Todoroki's new family (Todode...

By Ava282136

Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki are now an adult after they graduated from UA and on their way to adulthood... More

Reunion with Todoroki
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
Family Meeting
Growing bigger
Shinto Todoroki
Walk baby walk!
Growing bigger again
Happy Birthday Shinto
After Shinto's Birthday
Izuka Todoroki
Kaina Midoriya's Origin
Singing my family a song
Kaina?!
Family Time
IMPORTANT (Not chapter)
Time Travel
Kids Introductions
Eri?!
Mrs. Todoroki's Video
Back to the Future

Deleted Scene (NOT chapter)

31 0 0
By Ava282136

~ No one's POV ~
While lzuku was singing the song with his eyes closed. He started to remember about his past. "Okay Izu!" 14 year old Kaina said smiling. "Hahaha!" They laughed together.

"Izu!" Kaina said laughed and smiled. "Yay!" Kaina and Izuku said in unison. "You have to let me go lzu?" She asked. "I will always be with you little sis. I will always be with you." She said.

"Goodbye Izu..." She said. "I love you lzu and will always." She said smiling. Then the memory faded as Izuku opened her eyes. "Big sis...Kaina." Izuku said.

100 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1.7K 29
Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia, I only own this story. Art belongs to their respective owners, but the photoshop is completely mine. Izumi...
1.6K 57 24
This story has BakugoXfemIzuku •So izuku will be izumi• Izumi was a quirkless girl who lived in tokyo with her mom in a apartment Her mom would work...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
990 51 42
I never really considered this possible Dragon Prince ship, but after some inspiration I fell in love with the ship Runavos. This is kind of an unort...