๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - Ash Lynx

By yeppeunika

Y/N is taken to New York City with Ibe and Eiji solely because they can rely on her to keep them safe and out... More

โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 00.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 01.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 02.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 03.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 05.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 06.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 07.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 08.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 09.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜โ†10.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜โ†11.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜โ†12.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜โ†13.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜โ†14.
โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜โ†15.

โŠน๊”›โ‘โˆ˜ โ† 04.

330 12 0
By yeppeunika

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

ೄྀ⊹୧: 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮←
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
✑ y/n pov
-

I walked up some stairs and knocked on the door gently, announcing my presence before I slowly opened the door.

"Excuse me?" I called, not realising Arthur's ugly ass until he grabbed my face.

"I was waiting for you."

"I'm still waiting for you to fuck off."

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

"Thanks for guiding us here," Arthur said, his accomplices pushing me to the floor after trying my wrists. I stared at him blankly.

"My guys were following you. What did Ash tell you?"

"He told me you're a punk-ass bitch," I huffed, turning my head in the other direction.

"I can't kill you since you're a special gift for Dino." A woman was being held hostage by one of his guys, knife to her throat. She flinched slightly in response.

"Talk, or she dies."

I raised my eyebrow. "I don't even know the bitch." She looked at me with fear and annoyance in her eyes. "But whatever. He said I need to get whatever he left here."

"A bottle with powder in it! About this size." A ginger man called out. I hadn't even realised his presence. He visualised the size using his index finger and thumb, indicating the bottle to be small.

"It's on the desk." Dr Meredith told him. "Take it and leave!" The ginger man went to retrieve it, and he told the other one,

"Kill her."

"Fuck you," I looked at the woman. "Look what you made me do."

"You, I'll take," Arthur said to me. I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Ash will suffer watching Dino have fun with you. I'm gonna crush everything important to him. Skip died. These people will too. You'll be drugged by the old fag. And then sucked to the bone." He grabbed my head and looked at me with a crazy expression, to which I spat in his face.

"Get your hot breath outta here."

"He's made a fool out of me all this time. He'll pay till he dies. If you wanna die with dignity, I suggest you end your own life. I'll even let Ash watch."

"Nobody gives a shit about your life story, you orphan in disguise." The click of a gun could be heard and Arthur's eyes widened. Behind him was that boy from before with the sunglasses and purple hair.

"It's your life that's going to end," he said, smirking.

"Shorter!" One of the men exclaimed, surprised that none of them heard his entry.

"Your big mouth was so loud that you didn't hear your watchmen go down. Drop 'em. Or I'll blow his brains out," Shorter said.

I shrugged. "I say pull the trigger." The men listened to Shorter.

"Fuck," they said.

"Forget it, old guy. You can't kill people," Shorter said to the ginger man, who was holding a gun of his own.

Suddenly, a curtain opened, revealing a man with a blank face.

"Griff!" the ginger man whimpered. "No way...No, you're supposed to be dead! Why are you here?!" The man's eyes widened, and he began to mutter words that I couldn't hear as he reached out to him, stepping closer until the ginger man yelled again.

"Stay away!"

"No!" Dr Meredith shouted.

The sound of a gunshot echoed throughout the room and the woman that was once being held hostage screamed at the sight of the man's body falling to the floor.

Since everyone's eyes were locked onto the scene in front of them, Arthur took the chance to elbow the purple-haired guy in his stomach and knocked the gun out of his hand.

"Griffin!" Dr Meredith exclaimed.

"Gimme that!" A black man took the ginger's gun and shot the wall just beside The purple-haired man's head.

"Later, shorter," Arthur spoke, running out from the building with his men following behind. Once more, the one that had only just shot at Shorter shot again, hitting the doorframe. I can't tell if he's doing it on purpose or if he is that bad at aiming.

"Tell Ash we'll be back!" Their footsteps faded away and Shorter walked over to me untying my wrists.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I think you're asking the wrong person." Once untied, I rubbed the red marks on my wrists and took a look at the man's body.

"How is he?" Shorter questioned Dr Meredith.

"I'm doing what I can. He finally came around and remembered something. Don't die on us now. Live for Ash!"

"For Ash?" I asked. "Who is this man?"

"Ash's older brother." Shorter exclaimed and I slapped a hand over my mouth.

Timeskip

Griffin, Ash's brother, was being operated on for the bullet that he had taken. Shorter and I stood outside, leaning on a wall.

"I really hope that Ash's brother can recover," I said, breaking the silence that was suffocating us.

"We'll just have to leave it to the doc."

"Yeah. I just can't help but feel as though it was my fault. Like a butterfly effect. All I was doing was a favor for Ash, and got his brother shot instead."

"I see why you might think that way, but don't. How were you supposed to know?"

"Also, thank you. Cause if you weren't there then I don't know and don't want to know what would've happened. I'm just pissed that they managed to get whatever it was. It seemed important to Ash and I fucked it up." Shorter stepped forward.

"Also, now that I know who you are and what you look like, it's obvious that you were pretending to be that guy." I laughed at the memory, and Shorter laughed too.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

I stood idle on a busy street, looking around with my hands in my pockets when I spotted Eiji. He didn't notice me no matter how much he looked around and so I called his name.

"Eiji!" His eyes landed on me and he rushed over, a panicked expression on his face. It was only when he came over to me when I realised that Ibe was with him too.

"Sorry I didn't get you a sundae, Ibe."

"What happened?!" He exclaimed, ignoring my statement.

"Where have you been?!" Eiji added. I hummed, not knowing what to say.

"At least you're safe." He sighed and they both relaxed.

"What happened?"

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

Ibe, Eiji, Shorter and I stood in the 'hospital' where Griffin laid, two doctors standing at each of his sides. There was a bandage wrapped around his chest and he seemed to be asleep.

"Who's that?" Ibe asked.

"Um, Ash's older brother," I responded.

"What?!" Both Eiji and Ibe exclaimed.

"He was shot. But we can't take him to a hospital or the mafia will find him."

"Mafia?"

"We found out who Banana Fish is," I told the two. "The thing Charlie told us about."

"Tell them what you told us, doc," Shorter said.

"Sure."

He placed a small bottle a third full of a white powder on a table. "I'd kept some aside."

"What is it?"

"It's what the man that was killed handed to Ash," I answered.

"So far. I've figured out that it's some kind of hallucinogen like LSD. But..."

"But?"

"LSD's symptoms last only 8 hours, but this lasted for 24 hours. Or perhaps even longer."

"Perhaps?"

"The experiment couldn't last any longer. All the rats died. They became violent and began to excessively self-harm. In other words, suicide."

"Suicide?" Ibe how many questions do you have?

"Remember what Charlie said?" I asked. "About the strange suicide reports that have been coming in?

"It's probably something the guy created," Meredith told us. "There was a man in glasses among Arthur's guys."

"Ash's brother called him 'Banana Fish'," I finished.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

"Who the fuck are you to tell Eiji where to and where not to go?!" I shouted, siding with Eiji in an argument where Ibe was telling him to go back to Japan.

"Go back to Japan and take Y/N with you!"

"What the fuck?! Why?!"

"Why?!"

"Because of everything that's happened! The mafia knows you're close with Ash. Who knows when they'll come after you?!"

"I don't care! Do you think I'm scared?" I asked Ibe.

"That's not what I'm talking about. This is real. They're a real mafia family. If something ever happens to either of you, what do I say to your parents?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You tell them what happened."

"I understand what you're saying," Eiji said. "I'm really grateful to be here. I mean. I really needed that. But we won't go home! We can't!" He banged his fists on the table and Ibe did too.

"No, you're going home with me!"

"Y/N. Eiji. Ibe," the waitress from Chang dai called us to come to the room where Griffin was, and Shorter was already there.

"Doctor Meredith?" I asked, noticing the solemn faces on everyone in the room.

"12:32," he replied. "I'm sorry."

The one time that I carry out a favour for Ash, I end up getting his older brother killed because I was to stupid to realise that I was being followed. How could I tell him? I didn't want to, but it's only fair to tell someone that their brother passed.

"Who will tell Ash?" I asked quietly, but just loud enough to be heard.

"Let's tell Charlie," Ibe told me.

"Charlie?"

"This isn't a matter for us amateurs.

"I'm with him," Shorter said. "You're no match for them.

"What should we tell Ash?"

"Let's not tell him yet. He won't be able to stay calm. Golzine's men could take advantage and get to him."

"But we have to tell him at some point. It would be cruel not to."

"First Skin, and now his brother..." Eiji mumbled solemnly.

Ibe looked at us. "I'm going to call Charlie."

♡⋆♡ 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ♡⋆♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 308 18
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› โŒœ๐Ÿ–คโŒŸ Banana Fish |ยท| LYNX & PANTHER DUO FanFiction [Ash x Male!Oc] ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท Presents. . . Oakley Fin...
7.5K 199 23
after finishing high school you started looking for the job and your best friend Yut Lung offered you a pretty nice option... -DISCLAIMER: This conte...
495K 23.6K 66
Everything is now over and everything will be back to normal. That should go for all who suffered the long time of war and pain, wins and losses, gai...
1.3K 15 49
Oh boy here we go. This book might bring back your Banana Fish depression. It's an AU where Ash still gets stabbed by Lao but survives and goes with...