We'll always be by your side...

由 DaceRed

This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura... 更多

Moving forward
Bio
Notes
Harem
Initiation of Beacon
A common student
Getting used to Beacon
Training
Hydra Bunker
A secret to keep
End of the line?
Vendetta
The Winter Soldier
Unfrozen
The reunion
Return to home
Data
At Beacon again
Testing the strength
The not so date
The day that never happened
Disguised
The talk
A Deal
Almost Subtle
By your side
Aftermath
Saved
New Assignment
Discussion
Towards the winter
A little upgrade
Doing a favor
The better date
Coincidences
Shipment
The cargo
Return
Mines
Ambush
Active

A Situation

1K 32 5
由 DaceRed

The soldiers weren't here, but if not there, then... Where?

(Y/N): Ah, this is bad... 

Cinder: Any ideas of where they could be?

Summer: Do you think Crossbones found them first?

(Y/N) inspected the place.

(Y/N): I don't think so. These chambers look like they had been opened long ago. Maybe they escaped or got transferred to another location, but that would be only speculation.

Summer: Should we go back?

(Y/N): ...Hm? Are you asking me?

Summer: Yeah, you are like the leader.

(Y/N) stared at us as we nodded.

(Y/N): Well, if that's so... Sure, there's nothing left here.

Summer picked up a weapon lying there.

Summer: Look (Y/N), this rifle is like the one you used to use. It would be best if you kept it.

(Y/N): Yeah, why not.

He takes it.

(Y/N): Let's just go back.

We returned to Beacon.

Olivia's office

Olivia: Good to have you back. So how was it?

(Y/N): We didn't find them. Sorry, Olivia.

Olivia: It's okay (Y/N). I see you brought yourself some new weaponry.

(Y/N): Oh yes, check this Anti-aura bullet. If anyone should decide what to do with this, it should be you.

Olivia: Sure, leave the weapon here.

(Y/N) placed the sniper on the desk.

Olivia: Okay, about SPEAR, I'd recommend you stay low and be on the lookout for any suspicious actions.

At the entrance of Beacon

I've been flipping the coin all the time, not having too much luck tho. 

(Y/N): Hey, ain't that team RWBY?

Third-person view.

The group saw Team RWBY approaching. Ruby seemed worried about something.

Ruby: Mom! Is this true?

She showed her the bounty.

Summer: The bounty, yes. The accusations are not.

(Y/N): Bounty? Let me see that, Ruby.

He checked the scroll.

(Y/N): SPEAR...

They heard someone calling for Ruby and Yang.

Ruby: Dad, you are here!

Summer: *Oh no...*

Raven whispered to Summer

Raven: Should we go?

Summer: Definitely.

Taiyang notices them.

Taiyang: So I finally found you.

Summer turned back and tried her best not to lose her patience.

Summer: What do you need?

Taiyang: Seriously? You made yourself an enemy of the kingdoms. Is that how you make the example for the kids?

Summer: We were framed. Don't you realize?

Taiyang: Sure, helping the criminal, the Winter Soldier, a good thing for sure...

Quill and Raven subconsciously prepared their weapons.

Raven: If you are going to talk, do your research first.

Taiyang: Oh yes, I recognize him, (Y/N) a traitor. It would have been best for Remnant if you died that day.

Summer felt something snap inside her. She canalizes electricity through her body, expulsing fire from her mouth and glowing silver eyes. Summer grabs him by the neck.

Summer: Shut up!

(Y/N) rushed to stop her.

(Y/N): Summer, that's enough!

When he grabbed her, he felt an electric shock hit him. With effort, he manages to control his metal arm to push Tai away from her grasp. Tai fell unconscious.

(Y/N): Summer! Look at your surrounding!

She did as he said. RWBY was horrified by the scene. She then stared at (Y/N).

(Y/N): You are a Huntress! You don't lose your head, especially not over a petty insult.

Summer: I'm sorry...

She used her semblance to leave the place.

Yang: I will carry dad to the infirmary.

Raven: It's not that serious. He will wake up soon.

Yang: Like you care, Raven.

She left with him.

(Y/N): What a fucking shitshow...

Ruby: (Y/N)...

She tried to tap his metal shoulder.

(Y/N): Don't... my arm still has some electric current...

He turned to Quill and Raven.

(Y/N): Why was I the only one stopping the conflict? The fuck happened?

Raven: You have high reflexes...

(Y/N): Don't give me that... I noticed you both reaching for your weapons, obviously not to de-escalate the situation.

He slowly walks away.

Quill: W-Where are you going?

(Y/N): To eat something, I guess...

Somewhere at Beacon.

Summer's POV

What is happening to me? Bucky seemed pretty angry at me... Who wouldn't... I did a dumb thing back there... in front of my daughter.

Summer: Am I going crazy?

(Y/N): If you keep doing things like that, probably yes. But who am I to judge? I was pretty mindless myself.

It was Bucky... Uh, eating plum?

(Y/N): Want some?

He sat beside me. I accepted the offer.

Summer: About that...

(Y/N): Don't force yourself to explain...

Summer: He just came here to accuse me instead of asking for an explanation or seeking a conversation. Then he dared to insult you-

(Y/N): Summer, don't worry about what he said to me.

Summer: But-

(Y/N): Sometimes, I think the same...

Summer: (Y/N) no...

(Y/N): To be honest, on the inside, I felt a bit relive to know you think otherwise alongside Quill, Raven, and Olivia.

Summer: I'll never think that about you.

(Y/N): I'm grateful for it. Just that rather explosive reaction... I deduce that you are very stressed due to you having a bounty, you are a super busy Huntress, tired from our mission, then you see your ex-husband probably on bad terms, made you finally lose it... Summer, you need a break.

Summer: A... break? But where? 

(Y/N): What about Brooklyn? You can stay at my house. When we were staying there, I noticed you were pretty relaxed.

Summer: Really?

(Y/N): Of course, Summer. Anything to help you.

Summer: Thank you, (Y/N).

We kissed.

Summer: (Giggles) You taste like plums.

He smiled.

(Y/N): You too.

It was getting dark, so we went to his dorm.

Summer: By the way, I didn't know you liked plums.

(Y/N): Neither I, the "(Y/N)" you met at Mistral, liked them, and now, so do I.

Olivia's Office

Olivia's POV

I was inspecting the sniper rifle (Y/N) brought to me alongside the dangerous ammo type. Should we use it, or should we destroy it...? Suddenly I got a call from Winter.

Olivia: Hello?

Winter: Greetings, Olivia. May I ask you a favor?

Olivia: Sure, general.

Winter: I'm still not used to being called general... Anyway... I would like to request help from (Y/N) in chasing down any HYDRA remaining. If anyone knows very much about any possible whereabouts is (Y/N).

Olivia: Pretty sure he would like to help. But the final word is his.

Winter: I could travel to Beacon and talk to him.

Olivia: That's a good idea.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
51.7K 894 79
Kamado y/n is a boy who lost his parents becous of grimm attack and was adopted by a former huntsman known as Urokodaki Sakonji and was trained by hi...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
96.9K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...