with her buffer jacket covering it matched with her black canvases. "you really too kindddd." she dragged. isis then dropped her smile into a blank face, "nevermind you still ugly."

"man, fuck you." celeste mugged her, mushing her head to the side making isis laugh slightly. "but come into my undone home." isis opened her door wider so she can come in.

"ooo, girl this is niceee." celeste said when she walked into into the empty house. "stop playing." isis replied to her comment as she picked up a box from the floor and placed it on a chair.

"so are we going somewhere later? yo house naked what we bouta do, paint the walls?" celeste laughed at her own joke like she was the funniest person alive resulting in isis side eyeing her.

"you should show me around, since you a new yorker and all." isis teased her cousin. "get off my dick, pussy." celeste spat back making isis gasp.

"which nigga got you talking like this damn." celeste rolled her eyes at the statement but isis catched it. "keep rolling those and they get stuck in you mother." isis said, forgetting that she doesn't even have one

"nigga, what mother?" celeste deadpanned her. it was silence until isis turned around and they made eye contact and they bursted into fits of laughter.

"isis, go change i ain't go time for this." celeste told her through her laughs. "ouu okay i have to see my man anyways." isis giggled dramatically as she jumped up the stairs to her room. "what man? this nigga unknown." celeste mumbled under her breath.

in the mean time she pulled out her phone to text darrian and ended up playing imessage games. she laughed at how many times he lost.

"cel, let's go!" celeste heard isis coming down on the stairs.

isis was wearing a white fabricated dress with a black northface jacket over it. she also had her black canvases laced on her feet.

"ugh. you wanna be me se bad." celeste joked, "girl ain't nobody wanna be yo fugly ass." isis shot back.

"you know what it neva was? that serious. it was never that serious." celeste mumbled under her breath as they exited the house.

"so where taking me first?" isis breathed out when they were met with the cold air. "up yo mother's ass." celeste remarked back making isis mug her, "least i got one." isis mumbled. the comment didn't bother celeste at all this since they were so close to the point they could joke about these certain things.

"let's just walk around." celeste suggested while isis just nodded.

the cousins had been walking around the block, not too far tho since the street lights were on and the sky was dark.

"nah, there's people over there we walking away." isis said when she spotted a group of boys sitting on the steps in front of an house. some of them were smoking while they other majority were just talking amongst themselves.

"ain't that notti tho?" celeste turned to see isis's face light up from the name of notti. "where?" she asked, now looking for the curly-haired boy.

celeste just shrugged and continued walking with isis squinting her eyes trying to look for notti behind her. the two stopped infront of a deli and walked in. this was the deli that celeste usually got her sandwiches from.

"do you want to try a chopped cheese?" celeste asked as they walked through the deli.

"what's that?"

"now you definitly getting one, go up there and asked for two chopped cheeses." celeste pointed at the section where they had there sandwiches in. "what if i get kidnapped?" isis whined. celeste shrugged and pushed her to the section.

the girl went outside of the deli and sat on the bench that was maybe a couple feet away from the deli. she started regretting coming outside since the air around her got colder by each second.

she saw a guy coming her way and she quickly pulled out her phone to make it seem like she was busy, but of course that didn't work.

moments like these were when she wished she had her headphones to tune out anything people had to say.

"hey." the man sat next to her spoke up. celeste knew that he already seen her notice him so she couldn't really ignore him. she lifted her head to face him and just nodded in acknowledgment.

the guy looked like he was in his late thirties, which scared her. she never understood why someone continue a conversation with someone who clearly looks uncomfortable.

"what's a pretty girl like you sittin alone, at this time?" his voice came out rought like he had been smoking cocaine. and you can't even smoke cocaine.

celeste shrugged not wanting to give a verbal response. the man next to her let out a breath that she immediately smelled the nasty alcohol that came out of his mouth.

the next thing that caught her off gaurd was when he placed a hand on her knee and squeezed it. "i can get you home if you want." he smirked at her while she looked at him with an unreadable expression.

that was her last strike, she knew what he was trying to do and she wasn't gonna wait for someone to help her. she could do it herself.

celeste slowly lifted the hand from her knee and shook her head. she got up from where she sat and got ready to walk away. but the man grabbed her wrist.

"come on, that's not what i meant." the man said putting a innocent tone in his voice but celeste knew his intentions and let her anger get the best of her.

she slapped him. a really hard slap tp the point it left a mark. "i'm quiet, not stupid." she mugged him before walking back to the deli.

she walked in seeing that isis was holding the handle to leave.

"ou, girl you okay? you look like an angry bird." isis joked but there was a slight concern laced with her voice since she never seen celeste mad.

celeste rolled her lips into a thin line nodding slowly at her concern. they walked out the deli and walked the same way they were but not without celeste throwing daggers at the man that was still sitting on the bench.

she was looking at him like daring him to say something while they walked away but thankfully he didn't, which would've been bad for both cases.

"yo leste!" celeste's mug immediately dropped down and formed into a small smile, she already knew it was darrian from the nickname.

he was the only one who called her leste.

she turned around to see that they had passed the steps where they were sitting at and dragged isis to where darrian was.

she hugged him, well kinda since he was sitting down he was hugging her stomach and she was hugging his neck. but they were still hugging.

time went by and the group were talking about random things but celeste hadn't said a word but eat her sandwich, passing it to darrian whenever he wanted a bite.

darrian noticed how extra quiet she was being and the unintended frown that was painted on her face. "you okay mami?" he wrapped a arm around her waist while she let a smile creep her face. celeste dropped her head on his shoulder and mumbled a soft "yeah."

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTES─── chapter jus cause I needed to update , it's already midnight y'all and i got school in the mornin. smh. i also have a ddot book in the makings cause i love my husband 😛. yawning my ass off rn so see ya later pookies 😋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1K 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
135K 2.6K 35
♡︎𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
16.1K 314 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...
98.4K 3K 22
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ they meet at the police station & a baltimore girl & harlem boy fall in love.