GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Nightmarish Battle

898 18 14
By adamabyss12

The sound of an explosion was heard, as Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust struck at Nightmare, and the explosion is powerful enough to send him backwards, as he skidded onto the ground. Nightmare's left eye looks up, as he sees the Nightmare Mode Sanses, more specifically at Nightmare Mode Dust, his purple flames appeared all over the body, as his hands sparked purple electricity. Dust looked down at his hand, and clenched his fist when he made his Scythe and Trident disappear, as the electricity became more frequent then before. He looks down at his clenched fists, his eyes narrowed, as he thought to himself.

'I can feel it...so much power and might coming from my body. This energy...I don't know where it came from...but I like it, far stronger then the other 2 Transformations that I frequently used. I don't know how long I can last, using this transformation...but right now...now I need to use it as carefully as I could. It could end, and me using it recklessly would make it drain faster."

He then looks up at Nightmare, who snarled in pure rage, as he shouts out at the duo.

"I don't know how you manage to gain the same power as my pathetic copy, but it matters little, for you will still lose!!!"

Nightmare Mode Dust, however, responds differently, by summoning some friendliness pellets, and firing then at Nightmare. And the the pellets exploded very violently, the explosion being as powerful as a GBU-43. And the explosion pushes Nightmare back, as Dust spoke out.

"Geez. All of my attacks are buffed up now?"

Nightmare Mode Sans nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Yep, of course they are. This red energy makes us far more stronger then before, and it allowed me to hold my ground against Nightmare. It's about time that you do the same by using this power."

Dust nodded his head, as he then turns to look at Nightmare, and needless to say, he is not having the time of his life right now. The fact that Dust has become this powerful, it is very problematic, because he is now able to cause even more damage then even Nightmare Mode Sans. But a Nightmare Mode Dust...that is a far worse problem, especially one that is from a fusion of both Dusttale and Glitchtale, which makes him stronger then even Killer, his most trusted servant. So the fact that he can now use the same transformation as Nightmare Mode Sans...it is going to be problematic for him.

Dust smirked, although like Nightmare Mode Sans, this is not noticeable, as he stepped forward, and he then spoke out.

"Hopefully you are ready for what I am about to do to you, Nightmare...because it is here, that you will pay for what you have done to me, and for taking away my home."

He then stepped toward again, but then, all of a sudden...he moved way too fast for Nightmare to see what is about to happen, as Nightmare Mode Dust then appeared behind him, and sends him into the air, as he is then hit by his Gaster Blaster, now having been amplified to incredible levels far greater then ever before seen, with the Gaster Blasters being black in color, and having purple eye sockets, with purple electricity sparking out from the glowing eye sockets. The blast is so powerful that it created an explosion that can be seen from millions of miles away, as Nightmare is sent down to the depths of space. Dust smiled, as he sees that now his Gaster Blasters can finally cause some form of hit towards Nightmare. It likely won't defeat him, sure. But at least he can give Nightmare a very mad time. Nightmare then returned in full force, as he crashed into the asteroid that he and Nightmare Mode Sans are on. But Nightmare Mode Dust then began to fly into the air, really flying without the use of the Gaster Blasters.

'So this is what flight is like without the Gaster Blasters aiding me. It feels quite nice.'

He then looks down and sees that Nightmare is coming for him. But Dust, he feels knowledge of the all of his new attacks, even though he has not used them yet. It made Dust feel intrigued, yet he cannot wait to use them, especially since these attacks are from some goat boy he is familiar with.

Nightmare attempted to get close to Dust, but he than raised his hand into the air, and then, a purple version of Shocker Breaker appeared out of nowhere and struck down onto Nightmare, which shocked Nightmare badly, and made him grunt a little bit, although it doesn't truly hurt him, as this power is not of Positivity. Then, Dust points his fingers, and Purple Stars Blazing fired from complete nowhere, as they struck Nightmare, making smaller stars appear, and hit him repeatedly. Nightmare is pushed back, but then, Dust flied forward in front of Nightmare, and began to punch him at extremely fast and rapid speeds, his fists becoming dark purple blurs, as Nightmare is continuously punch and struck by Dust. Then, Dust held his hand, and a purple blast fired from the circle on his hand, similar to his Gaster can fire red blasts from the holes in his hands.

This made Nightmare get pushed back, and he looks at Dust, only for Dust to open his eye sockets fully, and purple energy beams fired out from his eye sockets, as they struck Nightmare, doing far more damage than what Nightmare Mode Sans himself can do. Not to mention the beams themselves are a little bit wider by 7 Centimeters. Nightmare is fired into another Astroid, as Dust landed onto the one he had been fighting on the most, before he then summoned a Trident into his hand, and stabbed the ground, as he knows that Nightmare is coming. Then, Nightmare launched at Dust, and tries to grab him, but then, purple fire began to generate from the trident, as Dust looked at Nightmare with narrowed eyes, before a purple fiery tornado appeared, the tornado about the size that is big enough to cut a planet into 2, as Nightmare is spinning around inside of the fiery tornado, and getting burned a little bit, before he is then sent flying into another star far away.

He then looks at the direction that Nightmare has went to, a smile is present onto his face, despite being unable to he seem, as Nightmare Mode Sans spoke out.

"Wow, your form packs a real punch, other me. Not even I can do that, despite my own increase in my power."

Dust looks at Sans, as he then spoke out to him.

"I guess my DT, LV, and Stats may have had something to do with the increase in the power that I had gained. Well, I'm not bothering with this. Bet it is gonna be extremely good in how we are gonna be able to fight Nightmare at his own game."

Nightmare Mode Sans nodded, before he and Dust turn to see that Nightmare is returning at full force, as Dust then summoned 7 Gaster Blasters, all of them in a single line, as the back Gaster Blaster fired in the one in front of them, before reaching the 7th Blaster, firing an extremely large, powerful magical blast. It consumed Nightmare, and caused an even greater explosion then before, as the Blast hit a few far away planets. Dust smirked, seeing that he is now able to hind his ground against Nightmare far more then before.

Then, he jumped out of the way, as a tentacle nearly hits Nightmare Mode Dust in the chest, and he skids back, before he then looks to see Nightmare returning, a look of annoyance is present onto his face, as Nightmare Mode Dust smirked, before he made vines erupt, with the vines now becoming the size of apartment buildings. They vines tried to slam down on top of Nightmare, and Nightmare moved out of the way, as the vines crashed down, causing a powerful shockwave. Nightmare Mode Dust then looked to see Nightmare behind him, who then tried to stab him from behind. But then, all of a sudden, reality shifted and warped, as Nightmare is now behind Gaster Blasters, with Dust now nowhere to be seen. He is hit by the Gaster Blasters, and have some chunks of him missing, but he is still fine, as Dust smirked at the misfortune that Nightmare now has with him. Seems like he is now very unlucky that he has to face him like this.

He then fired Arrow Blasts at Nightmare, as they exploded onto him, the force of the attacks are stronger then the fireballs, as Dust then fired spears. Like the Trident and Scythe, they are black with a tinge of purple. The spears hit Nightmare, and they exploded. But Nightmare is not done yet, as he launched a tentacle at Dust, in hopes to try and hit him. But Dust then extends his hand and made a shield that has the shape and color of a Perseverance Soul.

He then used one of his hands to summon purple dots, which then detonated.

Nightmare is sent back again, clearly getting annoyed with this happening to him, before Dust looks at Nightmare Mode Sans, before he spoke out.

"Hold still."

He sent one of his hands forward, as purple energy is expelled. But then, Nightmare Mode, he can feel his cracks beginning to heal from the fight with Nightmare, as Dust lowered his hand, before Sans spoke out.

"You are capable of healing me all this time?"

Dust nodded his head, looking at him.

Nightmare Mode Sans looked wide eyed at this, unable to believe that this is the case, before he facepalmed, clearly not expecting for Dust Sans to be able to heal people in such a way. So Nightmare Mode Sans is not happy about this. Dust looked confused at this.

"What? Why are you unhappy?"

Before Nightmare Mode Sans could explain, Nightmare returned back, as a crash was heard, and they look to see Nightmare now a little bit more pissed off then before. But at the same time, he seems almost impressed, as he then spoke out to Dust.

"Impressive...for every attack that you have done...it is far more greater then before, strong enough to destroy Multiple Solar Systems at once. Even I admit that this is an impressive power boost that you had gained, Dust. But it matters little in the end. My faker once tried to beat me with this power, the same one that you have, and yet, he still nearly got defeated by me, even when he used his strongest against my might. So even though you may last longer compared to him, Dust, in the end, you still suffer the same fate as him. You will be defeated by me."

Dust narrowed his eyes, as he then spoke out to him.

"Well, then I guess we'll just have to find out, now won't we? So get ready, Nightmare, 'cause I'm about to fight back at you with the force of 9 billion super novas."

He then manifested his Trident and stabbed the ground, as more Tridents erupted from the ground, quickly racing to Nightmare as fast as they can. Nightmare attempted to move to another Astroid, but Nightmare saw that they are also appearing on that astroid as well, despite Dust not being present there, before he then tries to move out of the way, only for Dust to throw the Trident like a Lance, and stab him, sending him to a planet in another solar system, which then exploded very violently. This made Dust surprised, as he went back onto the ground, as he spoke out.

"Okay, I really need to be careful in how much energy and strength that I am putting into my attack. That sort of damage is now just straight up unintentional."

As Sans looked up, he sees that Nightmare is coming back, still undamaged by the attack, and is now looking far more pissed off then before, as Nightmare attempted to crack into them. But Sans and Dust flied out of the way, and instead, they focused on flying away from the battle, thinking they Nightmare is now getting stronger then before. Then, Dust raised his hand, and Nightmare has become stuck, because Sans used the green soul magic in order to freeze him in place. Then he raised his hand, and summoned multiple Blasters at once, and fired then all, as they hit Nightmare. It may not stop them, but it will keep him occupied for a little bit, and hopefully, it is enough to give both Sans and Dust the time that they needed to get away. But unfortunately for the both of them, that is not the case. All of a sudden, a second Nightmare appeared in front of them, and swung a tentacle at them, sending them down to another astroid, and they crashed very hard down.

"What the...what was that?!"

Dust spoke out, as Nightmare Mode Sans stood up as well. They looked, and they saw that there are2 Nightmares. And then a second, and then a third, and then more, and all of a sudden, both Dust and Nightmare Mode Sans are surrounded by many Nightmares. In the blast, Nightmare walked out of the smoke, having lost a little bit of himself, but still looked no worse for wear, as he spoke out.

"Hehehehehehehe...do you see, you both? You have been fighting a hopeless battle against one that is stronger then the both of you in every single way. You will be mine to take, and for me to break and confirm. Now submit, or suffer in my hands."

Dust and Nightmare Mode Sans looked around, before Dust raised his hand into the hand, and all of a sudden, summoned fireballs and arrow blast from the ground, as they exploded all over the place, before Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust fly as fast as they can, the both of them are so fast that they are purple blurs, although Dust is faster then Nightmare Mode Sans, but slows himself so that Nightmare Mode Sans is able to stay close to him and to not get lost.

"Okay, didn't know that he can do that."

Nightmare Mode Sans spoke out, as Nightmare Mode Dust spoke out.

"Now we are in deep trouble. We need to get away as fast as we need to. Other wise, we're fucked."

Nightmare Mode Sans nodded, as he and Nightmare Mode Dust tries to fly away as fast as they can. But then, a voice spoke out.

"Going somewhere? I do not think so?"

Then, a tentacle wrapped around Nightmare Mode Sans and Dust, as the 2 of them are now trapped in a black sphere that Nightmare has made. Nightmare pulls the black sphere closer to him, he smiled, as he then spoke out to them.

"You both are not getting away from me this easily. You will not even be released, nor would you be free. All of you, will suffer in my hands. Your negativity will be mine to take, and for mine to use, to make all others suffer."

Dust narrowed his eyes, along with Nightmare Mode Sans, as before Nightmare could realize what is about to happen, purple bones exploded onto Nightmare, which shocked him. This made him turn around, and he sees that Phantom Papyrus is here, with his purple bones already, as he fired then at Nightmare.

"LEAVE THEN BOTH ALONE!!!!"

Nightmare grabbed onto the bones, but they then exploded, and splattered Nightmare very suddenly, before Nightmare Mode Sans and Dust then broke free.

Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust then unleashed a powerful shockwave of blue and purple energy, as they forced Nightmare off of them, as well as the black sphere around them. Nightmare Mode Dust narrowed his eyes, as he then turned his Souk purple, and forced him to move onto the many strings that are all over the place, coning in rows, and as tall as an apartment buildings. Bones move onto the purple lines, and very fast as well, as Nightmare is forced to move onto them. But he is still able to get out of the way, with his black apple showing, as Nightmare Mode Sans then did an attack of his own at the Negative Guardian.

Nightmare Mode Sans then used his powers to summon his own Star Blazing attack, as it crashed into Nightmare, and unleashed a lot of blue explosions at him. Nightmare Mode Dust also did the same thing, as he fired his one Stars Blazing at Nightmare together with his ally, to create much more powerful explosions.

Nightmare is sent down even deeper to the depths of space, as he then looks up to see that Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust are rushing down to attack him. Nightmare Mode Dust then made a large fireball, which exploded onto him, before Nightmare Mode Sans launched a dozen bones at him, all of whom exploded as well, and sending him down even more down then before. Nightmare then landed down onto a planet that is barren and empty, as Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust became present. Nightmare Mode Dust then ran forward, his Scythe in hand, as he runs over to try and slice Nightmare into likely so many pieces. Dust attacked, swinging so fast that he didn't seem to have move his arms, as many slices appeared on Nightmare at once, but Nightmare simply regenerated, as he spoke out.

"Is that the best that you can do? Pathetic."

But Nightmare Mode Dust suddenly smirked, as he then spoke out to Nightmare.

"Nah, this is."

He then went behind Nightmare and his Scythe is raised into the air. Nightmare looks behind him, as the Scythe is covered in purple flames. And before Nightmare knew it, Dust pierced the spear into the ground.

The planet gained large purple cracks, and before anyone knew it, the planet exploded into purple fiery and magma, as Dust and Sans are flown back by the power of the explosion, with Sans speaking out.

"Okay, maybe you went a little bit overboard on this sort of thing, don't ya think?"

Dust shrugged, as he then spoke out.

"Well, at least there are no living beings on that planet, so no, I don't think so."

Then, Nightmare, who had been blasted into smithereens, regather himself and brought himself back to full body appearance, and he looks a little bit mad, as Sans spoke out.

"Okay, you clearly pissed him off badly. So that means he is now gonna be gunning in for us."

Dust nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Yep. That means we need to fight back again."

Nightmare looks at the 2 Sanses, as his left eye flares brightly, before he then sped up to them both. But Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust, not wanting to back down, flies as fast as they can to Nightmare, and the both of them went in front of him. And it is here that the battle restarts in a much more destructive way then before.

The fight starts with extremely fast clashes, so fast that they seem almost like a blur, or rather, are not hitting each other at all, simony floating. Only Error, Ink, Purified!Dream, or anyone stronger then them can see what is happening, or have Core!Frisk's Void Eyes in being able to see anything, as both Nightmare and the 2 Nightmare Mode Skeletons hit and attacked one another like blurs with all that they have, although Dust is now using the full might of his speed and strength against the Guardian of Negativity himself, and thus is far more faster compared to Nightmare Mode Sans, but even so, he is still having some trouble against Nightmare, before Nightmare decided to use a tentacle to whip the 2 skeletons and send them flying away.

They both crashed into a moon of some sort, and caused the moon to break, before they both landed onto the ground, and Nightmare Mode Dust got up and looked a little bit irritated, as he spoke out.

"Well, let's keep this up even more then before."

He then summoned his Gaster Hands, and the hands fired purple bullets in the same way as the Yellow Bullets, but a bit more explosive then the friendliness pellets, as Nightmare came charging at them, and he manage to shrug off the bullets without even trying. But Dust, not wanting to get hit, then summoned a purple dome, and Nightmare crashed into it, as Dust is sent flying into the air, before he then used the chroma hands to make purple ropes, similar to the Patience Ropes. He trained to wrap it around Nightmare, but he is able to go through them, much to Dust's annoyance. He then made purple buzzsaw blades, like the ones that Gaster uses with Integrity, and he is able to slice and dice up Nightmare. But Nightmare quickly regained his form's full appearance, and Dust spoke out.

"Okay, seriously? How much does it take to bring him down?"

Nightmare Mode Sans then fired eye beams at Nightmare, as he blasted him with it, as Dust then summoned hands with purple spikes at the end, the Perseverance Stabbing weapons, in order to try and induce slow healing onto Nightmare. But Nightmare realizes this attempt and slipped out of the way, as the spiked hands missed him. Nightmare looks down at Dust, who brought all 7 of the hands together, before he fired them, and it began to attack Nightmare. He attempted to dodge out of the way, but Nightmare sees that the blast is following him, before Nightmare then gets hit, but he summoned a tentacle to make a hand that blocks the attack. However, he got blasted by another attack, which is Nightmare Mode Sans using his Gaster Blaster as an arm cannon.

Dust then rose up, and made his own Gaster Blaster Arm Cannon, and fired them it Nightmare, sending him backwards even more. Sans and Dust, however, looked at each other, and realizing what the other is thinking, they both spoke out.

"This is for you, Paps!"

All of a sudden, the Cool Dude attack came, in light blue and purple flames, and before Nightmare knew it, he got hit by the Cool Dude attack, exploding very dangerously.

And then, a pair of bones, each one on a skateboard with sunglasses, and having light blue and purple flames, they crashed into Nightmare and exploded along with the skateboards that they were on, as Nightmare is sent down. Phantom Papyrus looked excited, as he shouted out.

"WOWIE, MY COOL DUDE ATTACK, AND IT IS SO AMAZING!!! YOU DID IT, BROTHER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING ME THIS!!!! I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!!"

But Nightmare clearly is not happy, as he then rushed back at the both of them, and began to use his tentacles at extremely fast speeds to cause as much agony and pain as possible, whipping and slapping them around, before he then tries to piece them. Thankfully, they are both extremely durable and can survive it, although Nightmare Mode Sans has cracks on his skull forming again, while Dust, he only has a single crack present, and it is rather small, as well as being hard to notice. Nightmare Mode Dust looked and they see that Nightmare is charging at the both of them once again, and is now in a giant form, before he shouted out.

"You'll never be shot to escape me, you fools!!!"

But Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust smirked, as they tried raised their hands and then, before Nightmare knew what was about to happen, something just as big as Nightmare then appeared before the Guardian of Negativity, and they are now going to beat him to a pulp.

Then, Nightmare Mode Sans summons an entity that resembles Asriel's Angel of Death form, except black, light blue, and has a a Gaster Blaster head instead of Asriel's head. Dust then does the same ting, except it is of a purple color, and has 7 smaller hands present, almost like it is Dust's own version of Polychromatism. These are the Hyper Blasters, which are accessible only by Nightmare Mode Dust and Nightmare Mode Sans.

The both of them fired giant light blue and purple blasts of energy at Nightmare, as he is hit by the attack, and it sends him back very fast. But the Hyper Blasters were faster, as they both went to Nightmare, and they punched him with all of their might, sending him away.

Nightmare then disappeared into space, but at the same time, Nightmare Mode Sans became exhausted, as he sat down onto the heart shield that he conjured up before. He had even more cracks on his skull then before, as Nightmare Mode Dust landed on one of his own, a tiny bit exhausted, but still looked ready to fight. He still only had the single crack on his face, and it is now a little bit more noticeable, but that is it.

"Okay, maybe going into a dick-measuring move from before us a very bad idea. Now I'm almost spent. If I attack again, i'll be finished."

Nightmare Mode Sans spoke out, as Nightmare Mode Dust spoke back.

"You think? Well, hopefully the attack is strong enough to prevent him from coming back quickly. Right now, we need to think of a plan."

Nightmare Mode Dust looked at the place that Nightmare was directed to, as he spoke out.

"Other me...what else can you do with this power?"

Nightmare Mode Sans looked down, as he spoke out.

"Well, during my few months in training with this power, I learned to make portals that lead to somewhere else that I choose to go to."

Nightmare Mode Dust looked at Nightmare Mode Sans, as he spoke out.

"How far can you go with this power, when it comes to making portals?"

Nightmare Mode Sans shrugged, as he spoke out.

"I don't know. Maybe to different AUs, different Multiverses? I'm not sure."

Nightmare Mode Dust looked down, and he sees the red energy gathering in his hand, turning into a star-like shape, before he clenched his fist, and he narrowed his eyes, before he then spoke out.

"I think I got an idea."

He then looks in front of him, as he sees Nightmare coming back in full force, and he looks mad, as he shouted out.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BOTH OF YOU!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ALL PAY FOR GETTING IN THE WAY ALL OF THIS TIME!!!!"

Nightmare Mode Dust sighed, as he looks and narrowed his eyes, before he then spoke out.

"Here I go."

He grabbed Nightmare Mode Sans by the shoulder, and leapt up before Nightmare could grab them, he then looked up, and he sees that Nightmare Mode Sans then raised his hand, his circle on his hand glowed, as the feeling of himself being pulled in's felt. He looks behind him, and he sees that another Gaster Blaster is present, but it is not firing Blasts of Magic. No, instead, it is sucking him in, and possesses horns on the head. This is the Gaster Goner, based entirely on the Hyper Goner that Asriel can use. Nightmare tried to pull himself away from the attack, but then, Nightmare Mode Sans summoned purple comet-like projectiles and launched them at Nightmare, using an Angel of Death-like attack, and hits Nightmare, as he is launched into the Gaster Gonet, which closed its mouth, and unleashed a powerful explosion that can easily destroy a solar system or 2. Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust looked, and they see that Nightmare has lost a little bit of himself again, as Nightmare regenerated, and he attempted to charge at Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust again, making his attempt to try and take Dust. But Dust then looks at Nightmare, as he then spoke out to him.

"That's it. I'm ready to drop my largest payload. Say goodbye."

Nightmare looks, and he sees a large walk of Gaster Blasters now present beside him, and they are so many in numbers. But it is not just a wall. It is all around him, the Gaster Blasters, like a sphere, as Nightmare Mode Dust prepares to use the Gaster Blastermination. He clenched his fist, and the circle is gone, now a hole in both his left and right hands, and the Gaster Blastermination fired with all of their power, as they hit Nightmare with the full extent of the power. A purple explosion occurred, as both Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust looked to see the purple smoke that is all over the place. They looked, their eyes narrowed, as they both watch to what it is that had became of Nightmare, and Dust spoke out.

"Bet that tentacle guardian is still here. No way he can go down, even with that much power."

Sure enough, when the purple smoke cleared, Nightmare is shown to be still here, having lost almost his entire body, with the exception of the ripper torso, head, and right arm and hand, and yet he is still alive. Nightmare then clenched his fist, as he then regenerated as fast as he can, and regained his body, and needless to say, he is looking annoyed at Nightmare Mode Dust, in which he then spoke out to him.

"You are clearly full of surprises, Dust, and only gaining a single crack or 2 in the middle of the fight, unlike the faker beside you, who gained much more cracks."

This made Dust confused, until he felt a piecing pain on the head, and realizes that a second crack had formed on top of his head. Nightmare smirked, as he then spoke out.

"But it matters not. I got you where I want you!!!"

He than charged at Nightmare Mode Dust, in an attempt to grab him. But Nightmare Mode Dust smiled, and he raised his left hand, before he then spoke out.

"Wrong. I got you."

Before Nightmare realizes what was about to happen, all of a sudden, he glowed red, and then flashed, as he is sent somewhere else.

Nightmare Mode Dust smirked, as he sent Nigthmare to another AU, one that is far away from the AU that he and Nightmare Mode Sans is on, as Nightmare Mode Dust spoke out.

"Okay...sent him as far as I can. We should be out of his radius is sensing us."

Nightmare Mode Dust then looks at Nightmare Mode Sans, before he then spoke out to him.

"Think you'll recover?"

Nightmare Mode Sans nodded his head, before he then spoke out.

"I'll be fine, I'll recover from this."

Nightmare Mode Dust nodded his head, before he grabbed him by the shoulder again, and he then spoke out.

"Let's get out of here."

Then, a red portal summoned behind the both of them, as they are sucked in, and are sent to the Omega Timeline.

Omega Timeline...

Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust appeared, as Nightmare Mode Dust smiled, clearly happy that he is able to get out of the situation that he is in. Nightmare Mode Sans looked and spoke out.

"Thanks other me. Glad you did it. Now o need to catch some Zs."

Nightmare Mode Sans then began to sleep, as Nightmare Mode Dust smiled. Then, Vivian spoke out.

"Sans, is that you?"

Nightmare Mode Dust look to see Vivian looking at him, stunned at the sight. He nodded, as he spoke out.

"Heya, Vivian. Got myself a new makeover."

Vivian giggled, seeing that even though he is creepy looking, he still has his humor. Then, Nightmare Mode Dust closed his eyes, as the circle from before appeared under his feet, and then, a purple flash of light. And after words, Dust has changed back to normal. He looks at himself, and now sees the holes in his hands, as he spoken out.

"Well, at least I can change myself back. That's a good thing."

Dust then looked down, and he can still feel it, as he then thought to himself.

'Hmm, seems like I can access this power whenever I want to do it. This is gonna be good in being able to give Team avoid a worse time in trying to defeat us.'

Vivian then spoke out, as she blushed.

"Umm...Sans...do you mind if I can take you somewhere?"

Dust looked at Vivian and shrugged, before he then spoke out.

"Sure, why not?"

Vivian then looked a little overjoyed, as she then grabs Dust and drags him elsewhere, as Dust smiled at this.

"Well, at least some things for me will never change in life, especially when it involves her."

Dust sighed, as he prepares for what Vivian's going to drag him into this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
5.6K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
2.1K 101 10
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
25.2K 716 29
In this story Dusttale Sans is the only evil sans. The others don't exsist or are good. Dust was turned to stone for his crimes by the Guardians but...