Torn Between Two (Leon x Read...

By poppyrose241

Y/N is bestfriends and neighbors with Hop, Leon's younger brother. They met at a young age and became insepar... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 26

675 16 13
By poppyrose241

As Y/N and Camilla walked back into the stadium, the doors leading to the stands were now open which allowed fans to make their way in to try and get a good seat to watch the battle.

"Man, that's a lot of people..." Y/N sweat dropped, as she had not been nervous before a gym challenge since her battle against Milo.

"I haven't seen this many people gather here so fast!" Camilla added, as Y/N looked at her with worry.

"You're not helping..." she nervously laughed, as Camilla's face turned red.

"Shoot, you're right. I'm sorry. You're going to do great Y/N!"

"Well, thanks Camilla." she smiled. "How did Jacks battle go?"

"He lost again." she sighed.

"Poor Jack." Y/N groaned.

"But you're going to be just fine." Camilla reassured. "Now, go get dressed and we'll see you in the The Vault."

Once Y/N got into the locker room, she started to change into her uniform before abruptly pausing as she was listening to an interview that had just taken place.

"So, Gym Leader Raihan," the reporter said, "how do you feel about the next gym trainer you're going to face?"

"I am very excited for our battle." Raihan told him. "Challenger Y/N is an incredible trainer, and it will be an interesting battle."

Raihan couldn't help but blush at the thought of Y/N, especially after their time last night, and it was very obvious.

"That's all? There have been some speculations that you two are dating. Any comment on that?"

"Oh, well uh, I..." Raihan froze, and Y/N knew the rest of this interview wouldn't be good.

"There have been reports of you two on dates together, posts on your pokégram of her, and even sightings of the two of you at your apartment. Seems like we may have a budding romance upon us."

The reporter was grilling him. Y/N didn't know how he would react, and was nervous to hear.

"Well, the truth is..." Raihan started,

'Oh Arceus, this cannot be good' she thought to herself.

"We are together. The rumors are true." Raihan admitted, as he felt a weight lifted off of his shoulders.

He knew it probably wasn't the best idea to announce their relationship before their battle, but he didn't want her to feel like he was trying to keep her a secret.

As a bunch of reporters were now questioning him more then ever, the one that got through asked a question that even Y/N wanted to know the answer too.

"So now, how do you feel about battling your girlfriend? Do you think she can win?"

As Raihan's face lit up, he told the reporters, "I think Challenger Y/N has the capability and talent to make it all the way to the top, and win." he smiled, then said, "Unless I beat her there myself." with a wink. "I must go now, thank you all."

As he disappeared from the screen, Y/N felt nothing but joy from the things he said about her. She was more excited than ever to challenge him, and knew that they would have a great time battling. Once she was completely changed into her uniform, she started towards the exit of the locker room, and made her way to The Vault.

On her way there, a lot of fans were trying to gather around her and question her about her newly discovered relationship, and she had to try and push them away. A couple of the gyms staff came to her side, and had to escort her to keep people away.

As she made her way into The Vault, she walked in to see Raihan and his three gym trainers. It was hard not for her to run up and hug and kiss him for the nice things he said about her, but she had to act professional.

Although, seeing him was somewhat difficult for her; she all of a sudden noticed her body start to get hot, and felt herself aching for him to be inside of her. Flashbacks of the night before filled her head, and she had to shake them out and focus on what was in front of her.

As she looked at him with lust in her eyes, he could sense exactly how she felt, as he had the same thoughts. He noticed how her uniform hugged her in all the right places, and showed off her curves more than it should have. While looking into her E/C eyes with his piercing blue eyes, he took a breath, and then spoke up.

"Hello gym challenger Y/N." he exhaled. "Time to explain the great Raihan's mission."

She held her eye contact with him, trying to tease him without saying anything.

"The rules are simple. All you've got to do is defeat three gym trainers that I personally trained - in double battles!"

She understood, as he already told her what his challenge consisted of, but it was his saying that he gave to every gym trainer that took on his challenge.

"Sebastian, you're up first."

As Sebastian walked towards Y/N, they both got their two partners ready, and began the battle.

Sebastian sent out Pelipper and Sluggo, as Y/N sent out Luxray and Noivern. As usual, she called out for both to immediately use super effective attacks, and Sebastian's pokémon fainted.

As he looked at her in shock, alongside Raihan and the other gym trainers, he recalled his team and took a step back. Next, was Camilla.

She sent out Turtonator and Ninetales, as Y/N was surprised to see they shared the same pokémon.

Y/N knew it would be best to change her team up, so she sent out Flygon to replace Luxray. Once Flygon was out, she ordered for him to use earthquake, which to no surprise made Turtonator faint, while Camilla's Ninetales barely hung on.

"Noivern, finish this off with Dragon Pulse!" Y/N commanded, as he was too fast for Camilla to even call out an attack from her partner.

As Camilla now had two fainted Pokémon in front of her, all that was left was Aria.

"Well done, Y/N." Camilla praised, as she stepped back allowing for Aria to step up.

Y/N could tell Aria was nervous, as Raihan looked impressed and felt proud of how well his girlfriend was doing.

As Aria stepped up, she called out Abamasnow and Hakamo-o. Y/N knew her team would actually put up a fight, but nothing she couldn't handle. Not wanting to tire out the rest of her team just yet, she left her current pokémon out as the battle began.

Noivern being the fastest, made the first move against Hakamo-o, dragon pulse again, causing him to faint. What she didn't notice, was Abamasnow lunging towards Noivern, and hitting him head on. He took a big hit, and tried to shake it off while Flygon came to his defense.

Y/N quickly called for both of her pokémon to attack Abamasnow at once, causing him to faint, and allowing Y/N to now move ahead and try her hand against Raihan.

She quickly ran over to Noivern, and pulled out a super potion to use on him before returning him. She thanked both of her pokémon for their great battles, and turned towards Raihan.

"Nice job, Y/N." Raihan smirked at her, while she blushed. "Come on, time to head to the gym stadium and face me yourself."

As Raihan, Sebastian, and Aria left first, Y/N and Camilla stayed behind in The Vault. After about a minute, Camilla grabbed Y/N's hand and led her out the door back to the stadium.

"I asked if I could escort you, myself." Camilla whispered to her. "You are such a good trainer, Y/N!"

"Thank you, Camilla!" she smiled. "Why didn't you tell me you had a Ninetales?!"

"I wanted you to find out during our battle." she giggled, as the two walked into the stadium.

After clearing her voice, Camilla told her, "Gym Challenger Y/N, you can now go through the locker room and out onto the stadium field to face Gym Leader Raihan." Y/N nodded, and walked away after hearing Camilla whisper, "Good luck!"

As Y/N walked into the locker room, she checked her appearance before letting the gym worker know she was ready to go. He opened the doors for her that went into the tunnel that led out onto the field, and she took a deep breath before walking through them to go face Raihan.

She had almost forgotten how loud the stadium could get, as her last gym challenge in Spikemuth didn't compare to this one bit. Although, she almost felt as if it was louder than usual.

The blood rushed through her veins, and her adrenaline rose as she stepped out onto the field and heard the crowd cheering for her. She got to the middle of the field and met up with Raihan, and shook his hand as he did with all gym challengers that made it to him.

"Good luck, Princess." he teased, as she let out a giggle.

"Don't go easy on me, Rai." she joked, as he smiled back at her.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

The two walked away from each other and took the pitch, as they called out their first two Pokémon.

Raihan first sent out Flygon and Gigalith, as Y/N countered with Noivern and Gyarados.

Before anything else, Raihan called for Flygon to stream up a sandstorm, and the field was covered in it. This wasn't something Y/N had dealt with before, so she knew she and her pokémon needed to work together and become one, if she wanted to win.

"Focus out there, listen to their movements and dodge what you can!" she shouted to her pokémon. "Noivern, fly up high and use Dragon Claw on Flygon, Gyarados, use Hydro Pump on Gigalith!"

As her pokémon obliged, Noivern took to the skies as he searched for Flygon. Gyarados tried to focus on exactly where Gigalith was, and sent out an attack. Gyarados hit him dead on, causing him to faint, while taking Flygons Thunder Punch as he tried to recover. Gyarados fell back, and struggled to get up, as Flygon disappeared into the sandstorm.

"Man, that was fast." Y/N gasped, as she prepared to call out another attack.

'I need to think' she thought to herself.

"Gyarados, use Hydro Pump again on Flygon. Noivern, as soon as you see Flygon come out, use Dragon Claw!" she commanded.

Gyarados kept searching for Flygon to send out his attack, but it was no use. Before they knew it, Flygon came out of the storm and used Thunder Punch again, causing Gyarados to faint.

"Now Noivern!" she shouted, and before Flygon had a chance to react, Noivern used a full strength attack on him causing him to faint as well.

As the sandstorm subsided, on the field were three fainted Pokémon, and only Noivern standing tall. The crowd roared, as Raihan called back his two Pokémon while Y/N called back her one.

"Would you take a look at this!" the announcer shouted. "Gym Leader Raihan has two members of his team down, with only two left. While Challenger Y/N, who has an outstanding record on not letting her team faint, has let one go! Who will they send out next?"

"Great job out there, Gyarados." she said to her partner who was now resting in his pokéball.

She hadn't had to put up much of a fight with any of the other gym leaders up to this point, but Raihan was something else.

"Okay Raihan, if that's how it's going to be then so be it." she scoffed, as she got ready to send out her next Pokémon.

Next, Raihan sent out Sandaconda, and his trusted partner Duraludon. Noivern, who was still on the field, looked exhausted. That sandstorm did quite the damage to him.

"Noivern, are you okay to continue?" she asked him.

"Noivern, Noi!" he exclaimed, as he wanted to continue the fight.

"Alright. Ninetales, you're up girl!" she shouted, as she came out ready to fight.

"Stream forward, sandstorm!" Raihan called, as the field was once again covered with wind and dust.

"Noivern, use Dragon Claw on Duraludon, Ninetales, use Flamethrower on him as well!" she called out, before realizing she was in trouble.

"I had a feeling you'd do that." Raihan said with confidence, as Y/N became worried.

As Noivern went to attack Duraludon, Sandaconda jumped in the way absorbing the attack, allowing Duraludon to hit Noivern dead on with Dragon Tail.

As Noivern fell from the sky, he fainted. Y/N was shocked to have not one, but now two fainted Pokémon. She had to do something, and fast.

Before sending out her next Pokémon, she called for Ninetales to use Energy Ball on Sandaconda. While both of Raihan's Pokémon were recovering, Ninetales hit him with a super effective attack, which caused him to faint. Raihan was now down to his last Pokémon, and Y/N knew exactly what was coming.

Before anything else, she called out her own Flygon. As he came out of his pokéball, he let out a roar, preparing for what was next.

"I'm not losing this battle, sweetheart." Raihan boasted, as she flashed him a smirk.

"We'll see about that, Rai."

Raihan and Y/N both called back their Pokémon, and sent out the next Dynamax'd and Gigantimax'd versions of them. Flygon and Duraludon grew in size, and both gave a blood curling screech as they were pumped and ready to fight.

"Duraludon, use Max Steelspike!" Raihan commanded.

"Flygon, counter it with Max Wyrmwind! Ninetales, dodge his attack and then use Flamethrower!" Y/N shouted.

Ninetales jumped behind Flygon to get out of the way of Duraludon's attack, then Flygon and Duraludon sent out their attacks at the same time causing an explosion on the field. As the smoke let up, both Pokémon were recovering, as Ninetales went to the middle of the field and sent out Flamethrower.

The attack hit Duraludon head on, causing him to stammer back and have to regain his balance. Before Raihan could call out another attack, Y/N commanded her partners to use the same moves at the same time.

One they hit, Duraludon shrank down in size, and fainted. Y/N had done it, she just beat Raihan, the eighth and final gym leader!

As her Flygon shrunk back to his normal size, she ran up to him and Ninetales and celebrated, as the stadium filled with chants of her name.

"And there you have it folks, Challenger Y/N is now the second trainer to retrieve all eight gym badges, and will be facing off in the Champion Cup Tournament!" the announcer stated, before signing off.

Y/N stood up and returned Flygon, as she and Ninetales made their way to the middle of the field to meet up with Raihan to collect her final gym badge.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, while flashing puppy dog eyes at him.

He laughed, "I could never be mad at you, Princess."

Once their hands touched and he handed her the gym badge, a spark went through them.

"I will say, that was one of the most fun battles I've ever had. Almost like I was fighting against Leon."

"We always have a lot of fun together." she teased.

"Arceus, you don't know how bad I want you right now." he whispered, while flashing a toothy grin.

"Then let's get out of here." she said, as they dropped hands and headed towards the opposite locker rooms.

As she walked away, Y/N waved towards the crowd who were still cheering for her, and looked up to see Hop, Marnie, Leon and Sonia waving down at her in one of the suites.

Surprisingly, she wasn't even mad that Sonia was there. She was riding off the high from her win against Raihan, and couldn't wait to see him outside of the stadium.

Once she was in the locker room, she started to change back out of her uniform, until she heard the door open.

"Uh, excuse me, I'm changing in here?!" she squealed, while pulling her shirt back down.

Raihan quickly walked in, and closed the door.

"Ugh, Raihan you scared me!" she yelled, as he laughed.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, my love. I just couldn't wait." he told her, as he walked up to her and helped her undress.

"W-What are you doing?" she questioned. "What if someone else comes in?"

"Well, for one I locked the door, and two it is my stadium, so I think we'll be good." he teased, as she started to relax.

All of the feelings she had earlier of lust rushed back into her body. As he took off her uniform top, he started to rub his hands against her back, while pulling her into him.

As she went in to kiss him, she put her hands up his shirt, causing him to let out a moan. Before things became too hot and heavy, they heard a knock at the door and the door knob rattle.

"W-Who is it?" she stuttered.

"Y/N!" Hop's voice mumbled from the other side of the door. "What are you doing? What is taking so long?"

"I-I'm changing Hop, I'll be out in a second!" she shouted, as he was waiting outside the door.

"Ugh. Fine, we'll wait in the lobby." he complained, but left, and they heard his footsteps echoing once he walked away.

"That was close." she sweat dropped, as Raihan's face grew red. "Let's finish this later?" she asked, while kissing his nose.

"Yeah, sure." he said, while sitting on the bench. "I'm going to need a minute, you go ahead and go up."

"Okay, Rai." she laughed, as she continued to change.

Wanting to tease him a little, she faced him as she slowly took off the rest of her uniform and put on her other clothes. While he bit his lip, he had one hand behind his head and the other covering his groin.

"Want me to wait for you?" she playfully asked, and he exhaled.

"Uh huh, I'll see you up there." he groaned, as she laughed and left the room.

"Oh, she is going to pay for that later." he laughed, as he tried to calm himself down.

Once she reached the lobby, she saw her friends waiting to congratulate her. Thankfully, there were no more challengers scheduled to battle that day, so most of the crowd had left.

"Congrats Y/N!" Hop and Marnie exclaimed, as they went to hug her.

"Thanks, guys!" she smiled, as Leon and Sonia walked up.

"Looks like you might get to battle me soon after all." Leon joked, as Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, guess so." she scoffed. "Hi, Sonia."

"Hey, Y/N. Congrats on your win!" Sonia told her, as Y/N thanked her.

"Marnie and I were going to go train a bit, then we all were going to go to dinner. Do you and Raihan want to come?" Hop asked her.

"Sure! I'll probably go home to shower and change, but then we can meet you guys?" Y/N told him, just now realizing she referred to Raihan's apartment as her 'home'.

"That works!" Hop smiled, as they walked over to sit on one of the couches. "Hey Y/N, why are you walking like that?"

Y/N's face immediately turned red, as Sonia let out a laugh and Leon became infuriated. She knew she was still sore from the night before, but she didn't think it was that obvious.

"Oh uh," she stammered, "I uh, 'fell' last night, and my legs still hurt."

"Come on, mate. You gotta be more careful!" Hop joked, as she awkwardly laughed.

Hop and Marnie were oblivious to the real reason, but she could tell Sonia and Leon saw right through it. Leon became filled with anger, as Sonia seemed somewhat relieved to know Y/N and Leon were actually done.

A minute later, Raihan walked up to join the group. He greeted everyone and then put his arm around Y/N while kissing the side of her head, and was told about the groups plans for the evening.

"So what time should we meet up for dinner?" Y/N asked.

"Hmm," Hop pondered, "how does eight work?" everyone agreed, then Hop turned towards Leon and asked if he and Sonia would be joining them.

"We'll be there!" Sonia answered for the both of them, as Leon still had an enraged look on his face.

The group dispersed, and Leon watched as Y/N and Raihan left together towards his apartment, hand in hand. Right as they left the stadium, fans gathered around them and started asking questions about their relationship and taking pictures as the couple laughed, and called out their Pokémon to take them home.

They both were exhausted from the day, and wanted to nap before dinner. As they made their way to the bedroom, Raihan sprawled out onto the bed, and made Y/N giggle.

She wanted to nap but first, had other plans. As she stood outside the bathroom entrance and began undressing herself, she quickly caught Raihan's attention. Once she was left in just her thong, she turned around and went into the shower, leaving the door cracked open as an invitation for Raihan to join her.

He jumped out of bed, and ran into the bathroom joining her in the shower. They spent the next thirty minutes kissing, laughing, and making love. Raihan still had to go a bit slow for Y/N, but this time it felt more intimate. He was gentle and careful, and made a point to caress every inch of her body. Once they were done, they went to the bedroom and quickly fell asleep.

-

At around 7:00 PM, Y/N's alarm went off. It was time for them to get up and get ready to go meet everyone for dinner. Y/N yawned, as she stopped her alarm and laid back in bed with Raihan.

"We need to get up." she yawned, as he pulled the covers over them.

"Five more minutes." he groaned, making her laugh.

"Come on Rai, we don't want to be late." She kissed his cheek, then got up to go get ready.

He exhaled dramatically, and got up as well. Y/N went to pick out an outfit, unsure of what to wear, but decided to keep it casual. She put on a pair of flare blue jeans and black heels, and a brown body suit. Trying to rush, she quickly straightened her hair and put on some make up.

Raihan dressed in his usual attire, because he knew 'the boys were not going to dress up'. She rolled her eyes then laughed; it didn't even matter what he wore he looked hot either way.

They made their way into town, and met up with Hop and Marnie outside of the restaurant. Leon and Sonia were apparently running late, so they decided to go inside and get a table.

Raihan 'worked his magic' like Leon usually did, and allowed them to skip the thirty minute wait and get a reserved table with plenty of privacy.

"So," Raihan started, "when are you two taking on my gym challenge?"

Hop and Marnie looked at each other, then back at him.

"Tomorrow." Hop answered.

"Awesome, can't wait." Raihan smiled, as the two gym challengers did in return.

Leon and Sonia made their way to the table, and joined the group. Marnie was sitting next to Y/N with Hop beside her, so Leon was stuck sitting next to Raihan and across from Y/N.

Leon decided to avoid speaking to Y/N the entire night, and hardly made any eye contact with her. Sonia on the other hand, had plenty to say. It was surprising how fast her demeanor towards Y/N changed once she realized she was no longer a threat. They actually made plans in the morning to get their nails done, before Hop and Marnie's match.

"Here Y/N!" Sonia cheered, as she extended her phone out towards her. "Put your number in my phone!"

"Sure." Y/N smiled, and did as she was asked and handed the phone back.

"Perf! I can't wait for tomorrow!"

It was nice to see this new side of Sonia, wether it was genuine or not, it was a lot better than getting dirty looks and bitchy comments all day.

Once they finished dinner, instead of paying for everyone like usual, Leon paid for everyone except Y/N and Raihan. It was clear that he had an issue with them being together, and everyone noticed it. If it wasn't his hostility towards them the entire night, it was his lack of conversation; you could cut the tension at the restaurant table with a knife.

"Well, Marnie and I need to get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow. See you guys then!" Hop said, as he and Marnie left.

"We should go, too." Raihan told Y/N. "We should actually get some sleep tonight." he teased, as she blushed.

"Good idea." she smiled. "Bye guys! See you tomorrow morning, Sonia."

"Bye! See you in the morning!" Sonia exclaimed, as she and Leon watched them walk away hand in hand.

"What was all that about?" Leon scoffed. "I thought you didn't like her?"

"Ever since I saw her last in Wedgehurst, we've been good." she smiled up at him. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, lets leave..." Leon sighed, as he watched Y/N walk away.

It was time for him to move on. Wether he wanted to or not, Y/N chose Raihan, and there was nothing he could do to change her mind.

Arriving back at Raihan's apartment, he and Y/N walked in and went straight to bed. They let out a few members of their team, and immediately got under the covers and fell asleep.

Ninetales laid on the edge of the bed, while Luxray was on the floor next to Y/N fast asleep. Lucario sat on the couch as he watched Duraludon and Goodra play around, before getting ready for bed as well. The rest of their teams remained in their pokeballs, as they didn't want to have to worry about all of them getting along that night.

As Y/N laid in Raihan's arms, she couldn't believe she was now in the Champion Cup Tournament, and wanted nothing more than to have her friends join her by her side, as they would hopefully win their battles the next day. She didn't want to have to root against her boyfriend, but she knew he understood, and like he said, he could never be mad at her.

-

The next morning, Raihan woke up pretty early per usual, to head to the gym and get things done before his challengers of the day came by. There was only about ten trainers left in the gym challenge, and four had already gone. Hop and Marnie would be competing today, along side a couple of others. Raihan had a busy day ahead of him, so he wanted to start his day bright and early.

After he turned his alarm off, he got up quietly to shower and get dressed, while leaving Y/N alone to sleep in a bit longer. He was surprised she had plans with Sonia of all people that morning, but was glad she was getting to spend some time on herself.

"I'm about to head out, love." he whispered to her, "I'll see you later at the stadium, I love you!" then kissed her goodbye.

As her alarm went off a couple hours later, she got up to get dressed and ready for the day. While finishing up, she texted Sonia asking where she wanted to meet and she suggested one of the salons close by to the stadium. Y/N agreed, and she and Ninetales made their way out to head there.

"Y/N!" Sonia exclaimed, as she waved her hand towards her.

"Hey, Sonia!" Y/N smiled, walking up to her.

The girls made their way into the salon and had a great morning. They both got a mani pedi, and decided to get their hair done as well. Sonia kept her signature updo, while Y/N decided to have half of her hair up and the rest down, straightened.

After they left the salon, they went to a cafe next door, and got breakfast and lattes. The only other friends Y/N really had were Hop and Marnie, and Marnie wasn't into these kind of things, so it felt nice being able to do them with someone new.

She really hoped Sonia was being genuine; they had gone through a rough patch and came out better on the other side, and now had nothing to fight about.

"So, I do have to say," Sonia giggled, "you and Raihan are the absolute cutest!"

There it was. Y/N knew she'd bring it up at some point, but it was better to get the conversation over with now then drag out the elephant in the room.

"Thank you," she smiled, "he is pretty amazing."

"Well, I'm happy for you, Y/N. And I'm glad we're friends."

Y/N looked up at her and smiled. It felt genuine, so she tried to believe it was.

"So am I!" she grinned.

"Let's see..." Sonia looked at her phone, "it's 11:30 now, and I'm pretty sure Lee told me that Hop was going to start his challenge around 12:30, so we have an hour."

"What did you want to do?" Y/N asked.

The two girls looked at each other, and at the same time said, "Shopping?!"

They both laughed, and got up to make their way to a boutique. After spending the next thirty minutes trying on multiple things and buying more, they left with bags full of new clothing.

Then, they made their way to the stadium to get ready to watch Hop and Marnie both compete against Raihan, and try and make their way into the Champion Cup Tournament alongside Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 467 117
When Leon's son Fayiz defeats Champion Raihan, his sister Amber isn't impressed. She was born amidst tragedy in Orre. Predictably defeating her cocky...
7.3K 203 25
Resigned Alolan Champion Hei decides to move to the Galar Region in hopes of starting a new life and maybe discover new Pokemon! Little did she know...
10.9K 153 17
Quick Note: This story is not accurate in the Pokemon sword and shield plot... Some words will contain cringe or out of context sentence, Game Break...
33.9K 730 22
Cassandra came to Galar running from a past she couldn't bring herself to face. Leon was running from his failure, and enemies that either wanted hi...