Oceans Missions: Ninjago Afte...

By Kailor_Ninjago

When Kai blames himself for Nya's sacrifice and Jay figures out the FSM's secret, three more ninja join the... More

Shadows Of War (Emotional)
Cousin Vania
The Secrets Of Vengestone
Into The Blue
Resurrected
The Second Master Of Lightning
The Earth Element
It's Official
Secrets And Forgiveness
Inner Steel
The Christmas Party (MY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL)
Aspheera's Return
Innocent Grean Beans
Intuition Doesn't Lie
Aftermath
The Idea
THE END (and new book)

The Tornado

108 2 6
By Kailor_Ninjago

Trigger warning: Gore, violence, and blood. BEWARE. It hurts.

Lloyd's POV

"Guys, I have a really bad feeling about this," Kai spoke up.

We were currently eating lunch at our picnic thingy. We had burgers and hot dogs (they're classics), and a bunch of sodas and chips and stuff.

I have to say, I've changed a lot since I was little. I don't really like candy anymore. It's too sweet. I'd rather have a hot dog. LOL.

"Kai, chillax," Cole said submissively. "Please, relax. Nothing's gonna happen."

"Well, I listen to my gut," Kai said. He looked a little pissed off.

"Kai—Your gut? You know how wrong it's been before?" Jay asked.

"But—I—It's better to be safe than sorry," Kai argued. "But whatever! I'm leaving! This isn't what I came for." Kai stood up.

"Kai, no! Wait!" I called, but he'd already started walking off.

Just then, it started raining. Drizzling, actually, but it was feelable.

"See? Kai, it's only a drizzle of a rain!" I hollered, but Kai was still walking away.

"Kai!" I called. He turned around for a brief second; His face sent a message: 'Please, let's go home'. It was a desperate look he gave me. And then he turned away.

"Guys, let's just go, okay? If this escalates into a storm—"

"Storm? I have my experience with storms," Nya said, standing up. "We can deal with this."

But then it began raining harder. The trees shook. The picnic mat blew in Jay's face.

"Hey!" Jay screamed, then gasped, because the picnic basket blew away.

"What's happening?" Nya asked. She looked frightened.

"Hey—Do you guys see that?" Benthomaar asked.

"Sh*t!" Cole screamed. We were looking at a huge black cloud—Blacker than Cole's hair. It was spinning towards us in fury.

"It's a storm. Kai was right!" Skylor shrieked. "Hey, Kai! Come back! Please!"

Kai was halfway down the path. He glared at Skylor and continued walking.

"Kai, please come ba—"

Skylor was interrupted by a huge whoosh. The wind threw her back and she fell to the floor. "Kai!" she screamed.

"Skylor!" Kai yelled, and he immediately lost the anger. He rushed back and helped Skylor up, but soon all of us were falling, too.

"Get shelter! Now!" I shouted.

There was a whole village of abandoned houses there. The houses were too small to fit more than three of us.

"Guys, the houses! Let's split up—Just run to a random house, who cares?" Nya said.

"Let's go!" I yelped, and we rushed off.

I just ran into a totally random house. We'd chosen to split into groups of three; But Mabel ran with jay and Nya because she was the odd one out.

I immediately ducked to the ground, before looking around to see who else was in the room; Vania. Looking frightened.

"Vania, get down!" I shouted.'

"Hey, you're here?" She gasped, and she dropped to the floor next to me.

"I hope nothing bad is happening," She said quietly. "I hope the others are okay."

"Me too," I replied, but suddenly the floorboard under Vania opened up, and she fell inside.

"Aah!" she screamed.

"Vania!" I shouted.

"Lloyd! There's an underground shelter here!" She screamed. "Get down."

"What? Okay, I'm comi—Aahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I was thrown across the room. My head whacked into the wall and I shouted in pain.

"Lloyd! What's happening?" Vania screamed. I could barely hear her; The storm was raging outside.

"Stay down! I'll be fine!" I yelled back.

Just then the wind pushed me in the other direction. I was thrown onto the other wall, and the window exploded next to me.

I heard Vania scream my name...And then it all went black.

Nya's POV

Without thinking, I grabbed Jay, and he grabbed his sister. The three of us ran into a random house. I saw Lloyd, Harumi, Cole, and Vania get split up and run into different rooms.

Jay slammed the door behind us. "Get down!" He screamed. Just then a blast of lightning shot through the air and shattered the wooden roof. Chunks of it fell down, and we screamed and dodged them.

We all huddled in a corner, but suddenly Mabel fell into the floorboards.

"Mabel!" Jay yelled.

"Hey. There's a shelter down here..." Mabel gasped.

"Let's go, Nya! C'mon!" Jay said, grabbing my arm.

"Wait! Look!" I screamed, pointing at the window. Me and Jay gasped.

"It's a tornado, guys! What the heck?" Jay gasped.

Before anyone could say another word, a blast of wind threw me across the room. I shouted in fear.

"Nya!" Jay screamed, but he slipped and fell into the shelter.

"Jay!" I shouted as I was flung across the wall, then whacked onto the window. It was like the tornado was playing basketball with me. Some of the roof was open, and the tornado was right above us. Debris flew across the room and I hung onto the doorknob.

"Nyaaaaaaaa!" Jay screamed.

That's when the door opened, and I was thrown across the room once again. I screamed and gasped as rain poured down and the wind threw me around again.

"Nya!" Jay yelled again. Then I saw him climb out of the shelter.

"What are you doing? Get down!" I screamed, but he shook his head, ran up and grabbed my arm, and then we were both being tossed around. He hugged me tightly.

Just then, the window next to us exploded, and I pulled him out of the way. We both fell backwards into the shelter, and Mabel caught us but fell as well.

I gasped for air, and Mabel told us some breathing thingy, which calmed us all down. The three of us sat in the corner and cried until the wind sounds vanished away and everything calmed down.

Harumi's POV

I ran into a random house. I saw Cole rush in too. "Take care of Vania!" He yelled to Lloyd. "And you watch Harumi!" Lloyd had yelled back.

"Hey, Harumi," Cole said, and he rushed forward and shut the door. "I promised Lloyd I'd take care of you."

"I heard that," I said with a shrug.

"Don't be so casual!" He shrieked. Then he looked out the window. "It's a tornado, dude! What are we gonna do?!"

"Stay calm!" I shouted. "Just duck down and stay like that!"

"How do you stay so calm in these kind of situations?!" He screamed in a high pitched voice.

I shrugged, and he just looked pissed off and stressed.

"Come on, just do it," I said.

He crouched down in the corner next to me, but then the floor opened up and he fell inside.

"Ow! What the fudge?" He shouted. "Hey! It's a shelter! Hahaha! Oh yes!" I heard him jumping around.

"Wait for me—" I started, but then screamed as I was pulled back by the wind. My head hit the door.

"No! Hey! Are you okay?!" Cole hollered.

"The tornado's pulling me!"

"Hold on to something!"

"This house is blood empty! What do I even hold?" I screamed.

"Okay, just—just—stay calm, I guess! Crouch down and cover your head; I'll think of what to do!" Cole yelled back.

"Okay!" I replied. I felt like I was gonna cry. Why me?

I crouched down behind the door, but then the tornado hovered over us. I was thrown across the room, and my left leg smacked into the wall and I screamed.

The wind went down a bit, and I tried to crawl to the shelter, but I screamed again, and I was thrown onto the other wall. My right arm felt like it had shattered.

"Hey! You okay? Are you suffering?" Cole called out.

"I can't move..." I said.

"I feel really bad! I'm stuck down here; I can't get out! UGH!" Cole shouted.

"It's okay, I—AAAAAAAAUGH!!" I yelped as I fell face first onto the wall across the room.

I could hear Cole scream and the tornado leave, but I didn't feel...anything, and faded into blackness.

Benthomaar's POV

I don't know how, but fate sent me and Sally into the same house.

I'd had a crush on her...ever since we first met.

But I wasn't thinking about love right now; We had to stay safe.

I rushed in and shut the door behind us. "Sally!" I screamed.

Then I saw her. Crouched in the corner, she looked small and afraid. I looked out the window; Shocked at what I saw.

"It's a tornado!" I shrieked, and crouched down next to her.

That's when the floorboard opened and I fell inside with a shout.

I sprang to my feet and gasped. It was an underground house? A shelter, of sorts?

"Sally! It's a shelter, get down!" I screamed.

"Oh my god! Thank the lord!" Sally yelled, and jumped down.

"Sh*t!" I gasped, and just as she was about to hit the ground, I threw myself down and caught her.

"Thanks!" Sally said. I took her hand and we both walked across the room and huddled behind the sofa.

Sally started crying soon; We could hear the tornado above us, and debris crashing, and I swear I could hear Kai and Skylor scream. I heard crying, too, and as my eyes teared up, I prayed deeply that everyone else would survive.

Then we heard it all fade away. The tornado was leaving.

Skylor's POV

Kai grabbed my hand and we both ran into a house. I saw Jay and Nya run into a house too.

The second we entered, I shut the door and both of us rushed across the room. Kai looked out the window and pointed out the tornado.

"What do we do? What do we do?" Kai asked, pacing across the room.

Then I heard a huge gust of wind. I peered out the window and saw that the tornado was rushing towards us, fast.

"No!" Kai screamed, pulling me away. He screamed, gasped, choked on air, and soon it became full-blown-crying.

"Oh, Kai!" I gasped, hugging him tight, but it didn't help, not one bit.

Then we both gasped, and we watched as the tornado began swirling around the house, throwing debris everywhere. A piece of wood from another house whacked into the door, which sprang open.

"NO!!" Kai shrieked at the top of his lungs.

We were sucked out of the house. I could only feel Kai's hand and the raging tempest around us.

We found a wooden board swirling around us, and Kai used all his strength to pull me onto it. We were inside the tornado, and full of fear.

Then I saw a car flying up in the tornado. It flew above us; But then I felt the swirl of the wind rise up.

The tornado was leaving. Either we jump down, or disappear into the clouds, forever.

I heard a voice inside my head. It screamed.

Go down!

Go DOWN!

Go down!

GO DOWN!

I knew what I had to do. As the tornado lifted us up, the car started falling down, and I quickly pushed Kai off, and he screamed loudly, but to my relief, I heard a thump as he hit the ground.

I got ready to jump, but then the car fell on top of me, and I got crushed. I mean crushed.

3rd Person POV

The tornado disappeared. Cole grabbed Harumi and lifted her limp, lifeless body outside. He laid her on the grass and sat next to her, gasping for breath. He sat there for a few minutes, taking it all in: But then he saw two more lifeless bodies near them. Kai and Skylor.

He rushed towards them, and dropped down at the sight. Kai's legs were scratched, cut, and scraped red, and his right hand was broken so badly, he could see the bone through the blood. Cole burst into tears at the sight; A rare thing he ever did.

Then he saw Skylor. She was bleeding all over; There was a broken, destroyed car next to her; It must have hit her. She looked really bad, and blood even seeped from her head.

Cole sat there and sobbed to himself for a long time. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned around to see Vania, looking scared. Her palm was full of blood, and she was crying.

"Vania!" Cole gasped. "What's wrong?"

"Lloyd...He—He's hurt..."

"Quick, let's go get him," Cole said softly, and Vania led him to where they had tried to seek shelter.

Lloyd was collapsed on the floor, and glass was stabbed into his chest. He was unconscious.

"Shoot, no..." Cole whispered, and immediately rushed forward and lifted Lloyd up.

He rushed back out with Vania, and they lay Lloyd next to Harumi.

Just then, Jay and Mabel rushed out of the house they had hidden in, and Jay was carrying Nya, for she was bruised, and struggled to walk.

When Jay put Nya down, she gasped, and crawled over to Kai and Skylor. She burst into tears as Cole and Jay tried to comfort her.

Mabel was crying too; She didn't know these people much; But she knew how much it hurt for everyone to see such a sight.

Then Sally and Benthomaar rushed up to them. Both of them were unhurt, so were Jay, Cole, and Mabel, but it hurt them to see this sight.

"Call the ambulance," Nya said through shuddered breaths.

That's what they thought of doing. But instead, they called Wu.

"What's the status of everyone's injuries?" Vania asked Cole.

Cole looked around and replied. "Really bad! Lloyd is bruised and he's been stabbed with glass. You have a cut hand. Nya is struggling to walk. Harumi is paralyzed. Kai's got a broken wrist and it's the worst thing ever. And Skylor got sucked into the tornado and hit by a falling car, so she's fatally hurt."

Vania just fell to the floor in sobs. She sat next to Nya and hugged her as they both cried. Jay cried heavily too; And so did Sally, who was the youngest. Harumi's eyes were open and she saw everything, but she couldn't move or talk.

Cole cried quietly, but tried his best to stay strong, while Benthomaar and Mabel just stood there in shock, tearing up, watching the destruction.

Soon Wu arrived in the Destiny's Bounty, and all the parents stood there and gasped at their children. Wu and Misako urged them to get everyone on board, and they all ran and helped, without hesitation. Ed and Edna helped Jay and Mabel carry Nya. Maya and Ray helped Wu and Misako with Kai and Skylor. Nobody's eyes were dry when they stared at the two of them. Harumi's parents helped get Harumi and Lloyd, while Bentho and Sally helped everyone. Soon Jay was flying the Bounty, while Wu and Misako treated the ninja; Putting bandages, giving them teas, caring for them like they were the most precious things in the world.

They were.

To them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 35 12
Jays dreams start coming true when a new team helps save Ninjago but Jay is closer to the leader than he thinks.
63.6K 1.1K 32
When Lloyd is faced with his inner demons, will Nya help him see the light? Or will Lloyd succumb to the darkness that lies within. This story takes...
10.6K 312 21
Sorry everyone, but something went wrong with the original story, so now I have to continue on a completely different book. Anyway... Continue to jou...
26.5K 477 19
Jay and Nya have a surprise for everyone that will change everyone's lives! Lloyd has a secret! The ninja start thinking about their future. What...