Mlp genderbend x pony oc

By GalxyWings

Rose Bouquet is an pegasus mare who's special talent is making amazing drinks, like justices and thing like t... More

Oc
Special Talent.
Friendship is magic part 1( part two of part one).
Friendship is magic part 2.
on hold
discontinue and up for adoption

Friendship is magic part 1

259 5 0
By GalxyWings

( Just to let you know I will be gender bending some characters while with others not, so I might or might not gender bending Princess Candance)

The scene begins with a voice telling a story, through a story book with images of earth pony's, unicorns, pegasus and Alicorns.

Voice: Once a upon a time on a magical land of Equestria

We see a drawing of two male allcorns stand side by side on a cloud.

Voice: There was two regale brothers who ruled together and created harmony for all the land.

Voice: To do this the eldest used his uncorn powers to raise the sun at dawn.

We then see drawing of the elder brother  with the sun Raising behind him.

Voice: The younger brought out the moon to begin the night.

We then see the younger brother with the moon rising behind him.

Voice: Thus the two brothers maintain balance for their kingdom and the difference kind of pony's.

We still the two brothers circle around like ying and yang.

Voice: But as time went on the younger brother became resentful.

The younger brother looks at the pony's having fun in the day with jealously while his eyes glowed.

Voice: The pony's relished and played in the day the elder brother brought fourth.
But shuned and slept through his beautiful night.

We then see pony sleeping with the moon up.

Voice: One fateful day the younger unicorn refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn.
The elder brother tried to reason with him.

We then see the elder brother trying to reason the younger one.

Voice: But the bitterness in the young once heart has transformed him into a wicked stallion of darkness.

We see that the youngest didn't listen and transformed into a dark furred stallion with light blue roman helmet, light shoes, chest plate and short wist flowing main and tail.

Also he had Slit eyes.

Voice: Dark horse Knight.

Then lighting and Thunder was them heard.

Voice: He vowed he will shroud the land in a enternail night.

We see pony's panicing in the book with the moon up.

Voice: Reluctantly the eldest brother harnest the most powerful magic known to ponyvill.
The elements of Harmony!

We then see six magic gems.

Voice: Using the magic of the elements of Harmony,  he deafed his younger brother and banished him permanently to the moon.

We see the elder brother using the elements and make a rainbow blast at Dark horse Knight before sealing him away in the moon.

Voice: The elder brother took responsibility.

Then Dusk shine voice took over ( male version of twilight sparkle)

Dusk: For both sun and moon and Harmony have been maintained in Equestria for generations since.

We then see the elder brother taking in the responsibility of the sun and the moon with the pony's in the book cheering.

We then zoom out seeing a purple uicorn stallion with short hair and tail was reading the story.

( You can look up the male version of the characters on Google)

Dusk: Hmm elements of Harmony,  I know  I heard of those before but where.

Dusk then looks up in the sky trying to remember where he heard of it.

Dusk is the prize pupil of Lord Solice the roller of Equestria and the one in charge with Rasing and lowing the sun and the moon.

Scene change.

We then see Dusk with the book in his saddle bag walking back to his place.

Twinkleshine: There you are Dusk.

Then three mares stands in front of him making the stallion stop.

Twinkleshine: Moondancer is having a little get together in the castle courtyard.
You wanna come?

Dusk looks at his book and then back at the mares before answering.

Dusk: Oh sorry girls I gotta er lot of studying to catch up on.

Dusk then run past the mares rushing back towards his place with the mares staring at him with annoyed look.

Twinkleshine then scoffs

Twinkleshine: Does that pony does anything but study?
Because I think he's more instreasted in books then friends.

The three mares then hoes to Moon Dancer party while Dusk runs back home.

Dusk: I know I heard of the elements of Harmony.

Dusk then runs up some stairs to her home.

We see a female baby dragon named Barbra carrying a red birthday present with yellow riddon for Moon Dancer walking to the door when Dusk opens the door knocking the baby dragon back.

Dusk: Barbra! Barbra?

Dusk then noticed Brabra on her back on the ground before the baby dragon started to get up.

Dusk: Barbra, there you are.

Dusk then rush pass Barbra and to the huge shelfs full of books, and with se piles of books on the floor.

Dusk: Quick, find that old copy of predictions and prophesy.

Dusk then noticed a broken present on Brabra tail.

Dusk: What's that for?

Barbra then noticed the present on her tail before pulling it off, looking at it sadly.

Barbra: Well it was a gift for Moon Dancer but.

Then a broken stuff toy falls onto the ground.

Dusk: Oh Barbra, you know we don't have time for that sort of thing.

Dusk then looks through the piles of books, looking for a persifc book.

Barbra: But we are on a break!

Dusk doesn't answer and then used his horn to harness his magic to look through the books from the book shelfs.

Dusk: No, no, no no no!
Arg Barbra!

He looked at the book and fustredly said that.

Barbara: Its over here!

Barbra was able to find the book on the top shelf using a tall ladder.
Then Dusk used his magic to pull and take the book which pulled Barbra towards him and made her face plant the floor before letting go.

Dusk then using his magic take the book with him to a book  holding stand while Barbra gets up and starts to clean up book mess that Dusk made.

Dusk: Elements,e, e, e ah ha.

Dusk looked through the book until he found the page for elements.

Dusk: See stallion in the moon?

Dusk said to himself confused a bit.

Barbra who is putting some of the booms away heard what Dusk said.

Barbra: Stallion in the moon?
But that just an old mare pony tale.

Barbra then tries to put the other books away.

Dusk: Stallion, Stallion, Ah ha!

Dusk looked through the book pages until the found one on the Stallion in the moon.

Dusk: The Stallion in the moon, the myth from olden pony times.
A powerful pony who wanted to rule Equestria, defeated by the elements of Harmony and imprisoned in the moon.

Barbra then is having a hard time putting the books away with the ladder.

Dusk: Legend has it on the longest day on the thousand year, the stars will aid in his escape and he will bring adout nighttime eternal!

Dusk: Barbra! Do you know what this means?

Barbra: No.

Barbra then falls of from the ladder and fell onto Dusk body, in which Dusk give Barbra a scroll and a feather pen to use.

Dusk: Take a note please to the Lord.

Dusk the strach his tail out and Barbra use it to get down.

Barbra: Okay doki.

Barbra then got ready to write it down.

Dusk: My dearest teacher, my contuing of pony magic had lead me to discover that we are on the preservives of disaster.

Barbra: Hold on.
Preser-?
Preser-?

Barbra is having a hard time spelling the word on the scroll.

Dusk: Threshold.

Barbra didn't know how to spell that word either.

Dusk: Uh brink?

Barbra just stare at Dusk in confusion and Dusk let out a frustrated sigh.

Dusk: That something really bad us adout to happen!

Barbe then write that down on the scroll.

Dusk: For you see the mythical Stallion in the moon is in facted Dark horse Knight and he's adout to return to Equestria and bring with him eternal night!
Something must be done so this terrible prophesy must not come true.
I await your quick response.
Your faithful student Dusk shine.

Barbra worte all that down.

Barbra: Dusk Shine.
Got it.

Dusk: Great send it.

Barbra: Now?

Dusk: Of course!

Barbra: Uh I don't know Dusk.
Lord solaris is a little busy getting ready for the summer sun celebration and it's like the day after tomorrow.

Dusk then gets in Barbra face.

Dusk: That it's Barbra.
The day after tomorrow its the thousand year of the summer sun celebration!
It's imperative the Lord is told right away!

Barbra then tries to write the word down and Dusk got frustrated.

Dusk: Important!

This sacred Barbra making the baby dragon fall down onto her back.

Barbra: Okay, okay!

Barbra then got up, pick up the letter and use her fire which send the letter to the Lord in smoke through an open window.

Barbra: There it's on its way but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Dusk: Oh I'm not worry Barbra, the Lord trust me completely.
In all the years he been my mentor, he never once doubted me.

As soon as Dusk finished saying that Barbra burps out smoke which turn into a letter before it dropped onto the floor.

Dusk: See I knew he wanted to take an immediate action.

Barbra then picks up the letter, opens it and then begins to read it.

Barbra: My dearest most faithful student Dusk.
You know I vaule your diligence and that I trust you completely.

Dusk then thinks Lord Solice will take immediate action but then what Barbra said that Lord worte in the letter then shocks him.

Barbra: But you simply must stop reading those dusty old books.

Dusk then gasp from hearing that.

Then the scence changed with Dusk and Barbra on a golden wagon/ carriage, being carried by two royel gaurd pegasus.

Barbra was reading the letter to Dusk who is u happy on the way to ponyvill.

Barbra: My young Dusk there's more to an young pony's life then studying.
So I'm sending you to supervise the preparation for the summer sun celebration in this year location ponyvill.

We then see a small rual town.

Barbra: And I have an even more essential task for you to complete.
Make some friends!

Dusk then groans in disappointment at the fact that his teacher Lord Solice wanted him tobmake some friends and also that Lord Solice doesn't seem to believe him adout the stallion in the moon.

Barbra: Look on the bright side Dusk.
The Lord arranged for you to stay in the library, doesn't that make you happy?

Dusk then suddenly decided to do something adout the soon return of Dark horse Knight.

Dusk: Yes, yes it does and do you know why? Because I'm right!
I'll check on the preparation as fast I can and then get to the library to get some proof of Dark horse return!

Barbra then ask Dusk this question.

Barbra: Then when will you make friends like the Lord said.

Dusk: He said to check on preparation, I am his student and I will do my royal duty but the fate of Equestria does not rest on me making friends. ( Well he'll realise it kinda does later on in the plot of the pilot/ first episode).

Then they gently land on the ground and had arrived in ponyvill.

Dusk and Barbra then get off the carriage.

Dusk: Thank you sirs.

Dusk then walked away from the guards before stopping beside Barbra.

Barbra: Maybe the pony's in ponyvill have Instreasting things to talk adout.

Bubble Berry is walking towards Dusk and Barbra before stopping in front of the two

Barbra: Come on Dusk, just try.

Dusk hesitate for a moment before then trying.

Dusk: Uh hello?

Then Bubble gasped and then zooms off which surprised Both Dusk and Barbra also weirded Dusk out a bit.

Dusk: Well that was insteading all right.

Dusk then walks off to check on the preparation with Barbra who sighed in defeat before following behind the stallion.

Then the scene changed where Barbra and Dusk are walking on a path towards sweet Apple acers.

Barbra have the check list in her claws with a pencil to write with.

Barbra: Summer Sun celebration official overseers checklist.
Number one, Banquet preparation, sweet Apple Acers.

Dusk and Barbra then walk into the main area of the farm where some farm buildings around.

Applejack: Ye har!

Dusk and Barbra hear Applejack shout before turning around to see an orange Stallion with short blond hair, wearing a brown cowboy(?) Hat, hair and mane tied up in a short pony tail by red hair bands.

Applejack was running towards an apple tree before doing a quick turn stop to use his back legs to kick the tree, which made the Apple fall down into the buckets below.

Dusk: Let get this over with.

Dusk and Barbra then walks up to Applejack to induce themselves.

Dusk: Good afternoon, My name is Dusk Shine.

Then Suddenly Applejack starred to shake Dusk hooves in a excited speed making Dusk body shake too.

Applejack: Well howdy too Mr Dusk, pleasure of making your acquaintance, my Name AppleJack.
We here at Sweet Apple acers sure do love making new friends!

Dusk: Friends?
Actually I...

Dusk try to tell the  farm stallion but is shaking too much from his hoover being shaked.

Applejack: So what can i do ya for?

Dusk is now shaking his own arm not realising that Applejack had letting go of his hoove.

Barbra of course stop Dusk shaking his own arm and let out a quite giggle while Dusk give Barbra a glare before looking back at the farm stallion.

Dusk: Well I am in facted here to supervised preparations for the Summer Sun celebration.
And your incharge of the food?

Applejack: We sure surger are!
Would you care to sample some?

Dusk didn't mind that idea as long it doesn't take too long.

Dusk: Well as long it doesn't take too long.

Applejack then rushed to the triangle and use a dinger to ring it.

Applejack: Soups on everypony!

There was some rumbling before a huge herd of pony's who are Applejacks relatives who came over for the summer sun celebration, dragged Dusk and Brabra to a table near by.

Applejack then pops up beside them.

Applejack: Now why don't I induce all to the Apple family.

Dusk: Thanks but I really-.

Dusk then tries to leave but then each Apple family member appears and Applejack induce them while table get filled by plates of Apple related food.

Then Applejack finished off inducting his family by saying the last thre family members.

Applejack: Big McIntosh, Apple bloom and-.

Applejack then shove a Apple into Dusk mouth before induction his Grandma.

Applejack: Granny Smith.
We see a green elder pony with Grey hair sleeping on a rocking chair.

Applejack: Up and at'em Granny Smith!
We got guest.

This wakes Granny Smith up and slowly wakes to meet Dusk amd Barbra.

Applejack: Well I say, they are already part of the family.

This shocks Dusk making him spit out the Apple bits in his mouth.

Dusk: ah, ha, ha, okay well I can see the food situation is handled so we'll be on our way.

Apple Bloom: An't ya gonna stay for brunch.

Then Apple bloom uses her big puppy eyes trying to guilt trip the purple Stallion into staying.

Dusk: Sorry but we have a awful lot to do.

Then all the Apple family did a sad sigh this makes Dusk changed his mind because of feeling guilty.

Dusk: Fine.

This then makes the Entire Apple family happy again and cheer at a new friend staying for brunch.

Timeskip.

We see Barbra and Dusk walking through pony able to leave the Apple farm after eating some food.

Barbra: Most of the food is taking care of we just need to check how the drinks are going.

( I changed it where Dusk and Barbra are going to meet my oc, Rose Bouquet who is in charge of the drinks, since you know good at making drinks.)

Dusk: Is slowly walking behind the Dragon feeling unwell from eating too much.

Dusk: urg, I ate too much pie.

Barbra: There's a shop that have a pony who been put in charge of making drinks and pony say she's the best drink maker ever!
Dusk maybe she can give you a drink to make your stomach better.

Dusk: I hope so.

Dusk and Barbra then arrived at Rose Bouquet shop, called The Happy Drink.

Barbra and Dusk then walked inside and looked around it was a light blue with gray shelfs that have different drinks made by Rose or from other business.
There was even food in the shop, mostly snacks.

Then Rose Bouquet came out.

Flying out from the back of her shop and she then saw Dusk amd Barbra, she pushed her glasses up ( sometimes they slide down her nose a bit) before flying onto the ground and greeting them.

Rose Bouquet: Hello nice to meet you are you here some se drinks?

Dusk stared at Rose for a bit thinking how cute the mare is before interduce himself.

Dusk: My name is Dusk Shine and this is Barbra we are here to supervised the preparation for the Summer sun celebration.

Rose Bouquet: Oh that means you must be here to check on how the drinks are doing then?

Dusk: Yes.

Rose Bouquet: Okay follow me then the drinks that going to be use in the Summer Sun celebration are in the back.
Don't want pony accidently drinking the drinks for the celebration don't we?

Dusk and Barbra then follows Rose into the back of her shop.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 7
disclaimer: I don't own Mlp or it's characters, I only own my Oc and my other Ocs in this story There once was a pegasus filly who dreamed three drea...
33.2K 315 200
Applejack and Big Mac are now both married with children of their own and Apple Bloom is in high school now. Applejack is also now mare of the rodeo...
4.2K 180 9
Hey, my little ponies! Who's ready for a series of magic, love and most importantly friendship?! Y/n Sentry is Flash Sentry little sister, by a few...
13.4K 304 8
Disclaimer: This is a humanxpony/others story. It is not "Equestria Girls", but "Friendship is Magic". No Ponies or other creatures will become anthr...