MaNan || Unconditional Love✅

By RandomThoughts07

A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant... More

Characters
Murthy/Malhotra Mansion and MaNan Paradise
1.MaNan First Meet
2.Their Lives
3.Insecurities & Some Family Time
4.The Proposal💞
5.Evil Plan😈
6.Much Needed
7.Truth&Dare
Engagement Decor and Dresses
8. Engagement💞
9.Pampering Her Baby💞
Wedding Decorations.
10.Some lessons&Hot Romance💞
11.Wedding Bells
Island Pics
12.In Their Own world💞🌎
13.Wet Romance💞
14.Friends/Family Talk
Character Sketch 2
Strip War intro and their dressing
15. Strip War😉
16.Accident😣
17.No Means No
18.Family Sunday
19.Routine Check-up💉
New Stories.
20.Monster Manik
21.Hurt😤
22.Manofy😜
23.Punishment😈
New Story
Mountain House🏡
25.Good/Bad News
26.UltraSound
27.Happy Days✨
28.Little Angels💕
29.Possessive Dadda💕
30.Happy beginings✨
tree House/Kiaan Anya
Bonus-1
Bonus-2
Bonus-3
Your Views
Give a try
Bonus-4
Bonus-5
Happy❤️

24.Anniversary/Birthday🎂

1.9K 121 128
By RandomThoughts07

Sorry for updating Late My cousin's Grandmother passed aways two days back so couldn't get myself to do anything just had some weird feeling will try to upload as soon as possible.Till.them Enjoy this update

Don't Forget to tell me hows this I love reading inline Comments❤️

Its 9pm Everyone was in Malhotra Mansion and Now Sleeping when two love birds sneaking out of their house.

Ma: Jaan Cheer Up Na Don't spoil your mode becoz of them Na

He said making her sit in the passenger seat and then he tuck her seatbelt ge went and sit on driver seat.

Nan: But How Could No one Remember?

Ma: Just forget It You have A beautiful Surprise waiting for you. And you are not allowed to be sad When you have me na.

Manik said with a cute pout Nandu Chuckle and peck his pout hard.

Nan: Ofcourse Baby When I am. With me baby I don't need anyone.

Nandu remove her seatbelt and settled on his lap put her head on his chest and wrap her arms around him.

Nan: Now Let me Sleep wake me up when we reached okay.

Ma: Okay Jaan sleep tight.

Manik to their helipad he comes out of their car with her in his arms not disturbing her sleep at all their pilot was waiting for him soon he get on the helicopter with her in his arms and tuck seat bealts.Soon they took off.

So Tommorow is Nandu's Birthday And MaNan's 9th Anniversary so except abhi jigar asha and Manik everyone planned to surprise her on 12 pm and pretend that they forget her birthday which made her super sad and Manik angry but he didn't say anything and he planned a surprise for his Jaan. And for that they sneak Out Of their House While on the other side everyone is waiting to surprise her But They Really Don't gave a chance.

While Abhi Jigar And Asha Are on the business trip for an week murthy and Malhotra doing a project which is head by abhi and jigar and asha had her monthly cycle and they had a imp meeting in Canada so like evertime Jigar Won't leave her alone in this condition and she had to accompany them they were returning on her birthday. So that's why no one involved them in their plan becoz they won't be able to do anything and Manik can't hide anything from her that's what they thought and they were absolutely right.

But right Now they plan faul miserably becoz of Manik Malhotra Who kidnapped his own wife.

After 2 hours

Its almost 12 when they land on their Location.

Ma: Jaan Wakeup We Reached Come on.

Nan: 2 mins Na Mani

Ma: You don't Want to see your surprise jaan

Nandu was wide awake Now.

Nan: I want Come on lets go.

Manik chuckle and come out the helicopter and its all dark and The beautiful house Infront of her.

Nan: This is so beautiful Mani. who's House is This and where are we

Ma: This Is Our Mountain House And We are on a mountain

Nan: Sachiiiiii

Ma: Muchiiii amd Come you have lots of surprise Jaan.

Nan: I love You so much Manii.

Ma: And I love You Tooo Jaan. now Lets Go.

Manik and Nandu enters the house To witness the rose petals way towards their room.

Its Happy Birthday Jaan Insted Of J

It Struck 12 When They enters their room Nandu Become so happy Seeing the arrangements. She turn to see Manik on the knees With a flower bookey

Ma: A Very Happy Birthday To My Life Thank you So Much For Existing Thankyou so kuch for coming into my life and making it worth of living Thankyou so much Jaan For Making Me Who I am today I love You Very Much.

Nandu take the bookey and Make him stand and Then pulls him for a kiss they keep sucking each other's lips pouring all their love they broke the kiss after 20 min resting their Forehead with each other.

Nan: I love You Too Mani And Thankyou so much to you to For Coming in my life For being The Best Person The Best Husband The Best lover and My Cute Baby.

Ma: Come lets Cut The Cake.

Manik make her sit on tge bed and went and come with cake in hus hands.Singing Happy Birthday song for her And Then place it Infront of her.

Nandu Cut The Cake with Manik and Then Feed Him Manik Put a little cream on her nose And Smiles Sheepishly Nandu Chuckle And Touch her nose with his Making him Chuckle also and he also feed her cake.

Ma: Come Its time for Another surprise.

Nan(licking her Finger): Yehhhh Lets go.

They came out of their room and follow the path which ends to the Tent

Its M Instead of K Cake on the table

MaNan: Happy Anniversary.

Both of them Chuckle Nandu Peck his lips Making him smile to the fullest.

Nan: This is so beautiful and Cute Bacha I loved This and This cake is super cute baby.

Manik blush listening his appreciation making Nandu Go all aww on her cite baby They sit in the tent And Cut the cake and Nandu Put The cake In her mouth and Place her lips on his Feeding him cake Manik enjoys The Cake And Ofcourse The Passionate Kiss. They Broke the kisss Due to oxygen But Nandu Doesn't Leave his skin She place wet kisses on his neck making him moan her name and push him on the mattress she come over him and remove his t-shirt and keep placing kisses on his upper body.

Ma(Moaning): Jaann.

Soon their Clothes were on the floor and They Relish Each other For More than 4 hours.

Manik Fell on her getting their Release Together both of them catching their breath. Getting normal Manik was about to come out But Nandu Didn't Let Him.

Nan: Stay Like This Only I lobe Having You Inside Me.

Ma: But It Will Pain You Jaan.

Nan: Shhh Nothing will happen Just relax.

Nandu close his eyes and Cover them with the blanket and put her nipple in his mouth Manik Smile feeling her nipple in his mouth and Starts sucking and Having his feedy. Nandu Smile And Ruffle his hairs and Soon both of them sleep becoz of Their Heated Love Making.

Malhotra Mansion at 12

Everyone reach their room and Knock with cake and Balloons Ready to wish To fund Their Room Unlock they find it weird but choose to ignore it and went inside find all lights off nyo went and turn the Lights on Everyone Shouts Happy Birthday. cabir and dhruv pop the party poppers. but Find It all Empty They Check the while room and Washroom. But Didn't find them and they check the whole mansion but Didn't find them They tried their cells but None of them answer making them worried.

Raj: where did they go?

Cab: Manik Might Have planned surprise for her.

Muk: That's Why I said to involve him.

Al: But he would told her the surprise na

Muk: So We Could Have done Something Else Na See All Our Efforts went to waste.

Dh: Right

Ram: So Now What Should we Do?

Ish: call Abhi Or Jigar Only they Can Contact them Now.

Ram calls Abhi Which he Picked up in few mins.

Abhi: Hy Dad

Ram: Leave All this And Tell Me Do You know where is your sister?

Abhi: What do you mean by Do i Know where is she? she Should Be with you all.

Ram: No She is not Here and Manik also woh Actually.

And He tells them about their plan.

Abhi: toh yehi ho ga Na.

Ram: Now What do you mean by That?

Abhi: I mean First of all you guyz just didn't pretend but also show her also that you guyz forgot her birthday and she must be sad OFCOURSE manik couldn't see that and would have taken her somewhere.

Ram: So What Should We do?

Abhi: Wait Till we come there and them we will go where they are And then you guyz can surprise them.

Ram: Okay.

Abhi Tells Jigar all this and He calls Jake and Got to know about their Mountain House.

Abhi: Where are they?

Jig: Manik was building a mountain house for Nandu Nas It finished and he gifted her today they might be celebrating their Anniversary.

Abhi: Anniversary.

Jig: So You know That Manik Confess His Feeling For Nandu On her birthday so Its their 9th Anniversary since they are in thus relationship.

Abhi: Oh So I told Them that We would Go there and Surprise Would They Be happy receiving the surprise.

Jig: They would Becoz Nandu Would be Really sad Thinking everyone Forget her birthday you know how she get effected by small small thing also so this very big for her She Soule be happy But I have To make sure we don't find them in compromising position.

And all three of them laugh and leave the airport and sit in their car.

Reaching malhotra mansion they meet everyone who are all ready To go.

Abhi: Hey Guyz Just Relax We will go but In the morning and we have to take some rest and Wear some comfortable Clothes and pack some clothes with you all.

Jig: And Let Us have some rest bye.

And they all went and sleep after changing.

Evening

Manik move a little in his sleep making Nandu Hiss in her sleep becoz he is still inside her listening her hiss he wake up with a jerk which broke her sleep also becoz of pain.

Ma: I told You Na It will Pain You don't Listen To me.

He Came out of her Very Carefully not to hurt her more he had Teats in his eyes Making Her Guilty For Making him go through This. Nandu Cup hus cheeks and Wipe his tears.

Nan: I am sorry Baby But I really Wanted to feel You close To me I wanted To Feel You Inside Me and I am not In much Pain This Pain Is Blessing Every time When we make Love I feel Blessed and Complete Don't ever feel that you hurt Me I am Sorry For making you cry But I am Fine Pakka.

Ma: Pakkka na

Nan: yeah I have only a little pain otherwise I am totally Fine And Now Smile For Me Na.

Manik smile Making her peck his lips Manik get up and wear his boxers.

Ma: I am Coming Don't move okay.

Nan: Yes sir.

Both of them Chuckle and manik go from there and Comes after some time and lift nandu in his arms Nandu just rest her head on his chest they go in their room and then enters their bathroom to see

Manik place her in the bathtub and Then remove his Boxers also and come and sit behind her.

Nandu Relax in the warm water manik massage her vagina making her lean back on him he gave her Total Body massage her body fully relaxed.

After that they had their shower and they lay on their Bed Manik In Boxer and Nandu In Bra And Underwear Manik lay on nandu While she play with his hairs.

Nan: Its Been 9 Year Since That Day When My Monster Kidnapped Me For the first Time

Ma: It was needed You were Too stubborn That Time.

Nan: I Didn't wanted to snatch Your Parents From you Bacha.

Ma: You Weren't.

Nan: I know My Cutie Made me Realize That.

Flashback
Its Nandu's 18th birthday Tommorow and She is missing Manik alot But she don't want to interrupt his time with his family she wants him to be just happy she has seen him craving for their love And when finally he is getting that she don't want to be a hindrance between him and his family. She didn't wanted to celebrate her birthday so she inform her parents that she has her exam next week and she wants to study and she don't want to celebrate her birthday they can celebrate after her exams. Although They were sad listening thus but They Couldn't deny her wish So They decided to celebrate after her exams get over.

To avoid her parents Nandu went to her friends house But soon get bored and she wasn't able to concentrate on her studies so she decided to go back home She was returning home when their car got Puncture Driver went to see what happened when someone make him uncouncious and the car door and drag nandu Out Of the car.

Nan: manik What Are You doing And What did you do With The driver uncle leave me You Monster.

Manik in his calm yet Intimidating voice.

Ma: Just Keep quiet and You have To give me some answer only open your mouth when I ask You to Did you understand.

Nandu Nod With fear.

Ma: Words .

Nan: Yes.

Manik make her sit in his car and drive to the beach The met for the first time.

Manik take her in his arms and reach where he had made all the decorations for her Birthday it made her cry seeing the beautiful set-up

Happy Birthday same On the sand

Nan(crying):Manik

She turn To see Manik on his knees with tears in his eyes.

Ma: I don't Know Nandu Why you are trying to go away From me I don't know Why You don't want me in your life Anymore I don't know what happened to you that you are ignoring me I don't know any of this But I know One Thing That I can't live Without you I can't stay Away from These Years Killed Me You slipping sway from me is nit the tung u Can handle I just Can't see you go away from me I don't know How Am I alive Becoz Not talking To you Telling you Ever single detail about me Day What i thought What I did why I did something I can't stay away from you voice I can't Stay away from The Warmth You words Give Me I feel like dying I got My parents Back But My Heart Was in pain seeing you going away and This Pain was nothing Infront Of the Craving I had for my parents Love I Fucking Love You From Ever inch of my existence. please I Beg You Please Don't go away from me If You Don't Like How I behave Childish I would never If you have any problem with me just tell I would bever repeat that But please Don't Go away from me Please I will Die....

He was crying bitterly Not Only He she us also crying Seeing him so much pain the pain she gave him She wanted to make him happy bit she gave him pain that he isn't able to handle.

Nandu just sit on her knees and place her lips on his lips it was thier First kiss Noone knows How To kiss they just suck each other's lips they just pour Their Love Telling The other one That how much They Love Each Other that they will Never leave each other They Keep kissing untill they went breathless.thye broke tge kiss and rest their forehead with each.

Nan: I am Really sorry Baby I didn't wanted to give you this much I just didn't wanted to interrupt your time with your family I just wanted you to be happy I have seen how much you have craved for their love I wanted you to relish their Love I thought I might be hindrance Between you and your Parents I just wanted you to be happy that's it You are My everything How Can I dislike anything about you Its not your fault it's all my Fault i am sorry for making you feel like this for Making you go through so much Pain You are My life Jaana My Baby My World I love You More then Anything In thus World I am Really Sorry Please Forgive Your Jaan Bacha.

Manik smile And Hug Her Tightly hiding his face in her neck she also wrap her Arms around him ruffling his hairs. Soon both of them calm down.

Ma: Do How Did you like My Surprise.

Nan: Amazing Thankyou so much baby.

Manik make nandu sit on the bed and lay down with his head on her lap.

Ma: Jaan I know You wanted My happiness But My Happiness Is in you.When You are With me I know Nothing can go wrong When you say everything will be alright i know it will I just need You in my life No One else If You aren't there Na Nothing matters to me It all matters if you are with Me Just Promise Me You will stay with me Forever.

Nan: I promise I will stay with You Hamesha.

Manik smile and Then they enjoy her birthday to the fullest Dancing Eating And telling each other every single thing happened in their life And how kuch they miss each other.

Flashback ends.

Manik and Nandini was sleeping In each other's arms When Their house echoes with the door bell ringing continously.

Al: Abhi Why are You ringing the bell It will destroy pur surprise.

Abhi: Alia They Will be Surprise seeing all of us here no need to barge in their house okay.

Al: But

Abhi: no Buts(murmurs) I am not ready to get surprise seeing my sister in a compromising position with her husband.

Abhi shake His body Imagining them going in when they are not stable state.

Nandu Wake Up listening the Door bell ringing she tried to get up but manik was making his hold tight around her and snuggling in her chest. she shake him a little after trying hard to get out.

Nan: Manii Baby Wake up Someone Is on the door.

Ma: but who would come here?

Nan: I don't know lets check come on get up.

Ma: Jaan

Nan: ji Mera Bacha Its late You want to spend my birthday sleeping like this.

Ma: No and Happy birthday To you Jaan.

Nan: Thankyou and Happy Anniversary To you My Bacha.

And she peck his lips making him smile both of them get up and Manik wear his shirt and pant nandu wear his t-shirt and her pants.

They open the door to find everyone present their.Seeing Nandu Everyone Starts singing happy birthday song Making her supper happy.

Nan: Thankyou So much You Guys remember my birthday.

Ram: How Could We forget your birthday We were just pretending We wanted to surprise you on 12 but you elope with your husband what could  we do.

Nan: Aww Sorry Appa I didn't Knew Na I was sad do he planned a surprise for me.

She hug everyone and invite them in they settle down in living area.

Ma: So you guyz must be tired Take some rest Till them we will prepare something for you all.

Ash(teasing smile): I know You are Tired Bhai Don't worry Me and jigar will manage you both go and take some rest as well I will inform you.

Ma: Hehe Very Funny I don't get tired easily like your husband.

Ash: Really And how do you know My husband Get tired easily

Ma(smirking): Becoz I might Have witness that.

Ash: What Do you mean by that?

Ma: Would you mind telling her Mr.

Jig: stop it you guyz and some days back he call me in the morning he wanted a file so I told him I am very tired to even lift my finger so.

Ash: When.

Jig(in her ear): When we Had a Passionate Love making session whole night.

He said making her blush.

Ma: Oh Jig what did you say to my sister she is a blushing mess Some one was teasing Me.

Ash(Whining): Bhaiiiii.

Manik laugh and went and hug her.and She Smiles. Soon MaNan went to their room to take some rest they were literally tired Nandu clean their room and lay down on the bed with manik she closes his eyes she remove her t-shirt and bra and put her nipple in his mouth and he had his feedy happily.

While Jigar and Asha Clear all the mess the created and make food for everyone and did some decorations for Nandu's birthday

After few hours Everyone was ready and waiting for MaNan To come and soon they come in

Everyone was seeing Nandu Looking like a cute angel.

Ish: You are looking so beautiful Kanna.

Nan: thankyou Amma And these decorations are very beautiful Thanks Bhaiyus.

Abhi/jig: You don't Need to Princess.

Decorations ignore the girl balloon on the sofa

Nandu cut the cake and feed everyone they all wish her and gave her gifts
Jigar shows her the pic of Teddy Bears That he and asha gifted her the were in the paradise. Like this everyone showed her the pic of gifts.

They eat the food and then dance on random songs and Play lots of games like musical chair passing the parcel ps5 watching movies soon they all are tired and retired to their rooms.

MaNan Also go to their room and change their clothes and lay on the bed with Manik's eyes close and her nipple in his mouth nandu ruffling his hairs when his phone ring.

Manik off the alarm. Its 12 pm

Ma: Happy Birthday Jaan.

Nan: Thankyou Baby.

She kiss his forehead making him smile And soon they drifted I deep slumber.

Hope you guyz like it❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2.6K 19
A 17 year Unwanted child of His Parents Bearing Torture of His Parents since he was 4 years old He never put his foot out of his house No one Knows W...
2.3M 157K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...
12.2K 828 6
I am Craving for the cheesiest Pizza ever! But the problem is its almost half past 2 in the morning and Pizza is not too good for my health, but I wa...
452K 25K 51
A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think twice before killing anyone, his paths cro...