I'm...swap gaster?

By KarmaAkabane425

Yeah sorry gained an idea on if someone became swap Gaster Also they may be apathetic or just confused on t... More

..swap gaster?
A few days later
Distracted...?
A few months
years later
Later that night
Times skip - 12 years old human age
A few days later
Another day
In the end...
Machine somehow goes off
Everyone?
Talking while asper and his kids chose a room
Book battle
Sleepy mist
Just some gazing and thinking and some serious talk?
Some more talking with fresh
Fresh turn..
Reaper
The next day and Shopping for more clothes
Slight Group talk

Better memories

2.2K 146 20
By KarmaAkabane425

Well the kids are finally old enough to remember things more clearly and not forget easily, meaning Gaster can't afford to mess up anything with his act.

His head titled, great, more acting time for him then. Gaster almost let out a small sigh but didn't, his kids are near him at the moment.

Gaster shifted a little bit, rubbing his forehead a little bit, a small headache forming at the thought of keeping this act up for so long.

He has to do it, his kids will get a better childhood from it.

He needs to make sure they have the best childhood that they can get while living in the underground, so he needs to keep his act up.

Gaster stared at nothing for a few minutes and shook his head, yeah his kids will stay in his room a bit longer, why does he feel...so...what's the word? ...Uncomfortable about not being able to just check on his kids throughout the whole time they are sleeping...

Is that creepy? He didn't..think so....don't parents usually check if their child is still alive when they are asleep?

Right? That's what parents do right? He wouldn't know, he would have definitely still checked even if he became a parent in his last life.

But is that creepy? He still didn't think so, but he's going to keep the kids in his room when they sleep a bit longer, maybe when they finally start growing up enough that there's less room in his room, will he finally let his kids have their own room.

He...guessed he was worried about them? That is what worry is right? That is what he's feeling right?

Ugh, emotions are so hard to understand or know what he feels.

But he thinks it is worry about his kids still being alive even if they are just sleeping or taking a nap...

Because he does check if they are still alive, even though he knows they are due to them not dusting, but a parent can worry can't they?

Even if he knows they are alive, he still checks to make sure fully, he can't help it, the thought of them sleeping on their own without him checking to be sure they are alive is...a troublesome thought.

He has to check, he knows they are alive, but he just feels the overwhelming need to check to be sure, he's not going to lose his kids, not now, not ever.

And if the reset thing is true with the kid, if they ever try genocide, if it's true and they show up, well he'll show them why they shouldn't mess with his family.

Kill them before they even get the chance to step outside the ruins, they will be low enough on lv and their attacks if they manage to even hit him, won't affect his hp much.

That and he's sure they will find it annoying trying to get out of the ruins each time only to die and pop back up outside of the house the king will live in if he hasn't already.

That will definitely teach them, there's no way would he ever let them inside while on a genocide run, he's not stupid, if he does, the possibility of his kids dying is very high, and he doesn't want them to die at all.

So him waiting outside the ruins when the kids are old enough and having a Gaster blaster pup to watch over it is when he's working or just with his kids, is what he'll do.

Gaster nodded to himself a little bit, "pa?"

Gaster turned to look at sans, "yes sans?"

"I'm hungry a little..." sans mentioned and Gaster blinked and checked the time, noticing it was close to lunch time.

"Ok, it's close to lunchtime anyways, I'll make something for us to eat, alright? Wake your brother up in ten minutes." Gaster told sans and got up and headed to the kitchen, pulling out the cook book and started looking through it with a hum.

Gaster finally settled down on one to chose and looked at the list and started making it, eye lights trained on the cook book and what he was doing to be sure he got it right.

Luckily what he chose to make, wouldn't take that long, just a about 15 to 20 minutes at the most to cook fully.

Gaster let out a small hum, eye-lights glazed over for a few seconds before he shook his head, no, nows not the time to blank out.

Gaster kept an eye on it until he was finally finished, which was about 15 minutes or so later, Gaster turned the stove top off.

Setting the pan nearby on the other non hot part, he started getting some plates and some tortillas on the plates, filling it up with the meat, making a few soft tocas for his kids.

When he finished he set the table before he grabbed himself some as well.

Papyrus glanced up from where he was sitting at, "thanks mama..."

Gaster smiled, "your welcome."

"Thanks papa!" Sans Bounced happily before finally grabbing a toca to start eating, humming happily.

Papyrus started to eat as well.

Gaster eyes sockets closed, grinning a bit before he opened them and started eating his food, humming a little bit.

He didn't take that long to eat, he ate it a little too fast, unfortunately.

It seems like he'll be teaching his kids a bit earlier then he wanted to on how to train their magic.

It was due to an..accident...which involved accidentally summoning a bone when sans got startled, which almost hit papyrus had Gaster not grabbed papyrus and shielded him in time.

They are currently about five and a half in human age, sure a little young, but he's already teaching them things on education before they started going to school, which they started about almost a year ago.

But he guessed it's better to start training them earlier then what he wanted to. Not everyone can learn right away..

But it's fine, they just get to learn earlier so they don't accidentally hurt someone.

Gaster let out a small hum, "papaaaaaaaa let's play let's play!"

Gaster let out a chuckle, getting up and grabbing the plates that were done with before picking sans up and cuddling him close with a nuzzle.

Papyrus looked up right in time to get picked up by their parent, getting the same treatment as their brother.

Papyrus let out a small squeak at getting picked up before moving his hands to grab onto their parents clothes.

"In about 30 minutes sans, we want your magic to Settle down from absorbing the food. We don't want a repeat of last time now do we?" Gaster hummed a little bit while sans pouted a little bit.

"Come on Bro, let's watch some tv while we wait, then we can play whatever game you want to first." Papyrus said to sans who perked up immediately at that, squirming a little bit in their parents arms.

Gaster set the two down who carefully raced over to the couch to sit on, grabbing the remote and turned it on.

Gaster eye-lights didn't stray from where his kids were at, a possible fond smile forming on his face.

Gaster turned and went to clean the dishes. He leaves a small Gaster blaster pup at the entrance to the ruins once a day, they were to dismiss themselves when it became night time so they didn't stay out all night.

He summons one a day to set guard and to dismiss themselves if they spot anyone coming out from the ruins to alert him.

Gaster started humming a little bit, listening to his children talk while watching some random show on the tv.

Gaster carefully dried his hands after he finished, almost going up to rub his eye sockets as he felt tired.

Gaster shook his head a few times and checked the time before heading to the living room and smiled again at the sight of his kids asleep on each other.

Gaster pulled out his phone and recorded it alongside with taking some pictures for a good long while before he put it up, picking his kids up and heading upstairs to set them down on their little beds while turning the tv off.

It was a little earlier then usually for their nap, but he won't complain, he gets some time to rest his eye sockets, so he laid down and settled into his bed for a nap if he can manage it...

It took way too long for sleep to even claim him for a nap.

____*_____*_____*____*______*____*_
Finished with 1466 words, hope you like and comment what you think.

So anyone want another chapter of when they were still young before I do a major time skip to where they are about 13 or 15?

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ , sans/ Papyrus/
Undertale, Gaster, sans, papyrus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Swapfell, Gaster/verge/margin?, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/unknown, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/unknown, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/after/unknown, sans/geno, papyrus/unknown
Epictale, Gaster/chronicle/?, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/dread/?, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/scourge/?, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus), Gaster/outrage/?
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Those with unknown or /? In it you can help me decide for nicknames and the ones with / and a nothing beside it you can help me to.

I don't want it to be long words thou.

Also last finished chapter so updates might be slowly til I get a response if you want another chapter while they are still young before I do time skip.

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 959 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...
30.6K 642 13
An au sanses x MONSTER reader x au papyruses? Papyri? A fanfiction, it is not self-indulgent. So if your just lookin for some fanfiction to put yours...
138K 5.1K 24
| Some people don't change |
8.1K 319 30
of course am this person but I am more then that person if that makes sense? HOPE YA ENJOY and stuff... I did this because it is all I can think abou...