Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Deja Vu

427 14 3
By simp4blainchel

"I'm sorry I'm late, rehearsals ran long." I said, running into the restaurant for Blaine and I's date.

"When are you not late?" Blaine half-joked as I sat in the chair across from him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, my tone not matching his.

"Nothing, it was just a joke." He shrugged, taking a sip of his drink.

"No, tell me. I don't think we need another lying debacle." I muttered, looking down as I placed my napkin over my skirt.

"I'm sorry?" He scoffed, making me look back up at him. We had been getting in a lot more fights lately, since I had started giving all of my attention to Funny Girl. Funny Girl was amazing, and the reviews I got were like Rachel's, maybe even better.

"It was just a joke." I said, mimicking him.

"Fine. You're always late. To everything. I know it's for Funny Girl, but you'd think you would prioritize me a little." He snapped, squinting his eyes slightly. He didn't raise his voice, he didn't  really ever raise his voice, but he had a certain snarky tone in it.

"Blaine, are you serious? It's not like I can just l walk out of a show to go sit at home and watch TV. This is my career, my dream. Why are you being like this?" I scoffed, crossing my arms. I knew he was upset about how much of my time Funny Girl was taking up, and honestly, I was kind of prioritizing it.

"I'm being like this, because every time you come home from a show, your exhausted and every little thing pisses you off, so we always get in a fight. It's a new thing everyday. Whether I forgot to do the dishes or left a bit of toothpaste on a towel, and I'm sick of it." He said, making me stand up.

"What are you gonna do when we're married?  What are you gonna do when we both have jobs, when we're both the leads in a play and all of our attention goes to that. Are you just going to give up because we can't spend every second of every day together anymore? I was planning on pushing through it because I love you, but if your not willing to do that, then we have a serious problem." I snapped, throwing my napkin down.

"Really? I'm giving up? It seems like your the one giving up. I try to talk to you and your never interested. Is there someone else or what?" He asked, making my jaw drop.

"I know you did not just say that. Are you fucking kidding me? Who do you think you are to accuse me of cheating on you? Do you even want to get married anymore? Because it seems like you don't." I said, and he hesitated for a second, which already told me everything I needed to know.

"Wow, okay. If your not in this, then I'm not. Screw you, Blaine." I yelled, cutting him off before he could say anything, throwing my ring on the floor and walking out.

When I heard Kurt say he was going back to Lima to help run the new glee club, I knew I had to as well. I couldn't do New York on my own. I lost Blaine, and Kurt had been my confidant throughout it all. I left Funny Girl on good terms, and gave them enough notice to find someone new, unlike Rachel, who just quit on the spot and I somehow convinced Carmen Tibideaux to let me do my third year activity in my second year instead, since Rachel left and I became her new favorite.

"Oh my god, it's good to be back." I sighed, setting a box of sheet music down on a chair in the choir room.

"Thank you very much gentlemen! We know that in the past the glee club and AV Club have had friendly relations and we plan to keep that intact." Rachel smiled as the helped some of the AV kids move the piano back into the room. I know it's stupid, but this piano held so many memories it made me a little emotional. The serenades Blaine and I would sing to each other when nobody was there, the way he would look at me from the bench when I sat on it and he didn't think I was looking, but I always was. It's hard for me to admit that I'm not over Blaine, but I'm not. I tried meeting someone new, but nobody could make me feel the same as he did. But I can't go back to him, not after how things ended.

"We promise to learn all of your names, even the band kids!" Kurt yelled after them as they walked out then we heard a cup drop and splash everywhere.

"What is this?" Sue asked, slowly walking in.

"We're bringing back the Glee club. I went over your head and got express written consent from the superintendent and there is nothing you can do to stop us." Rachel said, crossing her arms in order to be intimidating, but it didn't work.

"Let me get this straight. The superintendent gave you permission to demolish a state-of-the-art computer lab to make room for a glee club?" Sue scoffed, squinting her eyes.

"He may have been unaware that this was a computer lab." Kurt shrugged, looking at the floor and I grabbed his shoulder.

"And who will be running this glee club? You, Rachel?" Sue asked, glaring at Rachel who struggled to maintain her intimidating composure.

"And Kurt and I, it's part of our work-study program at NYADA." I said, making her look over at me.

"Okay, well, I have to admit I'm surprised at the speed with which three of the glee club's most promising graduates have tucked their tails between their legs and slinked back to high school. While I'm always tickled at the sheer novelty of having a middle-sex like Porcelain because it's just so whimsical to talk to somebody who looks and sounds so much like a gay cartoon walrus, a little half-gay chihuahua, who says she's a badass but constantly gives into Rachel Berry, who has crossed a line. I don't appreciate being told off and when we met up in New York, you insulted me in front of my beau simply because I flew a few thousand miles to be at your opening night so I could walk out in the middle and have sex all over Jane Fonda's apartment. And then you do this. You three have just entered Sue Sylvester's thunder dome. And I will show you no mercy, give no quarter, and my battle with Will Schuester will look like two adorable little baby pandas play wrestling in comparison to what I am going to unleash on your threesome. You will beg for death. But it will not come. You think you bottomed out with that abomination of a TV show you were in? No, Rachel Berry, your national nightmare has just begun. Samantha Anderson, your Funny Girl debut was nothing more than sad, desperate girl, and you will regret ever threatening me. And you smell like a nursing home." Sue ranted, walking up to all three of us individually then smelling Kurt. She then proceeded to throw a stack of papers we had on the piano in the air, and thus began the first Sue Sylvester riot of the year.

"This is going to be a great year!" I smiled, picking up the papers.

"Is that Samantha Fabray, the star of Funny Girl?" Sam gasped, walking up to me in the hall.

"Sam! How is everything? I heard you're working for Beiste!" I smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah, yeah it's great! I forgot how much I love football, and the kids aren't that mean anymore." He shrugged, squeezing me.

"You're a brunette?" I gasped, pulling away and noticing his hair, which was now brown and ran my hand through it. There was something different about Sam, and it wasn't just his hair. Something felt different between us.

"I got tired of the lemon dye. So, I heard about you and Blaine." He said, his smile slightly dropping.

"Oh, yeah, it just wasn't working anymore. It's alright though, I'm okay. But I heard he's coaching the Warblers?" I asked, brushing it off.

"Yeah, I guess. Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to catch up sometime." He smiled, catching me off guard slightly.

"Oh, yeah, how about tomorrow? We can go to Breadstix or something, I haven't been there in ages." I suggested, making his face light up.

"Great! It's a date." He winked then walked away, leaving me stunned in the hall.

"Kurt? Sam just asked me on a date. And I said yes." I said, walking into the choir room where Kurt was sorting sheet music.

"Oh my god, are you serious? That's great! Are you sure you're ready though? You took Blaine pretty hard, I mean you made Rachel and I go get your stuff out of the apartment cause you couldn't even see him." Kurt gasped, dropping everything and walking over to me, grabbing my shoulders.

"I mean, I think. I don't think I would have said yes if I wasn't ready. It's gonna be weird though, my first date with someone who isn't Blaine." I said, looking at the floor.

"Yeah, that would be scary. I couldn't imagine being on a date with someone other than Cam. I wish he came with us, but he had to finish this semester, he's graduating early." Kurt grinned, every time he talked about Cameron, his cheeks would get red.

"Who would have thought Cameron Armstrong would be the smartest?" I laughed, walking over to the piano to fix the papers Kurt dropped.

"Not me." He shrugged, sitting on the bench and watching me, his hands holding his head as he daydreamed.

"Hey! I hope you weren't waiting too long." I smiled, walking up to Blaine at Scandals. He asked to meet me there, since we both wanted drinks and this would be the only place that would take the fake ID's that Sebastian got us.

"No, not at all." He shrugged, and we both went into a somewhat awkward hug.

"I appreciate you coming to see me, I would understand if you told me to screw off." He said, and I wasn't sure if he was referencing how I broke up with him, but decided not to think it, since I don't think Blaine would make a snarky comment like that right now.

"No, no! I wanted to see you. I haven't been able to since you left NYADA." I sighed, my hand moving forward out of habit, but I stopped it, playing it off to grab the drink he ordered for me prior to.

"Well, I'm going to get you back. I don't mean to blurt it out like that, but for the sake of clarity, you should know that first I'm going to get your forgiveness and then I'm going to get your heart back." He said, making my eyebrows raise.

"What?" I choked on my drink, my eyes were wide out of confusion.

"Giving up was the biggest mistake of my life, and it cost me everything. I'm going to show you how much you mean to me and how I'm going to fight to get you back." He smiled, and I got extremely uncomfortable.

"That's great, but um, I have a date tomorrow." I said, looking down and the floor and it felt like I could hear his heart drop.

"Oh. Who is it?" He asked, trying to maintain his smile, but failing miserably.

"It's, uh. Sam. I don't know if it's gonna lead anywhere, but, it's a date." I shrugged, taking a sip of the drink, trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Wow, that's great. I'm really happy for you." Blaine said, looking down at the floor, and this time I grabbed his hand.

"I know it's hard, and I left things on a really bad note. But I just think you should know that nobody's ever gonna compare to you. You're gonna be a tough act to follow." I laughed slightly, squeezing his hand then standing up.

"I'll see you at sectionals." I smiled, running my hand down his arm as I walked away, feeling his eyes on me.

I walked back to Kurt and I's apartment, I didn't think I was quite ready to drive yet, since I lived in New York, driving wasn't really something you did unless you were rich, or a taxi driver, and I could break into tears at any given moment. We were living together until Cam came back for the wedding, and they would live together in Lima for a bit before returning for Kurt's senior year at NYADA.

"I shouldn't have said yes, I'm not over him yet." I cried, shutting the door and falling face first onto the couch, crying into it as Kurt watched, slightly amused and disturbed at the same time.

"I was about to ask how it went, but I think I got my answer. What did he say?" Kurt asked with no emotion, spinning his finger around the rim of his drink as I sobbed into a pillow.

"He basically said he wants me back, and he's going to win my forgiveness and then my heart or some cheesy shit like that." I sniffed, looking up at Kurt who was holding back a smile.

"Isn't that good? If you're not over him and he wants you, just get back with him." He shrugged, watching me with bored eyes now.

"Just because I'm not over him doesn't mean I want to be with him again!" I groaned, shoving my face back in the pillow.

"But do you want to be with him?" He asked, a slight laugh in his voice.

"Maybe." I mumbled into the pillow, hearing him set down his drink.

"So what is the problem?" He scoffed, grabbing the pillow off my face, and there were mascara smudges all over it.

"The problem, Kurt, is that, one, the second things got hard, he instantly gave up. Two, I think I like Sam." I snapped, snatching the pillow back before he could see the makeup.

"That was the first time things ever really got hard for more than a week for you two, you guys fought for like two months straight. I'm sure he just wasn't expecting it to last that long, and panicked, your only 19, what can you expect? And for the whole Sam thing, you need to go on the date and actually figure out what's going on. You can't know if you like someone just because you saw them once after a while and something felt 'different.' You just don't know how it feels to like someone who isn't Blaine." He shrugged, and I hated to admit that he was right, but I had to.

"I don't like you." I said, standing up and walking out to my bedroom, wiping off the mascara on my face.

"You're welcome!" He yelled from the living room as I slammed my door shut.

I walked into Breadstix to see Sam sitting at Blaine and I's table, which broke me. He definitely did not do it on purpose, it's just where the hostess put him and it would be hard to explain why I was upset if he noticed, but let's face it, I'm on a date with Sam, so it would probably be unnoticed.

"Hey! He smiled as I sat in the booth across from him.

"Hi! First thing's first, Sam. I feel like you should just be reminded that this is the first date I've ever had, that isn't Blaine, so if I'm a little awkward, that's why." I said, making him laugh.

"I get it, it's probably going to be a little weird for me, after being with Mercedes for so long. Maybe our awkwardness will cancel each other out." He shrugged, the laugh still apparent in his voice.

"I can only hope." I laughed, placing my napkin on my lap, getting major deja vu from the night Blaine and I ended things, but I tried to ignore it. I wasn't with Blaine, I was with Sam.

"What is this? Adultery?" Sue asked, walking up to our table and pointing at us.

"No, Sue. Blaine and I broke up, four months ago." I said, the mood instantly getting killed.

"What?! Why?!" She yelled, slamming her first on the table, making both of us jump.

"It's none of your business." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"No. I will not stand for this. I'm instituting a no teacher dating policy. You can only date teachers working at Dalton Academy, or you will be fired immediately. Mark my words, Chihuahua, you do not want to mess with me." She snapped, getting extremely close to my face, then stormed away, flipping over some tables on her way out. Sam and I looked at each other and just burst into laughter.

We talked for a while, and the date went great, minus Sue, especially for two people just getting out of long term relationships. He walked me to my car, which I felt confident enough to drive now, especially since I wasn't on the verge of tears.

"Tonight was great, besides Sue." I smiled, standing at my car door as Sam stood in front of me.

"Yeah, it really was. So, do you think there will be another great night?" He asked, slightly rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Yes, Sam. I do." I giggled, bringing a smile to his face.

"Well, great. I'll see you at school tomorrow." He grinned, and started to walk away but I pulled him back and kissed him. It was weird at first, getting used to someone new, but it quickly settled down and felt natural. I ended it before it could deepen too much, since I was obviously not ready for it to go there.

"I will see you tomorrow." I smiled, getting into my car, slightly stunned at what I just did. And then it hit me. I had moved on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀 ) ☽ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
30.5K 423 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...
243K 5.1K 75
Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since her mom got a new job there. Rebels hom...
16K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...