ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

WrittenByStacia tarafından

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates Daha Fazla

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.19🦋

3.7K 157 40
WrittenByStacia tarafından

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
2 weeks later
3:26 pm

"Quit." Jaleah told Nasir who kept mugging everybody who looked at them. The male was itching to fight somebody.

"I ain't doing nothing." Nasir said before mugging a random dude who walked passed them, breaking his neck to look. "The fuck is up today?"

"I'm not sure. What about you, Jah?" Jaleah glanced at Jahmir who quietly walked behind her way closer then he needed too.

Jahmir shrugged as they got closer to Jasmine and them who were waiting on them outside.

"Say that to the nigga face then, oh okay." Nova mugged Antonne who returned the favor.

"You tryna make me sit out next game? I'ma talk my shit from a distance, you know coach don't fuck around." Ant told her and she rolled her eyes.

"How was your day?" Jasmine asked Jaleah as they got in Nova's car.

"It was okay. People was staring, plus Coach Nae made us come to practice during free period. I'm kinda tired. What about you?" Jaleah asked her.

She had made the cheer team a few days after she started school back. It was really just something to make time go faster. She'd only cheered at one game so far.

"It was good." Jasmine shrugged. "Where we going? Y'all house or mine?" Jasmine asked and Nova shrugged.

"Naw we going to this party tonight." Antonne said, causing Jasmine to look at him.

"Party? You know damn well our parents not letting us go to that shit." Jasmine said and Ant shrugged.

"Sneak out or lie like you always do." He said inna duh tone, gaining a slap to the back of his head. Jasmine mugged him slightly pointing at Jaleah. "My bad, damn." He held his hands up in defense.

"I'm not going tonight, ion really feel like going to school with a hangover." Nova said, remembering the last time she went to a party on a school night. She couldn't even take no medicine due to not wanting to be suspicious.

"Facts." Nasir mumbled.

"Charleston throwing a party in his daddy mansion. That nigga be having Kegs and all typa shit." Nova suggested causing Jaleah & Nasir to shake their heads.

"Nasir don't like him." Jaleah told her and she shrugged.

"Nasir ain't gotta go—

"Why not?" Jasmine asked, cutting Nova off.

"He's homophobic towards him." Jaleah said and Jasmine nodded.

"Anybody else throwing parties?" Jasmine asked Antonne and Nova.

"You want some?" Jaleah asked Jahmir as she held up a bag of chewy jolly ranchers. Jahmir grabbed 2, nodding his head at her.

"I mean our last option is Asia." Antonne said, causing the car to get silent.

"Fuck no." Nova shook her head.

"The last time we went to ole girl party that bitch got shot up and got raided. Y'all know that girl uncle a drug dealer." Jasmine told them shaking her head.

"Right. They was locking bitches up left and right. Hell naw, I guess it's not meant for us to go to a party then." Nova said.

"Well I guess we can go to the court with Bando and nem." Antonne suggested.

"No." Nova mumbled.

"What the fuck happened between y'all? Y'all been acting real funny since last weekend when y'all was working on that project together." Jasmine said and Nova shrugged.

"He weird." She mumbled once again.

"That's not a valid answer so we going." Jasmine said, looking back at Jaleah who was unusually quiet. "You alright?"

"Mhm." She hummed, showing Jahmir a TikTok.

She nodded and went to check her phone only to realize it's dead.

"Can you text momma and tell her we going to the court with Nova?" Jasmine asked her and Jaleah nodded.

They eventually pulled up to the court seeing people already playing ball while others sat around watching or conversing.

The season was starting to change so everybody an they momma was outside tryna soak in the heat while it was still here.

"Naw, that's a whole fucking foul. Watch ya fucking mans." Bando yelled at Leon, who he was playing against.

"Shut yo bitch ass up." Leon clapped back, causing Bando to drop the ball and walk towards the dark skinned male.

"Wassup bitch?" He said as his team mates started to hold him back. "Pussy nigga."

He walked away, grabbing the ball again just as he noticed Antonne and them, causing him to jog over with a smile on his face like shit wasn't finna get hectic a second ago.

"I ain't been seeing y'all out here. Where y'all been?" Bando asked once he dapped up everybody, stopping at Nova. "Wassup." He smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Get the fuck nigga." She mugged him as he tried to hug her.

"Why you acting like that? Like we wasn't just fu—

Nova instantly mushed his head, shutting him up. Jaleah and Jasmine looked at each other with a certain look.

"Jaleah? Aw shit." Jaleah sighed at the familiar voice that always annoyed her in class.

Jasmine looked behind her in confusion on who was calling her sister. She seen a brownskin girl with red dreads coming their way.

"Since when you started coming to this court?" Shiloh asked, standing infront of Jaleah with her arms open. Jaleah just looked at her, causing Shiloh to chuckle. "No hug friend?"

Shiloh was definitely one of those people who'd ask "where my hug at?" inna hallways.

"What you want, Shiloh?" Jaleah asked, glancing at Antonne and Jahmir who were getting ready to play ball.

"Damn, why you automatically assuming I want something? I can't hug my bestie?" Shiloh grinned, pulling Jaleah into a hug.

Jaleah's face grew red for some reason as they pulled back from the hug. Shiloh smirked at her.

"You blushing?" She asked her and Jaleah instantly shook her head.

"What I'm blushing for?" She asked and Shiloh laughed.

Someone cleared their throat, gaining both their attentions.

"Not to interrupt but we need a 4th, you tryna play?" Bando asked and Shiloh looked down at Jaleah who shrugged.

"Yeah, let me beat y'all ass real quick." Shiloh said as Bando tossed her the ball as they walked off.

"Girl, what was that?" Jasmine asked as her and nova stood next to her.

"What was what?" Jaleah looked at her confused.

Jasmine and Nova looked at eachother then shook their heads.

"Nothing."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

781K 47.9K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
65.1K 1.4K 31
Divergent fanfic - Soulmates A/U - Four/Tobias x Tris x Eric: Some people in Divergent's Chicago are born with soulmarks, tattoo-like birthmarks that...
54.2K 1K 23
A girl who been threw so much but it gets better when she meets her father nba youngboy but they find out a lot of things that nobody knew about