BTS Fics

Par OT7STAN4EVER

A book filled with Sickfics, Hurtfics, Mystery, Fiction and numerous themes. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ATM🔴 Chapte... Plus

Jin: Fight With The Leader
Jimin: Losing My Voice
Namjoon: Coughing Blood
Jin: Ignored.
Kim Seokjin: Possessed
Taehyung: Misunderstood
Jungkook: Sacrifice
Namjoon: Accused
Taehyung: My Canvas Short Trailer
Taehyung: My Canvas
Jungkook: Fever
Namjoon: Life Of A Leader
Namjoon: I'm Not Pretending
J-Hope: Fainting
Jungkook: Abused
Namjoon: My Worst Nightmare
Yoongi: I'm Fine (Save Me) Pt: 1
Author's Note
Yoongi: I'm Fine (Save Me) Short Trailer
Yoongi: I'm Fine (Save Me) PT2
Yoongi: I'm Fine (Save Me) PT3 Finale
Announcement🎉✨
Kim Seokjin: Pretender
Jungkook: Their Lost Brother PART:1
Jungkook: Their Lost Brother PART:2 (NOT FINALE)
Jungkook: Their Lost Brother PART:3 FINALE
Announcement 2
Jungkook: Do You Believe In Power? (Introduction)
Jungkook: Do You Believe In Power? PT 1
Jungkook: Do You Believe In Power? PT2
Jungkook: Do You Believe In Power? (FINALE)
»»->Jimin: Car Crash
Jimin: I Didn't Mean It
Author's Note
Short New Stories Trailers
Jin: Behind The Curtains
Jungkook: To My Younger Self
✩*˚Jungkook: "Perfect" ˚*✩
Maknae Line: Ended In A Crash✅
Authors note.
Author's note 2

Jimin: Enteritis/ Stomach Flu

1.7K 36 4
Par OT7STAN4EVER

Requested by:

Thank you so much for requesting!

___________________________________

Tw: vomit.

It was morning time at the bangtan dorm, Jin woke up all of the members to get down to eat breakfast since they had a performance today.

Their health is important especially when there's a performance, However Jimin wasn't feeling that good.

He was the last member to make it to the kitchen, looking pale and exhausted, He knew that his body wasn't in the best condition and worst of all is that he knew they had to perform today.

Jimin sat down at the table and started staring at his food feeling nauseous just by the smell of it.

"Jimin?"

Said Jin as he stopped eating.

"Yes Hyung?"

Replied Jimin.

"Is something wrong with the food?"

Asked Jin curiously.

"No Hyung"

Replied Jimin.

"Do you not want it, Do you want me to make you something else?"

Asked Jin.

"No Hyung, I was just thinking"

Replied Jimin.

"Oh okay.. "

Said Jin as he started eating again.

Jimin held his fork with his shaky hands and started lifting the food to his mouth, He took two bites before having to rush to the bathroom.

The members stood up in a hurry and went after Jimin.

"Jimin?! Are you okay?! "

Asked Jin.

"Jimin?! Open up the door!"

Yelled Namjoon.

"Jimin-ah are you okay?!"

Yelled Hoseok.

A minute later Jimin opened the door, His face looked paler than before and his voice was hoarse from throwing up.

"I.. I'm okay.. Don't worry.. "

Said Jimin with his hoarse voice.

"Mini you're not okay, we know that you threw up.. "

Said Hoseok furrowing his eyebrows.

"You...guys... are..with me.. so.. i'm.. Not even worried.. "

Said Jimin smiling weakly at them.

"I told you to tell me if you wanted your food changed"

Said Jin with a sad look on his face.

"Hyung.. The problem isn't with the food.. I just have a stomach flu.. Don't worry much.. I should be fine by the end of the day.. "

Said Jimin smiling.

"Alright Mini, Just don't push yourself too hard today... "

Said Namjoon.

Jimin nodded and went up to his room he needed at least another hour of sleep before their performance.

Time skip.

Jin woke Jimin up to get dressed for the performance, Jimin felt worse than he did when he first woke up.

He still had to get up and get ready so he changed into a suit since all of them were wearing suits for the stage performance, It was an award show performance to be specific.

He went downstairs, walked towards the members who were waiting for him by the door and all of them rode in the van that was taking them to the award show.

Jimin couldn't help but sleep all the way to the place where the award show was held, He leaned on Yoongi's shoulder and fell asleep on it, Yoongi fell asleep on top of Jimin's head a second later.

The members smiled at them both softly, enjoying how peaceful they looked while they were sleeping.

Soon they reached to the award show, They walked inside and received tons of cheers by the ARMY ⟬⟭ , They were seated on a table close to other idol groups and enjoyed watching the others performances.

Jimin wasn't enjoying it though, He had a headache from all of the noise around him but whenever the camera was going to record him, He hid his pain with a wide smile making it almost seem like he was okay.

"Jimin hyung? Are you feeling okay?"

Asked Jungkook.

Jimin nodded, saving his voice for the performance.

They all got up from their seats and made it backstage because they were about to perform.

"I don't think Jimin should perform, He still has his stomach flu"

Said Hoseok to the other members including Jimin giving him worried glances.

"Hyung I'll be fine"

Said Jimin with droopy eyes.

"Jimin come on look at yourself, You don't look okay "

Said Hoseok looking at Namjoon wanting him to say something.

"Hobi is right Jimin, It's better if you don't perform today"

Said Namjoon.

"It's okay Hyung, We have no time for this now, Let's just go on stage"

Jimin insisted.

The members sighed in defeat and all of them made it to the stage.

Jimin switched characters way too fast as dionysus started playing, He had his professional mode on making it seem like he never got sick to begin with.

Near the end of the performance he was feeling nauseous once again but he was able to pull it through the whole performance, Once he was back stage he ran to the nearest bathroom and started throwing up again.

The members were worried about him and kept rubbing his back in soothing circles, They hated Seeing Jimin in such a bad condition.

He washed his mouth and cleaned after himself, He was able to walk using the support of his members, But as he was near to exiting the backstage he fell on his knees getting a bit dizzy, The members knelt down as well fanning Jimin with a piece of paper and kept comforting him, three minutes later he was able to stand up once again and made it back to their table.

The idols were praising the members as they walked past them, all of them smiled and bowed to them.

"And the award goes to.... BTS!"

The ARMYS cheers were getting louder and louder, Some of them even started jumping up and down from their excitement while waving their ARMY bombs.

The members went on stage and Namjoon started saying his speech.

"ARMY"

Said Namjoon.

Cheers filled the whole place.

"Thank you so much for giving us such a great opportunity of winning this award, You guys mean alot to me, To all of us, Sincerely thank you. LOVE YA!"

Said Namjoon.

Taehyung stole the mic from Namjoon's hand.

"BORAHAEEEEE"

Said Taehyung, The cheers kept getting louder and wilder.

All of the members were laughing and waved their good-byes.

Time skip

They were finally back at the dorm, They decided that they will take care of Jimin until he recovers.

They tucked Jimin in his bed and started hugging him, praising him and acted silly around him.

"He even sang with me"

Said Jungkook praising Jimin.

"I know, He also danced with me he was seriously very professional today, his sickness almost seemed invisible"

Said Hoseok.

Jimin smiled at all of them softly and said "I love you guys".

They all smiled and said
"We love you too".

The end 🌺🌼

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 14.7K 80
little space to ease your soul. ☆〜(ゝ。∂) → bts little space one shots ➘ • no translations • absolutely no smut thank you so much for one...
196K 3.2K 49
bts sickfics. i appreciate all the love and support im getting on this book! although this book is coming to a close, it is still my work. (not that...
124K 4.3K 78
NCT behind the cameras and lights !
1.1M 47.6K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC