IMPERFECTLY PERFECT

Por HarshadAbhimanyu

Even though the fate brings Two people together, but ultimately its love which can hold both of them together... Más

1 : The Best Cardiologist
2 : SURPRISE !!!
3 : LEAVE ME PLEASE.
4 : WHERE'S SHE ??
5 : I FOUND HER
6 : REVENGE ??
7 : FRIENDS
8 : HEARTBREAK.
9 : TRUTH
10 : I WON'T LET YOU CRY ANYMORE.
11 : YOU'RE SAFE WITH ME.
12 : UNDERSTANDING
13 : IMPERFECTLY PERFECT WORLD.
14 : NIGHTMARE.
15 : IT CAN'T BE TRUE
16 . HOW'S HE ??
17 . I CAN'T LOSE YOU
19 . SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME.

18 . A NEW ENTRY.

580 95 4
Por HarshadAbhimanyu

Akshara fell asleep on the floor keeping her head on the bench beside the ICU room.

She didn't even know when she'd fell asleep.

She heard a sound in her sleep and it was as if someone is calling her.

"Akshara ma'am!! Ma'am!!"

Akshara opened her eyes to see Dr Rohan is calling her and it looks like he's calling her since a long time.

She got up hurriedly and asked rohan about Abhimanyu.

"Dr Rohan. How's Abhimanyu??? Is he awake ?? How's he??"

"Ma'am he's now completely out of danger. We'll shift him to the normal cabin as soon as possible. And for that I was calling you and had to wake you up as I had this news to tell u. I'm sorry ma'am."

"No no. Its okay. I'm glad u woke me up. Thank you."

"Welcome ma'am. Ma'am you can take rest now. There's a resting room in the hospital and also Abhimanyu sirs cabin. It's also yours. So you take some rest and there's a canteen. Grab some food. And if u say, I'll send some food for you."

Dr Rohan said.

"No no Dr Rohan. I'm completely fine here. I don't need anything. I can only take rest after I can speak to Abhimanyu. Not before that. "

"I understand ma'am. But you'll need to have something too. Otherwise you'll fall ill. And then who'll take care of sir. So please. And if u don't eat anything, then sir will kill me after he'll wake up and got to know about this."

Dr Rohan said earning a chuckle from Akshara.

"Don't worry Dr Rohan. I'll have something. And thank you."

Dr Rohan nodded and left.

_*_

Akshara opened the door of abhimanyus cabin and entered the cabin.

The cabin was so well decorated with some lavish furniture like couch cupboard etc and there's a bathroom and a closet inside the cabin.

She looked around the cabin to see some photo frames hanging on the wall of the cabin.

Most of the photos are of his mother, his late mother whom he loves the most.

Some pictures are of his mother with him together.

The photo contains the duo having a moment like hugging laughing smiling and many more adorable poses.

Then her eyes fell on the photframe which is standing on the table.

She looked at the photo frame and got surprised.

She hold the photo frame in her hand and took it up and caressed her fingers on the two people who is inside the photo frame.

She smiled looking at the photo frame.

"Abhimanyu" - She whispered and a drop of tears escaped her eyes.

It's their photo. From their wedding.

The photo is Abhimanyu and Akshara posing together after their marriage and smiling.

Though the smiling was fake at that time but right now, its looking real.

And behind them, there's a banner hanging and on that banner, its written :

" ABHIMANYU
WEDS
AKSHARA"

She smiled again looked at the photo frame while continuously running her fingers on the frame.

A wave of flashbacks started coming in her mind of that day.

Their wedding day.

The day which was the most important day of their life. But the situation didn't let them enjoy the day.

Rather they were forced on that day.

It's so weird how destiny plays with them.

The day which both of them got stuck with each other, felt like they're getting breatheless now feels like the happiest day.

How weird na??

That's how time flies and makes you used to it.

She never in her nightmare thought she'd fall in love with this man.

But what's the big deal !!! He's her husband. And she has the full right to fall in love with him.

But na.. here the situation is completely different.

She don't have any expectations from him. She just knows she loves him and that's enough for her.

She can live with that.

She's his wife and she's living with him.

She don't want anything else.

The respect he gives to her is more than love.

The trust he has on her is enough for her.

She can live with this much only.

But still somewhere in her heart craves and aches for the love.

The love which a husband gives to his wife.

The love which hold two person together.

She brushed the thought off and decided to take a shower as the tiredness is killing her.

She went towards the bathroom and went inside it and turned on the shower.

_*_

After a shower, she decided to grab some food. Yes Dr Rohan said it correctly. If she gets sick, how she'd be able to take care of abhimanyu.

And right now, Abhimanyu needs her the most.

She ordered a burger and a bottle of water and ate it within less than 5minutes as if she took the whole burger in one bite.

After eating, she went towards abhimanyu's cabin when she bumped with someone and her bag fell on the floor.

"Oh shit!!"

She got annoyed as her bag fell on the floor as she was in a hurry to go to visit abhimanyu.

"I'm sorry ma'am!! I didn't notice"

The person with whom she got bumped replied in a apologetic tone.

"Its okay. I'm also sorry. I was in a hurry.."

Akshara replied while taking the bag up from the floor.

She didn't even noticed the other person and decided to walk away but she looked behind as the voice seemed to be familiar.

She looked back at the person and her eyes got widened in shock.

"Hi. I thought u forgot me!!"

The person replied shrugging his shoulders.

"No. Ac..."

She shook her head and then spoke again.

"Actually I was in a hurry didn't noticed you. I'm sorry"

"Its okay."

He smiled and she smiled at him back though she wants to run away from the scene and wants to go towards her abhi.

But it won't look good either.

"How are you Akshara???"

The person asked forwarding a hand for a shake.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. How are u Karan??"

Akshara asked and responded to his acts by shaking her hands with him.

"I'm also fine."

"Yes. "

Akshara replied don't know how to react and what to say.

"What are u doing here??"

Karan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Um.. actually mu husband met with an accident so he's admitted in this hospital. So I'm..."

"Oh I'm so sorry. How's he now?"

"He's fine now. Thank you" Akshara replied with a smile but she can clearly see the disappointment in Karan's face after hearing the mention of her 'HUSBAND' .

She decided not to think much and asked to excuse her.

"I've to go now Karan. Nice to meet you after a long time. We'll catch up later."

She said with a smile and Karan nodded with a fake smile on his face.

______________________

So a new character!!!

Who do you think Karan is???

Would like to see the comments.

Also give the feedback.  And you guys also can suggest plots.

Don't forget to vote.

The target is 90+

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.9K 2.6K 28
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
581K 34K 136
Started On May 3 ,2022 Status : Ongoing About . Abhira off tracks stories * Viraha (completed) * Akshu's Accident (completed) * Chotu Sherni (OS)...
11.4K 509 6
Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Shower your love to my this fanfiction also...
18.7K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...