My Husband Is a Gangster

By ShamiyaQazi

The best thing is what happens when your family fixes your marriage with a wonderful, attractive, and caring... More

merchant family
Ahmedzai family
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4.
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.

Chapter 8

35 1 0
By ShamiyaQazi

I know it's been a long since the last update, but I will be completing this book,

*****************

“ahad what are you doing ? call your brother downstairs for breakfast, nisha said.

“yaar mumma why does it have to be me, you can ask zach !, Ahad replied and rushed upstairs towards his brother's room,

He walked in without knocking and saw him standing in front of his bed, shirtless deciding hid clothes.

“you don't have any manners? You can't just barged in! Fahd said and angrily.

Mumma is asking you to join for breakfast, dad will be down soon, by the what's taking you so long ? Ahad asked.

I'm confused should I wear a kurta or shirt or t-shirt ? Fahd asked in confusion.

What's the occasion? Ahad asked.

Well it's Friday and, fahd said.

Anddd ? Ahad asked.

I have a date, fahd said slowly without looking at him.

OMG! You have a date! A first'official date why didn't you say it earlier! Ahad said excitedly.

This is why! Calm down! Fahd yelled.

“Wear this kurta, this will suit you black one!, don't wear perfume! wear attar I'll give you that, wear this and don't forget to buy red roses the most expensive one! Ahad said and handed him the kurta,

"Accha chal nikal let me get ready! Fahd said and pushed him"

“Okay okay, I can't believe you'll be getting married soon, oh yess I love mahi!! Ahad said and walked out happily ”

“Agaya nalayak bigair apne bhai ke, imraan said,” and glared at ahad who was walking downstairs happily.

“why is he so happy ? Lottery lag gayi hai kya ? Zach asked.”

“Office mat aana, bas lottery try karna tum log, imraan said angrily ”

“Imraan it's very early for this, calm down, Nisha said and served him the breakfast”

Where's you Bhaijaan ? Nisha asked.

“Getting ready for bhabhi Jaan, ahad said” and grinned.

“Bakwaas Kiya na, bahut marunga, imraan said in disbelief.

“Arrey bolne toh do!, nisha defended him.

“kasam se mahi bhabhi ke sath lunch pe jaare hai woh, aap unhe apna expensive attar do ab, ahad said and sat on his dining chair,

Nisha squealed and hugged imraan, hayee! I can't believe this, imraan said.

“Guys please control yourselves he's coming, or else he'll get angry ” Zach hushed them.

Good morning everyone! Fahd said and smiled at them.

It is indeed a very good morning! Nisha said in excitement.

Fahd glared at ahad, and ahad just shooked his head.

You look handsome, imraan said.

Thank you dad, fahd smiled and took seat next to him,

After Jummah prayer you are coming office na ? Imraan asked.

Umm, I... I.. i. really didn't... Fahd said while stammering.

Itne bekaar ho tum imran don't mess with him! Jaanem you go on your date don't worry about office, Nisha said.

Fahd smacked ahad, and then covered his face,

Ladka jawaan hogaya hai! Imraan said and laughed.

“Haan ab shaadi hone wali hai ! Biwi aane wali hai, dating waiting hogi, Zach teased.”

Mein toh apni bahu ke sath shopping par jaungi! Nisha said.

Do you guy's want me to have breakfast or not? Fahd asked grumpily.

Accha sorry, everyone stop it okay ! Nisha said and served him.

“Don't go empty handed, buy a jewelry for her, and compliment her, ask her what she likes and dislikes, be respectful and calm with her, make her happy, Nisha explained while serving. ”

Ok okay mom calm down I'll keep that in mind, please have your food, I can take it, fahd said and took dish from her hand.

Haan, and keep this buy anything, you think she looks at, imraan said and placed a bundle of cash infront of him.

If she looks at mall, should I buy it ? Fahd asked sarcastically.

Yess! If she wants it and you can afford it then buy it for her! Imraan said.

Okay okay love experts! Fahd said and raised his hands.

*******************

Arrey why aren't you ready yet ? Haani asked.

I have 3 hour's I'll get ready later, mahi replied while playing game on her phone.

It's your first date with your fiance! You have to look good, I bought a dress for you this morning, haani said.

Girls chill! We are just going for lunch, maahi said.

He's so handsome, please you have to look good!, Zara said.

I look good I know that, it's just a date not my wedding, maahi said.

Seriously, I'm scared what are you gonna do once you are married, Sabah said.

Don't worry about me, look at yourselves you all have managed to be married, I'll do it too, mahi said.

You should thank God that you met fahd, he's great and so his family is, I really think you'll have cool mother in law unlike mine, Sabah said.

Eww your mother in law is just, I can't even describe, Zara said made a face.

I know, I know, but Nisha aunty is amazing oh God she's so chill, haani said.

Yeah everyone's chill over there, mahi said.

********************

Fawad: oh ho someone's all set for the date.

Fahd : yes I just bought a bracelet, chocolates and roses.

Fawad: don't make it awkward.

Fahd : I won't, I'm just nervous.

Fawad : chil, she's cool, where are you taking her ?

Fahd : our hotel.

Fawad: alright then all the best, be yourself, this about your life.

Fahd : no you have scared me more,

Fawad: arrey Jaa don't make her wait.

Fahd: almost there bye.

*************

Fahd was infront of the merchant's house, he waited for the Watchmen to open the gate, he had bouquet in his lap,

He waved at the watchman and smiled at him, "salam aleem bhai, fahd said.

"Salaam  sir, aleem replied.

Arey just fahd!, Fahd said and waved at him as he drove inside.

Fahd saw farhaan standing in the driveway, he quickly hid the bouquet under his seat, and stopped his car.

Salaam walekum fahd, farhaan said.

Walekum salaam farhaan, fahd replied and got out of car, and hugged him lightly.

Kaise ho ? Farhaan asked.

Good, aap sab kaise hai? Fahd asked.

Bas sab thik hai, chalo andar chai Peete hai, farhaan said.

Arrey kyu takleef Lena abhi mein gharse hi aaya hu direct, fahd replied.

Accha phir, maahi aati hi hogi, farhaan said and smiled at him.

Fahd just looked down respectedly and nodded.

Farhaan smiled and walked back inside.

Hii, mahi said and waved at him,

Fahd gave her a small smile and waved back.

Let's go hurry! Or else will become topic for gossips, My relatives aunties are gonna be here soon, mahi said and rushed towards the car.

Fahd nodded and quickly got in the car and started to drive.

How are you ? Sorry for that, mahi said.

Oh no that's fine, and I'm great, well anyways just a moment, fahd said and quickly bend to pick up the bouquet from underneath,

Here, this is for you, fahd said and handed her the bouquet.

Mahi gave him a wide smile and laughed.

You hid it because you saw farhaan Bhai na ? Mahi asked while laughing.

To be honest yes, I didn't wanted to make it awkward, fahd replied.

It's okay don't mind, farhaan is cool, mahi said.

************************

Look they are texting me! Fahd said. Oh god it's almost evening, we need to take them for dinner, maahi said.

Seriously are we talking from past 8 hours? Fahd asked in shock.

Oh god! Yes mahi said while looking at her watch.

It was a great day I had fun, fahd said.

So did i, I'm very introvert but I was very comfortable with you, maahi replied.

So what you do you think about wedding ? Fahd asked.

To be honest, I want a really small wedding, only with the closest family and friends, mahi said.

Fahd laughed and took a breath in relief.

Seriously, I always wanted that, just my real people, fahd said.

But our family won't let us do that, mahi said.

Well I have an idea, fahd said.

Now don't tell me you want to runaway with me, mahi joked.

Well when I'm getting married to you why will I run, I was Just thinking will have small nikah ceremony, and then we can do one reception where we can invite everyone, I mean we can bear them for few hours' fahd said.

Yeah, that's a good idea, we can just invite everyone in reception and for rituals we can do it with just our families, mahi said.

Do one thing, talk to my mom, if I'll tell her this, she'll throw a fit, but if you'll say it she'll happily accept it, fahd said.

Does your mom really like me ? Mahi asked.

She adores you, she's madly in love with you, she gave me an hour briefing on how I should make you happy, fahd replied.

Maybe then I can ask her once, is your mom on Instagram? Mahi asked.

Are you really gonna add my mom on your Instagram? Fahd asked in amusement.

Yess I will? Do you have a problem with that ? Mahi asked.

No not at all, it's just girls avoid their mother in law's, fahd said.

She loves me, and I love her too why would I avoid her? Mahi said.

She is going to be insane tonight, because even I'm not following her, fahd said.

And you are following me ? Fahd follow her now! Mahi ordered.

Alright I'll do it, fahd said.

**************************

Oh ho looks who's back ! I've never seen this long date, imraan said.

Dad we had dinner with ahad, Zach and her siblings, Fahd replied.

Good, you should keep good relations with her family, imraan said.

Where's my darling mother ? Fahd asked.

Flexing that her daughter in law followed her, imraan replied.

Yes, Neelam! She follows me, you have no idea how beautiful my daughter in law is! She's gorgeous, Nisha said” on call as she walked into living room,

Nisha gave a flying kiss to fahd and walked back into kitchen.

Since how long? Fahd asked as he sat next to his father.

Entire evening, now it's midnight she's continuously on call with everyone, imraan said.

Fahd and imraan looked at eachother and said “women” in unison.

****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 71.1K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
788K 41.6K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
446K 30.2K 34
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
1.1M 10.2K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...