The One That Stands Above All.

Від TITANIKXXX

A fic where Issei has the power of Genos from One Punch Man. Більше

Bio
Season 1 Episode 0
Season 1 Episode 1
Season 1 Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 1 Episode 9
Season 1 Episode 10
Season 1 Episode 11
Season 1 Episode 12 Season Finale Part 1
Season 1 Episode 13 Season Finale Part 2
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4

Season 2 Episode 1

562 16 3
Від TITANIKXXX

I don't own Highschool DxD, One Punch Man or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Flashback.

It was a few hours after Genos took Issei in. Now the scene changes to the blonde hero flying with Issei on his back holding on tightly then landing in front of a two story house.

Issei:Is this your house? It looks amazing.

Genos:Thank you but it's not just mine.

Issei:...?

The door opened revealing a woman. She has long black hair and wearing a dark-green, long sleeved shirt, navy jeans and black shoes.

She saw Genos and smiled.

???:Gen! You're here!

Genos smiles lightly.

Genos:Hello Fubuki.

She went to him and kissed him on the lips much to the the little boy's embarrassment.

Issei:(=///=).....

After that, Fubuki looked at the boy and said,

Fubuki:Oh. Sorry. I didn't see you there. You must be the boy that Gen told me about. Issei...Hyoudou right?

The boy fidgeted a little in nervousness but nodded.

Issei:H...Hai.

She bent down and lightly reached for cheeks making him flinch but as she did he saw the look of sadness on her face.

Fubuki:You poor boy. You went through so much. You didn't deserve what happened to you.

Issei just looked at her with watery eyes then hugged her while crying quietly as she returned the hug.

Fubuki:It's okay. It's okay.

Genos looked on sadly and kept quiet to let the boy let out all the grief in him. After a while, Fubuki whispered,

Fubuki:I am sorry that you lost your parents, but if it makes things better, Genos and I will take care of you.

They seperated from the hug and Issei says,

Issei:R-Really?

Fubuki:Hehehe. Silly boy. Of course we will. Genos said so himself. And so have I. I know that you that we will never be able replace your parents, but I want you to know, that we will care for you as a family.

Issei smiled wiped his tears and said,

Issei:Th...Thank you.

Flashback Ends.

Issei eyes opened. He looked up to the ceiling remembering that.

Issei:It has been a long time since then.

He looked at the digital clock on the counter next him and saw that it was 5 in the morning, Monday.

Issei:Better get ready for school.

He was about to get up but then he felt the weight on top of him. He looked down and saw his girlfriend Nui sleeping peacefully with her head on top his chest.

Girlfriend. That is still weird for him to say. Even after 2 months since he and her started dating and that short battle between Issei and Riser, that was still weird for him to say.

The two have been going on dates regularly. Though Nui grew a little annoyed at times at how her boyfriend didn't smile but he did treat her well. Also they can sleep in the same room together.

Though the girls were getting a little annoyed by this. They have been trying to get closer to Issei, mostly Viser and Kikyo being the most intruding. He would deny their advances but still maintain their amicable bond with each other.

Aside from that and Issei fighting Kaijin at nights with the occasional help from Nui, things have been good so far.

Right now, he nudged Nui a little to wake her up.

Issei:Nui? Nui?

The girl fluttered her eyes opened and looked at her boyfriend. She smiled and said,

Nui:Good morning Issei~.

Issei:Morning. How did you sleep?

Nui:Great! Who knew sleeping with you would feel so good?

She teased and he gave her a deadpanned stare. He can also sense the intense negativity from the other girls right now.

Nui:Hehe. So, Issei. What do you plan to do for our date this evening?

Issei:I'm thinking of taking the two of us off Japan.

That took Nui off guard. She did expect that from him. She smiled and said,

Nui:Oh~? And where would that be?

Issei:You'll have to wait and see.

Nui:Mou~.

Issei:Don't be like that. You'll like it.

Nui:Oh okaaaay.

His lips made a slight twitch at her fussing. Then the two got up and went to get ready.
_________________________________________

A few hours have passed after the two arrived at school and did their class assignments.

It was now lunchtime and Issei was at his spot in the forest with his phone in hand looking over the blueprints of his new weapon.

Issei:The layout is complete. All I need is to make it. That shouldn't take me very long. I have the DNA from Riser and his peerage, all I need is the materials from...him.

Yes. Him. That one being that he has been planning to meet in the longest while. He really needed the material and HE is the only one that can provide him with it. He can only hope that he agrees.

When he was done, he looked up and saw that Nui was walking to him.rrived

Nui:Issei!

Issei:Nui.

She sat next to him and said,

Nui:So how was your day?

Issei:Nothing major to report. However, I have noticed that Midoriko has been feeling down lately.

Nui:Yeah. I noticed it too. I hope she will be okay.

Issei:So what about you? How was your morning?

Nui:Like you, nothing much. But I had to deal with a few boys trying to ask me out. I told them that I wasn't interested. Then they tried to use force and I kicked their asses afterwards.

Issei:As you should.

Nui:Hehehe.

She looked up to the sky and said,

Nui:It has been a long time that we have been dating.

Issei:2 months and 3 days to be exact.

Nui:You've been counting the days?

Issei:Of course. I am dating now. Forgetting to do something as crucial as that would be foolish of me.

That made Nui's eyes widened and blush. It mattered that much to him? She blushed with a smile.

Nui:O-Oh. I see. *looks at him*That's great to hear.

He nods in response and the two were about to kiss. But then Issei groaned.

Nui:Wh...What's wrong?

Issei:Unneeded company.

He points ahead for Nui to look and saw Rias walk to them. As she stood before them, she said,

Rias:Good morning Hyoudou-kun, Jouketsu-san.

Nui:H...Hey.

Issei:Yeah. Hey. What do you want Gremory?

The redhead flinched at his tone. As expected she knew that he was still not fond of her. But, she needed to say this before she lost the chance.

Rias:Hy-Hyoudou-kun...I...can we talk in private?

Issei:If you are worried about saying anything about the supernatural in front of Nui, then don't. She already knows about it and I told her about the battle.

Said blonde smiled and nodded.

Issei:Now speak. What is it you want to say?

Rias:...I...I just want to say...

She sighed and bowed.

Rias:...Thank you. For getting me out of my arranged marriage. If it wasn't for you, I would have been stuck with Riser for the rest of life as another one of his servants as a sex doll.

Nui looked at the girl skeptically. She didn't buy it. But after a few seconds of observing the redhead's attitude and hearing the tone in her voice, it was clear to her that Rias was genuinely grateful.

She looked at Issei and saw that he was passive as ever, but after spending so much time with him, she can tell that he also knows that Rias was being genuinely grateful. But at the same time, she also knew that he doesn't care.

As for Rias, she raised to look at Issei and await for his answer. His dull eyes looking at her unblinking making her nervous. Then he finally answered.

Issei:Don't thank me. Thank your Rook Toujou-san. She convinced me to save you even when I didn't want to.

Rias:T-Then why did you?

Issei:Because it was simply the right thing to do.

And that was all it was to him. He had no love for Rias and she was not worth hating either. But he wasn't going to leave her to be some breeding whore to Riser.

That and it was for a more personal and professional reason. But he wasn't going to explain that to Rias.

Said redhead looked down at the ground with a downtroddened look. But she had expected this response.

Rias:Oh...I see. Even so, thank you.

Issei:Sure. Now if you have nothing else to say then-

Rias:Actually, I do have more to say.

Issei:*sigh*...And that would be?

Rias:It's the Phenex Clan. Lord and Lady Phenex will be here Saturday night. They wish to...talk to you.

That made Nui worried. However for Issei, he was a bit satisfied when he heard this. Finally, the Phenexes make their move and he can finally deal with them.

Issei:Very well. I will be here. Anything else?

Rias:N...No.

Issei:Okay then. Thank you for telling me this Gremory.

She can only nod as she left to go to her clubhouse. But as she was walking, she took one look at Issei and Nui as they were talking then looked away sadly.

When she out of site, Nui said,

Nui:Shit, this is bad. The Phenexes are coming for you.

Issei:Good.

Nui:Hah?!

She looked at him as he was insane.

Nui:Didn't you hear what Rias just said?! They are coming. For you!

Issei:And as I said, good.

Nui:Issei?! What is the matter with you?! They are coming here. For you! You may have beaten and killed Riser and his peerage, but if it's the parents, then they must be crazy strong. And after what you did, there is no doubt in my mind that they will try to kill you!!!

Issei:I don't doubt that either, but like I said it's okay.

Nui:But...Issei...

She bit her bottom lip and looked worried and Issei saw this. He sighed and put a hand on her cheek.

Issei:Nui. Relax. Don't worry. I will be fine. Just like before. And if or when the comes to that, I will be ready for them as I was with Riser.

Nui:You promise you'll be fine?

He went closer to her face.

Issei:I promise.

Then they kissed. They seperated and Nui smiled before kissing again.

However, unknown to Nui and even Issei, on top a tree was a small bee. Or rather a little robot that looked like a bee that watching and following them a week after they have started dating.

It's eyes were like mini camera lenses looking at them.

From far away on top of a mountain in a forest, the mysterious woman in the red yukata saw this from her mechanical bee and smiled sweetly.

???:What precious romance. It reminds me of my old days with my former lover.

Then she took a good look at Issei.

???:And that boy. Issei Hyoudou. He's strong. But is he strong enough to face off against me?

Her smiled widened even more.

???:Looks like I'll find out soon.
_________________________________________

And done. Season 2 has started baby! And yes I know. Long wait. My apologies.

And I know their is not much here except a little talking but that is what building up a moderately decent fanfiction is for.

And as for the mystery woman, who it might be? Can't say. You'll just have to keep reading.

So with that all said, leave a comment anywhere and give me your thoughts.

And remember to stay healthy and stay safe.

See you later.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.2K 320 21
Fuck descriptions all my homies read the book.
12.3K 243 20
Random Character x Reader One Shots! Hope you enjoy~ I'll take requests once the story is up and going!
290K 6.6K 97
Akatsuki no Yona One Shots!! Yay! I do not own any of the anime character, the anime, or the manga. I made this book for your entertainment. Please e...