Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 13

7.4K 410 161
By FlowerVine98

Yazhini Pov:

I don't know what to think now.

Its been 2 days of knowing his Past. His past love.

I was thinking to speak this with him, to let him know that his father is not a bad one here.

"Yazhini did you called varun's teacher and asked about Varun?" maama asked me.

"Yes maama, they are going to reach the destination maama. Don't worry your grandson will be back in 4 days." I says. Yes varun went to the school tour.

I was very skeptical at first, but then he started to plead me a lot so I let him.

And in just 6 hours I started to feel alone.

This boy is my everything.

"Without him the home is really not a home yazhini. I already miss my champ." maama says. I smiled at him.

"Maama do you need any...." I stopped as arjun is home.

What?

Time is just 4 clock.

Okay let's talk with him, yazhini. You can do it. And this is the time to make him understand that watever maama did has some meaning behind it. I don't want maama to suffer for being departing from his son.

"I don't want anything, yazhini. First you take rest dear, always doing some or other work."

I first prepared the coffee and walked inside our room only to see him standing before the mirror. Who is not looking good as if he is not feeling well.

'I think it's a bad idea to even thought of speaking with hi...'

"What do you need? "I heard his voice.

As usual in a angry tone.

"C.. Coffeee"

"keep it there" he replies while removing his shirt.

"C.. Can.. W.. We i say something?" I asked him and he stopped doing his action.

Yazhini it's a bad idea.

"What?" he literally barked at me. I just jumped in my place, since his voice is very loud.

"I... Oww maa... I w... Maamaa..." I stuttered a lot as he walks towards to me.

He walked near to me.

Fuck.

"Can't you speak without stuttering?"

"I maama is innocent.... He didn't wantendly separate you... From you...."

"Did I aksed your certificate about my dad?"

"No, actually I came here to say...... Thatav... We.... Maama is not wrong here for your love not getting succeeded. Varshini......"

"Stop right there you witch. You don't have any rights to even utter my love name. This ugly mouth of yours should not utter her name." he says at me while pinning me to the wall.

His hands were pressing my neck very tightly.

"Ar.. Arghbb.. U.. It... Arhhhh" I shouts.

He left me.

"I didn't do anythi.... Anything... I don't know that you were loving......" he again grabbed my neck.

"Just stop, stop stop with your bullshit story. Don't think that I don't know your motive behind it. You want me right, now see am here as your husband for past 9 years. And now you are playing one more drama to show my dad as innocent, so that you were thinking that you can capture my heart right?. Never, that will never happen. For me my love is varshini. She will be my love forever." he growled at me.

Its paining.

'What did I do?. I haven't seen him before engagement. The first time I seen him there only.'

'Is he mentioning my mom's promise. Shit. It was not me right, what did I do there?' I thought to myself.

"My mom asked for prom...." he again cut me off.

"Don't act you witch. Even after 9 years how could you act like that you don't know anything. Just because of you, just because of you. Now am not married to my love. It's all because of you. It's all because of you. Because of your silly nasty lust over me."

" Wh.. What are you telling? " I aksed him this time.

Lust?. Maybe maybe I heard it wr...

" Yes it's all because of your lust. Your lust on me, your lust on my body. Now you are having me right. Just enjoy your life this is what you want right. You wanted me as your husband and now you are having me. Just be happy, am sure you are being happy for past 9 years right. You will be having the same happiness for your rest of your life. "

"I didn't do anything... "

"Just stop quit your act witch. "he shouted at me while throwing away the flower pot on the corner.

I immediately slouched down on the place.

"Arj... Arjun"

"Did I ever gave permission to call me as Arjun. No right." he shouts at me while slouching down to my level and grabbed my face in his palm.

"Get up get up. " he shouts at me. I immediately stood up on my feet.

We both heard room knocking sound. But arjun doesn't gave any heads up.

"You want me right? You want me right?. Come let's have sex. Come" he started to grab me.

"N.. No.. No.. Ar.. Arj.... Sorry sorry no no" I shouts at him.

"Please hear me out, I don't know what you are spekiabg about. I never had any plans to make you as mine. My mom only asked for your dad's promise. Atleast you should have told me that you were loving...."

"Just stop it, stop this whole drama. Because of you. Just because of you, my varshini is no more in this world. She is no more. She is died. It would be better if you just vanish from my life for ever. If only if only your character itself is not included in my life, I would be very happy. Just don't show your face to me ever. Never ever show your face." he says by pushing me on to the floor and walked out of the room.

What did I do?

Why?

'Never show your face'

'It would be better if you vanish forever from my life'

He said his love is no more

So did he married me, since his love is died. So to get the revenge for my mom's promise, he married me.

My head is spinning like anything.

What am supposed to do now?

Where is my mistake here?

'Your only mistake is, you should have to stopped your mom from asking for that promise.'

'But I don't...'

"Yazhini, what happened?" I heard mama's voice.

I cryingly looked at him.

"What happened yazhini?"

"Maama, i thought of speaking about your past with him. But he... Doesn't heard me whatever I was saying to him maama. He was saying that I was the one who ruined his life, sure maama it's all because of my mom's promise but what will I do maama. I don't know maama, he even said that varshini is died"i says

"Varshini is died?" maama aske me

"Yes maama that's what he said"

"But then again what we have to do with it?."

"But maama am feeling guilty that she might have been alive if only my mom didn't asked for the promise right?. Then they both would have been together right maama? " I cryinhly asked him.

"Am the bad omen maama."

"Yazhini shh, you haven't done any mistake dear. Shh, it's not like i didn't asked her father for her hand right. They didn't accept for this marraige. If anyone has to be accountable means that has to be that girl father yazhini. You haven't done anything on this yazhini. Please don't take anything to your heart yazhini. We all know right how arjun will behave. He becomes like this, maybe because that girl died. See happened is happened, and you don't have anything in this. I tried multiple times to speak with him, but he never gave heads up to me. Whatever he doing is not a good thing yazhini. Its wrong we have to make him understand. "

" Atleast maama you would told me right? Beforehand itself. It's been 9 years maama. Why did you hided this with me maama?"

"I thought he will accept you one day dear. But am wrong. I thought if we give him some time he will figure out. I thought he was angry on us since he couldn't able to marry that varshini. I thought he doesn't liked you, since I just imposed him thsi marriage. Besides that he doesn't allowed me to speak with him. And above all I don't know how to tell you that my son was in love with other girl. "

" He is still loving her maama. "

" But she is no more yazhini. We can't do anything. "

" But she is still ruling heart maama" i slowly says at him.

" I don't know maama what I have to do?. I don't know. I was never a good choice for him maama. In all these years I was a fool who lived my life saying that he will love me on day. But now I got it maama, he is never going to accept me forever maama. "I started to blabber something.

Maama sits before me.

" Please yazhini please don't speak something like this. I did a mistake of marrying you to my son, I was the one who ruined your life yazhini. Am sorry. "maama started to ask me sorry.

" No maama you didn't ruined maama. What are you telling?. You did a right thing which is right at that time. You are the one who saved me from my misery maama. Today...."

"No yazhini I did a mistake. I did a mistake by marrying you to my son. Thinking that he will take good care of you. But I ruined your life yazhini. Atleast I would have married you to some other person who would be tye best choice for you. I did a selfish thing here, to save my son from them I married him to you. I did that act so that he will accept for that marriage. Altogether I played your life dear. If you could just forgive me. Please forgive me dear."

"Maama Please, you haven't done mistake maama. Please don't speak somegthing like this. "

____________

I don't know how long I was sitting like that. Around 4 clock I gone out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

"How can a woman would be sleeping in afternoon time. How will the mahalakshmi will arrive to our house if you keep sleeping till this time." my athai started to scold me. But without giving any heads up to that I walked inside the kitchen.

"Athai here your tea" I says while keeping her tea cup on the tea pot.

Before I walk inside our room to give him coffee. I heard a door bell ringing sound.

"I will see athai" I says and walked towards the door after keeping the tray on the table.

I opened the door only to see a woman who might be in her 30's I guess who is looking very beautiful.

"Yes" I says.

"Is this is a arjun home?" She asked me.

Might be his friend.

"Yes, please come inside." I says and opened the door fully and asked her to come inside.

She politely smiled at me.

"Thank you."

I smiled back at her.

"Where is he?" she aksed me once we walked inside the hall.

"He is in his room" I says at her.

"Let me call him. "

"Sure" she says to which I just nods and asked her to take her seat and gave her the coffee which I prepared for him.

I walked inside our room with a dread feeling. There he is sitting on our bed and doing something in his laptop.

"Umm... I came... H.. Here..." I stopped.

Shit.

He looked up at me.

"Someone came to meet you." i said somehow to him.

He nods at me.

With that he kept every item aside. I just walked out before him.

This man is having that aura, don't mess with me.

"He is coming" I says to which she nervously smiled.

"What is your name beta?. Do you came to meet my son for some case?" athai asked her.

"Varshi...." before she completes

"Vars... Varshini" my husbnad says With a stutter.

I looked at him.

Why he is stutter..

I stopped my thinking. Its his lover name right.

But she is died right. Maybe she is different varshini.

"Arjun" she says with a smile.

"You alive?" he asked her. So she is her.

To which she smiled at him sadly.

Okay what will happen now?.

"What is happening here?" Arjun asked her.

"Mmm can we speak?" she asked him.

He nods at her absent mindedly.

________

Arjun pov:

What is happening here?

My varshini is alive.

I don't know on what I have to say.

"Arjun it's been 5 mins we both kept standing without speaking anything" varshini Started.

"Varshini I don't know what to ask, what to speak. You are alive, am still in a shock varshini. What is it?. But sindhu said that day you were attempted for suicide?. What is it varshini. Please tell me." I asked her frustraedly.

"Am sorry arjun, am really sorry. It was me who asked Sindhu to tell the lie to you." she says making my whole world stopped

"But why?" I asked her.

"I want you to move on Arjun."

"What do you meant by that varshini. You are my life varshini."

"Arjun, my dad were opposed to the love marriage. My family is very strict orthodox family. So knowing this I was telling myself to not fall for you arjun at first. But I couldnt able to stop myself from love you. I thought I can go and make my dad to accept this love, but he was not ready to this love marriage arjun. I tried i tried many things, but my dad were very strict against this love marraige. For me you and him were very important. But am sorry arjun I choosed him over you. See our both family was against the love. I don't want to live some life where there would be no one be around us after our marriage. I want to be around everyone arjun. I don't have mother, just to bring me up my dad didn't married another woman from my very small age. So all I can do for him is this only. I loved you soo much arjun. I prayed, I did everything but my dad is very angry on me and as well as you. He is a person who is having a very high political powers. I just don't want you to get into any problem. So I accepted for his every asks. "

I kept looking at her and processing each and every details she were telling to me.

"With in a month my marraige was fixed at that time. Without having a single interest I did that just for my dad. Since I don't had any other choice Arjun. "

" But only if you told me I would have done something right." I said.

"No arjun, atleast if we had a one family support we could have waited for other family to accept. But in our case both families are opposed to this marraige." she stopped.

"Either we have to live our life or we have to live the life whichever they were choosing. Am not someone who will go against my father, then whatever the sacrifice he did for me would meant nothing.
So the best choice at that time I felt is leaving you arjun and marrying the man who my dad were showing.
And I did married that man. So, I just don't want you to mourning over our dead love. So the best thing I can do is telling that lie only arjun. "she says.

" I only aksed sindhu to tell this lie, she was not okay with first but then I explained her everything that day. Then she accepted and did as I told. "she finished

We both kept looking at each other.

I don't know what to do now.

I don't know.

" How are you arjun? " she asked me.

I nods at her

" How are you va.... Varshini? "

" Good"

"Mmmm h... How is the marriage life, you m.. Married right?" I asked her to double check since I couldn't able to pinpoint from her appearance.

"Yes happily married" her words pinged my heart.

I nods at her.

"What about you arjun?"

I kept standing without knowing what to say.

She is married.

She is happily married.

"Arjun"

"Married" I said.

"To that girl? Yazhini right?"

I nods at her.

"The girl who actually didn't stopped your engagement right?"

I nods at her.

"Where is sh..."

"Oh arjun you have a son?" she asked me looking at Varun picture.

I nods at her.

"What is his name?"

"v.. Varun" I says to her.

She looked at me.

"You know I have a daughter, whose name is Dharani, its a combination of my name and my husband name" she says.

I looked away.

"Arjun, do you remember how I used to call you as Senior right."

I nods at her.

"Everytime you would be asking me to call you as arjun. But look now how I was calling you as arjun everytime." she says with a smile.

"Why you didn't came till now?" I asked her.

"Am actually living in Australia Arjun. My husband is working there. So yeah."

"You are living happily?" I asked her without knowing how to ask her.

"Yeah arjun, without any choice I accepted for the marriage. After marriage my husband took me to Australia, new place, new humans, and our past relationship didn't allowed me to accept the new relationship. But my husband gave me a time to cope with everything. But he is a very genuine person arjun. Soon this heart started to love him. He knows my past, but never questioned me anything. He is a gem. " she says.

' What about you arjun' my inner questioned me.

" Am sure you also would be loving your wife very much. "she says.

" I actually landed India last week only. I badly wanted to meet you that's why I came here. "

"Mmmm"

" What happened arjun? Why are you not speaking any thing? "

" N.. Nothing like that "I says while looking away.

" Will meet you later arjun. Do let me know your avalablity. First give me your phone number. I got this address since you are a famous lawyer. "

" S.. Sure "

She started to go out. But she stopped and walked towards me.

" This time I want to make everything right arjun. " she said. I looked at her confusedly.

" Meant? "

She first hugged me.

" We both were not meant to be an lovers." she says.

" See, before 9 years we both thought we are meant be the lovers, in the sense husband and wife. But now it's not the case. We were actually meant to be a good friends arjun. "

"Not all the love are meant to be succeeded. Some are not. But we can love the partner with whom we got married to, right arjun?. I hope you are loving Yazhini."

"Bye arjun am getting late. My husband would be waiting for me. Will catch up later bye" with that she walked out of the room.

What just happened?

'Your life is screwed Arjun.'

Author's note:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment💕

Love yourself💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
210K 14.4K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
384K 12.6K 58
"Why don't you let something cross that face of yours?" This guy was tough work. And that made me even more determined. "Do you have any idea how hum...