The Way To Save the ORV Prota...

By Kumoriee

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint: The Way To Save the ORV Protagonist is a light novel telling about (You) who i... More

TWSOP: Prologue
TWSOP: I
TWSOP: II
TWSOP: III
TWSOP: IV
TWSOP: V
TWSOP: VI
TWSOP: VII
TWSOP: VIII
TWSOP: X
TWSOP: XI
TWSOP: XII
TWSOP: XIII
TWSOP: XIV
TWSOP: XV
TWSOP: XVI
TWSOP: XVII
TWSOP: XVIII
TWSOP: XIX
TWSOP: XX

TWSOP: IX

416 44 4
By Kumoriee

The class ended and nothing happened since the confession scene.

(You) sighed relievely 'I'm glad he didn't try further anymore .It's annoying'

"You ready?" Dokja asked with his bag on his hand.

"Hum" (you) nodded and stood up.

They began to head to home.

As walking, Dokja noticed that the clouds were cloudy "Ah, it's begining to dark. I think it's gonna be raining"

"Oh, you are right" (you) looked at the clouds "You think we can home safely?"
"Too late, it's begining to rain. Let's go there first" Dokja pointed to the near store.

After they got the safe place, the rain began to pour hard.

"It's cold" (you) warmed her body by hugging herself .Not only that, she also sneezed for one time.
Dokja searched something in his bag and pulled out a jacket "Here, wear this"
"Why not you?" (you) knitted her eyebrow.
"Just wear" not long after Dokja replied, he sneezed.
"Looks like it's you who need to wear it" (you) chuckled

"I won't catch a cold .Unlike you" Dokja put the jacket around (you).
"Thank you" (you) sighed softly and smiled

The next hour ,the rain was still pouring hard.

"We won't be able to get home with this" (you) said
"Want to run?" Dokja grinned

•••

"I'm dripping wet" (you) ran and entered the small store
"Not only you" Dokja answered

"I see. Thank you" Eun thanked and closed the call phone.

"Who is it, auntie?" (you) asked
"Informant from hospital" Eun answered and looked at (you) and Dokja "W-Why are you two dripping in wet?!"

"We ran all the way" (you) said with normal expression.
Dokja nodded.

Eun sighed "Let's go inside .Bring your clothes and head to bathroom"

"Yes" Dokja and (you) said in unison.

Eun went to bathroom and immediately prepared warm water on bathtub. She went out from bathroom and saw Dokja and (you) waiting for her "Ok, who wants to have bath in here?"

"Dokja" (you) pointed Dokja

"(You)" Dokja pointed (you)

"No, you" Dokja and (you) said in unison.

"I have bathroom in my room. So, one of you still get bath" Eun explained.

"Then Dokja" (you) pointed to Dokja

"Fine" Dokja shrugged and entered the bathroom.

"Well, dear (you). Shall we go?" Eun smiled
"Yes" (you) nodded.

Eun lead to her room. (You) following from behind. Eun opened the door. The room is little big and there was one more door. Maybe it was the bathroom.

"Wait, I will prepare the warm water first" Eun went to another room.

(You) looking around 'This is my first time entering auntie's room'

Some minutes later, Eun came out from bathroom "The water is ready. Go warm yourself"

"Ok, auntie" (you) smiled.

(You) removed her clothes and put herself to the bathtub 'Nice, warm. I feel like I don't want to get out'

(You) sat relaxly as thinking something.

A tragic car accident happened. A truck was driven by a drunk man. It seemed like the drunk man insisted to drive the truck .It was a day time. Unfortunately ,a family having holiday trip and their car got hit by the truck. The drunk driver and the family were dead except a woman happened to alive. She got bad injures but managed to save her.

(You) stopped reading the news and pretended nothing happen. Then Eun came from bathroom "The water is ready. Go warm yourself"

'That news remind me what auntie told me before' (you) talking to herself as recalling the past.

"Auntie, is this your family?" (you) asked about it after found a photo.

"They are not here anymore" Auntie replied but (you) couldn't see her expression.

"It's not like my business to interfere her private things" (you) sighed weakly.

While (you) was bathing, Eun was at her room. She was standing in front of her desk. She was reading a piece of paper. It's written "AN UNFORTUNATE CAR ACCIDENT HAPPENING TO FAMILY THAT GOING FOR HOLIDAY TRIP"

Eun starring at the news with dead eyes "I know. It's already the past but why I couldn't move on? It's been years already" Eun talked but there's no one answered in that room. She talked to herself.

(You)'s eyes were closed and suddenly wide opened 'Gosh, I almost fell asleep!'
(You) slowly got out from the bathtub 'The warm water is such a bliss'

(You) changed to clean clothes and got out from the bathroom. Eun standing there "You done? I have been waiting for you"

"Ah, yeah. The warmth is nice" (you) said.
"I am going to prepare hot drink" Eun saying as opening room door.

(You) went to living room "Ah, it's begining to cold again even though got out from warmth just now.
She sat and waited for Eun.

Not long Eun coming with bringing 2 cups on her hand. She put on table .It's a hot chocolate milk.
"Ooh, I love hot chocolate milk!" (you) grabbed as feeling the warmth 'It's nice'

Dokja came .Seemed like he out from bathroom just now.

"Come here ,Dokja. Here's your hot chocolate milk" Eun invited
"Thank you auntie" Dokja smiled.

Dokja and (you) took a sip in unison. They even spoke in unison "Haah, so warm~"

At night ,Dokja and (you) were still fine. Until the morning, none of them woke up. So Eun went check them. Turned out Dokja and (you) getting fever.
Eun closed the store and busy to take care of sick children.
Eun really worried toward them.

Fortunately they recovered in a few days.

'I thought I wouldn't get sick' (you) laying on bed 'I wonder how Dokja doing. I want to see him'
(You) got up from the bed and visited Dokja. (You) knocked the door and opened it "You there?"

"Yeah, just come in" Dokja answered

"Woah, you still reading a book in unstable condition. Impressive" (you) sweated but at the same time amazed.

"I'm feeling better already"

"I see. I see" (you) nodded and prepared to leave.

"You not gonna be here with me?"

'Uhh, I want but I'm afraid I turn him into someone clingy' (you) unsure 'But at the same time I can't resist to be with him'

"Sit here" Dokja patted beside him.

(You) had no choice so she sat beside Dokja. But before she went there, she picked up a book to read first.

•••

It's dinner time.
Eun opened her mouth "I did say that I received call from hospital a few days ago, right?"

(You) and Dokja were nodding as chewing.

"They say that Lee Sookyung will be free on the next Monday"

"Ooh, that's good Dokja" (you) smiled .She looked at Dokja.
"Yeah, I'm looking forward" Dokja excited.

•••

It was 11PM.

(You) came out from her room and found Eun at living room "Auntie"

Eun was looking at a big book. She closed it as soon as heard (you) "Oh, can't sleep yet?"
(You) shook her head and sat beside Eun "What's that?"
"This? This is my family photo album" Eun opened the big book. She was smiling as reminiscing the past.

"Look .This is my wedding shoot" Eun pointed

"He's a great man" Eun talked and opened the next page.

There were two children. One boy and one girl.

"What about them?" (you) pointed the picture.

Eun silent for a moment "They are my children"

(You) didn't say or ask something. She was just being silent.
Eun closed the book and being silent too. Seemed like Eun trying to arrange words in her mind.

"Long time ago ,we planning to go to a trip together since it's holiday. It's the first time we going together since my children born" Eun telling her past "They were so excited. I still remember their smile and their laugh"

"Who knows, what would happen" Eun gritted her teeth .Its seemed like she was holding back her emotion "A truck suddenly coming to us. When I opened my eyes, I was laying on a bed"

Tears coming from her eyes "I was so confused and asking where were they ,but no one could answer me"

"I have been living alone for a long time until I met you and eventually Dokja lives here for a while. I feel like I see my children back again" Eun smiled but it's not the happy smile rather a sad smile. She was pretending to be happy but her heart ache so much.

"Now I'm having this feeling like I don't want to let go of you" Eun lowered her head "I know it's wrong. I know that I need to let go of the past. But seeing you two remind me of my passed children"

(You) made sure that Eun not talking anymore so she could speak "Auntie, I understand your feeling about losing your loved"

"How could you understand? you are just still a kid" Eun chuckled

"Auntie" this time (you) face being serious.

Eun looked at (you) properly.

"You do know that I'm not a merely child, right?"

Eun surprised because (you) found out the truth.

"Seeing your reaction ,I guess I'm right" (you) sat relaxly "I don't know what is your purpose by letting me live here. But after hearing your story, I can guess it already"

"I'm such a selfish, right?" Eun closed her eyes.
"It's not selfish. I'm being grateful that you willing to help me and Dokja" (you) gave her bright smile to Eun.

Eun touched by her words "(You).. thank you" she smiled a bit.

(You) silent for a while and spoke "Auntie, I'm an outsider. I don't belong to this world. I don't have family here. Do you want to adopt me?"

Eun surprised hearing that.

"Of course I won't force you and I'm comfortable enough as stranger here-"

"I want" Eun cut (you) words "I will adopt you"

"That's fast. You trust me?" (you) was shook that she pointed her index finger to herself.

Eun nodded "I can feel it. Even if I don't know anything about you, I know for sure that you are not a bad child"

"Then.. mother?"

Eun's face was red. She made fake cough .Seemed like she was happy "I will need take care of your official certificate first"

"Don't worry. I even managed to go to school without involving something related to official certificate or something" (you) grinned as making victory pose.

"Oh, right" Eun nodded because she remembered.

"Mom .Tomorrow is Sunday, let's go to somewhere with Dokja!"

"Fufu, sure" Eun chuckled.

[ TWSOP: IX end ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 0 13
Just a familiar story with a different kind of world. A world where Kim Dokja's life genre was "Realism" but not "Fantasy". A world where "The Ways o...
7K 315 8
✧˖°. "If this story can really save you... If you regained just a little of your memories and remember us just one more time... Then I'll keep writin...
5.3K 169 21
Where our lovely Main Character, Kim Hae-Ran, younger sister of the sacrificial bast- i mean Kim Dokja, takes part in the scenarios. "Oh shut the fuc...
28.7K 2K 12
orv fanfiction ! she/her ! fem reader ! started: 12/09/21 finished: 1/29/22 credits to the real owner of the photo i used.