Stalker (A vhope fanfic)

By Vhopes_eomma

"WHO ARE YOU!!! STOP HIDING NOW!! WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME??!!" shouted hoseok in frustration and anger. ... More

PROLOGUE
Ch 1×The beginning
Ch 2×Jungkook's secret?
Ch 3×You can't escape from me.
Ch 4×Jungkook's growing desires
Ch 5×The First encounter
Ch 6×First time?
Ch 7×Visit to THV's place
Ch 8×Something fishy?
Ch 9×Why everyone is leaving?
Ch 10×The Intimate photoshoot
Ch 11×Naive
Ch 12×YN's true identity
Ch 13×Taekook's encounter
Ch 14×Hotness in the air
Ch 15×The reality
Ch 16×Scholars
Ch 17×Anger issues
Ch 18×A new friend!
Ch 19×Someone is in my house!
Ch 20×The game has begun
~Ch 21×Innocent~
Ch 22×Hate
Ch 23×Let's go
Ch 24×The real face
Ch 25×Jungkook's suspicion?
Ch 26×Spy
Ch 27×Agent Fornax
~Ch 28×Jungkook's past~
~Ch 29×A living hell~
Ch 30×Spy and the Assassin
Ch 31×Spy getting spied
~Ch 32×Finally?~
Ch 33×Back to hell
Ch 34×Agent Malvoidae
Ch 35×A bet!?
Ch 36×Mockingbird
Ch 37×Assassin and spy encounter
Ch 38×A new snoop
Ch 39×Melting heart?
Ch 40×Truth of that night
Ch 41×Everything is so messed up!
Ch 42×Is it really love?
~Ch 43×Jin's first failure~
~Ch 44×The unknown feelings~
~Ch-45×Acting or real?~
Ch 46×A doll?
Ch 47×The real monster!!
Ch 48×Brain game
*Announcement*
Ch 49×Another down, only one left
Ch 51×The win of Evil?
Ch 52×The actual end!
Ch 53×A new meaning
Ch 54×The new beginning
Ch 55×The healing process
Ch 56×Back to normal
Ch 57×We both are fucked up
~Ch 58×I love you~
~Ch 59×Finally getting on line~
Ch 60×Hoseok's misery
~Ch 61×Saeng il chuk ha haemnida~
~Ch 62×Wattpad~
~Ch 63 Brat~
~Ch 64×The end~
Epilogue

~CH 50×Am I in love?~

524 47 7
By Vhopes_eomma

Taehyung's pov

I opened the door of my room, and found my doll doing his night skin care routine.

He turned his head in my direction when he heard the voice of door getting lock again.

"Oh you are back?!" he said in excitement, which made me smile warmly. I walked towards him, and snaked my arms around his waist.

"did you, missed me?" I mumbled again the soft skin of his neck, which made him chuckle a little.

"May be." he said, and I hummed.

.

.

.

"Uhmahh!" Hoseok moaned in ecstasy, when taehyung caressed his long tongue over his cl*t. He smirked and attached his lips to the younger's cl*t, making a moan escape his heart shaped lips.

Well, hoseok is blindfolded by a silk black cloth and his hands are cuffed to the headboard of the bed. His legs are spread wide by a spreader bar between his legs, while taehyung's face is literally buried into the cunt of his lover, where he abusing his little clit which is just above his wet opening.

"Uu-ahhhh~" Hoseok moaned again and tears of pleasure made his blindfold wet, when taehyung thrusted his tongue into his pink and already wet cunt.

His mouth opened wide and his tongue got at the deepest parts of him, which made hoseok let out a squeal and he gripped on the handcuffs for his dear life. His back arched and toes curled, when taehyung's licked his insides.

Taehyung can now feel the other's walled getting tight around his tongue, so he removed it, and positioned his large and erect length in front of his entrance.

"Are you ready doll ? " he whispered near of his ear. Hoseok didn't said anything, and gave a slight nod to him, while tears was still flowing down from his blindfold.

"A-ahh-ahhhhhhhhh!" He screamed out loud, when taehyung pushed his whole length into his wet and leaking entrance in one go.

"F-fuck! D-daddyy~ ummm y-you are b-bigger than b-before~" Hoseok said while moaning, which made taehyung smirk.

"I din't knew you are such a kinky kitten, my doll~ . You should have informed this side of yours before to me." Taehyung whispered near of his lips, and rolled his hips in circular motion, which made hoseok bite on his lips sexily.

Well, the reason how they ended up doing a kinky sex, is taehyung accidentally found out that hoseok read books related to bdsm and kinky stuff, on some app called wattpad. And after that, taehyung did whatever the other read recently on that app.

"W-well, you still don't know a lot of sides of me, daddy." hoseok said and chuckled, but in an instant let out a loud moan when taehyung gave him a slow thrust. He chuckled and leaned down near to his face.

"Then I would like to you to show all those side, baby." He said, and again thrusted his hips inside of the younger again. Hoseok moaned and curled his toes again. The feeling of others long and thick length rubbing against of his tight walls, making him see stars at every thrust under those blindfolds.

"I-i would like to show you, daddy~" he said. Taehyung smirked and attached his lips to his lips, and now his hips started to move with some pace. Hoseok let out a series of moans when taehyung's pace fastens, and his member rubbed against his walls and hit the deepest part of him continusly.

Taehyung broke the kiss and inserted his middle and index finger into hoseok's mouth.

"Show me how good you are in sucking and how good your tongue is, Kim Hoseok~ " Said taehyung, and gave him a harsh thrust, which made hoseok let out a choked moan. He obeyed what the other said and wrapped his pretty pink and heart shaped lips around other's fingers.

Taehyung bit on his lower lip while looking how hoseok's small and cute tongue can move this sexily around his fingers. His imagination started to get wild and he started to imagin him swirling his tongue and wrapping his lips around his huge cock, the same way he is is licking and sucking on his fingers.

Hoseok moved his tongue in between the other's fingers, took them deep in his mouth, and sucked on them like some baby. Taehyung groaned out loudly, and attached his lips to the other's ni**le, making hoseok bit on his fingers not so harshly.

Taehyung sucked the life out of those little buds, turned them into light shade of red from pink. He left his buds, removed his fingers from younger's mouth, and again smashed his lips to him roughly. Both of their started to fight for the dominance, and obviously to win, taehyung fasten his pace, which made hoseok submit to him.

"Haa-ahh-ah-ah f-fuck d-daddy, ha-ahhhhh yess~" Hoseok moaned loudly, and taehyung smirked widely.

He removed the spreader bar which was in between of his legs, raised his one leg and put over his shoulder, to hit the same spot again.

"Here I found your sweet spot huh? Did anyone beside me ever touched you there huh?" taehyyng asked, and groaned while still moving his hips inside of him.

"N-noooo ahhhh!! No daddy! No one ever touched me there besides you! Not ev-even ummm m-mee!!" Hoseok said while moaning. Taehyung smirked and continued to hit on his sweet spot again and again roughly. Every thrust only become more and more rough, which made hoseok see stars under his blindfold and curl his toes in pleasure. The sheets under him are all wet because of his sweat. Both of their bodies are glistening in their sweat, the room is filled with the scent of sex and moans, the continues sound of skin clapping and their pants, proving that how much both of them are living in this moment.

"Doll, I am gonna come." taehyung said, and fasten his pace more.

"M-me too daddy." hoseok said, and after few more thrusts, taehyung came inside him. He poured his seeds into his little body, which made hoseok roll his eyes back at the feeling of other's fluid flowing inside him.

Taehyung sighed and pulled himself out from his lover. He opened his handcuffs, but as soon as he did, hoseok changed their positions, which made taehyung widen his eyes.

Hoseok smirked while sitting on his abdomen, and removed his blindfold.

Taehyung also smirked, when hoseok leaned close to his face, and stopped just an inch apart from his lips.

"What's going on in my doll's mind hmm?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok leaned further, and pecked on his lips, then on his chin, and like this, he trailed numerous kisses to mid of his chest.

"Just wait and watch, daddy~" hoseok mumbled, and in no time, he wrapped his lips around his right ni**le. Taehyung let out a deep sigh, and held on hoseok's hair, who was now swirling his tongue over his areola, with his eyes closed and breathing heavily. Hoseok bit and pushed his bud by his tongue, and sucked on it like some little infant.

"Damn hoseok! From where you learnt all these thing!! uhmm~ " taehyung said and moaned, which made hoseok smirk. He left his chest and stared into his eyes.

"I know many thing which you cant even imagine darling~" hoseok whispered near of his lips. He leaned back, and wrapped his thin hand around taehyung's big member, which made the older let out a sigh. Hoseok tried to position himself over other's d*ck, and after few failed attempts, he slowly inserted his member inside of him, which easily went in because he was already wet and stretched from his previous session.

"Uhmmm f-fuck!!" Hoseok moaned and slowly dropped down his body. He sighed and bit on his lower lip when he felt other in his belly.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Taehyung asked, his eyes showing concern for him. He know that other is tired and sore from their previous session, and he don't want to hurt his doll.

Hoseok stared at him, and smiled warmly.

"I can, daddy~" he said last word with a smirk. He raised his body, and dropped down with full force, which made hoseok open his mouth wide and taehyung groaned out loudly.

.

.

.

"Hoseok." Jungkook mumbled again, while sitting near a wall, like some lifeless human. His eyes holding no sparks now. He is just sitting there, while the voices inside of his head, who are keep blaming him for whatever happening now.

"Hoseok." He mumbled again, and a tear again escaped his right eye.

.

.

.

Hoseok is sleeping now, after taking a bath with his lover. Taehyung is getting ready to go somewhere, in the mid of the night.

After getting ready, he walked towards hoseok, and pecked on his forehead.

"I will be back soon okay? We are going to become one soon okay?" He said, and caressed on his hair.

.

.

.

"Shit! This is not complete!! Fuck fuck fuck!!" jin cursed in frustration.

The earrings of jisoo, was actually having a recorder in them. They recorded taehyung's confession of killing his own parents and his little brother but no where taehyung's name was taken. And wherever jisoo too his name, that part is not in the recording.

"Ughhhhh! It could be the biggest evidence for us. Fuck!" he cursed again, and banged his head on the table.

"Jin?" A voice said, which made him look up, and it was non other than his madame, and her husband.

"Don't worry. The case, is now near of its end." she said, and jin slightly nodded. They are really close. Just one more evidence, and they can go to the commissioner general of Seoul, and file a complaint against that senior superintendent general, who suppressed hoseok's case and removed all the clues.

"Hope so, madame. Hope so."

.

.

.

Taehyung is walking in the hallways of an completely unknown mansion. The mansion is all abandoned, and guarded by some guards, as its the place, where non other than jungkook, is kept.

He smirked when he reached in front of the destined room. The guard opened the door, and he got inside of it.

The person, who is all tied up with ropes, raised his head, just to shoot an angry glare to him. The person is all covered in his own blood, while the lower part of his body is burnt badly.

"How are doing? Park jimin?"

Omo. he is alive!???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
455K 16.9K 31
WARNING this story contains sensitive/ triggering subjects. Please be aware Jungkook woke up, in a room surrounded by white walls. An odd but famili...
189K 10.5K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
178K 5.5K 46
"You know what jungkook... just leave me alone..." "No hyung... you know that i cant do that specially because~" "NO!!! I told you i will not... wil...