His Innocence

By lostlixee

"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason ma... More

Copyright Disclaimer
❣️ HIS INNOCENCE ❣️
°•° CHARACTERS °•°
•|PROLOGUE|•
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter- 61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter- 64
Chapter- 65
Chapter- 66
Chapter- 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter- 72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter- 75
Chapter- 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter- 78
Chapter- 79
Chapter- 80
EPILOGUE
LOVE❤️
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT 🔊

Chapter- 46

21.8K 2K 466
By lostlixee

मैं लब हूं, मेरी बात हो तुम
मैं तब हूं, जब साथ हो तुम।

"How much pagal" He then asks and She replies

"Very much pagal"

"How much very much pagal?" He continues.

"Very much, very much pagal" She tells him

"Very much, very much, very much pagal?" He confirms She nods and smiles.

"You pagal, me pagal" He says and she adds,

"Me pagal, you pagal"

He holds her hand and says,

"Pagal, pagal"

Mira looked at the couple with a pissed-off face who were doing bakchodi.

"Pa---"

"STOP IT!!! Have you guys lost it? What nonsense you are doing, that too in front of me!" She yelled earning their attention.

"Why are you disturbing us? Go to your boyfriend!" Kabir said to her making her look at him in disbelief.

"You are my Best friend!" She snapped at him.

"Do what? You should give us privacy!" He responded while still holding Neha's hand.

"You know what? I shouldn't have agreed with your relationship! I Did a mistake! But it wasn't my fault you guys also told me late!" She told them.

"You agreed so that you can have a chance with Bhai" Kabir gave her a tight lip smile.

'Oh, he knew!' Mira mumbled under her breath.

"Mira, Why are you not going to bhaiya? You never leave a chance Whenever he is alone in the room" Neha asked in curiosity knowing her sister very well.

"I went but come back !" She told them and looked away making them frown.

"What happened Mira?" Kabir asked coming in her direction.

"N-Nothing!" She gave a fake smile but who is she lying from?

"Mira, tell me what happened. Even though I know he can't say anything to you but still Did bhai say something that hurt you?" He asked sitting next to her.

"No, he didn't say anything!"

"Then?"

"Boyfriend hoke bhi Bhaav nhi deta yar" She sighed.

(Even after being my boyfriend, he doesn't give attention!)

"Huh?" This is all they could react to.

"It's not like I am not happy with our relationship, but...."

"But....." They waited for her to say further.

"Mujhe shaadi karni hai!" She Whined making them look at her weirdly.

(I want to Marry!)

"Then You should talk about this to Bhai!" Kabir advised her.

Mummy Meri Shaadi kar do june ya July main,
Mummy mera mann nhi lagata college ki padhai main.

She sang making them facepalm.

"Go and tell your not-so-innocent boyfriend!" Kabir told her with a done face.

"Wahi toh nhi maan reha, verna main toh bhaga k le jaati!" She said

(Only he is not agreeing otherwise I would have run away with him!)

"Leave it Now! Where are Kashu and Neer?" Mira asked.

"I saw Neer talking to Mamaji as he and Mamiji came and Kashish was with Teena, they are having a good bond!" Neha told her which made Mira make her mouth an o shape.

While talking to them, neither Mira nor Kabir and Neha had any Idea that someone was hearing their conversation.

It was Yug.

When Mira left his Room, he realized how he behaved, he didn't want to but his mind was somewhere else, something related to Mira so that time he didn't realize and when he did, he came here running to her but stopped hearing her.

***

Time Skip...

"Don't you have eyes?" A girl shouted in anger.

"Why? can't you see by your own?" Mira said sarcastically making Kabir, Neer, Kashish, Neha, Teena, and Abhir laugh.

They all were sitting in the garden area when a girl came and bumped into Mira.

"YOU!! How can you speak to me like this?!?" She said furiously.

"Um, I think god gifted me a mouth to speak." Mira replied casually looking at her nails.

"Don't you know who I am?!?" That girl asked in anger.

"Well, I am not even interested" She said looking into her eyes.

That girl became more furious and in anger, She was about to raise her hand at Mira but Kabir interrupted.

"Shanaya!! Don't you dare to raise your hand or I will make sure you regret it!!" he said firmly.

"But you saw Kabir, how she was back answering me" Shanaya said glaring at Mira.

"So what huh? What do you think of yourself that no one can answer you back? Lady, keep that attitude to yourself, No one is your servant here who will listen to you, first, try to be polite then expect respect from others" Mira said in anger such things irritate her the most.

"And who you think you are huh?" Shanaya asked folding her arms.

"Well, I don't think you are eligible to know who I am" Mira replied making her more frustrated.

"It was your mistake Shanaya you bumped into Mira, so you should apologize," Kabir told her.

"Me and apologies? Never and to her? Not even in my dreams, she is the one who should apologize." she said rolling her eyes.

It made Mira more annoyed, She wants to pull a fight? Okay then!

But Before she could say something Neer came from behind.

"Mira, leave it if she doesn't want to apologize! We should go" Neer said and held Mira's hand.

"You----" Shanaya got cut in the middle by Mira.

"Enough Now if you don't want to apologize then it's ok at least don't create a scene here guests are coming" Mira said and went from there frustratedly with Neer or we can say he took her.

Everyone left from there no one was interested in this drama.

.

"Who was that piece of sh*t?" Mira asked Kabir when they were in the room.

"She is Mom's so-called Friend's daughter" he replied

"Why the hell did you invite her? I can't tolerate her!" Mira snapped at him.

"Why are you angry with Kabir? It's not him who invited her!" Abhir said.

"But his Mom did!"

"Leave her Mira, she is just a guest! Ignore her as you did with all the boys in school who wanted you!" Kabir told her more like requested her, the only difference was he didn't say please.

"By the way, Mira..." Kabir hesitated to say something making her raise her right eyebrow.

"She will surely try hitting on bhai!"

"Benstockkkk!!!" Mira exclaimed in horror.

"You know na Bhai doesn't give a fuck!!"

"So what? Didn't you see how short and revealing clothes she was wearing?" She said.

"So what?"

"Mira di, don't you trust Yug bhaiya?" Teena asked.

It sounds so foreign from her mouth 🤧

"I trust him! I am not concerned about that!"

"Then what?" Neer asked looking at her while his hands were crossed.

"V-vo!!!" She blushed making everyone curious.

"Just tell Mira! Why are you behaving like a shy bride?" Kashish asked while gulping water.

"I am concerned if by any chance he sees something which he should not!" Mira blurted out Making Kashish split all her water and everyone looked at her in shock, of course, they understood what she was saying.

Mira will be Mira 🤷🏻‍♀️

"KASHU!!!!" Some screamed, and everyone looked at the owner of the voice, It was Abhir whose face was all wet.

"Ewww!!" Neha, Mira, and Teena exclaimed with disgust while Kabir and Neer laughed at his condition.

"Wait! Why did you call her Kashu?" Neha asked catching him immediately which shocked him, he glanced at Neer who was looking at him with wiggled eyebrows.

"A- I-I ju-just said in the flow" he replied nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"In flow?" Kabir Asked

"C'mon guys, you all call me like this so he also, why are you making it big!" Kashish smiled nervously.

"A-Abhir, you should go and Clean yourself!" Kashish said and pushed him out of the room.

Everyone looked at them suspiciously!

Something is going on between them!

***

Mira was going downstairs while singing..

Dilwalon Ke Dil Ka Karar Lootne
Main Aayi Hun U.P. Bihar Lootne
Na Paiso Kaa Khazana Na Sone Ki Tijori
Na Barchhi Gadasa Katar Loot Ne Haay
Dilwalon Ke Dil Ka Karar Lootne
Main Aayi Hun-----

She was singing when someone pulled her to a vacant place where no one can see her.

She was about to shout but that person put a hand on her mouth and she realized who is the person when she smelled the fragrance.

"Mmmhmmm" She tried to speak but because of the palm in her mouth, she was unable.

"Shhh" that person came close to her and nuzzled into her neck making her Shiver.

He slid both hands around her waist and pulled her closer which made her bossoms touch his chest, it made her dizzy.

"Y-Yu-Yug!" She stuttered breathing heavily.

"Hmm?" He traced his nose on her neck and jaw and to its reaction, she closed her eyes clutching the edges of her t-shirt from either side.

"I want you in my room in the next 15 minutes!" He whispered near her ear and made his way to her earlobe.

"Huh? Why?" She asked gathering her courage.

"Do I need any reason to be with my girlfriend?" He asked in husky voice.

"Y-You You-Yourself as-asked me t-to no-- ahhh" she hissed when he bit her earlobe but suck the same place to soothe the pain.

"In My Room in the next 15 minutes!" He literally ordered in an authoritative tone which surely made her shocked.

"Wh-What if I don't come?" Her curious ass asked.

"Punishment!" With that he landed his lips on her soft one and sucked making her beats dropped, she become still at her place.

Sucking her lower lip like it's his favourite lolipop he left the place leaving Mira numb at her place.

After a few seconds she touched her lower lip with her shaking hands, her face looked flushed.

😇Angel Mira- Are you going to his room?

😈 Mira- Of course 🌝

Mira- N-No way I am going.

😈 Mira- Why? Are you scared?

😇Angel Mira- I never saw him like this, is he drunk?

Mira-I am not scared, and he.. he must be drunk, he behaved so different!

😈Devil Mira- You are going or not?

Mira- No I am not!

😇Angel Mira- Yes, You shouldn't, I am not seeing any good intentions.

😈Devil Mira- it's good! Mira, you wanted it! Make it more kinky! Fulfill your fantasy.

😇Angel Mira- No Mira, not before marriage!

😈Devil Mira- You shut up, Mira, think about it, so hot, so tempting, Your Mr. Bholu is trying you should help him! Remember Punishment, Make it steamy.

😇Angel Mira- No Mira---

"STOP!!!!" She put her hands on her ears and they went away.

'No way I am going! He scared the shit out of me! What's with punishment? What if I said I want all that but the truth is Meri to fati hui chaddi se bhi jaada fat ti hai!!!'

(No way I'm gonna translate it 😭)

Mira Stop it 😭😭

***

"Aunty, is this a way to treat your guests?" Shanaya complained to Dipti once she was alone with her.

"Why? What happened Shanaya?" She asked in confusion.

"You know how much I got humiliated today, A girl bumped into me and instead of saying sorry she showed me attitude and misbehaved!"

"What? Who?"

"I don't know who she is but her name is some Mira!" She said making Dipti's eyes widen.

"Why did she do that?"

"Because I am more beautiful than her! Such a cheap person, she doesn't have manners!" She rolled her eyes.

"Listen Shanaya, if you don't want this wedding to leave a permanent stain on your life, then I will advise you to stay away from her!" Dipti told her

"Why?"

"Just do as I say, Now take some rest!" With that Dipti left the place.

"No way I am going to leave that girl this easily! She misbehaved with me, Shanaya Saxena! I will make sure I leave the permanent stain in her life!" Shanaya said in her evil tone.

"No one messes with Shanaya Saxena! And she should know that!"

***

Time Skip...
In Evening..

After hiding herself for the whole day and Convincing herself to ignore Yug's words Mira came to the living room when the youngsters and Meenakshi and Geeta were present with males of the family.

Her eyes landed on the person whom she doesn't want to face for the first time in her life.

Yug's gaze went on her From the conversation, his look made her stiff, she gulped and looked away but she could feel his continuous gaze on her which was making her nervous.

'Hey bhagwan ji bacha lo mujhe aaj!' she prayed.

(God save me today!)

"You just wait and watch Dadi how much Dhamaka gonna happen now, after all we all the cousins are together" Kashish exclaimed with full confidence.

"So what we siblings are not less! We will blast" Abhir said.

"Let's do competition on sangeet day then, We will see who will win" Geeta gave them an idea.

"It's a good idea!" Dev exclaimed.

"Great it will be fun" Teena said excitedly.

"Yes!! Now it will look like a proper wedding" Neer exclaimed.

"There is no war, relax" Akhil told them looking at the engry they got hearing about competition.

"Now It is! It will be much fun now" Neha said with sparkling eyes.

"For children now it's not less than World War 3, Akhil" Anurag, Kashish's and Neer's father giggled.

"Let's see, who will win and who will lose!" Meenakshi said and Chuckled.

"It will be fun you know, seeing who will win" Geeta joined her.

"Of course we will win, Masi ji, We have Mira on our side, she is a great dancer" Kabir said which made her come out of her trance.

"Who said that? Mira will be on our side she is Rajput and my Sister" Neha told him.

"It doesn't mean she can take your side only, Bhabhi" this time Abhir said to Neha.

"It's the only means okay!" Kashish jumped in the conversation.

"She is our sister!" Neer too joined them while other members face palmed looking at them arguing like a small kid.

"No, she will be from our side, She is My only Bestfriend!" Kabir stood up and pulled Mira towards him.

"No Kabir, she is my sister, of course she will be on our side" Neha said pulling Mira towards her.

They all start arguing and start pulling Mira here and there making her angry.

"STOP IT YOU ALL!!!" She screamed making everyone flinch, they stopped on the spot and looked at her who looked irritated.

"I am not a toy that you guys are throwing me here and there!" She glared at them.

"But Mi---"

"Bilkul Chup! Not a word from any of you! It will be My choice from which side I will be!" She told them.

"Leave it Kabir! It's not like we will lose if She will be in the opposition team!" It was Yug, he sounded challenging.

His words made her shocked, why he is behaving weirdly.

"What if I say you will lose Mr. Malhotra?" She raised her right eyebrow.

"We are Malhotra and Malhotras Never lose!" He said with such confidence that Mira rechecked her words if she should have said it or not.

"Yeah! That's like my brother! I don't want Mira in my team anymore! We are enough!" Kabir Smirked.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Fine then! I will be by my sister's side! Trust me agar maine tumhare chakke nhi chhuda diye toh mera naam bhi Mira nhi!" Mira said with a pointed look.

(Trust me, If I didn't defeat you then my name is not Mira!)

"Are you Challenging us?" Abhir asked.

"That we did long ago, it's just you didn't realise!" Kashish said coming forward.

"Then be ready to change your name!" Kabir told her with a smirk on his face.

"The game begins! Till marriage you all are not less than the enemy for us!" Neer told them and Mira looked at Yug who was already looking at her intensely which made her breath hitched.

Yug take out his Phone and type something when everyone was busy in arguing and discussing.

Mira got a notification which she immediately open because it was from Yug.

You didn't come when I told you! Be ready for the most memorable punishment, sweetheart ️❤️😏

Her eyes popped out from the socket reading the message, she looked at him in horror.

He looked different..

He looked Evil 😈

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How's the chapter everyone?

Koi Mira ki shaadi karao yaar 😭

What's wrong with Yug all of sudden?😏

That Shanaya, our Villain i guess 🌝

Punishment? What Punishment?

Stay tuned to know..

Till then Take Care and Tata bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Do Vote and Comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 157K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
188K 11.6K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
998K 39.3K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
4.8M 47.4K 10
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...