Kiss me | Bluelock oneshot

By taka_fuyu

"y/n just close your eyes and kiss me" Just a collection of shorts stories with y/n and her favorite blue l... More

Β°OrderΒ°
Bachira
Sae Itsohi
Chigiri
Rin
Isagi
Reo
Chigiri :)
Rin
Chigiri (requested)
Luna
Kaiser
Nagi
Reo and nagi
Isagi
Shidou
Rin
Sae
Bachira
Kunigami
Eita
Isagi
Y/n
New series
Confessions chapter 1 (Nagi)
Confession chapter 2 (Nagi)
Gagamaru (the end)
New Book
Ego
Rin
Sae
Isagi
Karasu
Rin
Zentetsu
Sae
ness

Nagi

2.9K 32 28
By taka_fuyu

Nagi walked down the streets, he puffed out cold smoke from his mouth, his cheeks were red because of the cold frosty winter in Tokyo. He shuffled his hands in his coat pocket to keep them warm.

His hits were black they were slightly long. He still didn't cut them because he just trimmed them a little and changed his hair colour to black because he knows the natural hair colour of and he missed her.

He wanted to be her.

He wanted to keep a part of her inside him.

In these 7 years, everyone's life changed. They were all successful in their life. Everything moved on so fast but it was hard for him to move on even though he became a thriving bike racer and had everyone in his life.

He can't let go of one person in his life.

Her

The woman who stole his heart 10 years ago and still has it even though she broke things from him 7 years ago still can't let her go.

Sometimes we need to let go of all the things that are hanging us to that person even though goodbyes are painful. Say it but he still can't say those words. He can't say it, he just can't.

"goodbye I am letting you go"

He just can't

Because he has a heart.

He can't let her go.

He is living in grief because love killed him. Love was the drug that killed him. It slowly twisted his fate around its finger. First fate took away his brother, then the woman he fell in love with was that sin.

She was delicate and he was an evildoer.

While walking around he saw a girl running toward her boyfriend. He smiled at the young couple and it reminded him of him and .

"Huh man it's been 7 years already," he said as his lips formed a small smirk and he continued to move forward.

"When was the last time I hugged you ?"

She couldn't hear him and he also knew those things.

She had her way of answering his response back to him. She was still his favourite because in every timeline she loved him even though Isagi was her first boyfriend the only person who will love her till the end will be Nagi .

"Ahh I remember when you were going to Paris" he smiled at the bitter-sweet memory of him and her hugging last time when he went to the airport to let her go to Paris it was probably the last time he also saw her crying.

Even though she was a crybaby that day it felt like she was weak. She had been so strong for a long time now but she let her weak side show to Nagi who also cried with her.

After all, goodbyes are meant to be sad.

He saw a pretty blue butterfly flying by his side. He smiled and followed the butterfly. He saw this butterfly once a week every day to all the sorrow, he finally learned to move on with his life.

"pretty" he whispered, seeing the butterfly soaring away on the shimmering avenue which was replenished with snow dampness that melted away.

He finds it in front of the cafe where he used to work.

It was the cafe that made him and her fall in love.

It was the cafe where they both talked for the first time.

"your eyes are beautiful Nagi"

She would say and he would watch her ocean blue eyes that made him sad and fall for her more deeply.

She would talk and he would listen.

She would cry and he would hug her tighter.

That was the kind of love they were in.

This cafe brought painful memories in his mind and his heart ached for her touch and love.

"I am a prison of my own memories"

The cafe was still the same nothing have changed it was the same cafe where he came from 10 years ago when he was a high school student looking for the perfect place to study, and the same cafe where they gave him his internship with the cafe's owner, and the same cafe where he sat and talked to him about college application because he wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to go to college.

The cafe still had her smell but now there were flowers in the window and the coffee machine was newer than it used to be, which didn't mean anything because the coffee machine hadn't changed the fact that everything else has, it just took longer to get used to new things. The flowers in the window reminded him of his first time coming here

The cafe smelled like his first love, it always did

It smelled like a thousand memories of him that he thought he forgot

He walked through the door slowly feeling lost in time

People were walking through the street outside looking at the shops and taking pictures on their phones

Soon the coffee began to get empty. He stood there alone. It was quiet and peaceful here. His gaze stopped when he saw a new intruder coming "sorry we are closing s---?' his eyes fixed on her. She looked beautiful.

Her hair was shorter and ebony. They were long before" did she cut her hair" he thought her blue eyes looked happy and sad at the same time she looked more than a come true and her voice was angelic.

She turned around and smiled at him when they locked eyes he could see happiness and pain in her eyes "hello" she said and put her hand up waving at him

Welcome back to the cafe , welcome home, I can't believe you are back" he whispered even though he didn't want to say anything but his lips already betrayed him.

"I found you," he said once again this time he took her hand in his she just sniffed warm tears started to come out of her eyes.

"you found me too" she whispered and pulled him closer she buried herself against his chest his breath stuttered when she grabbed his jacket tightly she cried into him he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tighter she held onto him as if to make sure that he was real" I missed you so much" she sobbed

"It's okay Y/n..."

"What are you doing here Nagi?" she asked him to stroke her back gently.

"I guess gate brought me here," he said quietly his eyes fixed on her she looked like a lost little kid, and he was there to take care of her no matter how hard she try to push him away he never left her side ever, and even if he was tired of chasing after her and telling her 'i'm tired of your running from me'. He pulled her closer.

"this time I am. am not running away from you," she said pulling out of the hug she cupped his face she kissed him "I missed you so Nagi".

"I missed you too, Y/n." He pulled her closer, rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes, smiling . He missed these moments.

"Let's take this matter to the bedroom. I missed your touch" he smirked and her cheeks reddened. He carried her In a bridal style and took her to her room which was above the cafe. He laid her down on the bed, removed her shoes, and started to undress her clothes off. She lay naked under him and he leaned in to kiss her.

This time it was slow, sweet, and loving their tongues tangled together in harmony with the way they loved each other and the world disappeared. They couldn't stop moving their hips against each other while their fingers caressed and played with themselves making them feel alive.

She felt like a goddess laying naked beneath him with only him for company, she needed him. His touches were soft, gentle, and caring; he always took good care of her.

"ahh, Nagi!!" She screamed in pleasure when he pushed his erection inside her she clung to him and kissed him deeply, her nails scratching his back making him moan loudly.

He moved his hands from her back to her thighs and lifted her legs, letting her feet rest on his shoulders. "Nagi!" she moaned once again

"You're mine"

he murmured kissing her belly and going lower until he reached her navel, he licked her folds and she arched her body into his.

"Ahh, Nagi!"

She cried when he thrust deeper inside her with one thrust. He kissed her skin he kissed her breasts he tasted every part of her body he worshipped her with all his might he wanted her forever he wanted to hold her and give her the world she deserved, and he will make damn sure of that.

"I am cumming mike" she cried and her nails dug into his back he grunted and groaned while pumping harder and faster he kept his eyes fixed on her face while he continued to pound her and his movements became rougher and rougher as he got nearer and nearer to the end.

He pulled out his erection and pressed himself on her. He kissed her deeply. She opened her mouth for him and let him taste every corner of her mouth and tongue. She whimpered with pleasure. She wanted him so badly to fill her and she knew he would do whatever she needed him to do. He made everything feel like heaven.

"I am going to clean myself" she tried to get up but before she could do that he held her hand stopping her from leaving.

"did you think that I am done with one round" he whispered seductively "I want more my angel please"

she nodded with a tear rolling down her cheek.

He placed a light kiss on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms around his neck "Nagi I love you" she whispered as he continued to lick the marks that her nails made on his neck.

"Ahh Y/n you feel so good" he moaned. She was riding him fast and hard and she screamed in euphoria.

His breathing grew heavy with pleasure. The sensation was overwhelming. He bit his lip trying not to yell. His head fell between his knees. He was close to his release. He gripped her thighs tightly trying to find his rhythm. He was on the edge of exploding.

He grabbed her touching her boobs, biting her nipples, and moaning loudly he released and his entire body trembled with satisfaction. He collapsed on top of her as his heartbeats slowed. He pulled her against him burying his face in the crook of her neck. His body was covered with sweat and his breathing was normal.

"I fucking missed you so much" he whispered in her ear, nuzzling his nose against it. She laughed softly. "I am sorry for keeping you waiting," she apologized "but it was worth it I missed you so fucking much. It's been so long since we last saw each other I am afraid I will forget what you look like"

The rain started to flow out from the lonely haze they both cuddled together "don't worry Y/n," he said and kissed the tip of her nose "I will never disappear from your mind" he paused. "I won't ever leave you again"

"Thank you, Nagi..." she sighed leaning on his chest and listening to his heartbeat "I love you," he whispered and hugged her tighter.

The whole of Tokyo city was under thematic rain and darkness covering everyone except them. Rain drops hitting on the pavement made their voices echo throughout the whole city. It was raining like an ocean of love washing away the sins and the lies of humanity and giving hope and love again to those that lost theirs.

A few hours passed by

His head was on the crook of her neck hugging her closer as she was rubbing his hair. He snored like a kid. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of rain drops falling on the windows and roofs. She was content

She had missed his touch, and smell. His hugs and kisses. He didn't say it out loud because he knew that her smile wasn't as bright as before.

"I found you Nagi" she once again whispered, kissing the top of his head.

"You found me" he whispered softly, his eyes opening a little but he gave her a short kiss on her neck and again pulled her closer to fall asleep again he missed her warmth.

"So this is what love feels like?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.7K 35
where a shy petite boy meets football players β˜†' 'Β°' blue lock x male reader highschool au!
11.3K 192 8
BLUELOCK Γ— F! READER 'im thirst for your pleasure' Β©XX1QLK | DEC 2023 Β©All Rights Reserved
44.5K 1.1K 16
*+:q.q q.q:+**+:q.q q.q:+**+:q.q q.q:+ ❖REQUEST CLOSED! ❖A collection of oneshots of the remarkable egoists from Blue Lock ❖I update when i...
64.2K 1.6K 13
edit : this is a piece of shit DO NOT READ. ━ ❝ JUST LOOK AFTER THOSE WEAK BOYS FOR ME ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ ↳ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 a soccer girl gets fo...