Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

8.

9.2K 325 50
By BoundlessReverie

Enjoy
(¬‿¬)
____________________________

"Wake up gorgeous, we're here."

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed we were parked in front of an apartment building. "Where are we?"

"At my place, sweetheart. You're still okay with staying here tonight? If you don't want to I can take you back home."

"I-I would like to stay with you." I smiled, rubbing my eyes. "Do you know where my glasses are?"

"Uh— yeah, right here." He reached into the center console and handed them to me.

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's get inside. I have to take the dog out when we get in, but make yourself at home." He kissed my forehead and got out of the car.

I followed closely beside Alek as we walked inside. We took the elevator up a couple of floors and once we got inside of his apartment a tiny English bulldog came snorting and grunting towards us. He is so chubby and cute!

"Oh my god, you are so cute!" I dropped to the ground as the little doggo jumped on me, licking my face excitedly.

"Hi puppy! Oh my goodness aren't you adorable! What's his name?!" I giggled happily.

"His name is Lev. It stands for lion in Russian. He likes to think he's a lion but he is really a little teddy bear." He chuckled.

"You gotta go outside, boy? Come on, daddy will take you out." Alek grabbed a leash from the dining table. The second Lev heard it, he forgot all about me and started grunting in the silliest way! I love dogs, I wish I had one!

"Make yourself comfortable, baby boy. I'll be right back."

"Would it be okay if I used your shower? I have dirt all over me and I don't want to get any of your things dirty."

"Go right ahead. Use the one in my bedroom, there's fresh towels and shampoos and all that."

"Thank you! You're the best!"

Alek took the dog out and I started walking up the hall in search for his bedroom. It gave me a chance to take in his place. All the decor was black with nice wooden accents. It was surprisingly clean! Even cleaner than my place if that's even possible.

His place was a little bit bigger than my own, but not a lot. The apartment its self was upgraded, but it wasn't millionaires penthouse. It was really nice and it made me feel so comfortable!

After a couple of turns I found Alek's bedroom. It had the same decor as the rest of the place. The bed was big with a nice black comforter and the comfiest looking pillows I've ever seen! I can't wait to sleep on them.

The bathroom was also spotless of course. I felt bad putting my dirty clothes on the floor, but I pushed them in the corner away from possibly staining the bath mat.

When I stepped in the shower, it was hard to hold back a moan. It was so warm and refreshing against my skin. It feels like I haven't showered in years! I lathered my body with Alek's yummy smelling body wash and breathed in the delicious scent.

I stayed in for a few extra minutes, soaking up the warmth. There's nothing better than hot showers, especially when you're tired.

"Hey, Alek?" I yelled through the door.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, um. . . I left my clothes in the car, do you have anything I can wear?"

"I do, baby. Can I open the door?"

"Y-Yes." I stuttered, holding the towel around my waist.

"Here, I've got a t-shirt and—" his words paused mid sentence; his eyes travelling the length of my body.

His eyes made me feel like I was a bug under a microscope.

I gulped nervously, watching a fresh drop of water glide down his chest, disappearing beneath the towel that was wrapped around his waist. He must have had a shower too. I wonder how long I was, hopefully not too long.

"You are stunning, Noah." He said breathlessly.

The clothes Alek was holding for me fell to the ground. We didn't take our eyes off each other for a second; it was like our bodies were moving on their own. Every second we got closer to one another, only stopping when I could feel the heat of Alek's body encompassing me. Our breathing was heavy as if we ran a marathon, but it wasnt caused by that. No, it was from the undeniable need we have for one another.

I don't know what came over me, but my hand subconsciously reached out and pulled his towel loose. It dropped to the floor and I swear Alek's eyes turned black.

That was all it took for Alek let go. He pulled my towel off and picked me up off the ground. My legs secured themselves around his waist, his hands comfortably on my bottom. My bare bottom. No one's ever touched me there before! Or seen me naked! I have a feeling tonight is going to be a lot of firsts and I think it's about time. I feel ready, and I have no doubt in my mind that Alek is the person to do this with.

Before my thoughts had a chance to run rampant, Alek slammed his lips against mine, taking every uneasy thought out of my brain. It was charged with desire unlike anything I've ever felt before.

I yelped when Alek laid me on the bed. He was kissing and biting at my neck, then made his way to my chest.

Alek's hands were in either side of my body, flexing as he held himself above me. His tongue circled around my nipple before he placed his mouth fully over top of one. They were so sensitive that it made me grab his hair. I pulled harshly from the surprise of his teeth penetrating my skin.

Alek released a stridulous groan and looked up at me with his dark, lecherous eyes.

"Can I taste you, baby?" He began kissing down my chest, all the way to my belly button until he was face to face with my manhood.

"Y-Yes, please." I cried, attempting to lift my hips off the bed, but Alek held them in place.

I don't know what to expect, but I bet it feels— "Holy s-shit!" I gasped.

"Good, isn't it." The way Alek said it made me all tingly. I couldn't stop staring at him. The way he swallowed my length in one go was so arousing. It wasn't a struggle for him either because even though it's embarassing to admit, I'm not that. . . Big. I'm average size. Well, maybe a bit below but it's okay because it matches the size of my thin body and i'm a bottom so. . .

Alek trailed his hands up the back of my legs then pushed them towards me until my feet were propped up on the bed.

He kissed my inner thigh, sucking hard enough that there will definitely be a bruise!

"Please, Alek. . ." I muttered softly, arching my back off the bed.

"What do you want, baby boy? Do you want more?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, da—" I caught my words before I let it slip. "Yes, need more." I whispered, trying to ignore my burning cheeks. Why was I about to say that? Oh god!

I nearly screamed when Alek's tongue began moving unhurriedly against my hole; from prodding his tongue inside of me to slow circular movements. . . it was euphoric.

Thank God I showered!

It wasn't long until I felt his thumb pressing in, attempting to stretch me.

It wasn't necessarily an unfamiliar feeling because I've done stuff like this before with myself, but when it's another actual person controlling your pleasure, it's like every one of your senses are heightened.

"You're so tight, sweetheart. . ." He hummed.

"Let me make love to you."

This is it! Am I finally no longer going to be a virgin?!

"Baby?" Alek was face to face with me, gently brushing the hair out of my face.

"Yes please. . . N-Need you." I stammered. "Please, Alek."

"Look at you always saying please. Such a sweet boy you are, huh?" Alek pulled away from me, reaching into the night stand for a condom. He bit the corner with his teeth blowing the tiny piece of foil somewhere on the ground.

"Why don't you move over to the center, baby. That way we'll have more room and you can be comfortable."

"Okay." I bit my lip and slid back, laying my head on his pillow.

It was only now that I got a good look at his body and his. . . Package. Jesus Christ, he is long. 

"Like it, baby? This is all for you." He said seductively, stroking his length as he did.

"I love it." I whispered.

He put the condom on and positioned himself between my legs. Alek leaned closer and kissed me slowly. There was still the same passion there was in the bathroom, but this felt different. It was tender and so romantic. I didn't even think a kiss could make you feel so connected and at one with another person.

"Ready, sweetheart? I'll be gentle." He said calmly, coating himself and my entrance with lube.

Slowly, I nodded my head. I was practically shaking in anticipation. I was beginning to think this day was never going to come, but here I am, me, about to lose my virginity!

Alek grabbed each of my ankles and rested them on top of his shoulders. He took a second to languidly kiss up my calf then started pushing in.

I cried out in pain the deeper he went. It was excruciating, yet it felt so good. I definitely needed to be prepped more, but I can't complain.

My knees were almost to my head by the time Alek bottomed out. I don't think we could physically get any closer if we tried.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm perfect." I answered, caressing his stubble covered jaw.

"I'm going to start moving now, baby." He breathed out, ever so gently thrusting his hips.

He would pull out to the point I could feel every inch of his tip, then thrust back in, gaining momentum with every thrust.

I could feel tears gliding down my cheeks. Whether it was from the pain, or me being emotional, I couldn't control them. It just felt so fucking good.

"You're crying, baby. Are you okay? Am I being too rough?"

"N-No, don't stop. Please, don't stop." I begged. "It feels so good."

I dug my nails into his back, forcing him to come closer to me. My legs fell from his shoulders and his arms rested on either side of my head.

"Harder." I whimpered.

Suddenly Alek flipped us around so I was on top of him. His hands squeezing the tops of my thighs as he looked up at me like I was the only person in the world.

"Fuck, look at that pretty cock and this perfect body. Ride me, baby." Alek made my eyes go wide when he grabbed my hand and sucked two of my fingers in his mouth. He moaned, closing his eyes as if he was savoring the moment.

He surprised me by thrusting his hips up. He was so deep. Seeing the way he was enjoying this, it made all my thoughts of feeling self-conscious fly right out the window.

I placed my hands on his toned chest and did what he asked. I rode him hard and fast until he gripped my hips and joined my movements.

I was nearly screaming and Alek was moaning, whispering sweet nothings about how good I was doing. I don't know how I lasted so long, but it was only a few more thrusts until I was shouting my release.

Alek was right behind me. He came merely seconds after I did. By the time we were done, the two of us were covered in my cum, panting for air.

"That was by far the best sex I have ever had. You're amazing, baby." He praised. "Such a good boy."

"That was the best I-I've ever had too." I said shyly.

"Let me get you cleaned up and we'll get some sleep, okay?"

I nodded tiredly as he lifted me off his softened length, laying me down on the bed.

Alek removed the condom and tossed it in the trash, then came out of the bathroom with a warm cloth. I turned so I was flat on my back while he ran the soft fabric against my stomach and carefully around my shaft.

"Do you want some water, baby?"

"Sure, please!" I smiled.

After some much needed water, Alek finally joined me in the bed. We both slid under the covers together, pulling me close to him.

Lev jumped up on the bed and snuggled in beside Alek with a silly grunt.

Alek's arm was around my shoulders and my head laid on his chest. I lifted my head and gave him a small kiss before finally closing my eyes.

____________________________

The next morning when I woke up, it took me a second to remember where I was.

The place where Alek fell asleep beside me was cold, but nothing could stop the smile on my face. I stretched, releasing a yawn and feeling around the nightstand for my glasses.

I put them on, wrapped myself in his blanket and slid out of bed. I almost toppled over from the piercing pain in my lower back.

"Alek?" I muttered tiredly, sliding my feet lazily across his hardwood floor.

"Lev?" I called for the puppy, but was met with nothing but silence.

Maybe he just took the doggo for a walk.

I trudged back to the room and decided to have a quick shower, hoping the hot water will help with my back.

By the time I finished, I went to grab one of Alek's t-shirts, but noticed my backpack on the floor by the bedroom door.

I put on some clean clothes grabbed Mr. Snuggles out of my bag. I smiled at him and squealed quietly, hugging him close to my chest. "I did it! I really did it!" I giggled and set him back in my bag.

I moved into the living room and sat on the couch. He couldn't be too much longer.

Twenty minutes went by and still nothing. I decided to search for a note or something but there wasn't anything that I could find so I went back to sit on the couch.

That twenty minutes soon turned into an hour.

I texted him and no response, then decided to call because I was worried.

Straight to voicemail.

I waited a total of three hours before sighing and putting my bag on my shoulders. I turned off all the lights and closed the door behind me. When I got out to the street, I noticed Alek's car was gone too.

Why would he leave without saying anything?

Where did he go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.4K 33
THIS WILL INCLUDE MENTIONS OF MPREG SO YEH All cover credit goes to @xox_troylerphan_xox its amazing and I love it <3 - <3 Dan, is a 21 year...
Mine By Kate

Romance

267K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
567K 15.4K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...