A H E N K A R A

By mehshanaya

The Historical Saga... Of a Firece Queen and a Powerful King. Where Red is darker than Blood, Lies are strong... More

Disclaimer
The Revenge
The Finesse
The Restlessness
The Green Eyes
The Letter
The Proposal
The First Night
Suryapratap Garh To Sultanate
The Sultanate
The New Sultan
Becoming Sultan
Fire Around Us
Sultan's Gift
The Courageous Move
Loss of Prized Possession
Red Colour of Claiming
Disguise of Maid
Threat of Sultan
" Don't even Trust my Shadow "
The Red Drink
Upcoming War
She came in Disguise
Snaching Her Peace
The Unimaginable Circumstances
A Day with Eachother

The Princess's Punishment

1.4K 153 41
By mehshanaya

•|C H A P T E R - 3|•
=======================

A H E N K A R A

€ NADI KINARE

I gripped my red colour lehenga and move my feet across the sand my anklet is making loud sound in silent atmosphere and trying to peek at the other side of the river. I pulled my eyebrows together to focus and saw a lady wearing the same red colour dupatta and a man standing beside her.

Oh yes.

Oh yes...

I climb a little higher to get a more clear look and suddenly I bumped into someone and I fall backward but the person gripped my hand and I cover my face up to my nose with my black dupatta so only my eyes are visible.

" Hume chuaa kaise tumne!"

" How dare you touch me!" I snatched my hand from his grip and glare at him.

" Agar hum tumhe nahi chute toh tum gir jati"

" If I didn't touch you then you would have fallen" he said taking a step ahead and I get shocker first time someone talk back to me like that. I roam my gaze down to up at him. He is wearing grey kurta black colour pagdi and belt it was the dress of low rank soilder of King Suryaveer but something is different his eyes are green.

Green.

I never saw green eyes in my lifetime.

" Sistachar se baat karo humse"

" Talk to me with respect" I said in a firm voice and he looked confused for a second then open his mouth.

" Ho kon tum baat toh aise kar rahi ho jaise sheh.. Rajkumari ho"

" Who are you? You're talking like you're a Princess"

Off course was now my tongue but I stop myself. He is soilder of King and if I tell him who I'm then what if my plan of trapping Nayantara and that King isn't get successful then I will get in trouble. I turned and look at the isolated place full sand which is ahead of me.

" Hum.. chorni hai"

" I'm..." I'm turned and look in his eyes " I'm a thief" his eyes widened slightly and his green orbs become more visible as they roam down to up on me and then he pulled his brows close. I look down at myself I'm wearing red lehenga with metal jewellery no one can recognise me.

" Chorni...tum ladki ho"

" Thief...but you're a girl" the words left his mouth and I glare at him and took a step ahead.

" Toh ladkiya kya chorni nahi ho sakti ladkiya kuch bhi ban sakti hai chor, senik ya rani kuch bhi"

" Why? " I shouted" Why can't girls be a thief? They can be anything they want thief, soilder or Queen"

He pulled his lower lip inside his mouth then look away me. I look at him as he look around as if trying to find something. This place has stories like their is a treasure hidden here seems like he became idiot like everyone else who got to know about that place.

" Kyu tum bhi yaha Khajana prapt karne aaye ho?"

" Did you come here to search for the treasure?" I asked and he abruptly look at me.

" Tumhe kaise pata?"

" How do you know?" He asked cautiously.

Oo hoo he seems so serious about that.

" Suna nahi tha main chorni hu"

" Didn't you listen I'm a thief" I climb down and turned and look at him. His green eyes is the most unique feature of him other than that he is fair than men of Suryapratap Garh. King Suryaveer kingdom is far away from here maybe the climate conditions are different.

So much time have passed I should leave now. I look up today is full moon's night and it's light is falling on the sand making it look so beautiful. I start walking and my anklets made sound but his footsteps sound also beside me.

" You know where the treasure is?"

I smirk hearing the desperation in his voice and look at him and raise my eyebrow slightly.

" Ho bhi sakta hai....par tumhe kyu batau?"

" Humara kya labh hai isme?"

" Maybe ..." I walk past him then look back and face him" but why would I tell you? What's my profit in it?"

He clenched his jaw and suddenly I saw a shift in his aura he move so fast that in a flash I'm standing in his grip and his dagger is on my neck.

" Apni jaan se chahat hai toh bata do"

My breath hitched his fingers is digging in my back and my body is pulled flush against his hard body the metal of dagger felt cold against my neck but I can also feel the hotness of his breath falling on my nose.

Never...never in my life a man come this close to me. Forget close no man other than my family saw me they only heard my name.

I lifted my lashes and found his green orbs which were dark now and I shivered when I saw the coldness in them they held something sinister.

I need to get away from him fast.

I lower my lashes and look here and there in panic by one hand I'm holding my veil and my dagger is place on the side of my waist I can't move without him noticing. I look up in his eyes and my hand which were in his chest I raise it slowly towards his neck so I can make him unconscious but just as I was going to press on his neck a strong gust of wind and sand went into our eyes. I took the opportunity and pushed him with strength and  get freed from him grip but he held my wrist. I twist and turn my wrist and his grip losses I grip my lehenga taking the opportunity of sand strom I flew away.

~~~~

€ Morning

€ SURYAPRATAP GARH PALACE

€ AHENKARA'S CHAMBER

I come in my chamber through window and saw Chapla moving across the room and she halt as she heard the sound and look at me. I walk forward and went behind the jalidar wall to change my clothes after wearing a heavy lehenga and stood in front of dresser picking up the earrings.

" Rajkumari kaha thi aap? Aapko pata hai kya hua kal raat ko?"

" Princess where were you? You know what happened last night?" She said excitedly and by hearing her tone a grim come on my face and I turned and shook my head.

" Like you said the Queen make a huge scandal about the meeting of Princess and King alone" she explained her gaze is down as if reliving the moment.

I knew it she will do something like that.

" And?" I move forward and grabbed her arms raising my eyebrows eager to know what happened next.

She opened her mouth but interrupted by the knock on the door.

" Come in"

" Rajkumari Maharaj ne aapko apne kaksh me prastute hone ka aadesh diya hai"

" Princess, the King has demanded your presence in his chamber" she informed keeping her gaze down.

Hmm intersting.

" Tum chalo hum aate hai"

" You go I will come" she nodded and left and I look at Chapla who grinned at me and I grin back at her.

^^^^^

€ SURYAPRATAP GARH PALACE ENTRANCE

The grand doors of Suryapratap Garh Palace got opened for the King Suryaveer and he entered sitting on horse. The maids were showering flowers on him and behind him his soilders were entering but the people of Suryapratap Garh didn't know their enemy is entering the Palace as well.

Shehzaade Riyadh sharp gaze were on everything as if memorizing everything. He moved inside and look at the white Palace the walls, the design, the architecture everything was different. He looked around and taking the opportunity he and Arim moved away from the group of soilders and meet at the corner.

" Listen Arim collect as much as information as you can"

He nodded and Riyadh look behind him and they both moved across the cooridor. Riyadh moved cautiously and open a door and moved inside and saw the throne room. He moved inside walking in the middle and stood in front of the throne.

" One day I will take possession of every throne " he looked at the throne with determination.

He heard the sounds of footsteps he looked around and spot a window he jumped out of it and come into a cooridor and start moving again not a detail left from him till now he get to know how many doors are there where is the King's, his head commander and Queen's room how many ways are connected to it and much more.

^^^^^

€ KING'S CHAMBER

" Hum aasha karte hai aap samaj gayi hongi. Nayantara or Suryaveer ka vivah hona aanivarya hai paratu hum aapke bohot jald koi or khosal Raja ka rishta jarur layenge"

" I hope you get understood. Princess Nayantara and King Suryaveer marriage is necessary but I will also find a suitable groom for you soon" King explained to me in a soft tone thinking I'm in immense grief but in reality I'm biting my lower lip so I don't squeal in happiness.

I took a deep breath and nodded and look up to side and saw Princess Nayantara from my orange veil and beside her Queen is standing and her face lost colour then look at me my Father who is sitting on bed.

" Jii Maharaj, Rajkumari Nayantara humari choti behen hum unse kisi bhi baat ki irsha nahi rakhte valki hum toh bohot prashan hai"

" Off course King, Princess Nayantara is my younger sister and I'm not jealous of her infact I'm happy" I said and my happiness showed in my tone of voice and he smiled at me.

I come out of his Chamber when I feel a grip on my forearm and I turned to look at the person who dared to stop me and saw Queen looking at me with fuming experresion.

" Hume pata hai yeh sab aapne kiya hai"

" I know you did all this" she spoke through clehched teeth and her grip on my arm tightened. I grip her hand and snatch my arm from her.

" No"

" You did this" I took a step forward and look in her eyes.

" Aap yeh mat samajhiye aap jit gayi hai aapko iski keemat chukani padegi"

" Don't think you have won you will pay for this" she state im frustration and left and a smirk come on mu lips seeing her left with defeat.

Finally she got what she deserved.

€ AHENKARA'S CHAMBER

I close the doors once I entered my chamber and lifted my veil and sprint towards Chapla who is making some perfume from flowers sitting on couch. I grip her hands and twirl her with me.

" Rajkumari"

" Hum bohot prasan hai Chapla"

" I'm so happy Chapla" I said after stopping and turned towards other maids " and that's why I'm giving holiday to all today" they all stood up and their eyes widened then nodded and move towards door.

" But Princess" Chapla started and I interrupt her glaring at her playfully.

" Go enjoy!" I pushed her towards the door.

^^^^^

He turn on a corner and saw two soilders coming from that way he immediately moved back and stand against the wall but he didn't recognise it was open door of a room and just as he stand against them it got opened and he fall backward entering the room. He balanced himself and close the door and sense flowery fragrances.

He turned and saw a huge room with white and pink theme the white sheer curtains are everywhere in the room and it was blowing from the air it was so beautiful but the problem is he is not alone in the room.

Someone or rather a girl was sitting inside the pool her back was towards him her hair is moved to one side leaving her back bare only one knot of cloth is there. His mouth dries up and he got stuck in his place. She moves her hand on the surface of water humming to herself enjoying her bath then she place her hand in the bowl taking sandalwood and rose mixture in her fingers she slide it on arm to neck. Riyadh gulped seeing the nymph in front of him bathing.

She stood up and water droplets slide down from her body she takes a huge white cloth and wrapped around herself and move out of pool and goes and change her clothes behind a wall made of wood. He can see her from the floral carving on the wood wall. She come out wearing a blue lehenga and a blouse her hair was falling in front of her face hiding it from his view and this bothering him her hand was busy behind tying the string of her blouse she was trying hard but it's not happening.

He unconsciously step forward but he realised it immediately and clenched his fist when the thought of touching her cross his mind.

He should leave.

He look back for a way then look at her again her moments stop she left the strings and pick her white sheer dupatta placing it on her shoulder she moved the curtains away and entered in the room and open a door which is connected to somewhere else.

Riyadh brows lift up he finally got the way to go out of here he followed her without making a sound and come out and saw a huge balcony and saw her standing at the railing her hand was placed on the stone pillar and from beside her the water was dripping and falling he got stunned seeing the beautiful place so much he hadn't heard the words that left her lips.

" Seniko"

" Guards"

He arms were grabbed and he realised he got arrested. They dragged him outside of Princess Chamber and they come in to open area the sunlight were harsh as it is afternoon time. A soilder hit the metal rod on his back of knees making him fall on the floor he clenched his teeth looking around it was covered with soilders if they got to know about his identity then it can be life threatening for him.

He need to get away fast he was thinking about a way when his gaze fell on the same girl she is coming towards him but she didn't step outside she stood behind the golden curtain her face were hidden behind blue veil.

" Kya aadesh hai Rajkumari?"

" What is your order Princess?" A soilder was standing outside and he turned and bowed down to her.

" Iski himmat kaise hui humare kasksh me pravesh karne ki. Man toh kar raha hai ki iski aankhein nikal li jaye jin ankhon se isne hume dekhane ka dusahas kiya uske baad iske pair kate jaye jin ke karan yeh humare kasksh me aaya or hath kaate jaye"

" How dare he entered my chamber. I want that his eyes will be removed then cut his arms and legs" she spoke through clehched teeth her tone was filled with ego and Riyadh also clenched his teeth in anger.

" Yeh Raja Suryaveer ka senik hai or hum is mamle ko bada nahi karna chahte isliye hum Rajkumari Ahenkara ishe 100 kode marne ki saja sunaate hai"

" But he is soilder of King Suryaveer and I don't want to make the matter so big that's why I, Princess Ahenkara punished him with 100 kode"

" Jii Rajkumari"

" As you wish Princess" the soilder nodded and turned towards him gestured his hand and Riyadh was pulled up by the soilders his hands and feets were bind with chain and soon he feel a strong strike on his back.

" Apko iska khamiaza bhugatna hoga Shehzaadi Ahenkara"

" You will pay for this Princess Ahenkara" he spoke through clenched jaw full of rage.

______________________________

How was it?

Do share the story friends what are you doing? The response was quite low.

Thoughts

Ahenkara?

Riyadh?

Maharani?

Maharaj?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 38.9K 74
SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. The Ace of Spades. _______________________...
33.9K 1.6K 32
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
125K 4.6K 41
"I fear I still do not have a name to match the beauty before me." He began. "Must that always be the only thing you wish to know?" She sighed heavi...
10.3M 770K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...