𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀 ✿ 𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐌�...

By jisungiespace

✿𝙲𝙴𝙾 𝙰𝚄 ✿"𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙸'𝙼 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝙸 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝚄𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙰." More

✿𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒✿
✿𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒✿
✿𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
✿30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
✿56
✿57
✿58
✿59
✿60
✿61
✿62
✿𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿
✿𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓✿

✿47

2.2K 91 160
By jisungiespace

You got me feeling like a psycho~

19th August, 2022.

Few days passed now and everything was going at its own pace. The door of the office opened, revealing a thin figure of the secretary. She walked upto his desk and bowed to him. "Good morning, Sir."

Jaemin continued typing on the keyboard as he muttered, "Morning." His eyes didn't even glance at her, not even once.

After that day, something was off about him. His behaviour towards her changed and this time he was treating her just like any other employee. She didn't complain because she wanted this to happen. She wanted him to leave her alone because she and he were just not meant-to-be. Eunseo was in a state of confusion. Did she like him? Maybe yes. But did she want to be with him? No because of some restrictions that the company had. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. But when we try to understand it, it leaves us lost and confused. What did he mean by 'You're driving me crazy'?

The black door opened once again and a cheerful girl came inside. Yeri was a social butterfly in the company, having good relation with everyone. "Sir, the designs for Graffitti's 30th anniversary special fashion show is ready."

The boss looked up and took the iPad from her as he began to check them out. "Hmm I like this one... This is good too", he commented as he swiped to see the new designs. "Wow Miss Yeri. Your team did really well this time. I am satisfied with all the designs."

Yeri bowed with a smile. "Thank you so much Sir."

"Please go with Secretary Lee and send these designs to Madam Na", he ordered.

"Sure Sir." The girls obeyed him and went out.

He then, logged into his Instagram account on his computer and went to Jeno's account. He searched for a specific account in his following- 'eunseo._23'. The blond opened her profile and started going through it. He smiled like a fool, seeing her posts- in some she looked adorably cute, in some she looked gorgeous as usual. But a specific photo of hers caught his attention. She was wearing a short sleeveless red dress with smoky eyes and red lips. He gaped at the picture with raised brows. 'I have never seen Eunseo in this kind of look', he thought. He couldn't deny she looked sexy and hot as hell. He licked his lower lip, staring at her with the urge of feeling those rosy lips of hers.

He was watching her highlights now and that's when the guy noticed a folder with '💚' emoji. It had famous soloist Mark Lee's album photos which she bought, pictures from his concerts and fan-meeting events and merchandise. 'How come she dedicated a whole highlight about him?' Jaemin scoffed and rolled his eyes. 'Am I really gonna lose to Mark?'

On the other hand, a pair high heels clicked against the tiled floor. A woman in her 20s entered the huge building, wearing an expensive outfit- a light-blue suit paired with pants and a white shirt with an extraordinarily beautiful collar. There was no doubt that her clothes were from the famous brand, Graffitti since the coat had the sign of the brand. The lady had her black hair cut short with front bangs. She was wearing sunglasses and carrying a small luxurious bag. She showed the guard her business card as they let her go. Immediately getting into the elevator, she was met with another man who was younger than him.

The silver-haired man bowed at her because she didn't look like an employee, rather an independent, rich woman. The strange girl bowed at him slightly. "Can you tell me where the CEO is?", she asked.

Jungwoo nervously answered, "Yes... I am going to that floor only." With that, the guy pressed on the desired floor number. No one talked for the entire time in the lift, her aura somewhat intimidating the younger, making him freeze at a corner. He let out a deep breath which he seemed to be holding for a while now. He told her the directions although she didn't ask.

Muttering a 'thank you', she walked out, gathering everyone's attention. Eunseo and Yeri who were done sending the new designs to Mrs. Na Chaewon, looked up to see the stylish girl going straight towards the CEO's office.

Jungwoo entered his working place and was asked by Sooah, "Who was she?"

"I don't know. She wanted to meet Sir. Maybe they know each other", he replied with a shrug and sat down on his seat.

Meanwhile, Eunseo kept wondering who that lady was and how she knew the young CEO.

The woman didn't even bother to knock and just barged into his office, startling the younger. Jaemin looked up from his computer with wide eyes and a big smile instantly appeared on his face, seeing the familiar girl. His excited self didn't even notice that he clicked a key of the keyboard. He jumped off his chair and running straight to her open arms. "Wendy noona?!?!" He had to bend a little while hugging her because of her short height.

Wendy flashed a sweet smile and asked, "Missed me?"

"Ofcourse! We didn't meet for so many years. I really missed you."

Her cold aura changed into a warm one. She ruffled his hair lovingly. No matter how manly he acted, even if he became a father, Jaemin was still baby to her. She was with him at his lowest. Wendy was like a guardian-angel in his life. That's how close the two cousins were.

Wendy said, "Aww~ You really grew up so much. I miss your pink hair too."

"It was too cute for my image", he replied with a small laugh.

"But you are still cute~" The older girl pinched his cheek and started walking around to look at the big office.

"You came back from Canada but you didn't even tell me?"

"Ofcourse. I didn't. Then, it wouldn't have been a surprise." The Canadian woman went to his desk and smiled proudly, looking at his name plate. "So, how does it feel being a CEO now?"

"It's a lot of pressure. But I finally started to adjust and became responsible. Thanks to Miss Lee."

Wendy furrowed her eyebrows. "Miss Lee? Who?"

"Uhh... my secretary."

"Oh." With a nod, she went to the other side of the desk and looked at his computer only to see a girl's social media account was displayed on the monitor. A teasing smile appeared on her face. "Now who is this girl?" She began to scroll through her posts.

Jaemin's eyes widened as he rushed towards her and in a flustered state, he said, "Oh noona. It's nothing."

"I can obviously see it's not nothing." Her lips pursed into a thin line.

"Really!!!" That's when his eyes fell on the screen and shouted, "Oh shit!!! When did I follow her?!?!"

"Nana, calm down."

"How can I calm down? I accidentally followed her", he said in panic.

"That's okay. You can't even unfollow now. Otherwise she would think you were stalking her account which is actually true."

"Hey! It's not true-"

"May I come in?", a feminine voice interrupted.

The cousins looked at the door which was already open and now a young lady was standing there. "Miss Lee...", he mumbled her name.

The Canadian found her face familiar and compared it to the girl on the screen. "Miss Lee? Oh you are that girl?" She pushed the younger boy away and made herself some space to go towards the new girl.

The secretary bowed at her while the brown-haired female pulled her into a sudden hug. Confusion washed over her face.

"Hello!!! Miss Lee, right? I am Son Wendy. Nice to meet you." The joyful girl shook hands with the still puzzled one who was standing there awkwardly.

"Hello! My name is Lee Eunseo."

"Eunseo! What a pretty name!", she beamed.

"Uh thanks ma'am." She was surprised to see her jolly self totally different from earlier.

"How about we go and grab a cup of coffee?", she asked.

The brunette was confused by her offer like why she would ask a stranger to drink coffee with her.

"Noona~ Stop pestering her. Yes, Miss Lee. Do you have something to say?", the boss questioned.

"Oh nothing but just to inform you that I have sent all the designs to Madam Na."

"Oh okay." With his reply, the secretary was about to exit the office.

"Eunseo!!!" The older lady called her and handed her a small card. "This is my card."

The girl stared at the card and with raised eyebrows, asked, "Faber?? You are the CEO of Faber? That famous gaming company?"

"Oh yes haha."

"My brother works in that company."

"Really? What is his name?"

"Lee Jeno. He joined this year."

"Wait Jeno? Jeno.... Isn't he your friend, Jaem?"

The male hummed in response. "Yes Jeno is her twin brother."

"Oh my God! I never knew he has a sister. It's really in the genes. You both are good-looking."

Feeling shy, she said, "Thank you. Now I should go."

"Alright! Do text me. Our coffee date is pending."

"Oh sure." She smiled and left the cousins.

Wendy turned around and faced the male. "I like her. I am glad you finally decided to move on."

"Noona... Do you even know who she is?"

"Yeah your secretary."

"No... She is the one who broke my heart."

Wendy's excited face dropped down as her eyebrows were pulled together. "No way. She is that girl? Aren't you supposed to hate her or something?"

"I know, right? I don't even know when I started liking her again."

Her eyes softened at the young men. "Love is unpredictable."

Both of them sat on the sofa next to each other. "Sometimes it feels wrong. Sometimes I feel guilty. But still I want to like her. I don't even know when I fell in love with her again."

"I understand", her soft voice spoke.

"Sometimes I think if Sooyoung was still here with me, how our life would have been."

"Jaemin... Life is all about moving on."

"I am trying. This time I'm really trying. I need to live happily."

Wendy flashed a soft smile and pulled him into a quick but warm hug. "It must be hard for you but you can do. Everything happens due to reason. Maybe to fill Sooyoung's empty spot, Eunseo came back to your life."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"No. This way things are getting worse."

"But you told me to make him jealous."

"I know but like I thought out of jealousy, he would finally confess. But it seems like he stepped back."

"Okay I will stop this act. Where are you though?"

"Oh just getting back home."

"Alright. I need to record a song. Bye."

"Yeah bye." Jeno ended the call with Mark and entered the apartment along with a little kid who was licking a big lollipop. He looked down at Rowoon and said, "You can sit on the sofa. I'll make you some warm milk. Okay?"

The boy smiled and replied, "OK!"

Jeno walked to the kitchen and put the pot on the burner as he was pouring milk from the bottle which he took out from the fridge just now.

On the other hand, a beep sound was made by the metal door indicating someone had entered the apartment who were none other than the owner and his lovely daughter. Seeing his friend, Rowoon unmindfully kept the lollipop on the small table and ran to her for hugging the little girl. Jaemin was surprised to see the cute boy. A sudden thought came to his mind as his face lit up. He quickly kept the grocery bag on the dining table and asked, "Is Eunseo here?"

"Eunseo? No, no. She wanted to have a girls' night with her friends. So, I decided to look after Rowoon. You know to grow our uncle-nephew bonding more." Jeno flashed his famous eye-smile.

Jaemin's lips curved down as he turned around and made himself comfortable on the sofa. He didn't forget to greet the little boy. "Hey Rowoon, how are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you Uncle Nana?", he cutely asked.

The blond flashed a gentle smile. "I'm good." With that he let the two children to play and threw the lollipop in the dustbin before cleaning the wiping the table with a wet cloth.

Jeno came to the living room with two cups of hot milk and put them on the tea table. "Rowoon! Rin! Your milk is here."

The two friends who were playing ringa ringa roses, came running to the older people. The girl whined, "Milk? I hate milk."

Jaemin made her sit on the sofa beside him while Jeno put the other kid beside her. "No, Rin! You need to drink milk", the father said.

"Yes, Jaerin. Milk is good. I like milk. Mommy says if I drink milk, I'll quickly become a big boy."

"Really. Then, I'll be a big girl too?"

"Mhmm." He nodded.

Jaemin and and Jeno blew on the milk to cool it down and handed the cups to the youngers. Rowoon drank the liquid in one go while his friend drank it making a disgusted face. The little boy faced her and started laughing. "Look! You have a mustache."

"Hmm? You also have one!" Then, she also let out a laugh while clapping her hands.

The two bestfriends smiled with adoration at the little ones.

Few minutes later, the three-year-old boy asked, "Uncle Nana... did you and Mommy have a fight?"

The question took him off-guard. "Why baby?"

"You came to our house that day but you two were fighting."

"Uh it wasn't a fight. We were just... talking."

"Are you crazy?"

Jeno suppressed a laugh while Jaemin's eyes widened. "Huh?"

"You were telling Mommy was driving you crazy."

The muscular boy threw his back with a laugh while his friend gave him a side-eye. The blond was particularly surprised that this small boy remembered this which happened few days ago.

"No it's not like that Rowoon." He paused for a moment.

"But kept asking Aunt Jimin what you meant by that. You are driving me crazy. So, I thought to ask you."

"Really? It's nothing dear."

"Okay but please don't fight. I want you and Mommy to be special friends."

"What's a special friend?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

"The friend you love the most", Jaerin answered. "Like Uncle Jeno and Aunt Jimin."

"Ugh kids these days." Jeno shook his head with a giggle.

"You want me and your Mommy to become special friends?"

"Yes because Mommy loves you."

His eyes widened by his words. "What did you say?"

"Mommy thinks you are handsome! She talks about you with Aunt Jimin a lot. But she said that you are confusing her."

"Really? "

"Hmm. She loves you, Uncle Nana. She talks about you all day."

With a long pause, he was thinking about something. "Uncle Nana have a request for you."

His doe eyes stared at the older as he tilted his head.

"Alright Rowoon. I want you to take your Mommy to the public aquarium tomorrow. Don't tell her that I told you. Okay? You can do it right?"

Aye Aye Captain!!!" He saluted with his tiny hand on his forehead.

"What's your plan?", Jeno asked him.

Jaemin stood up as one corner of his lips lifted up. "I won't sit around anymore. I'll be straightforward from now on. We are gonna complete our pending date."

Seeing his sudden enthusiasm, the muscular boy thought, 'What we, adults couldn't make it happen, was done so easily by toodler? Wow~"

NOTICE: Hey guys! Sorry once again to keep you all waiting for an update but the thing is my finals are starting from 14th March. So, I have been really busy studying and all that I couldn't focus on writing. I have decided to go one a hiatus for a month and will returning back on 26th March. I am so sorry and I hope you will stay till I return. Have a good day and I love you so much 🥺💗

Utopia has 42k reads. OMG!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE. Please wait for me😭

So, NCT is gonna stop their limitless concept. That's kinda sad because no more clowning and being excited for new members and I'll miss those nct in 2050 jokes😭 But it's for the best ig because the members will be treated better hopefully.

How's life lately guys?

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 219 16
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬...
80.9K 1.7K 32
[ 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝟮𝟯 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ]
857K 22K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
177K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21