The Way To Save the ORV Prota...

By Kumoriee

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint: The Way To Save the ORV Protagonist is a light novel telling about (You) who i... More

TWSOP: Prologue
TWSOP: I
TWSOP: II
TWSOP: III
TWSOP: IV
TWSOP: V
TWSOP: VI
TWSOP: VIII
TWSOP: IX
TWSOP: X
TWSOP: XI
TWSOP: XII
TWSOP: XIII
TWSOP: XIV
TWSOP: XV
TWSOP: XVI
TWSOP: XVII
TWSOP: XVIII
TWSOP: XIX
TWSOP: XX

TWSOP: VII

473 52 4
By Kumoriee

(You) turned her head automatically to Eun "Auntie?"

"Hello, children" Eun quickly changed her expression and still standing there.

"Do you want some, auntie?" Dokja asked
"No no. I'm here only to see you two" Auntie chuckled "You two can continue .Don't mind me" and then she left.

(You) watching Eun walking away '... my head just suddenly turned around and met with auntie's eyes'

•••

(You) was at her room now as laying on bed 'Story done but I need to wait for some years for the better equipment'

(You) slowly closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes ,she was at somewhere. (You) looked around.

'Am I dreaming?.. This was the past' (you) remembered 'When I was still watching Dokja from far'

(You) walked a bit to check her surround 'If I'm not wrong this is Geumho station.. even though this is just dreaming, but I feel like real'

".. Dokja?"

"Oh my... Dokja! Kim Dokja!"

(You) heard it and walked to the source 'Oh, right .Dokja managed to enter after saving someone and Yoo Sangah met Dokja'

Gilyoung ran to Dokja and hugged him. Sangah and Hyunsung walked to Dokja.

"Dokja! You're saved! I'm glad...!" Sangah relieved

"Dokja...! I'm so sorry for that time. Because I left you.." Hyunsung immediately apologized

"It's alright" Dokja staying cool

'Since this is a dream .I wonder if I casually go there and say hi to Dokja' (you) sweated. She kept watching them 'Dokja would never notice me but wait. Who are they? are they Dokja's companion?'

Dokja suddenly turned to (you)

"Eep!" (you) surprised 'Is he.. Is he looking at me?! But why? he supposed to not notice me'

"(You)"

The scenery begining to fade away.

"(You)"

"(You)"

Someone shaking (you)'s body. (You) slowly opening her eyes "Ng?"
Her vision still blurred. (You) got up to sit position

"You having nightmare or something?"

(You) finally saw clearly ,it's Dokja "Oh, Dokja. Since when you coming here?"

"Just now. I just want to borrow your book .Then i saw you were sleeping and you saying something but I couldn't hear it properly" Dokja explained "Then I woke you up"

"Ooh, I see"

Dokja got up and walked to the bookshelf.

'.. I feel like I was dreaming something before but I can't recall it'

(You) got up from the bed and left the room 'Maybe I'm thinking Dokja too much, bruh'
She opened the fridge and opened a bottle of water then drank it. (You) noticed Eun was about to preparing dinner "Auntie, may I help you?"

"You want?"

"I want and also learning the basic skill" (you) nodded

"Well, then .Help me chop vegetables?" Eun put the vegetables and a knife on table "Be careful"
"Okay" (you) grabbed the knife and looked at it closely .She gulped 'I'm a bit nervous because I don't have the basic skill'

(You) began to chop the vegetable one by one. She was doing it with slowly "Auntie, the vegetables already done"

"Good job. Bring me the vegetables" Eun smiled.

Meanwhile Dokja was still at (you)'s room. He was still reading the book but then stopped .He realised that (you) hadn't back to the room yet 'Now that I notice. She is not here. I wonder what is she doing right now'
Dokja put down the book and stood up .He left the room and went to find (you).

(You) noticed that Dokja was coming "Oh, Dokja"
"What you doing?" Dokja got closer
"Helping auntie preparing the dinner" (you) making gesture.
"I also want to help" Dokja raised his right hand

"Fufu, come here then" Eun chuckled.

Dokja and (you) were helping Eun. They had a lot of fun by helping Eun only.

"Done!" (you) and Dokja said in unison.

The dishes already on table. The meals still hot.

(You) took a bite "Hmm, delicious"
Dokja and Eun also took a bite.

"Why you didn't say if you want to help auntie?" Dokja spoke
"I went out only to drink water and saw auntie about to prepare dinner. So I volunteered myself" (you) put rice into her mouth with chopsticks.
"I also want to help" Dokja brought himself closer to (you).

"You can help auntie tomorrow" (you) replied with innocently.

"What about you?"

"Me?... have no idea" (you) thinking as put her index finger to her chin.

"You need to be there to help too"

"Why?"

"Because you have to"

"What if I don't want?"

"I insist"

Eun broke the argument "Now now. Let's us enjoy the meal. Thank you for helping me"

"Right, let's eat" (you) made fake cough as took a peek to Dokja.

Dokja's face looking like meh.

(You) had no idea why Dokja was like that.

•••

The next morning. (You) came out from her room as yawning. She still had sleepy face.

(You) sat down and took a bite of toast .She didn't realise that Dokja kept looking at her.

'? I feel like there's something' (you) then turned her head and surprised because Dokja was looking at her. She coughed.

"Woah, slow down" Dokja patted her back as giving her glass of milk.
(You) took and drank it "It's because of you"

"What did I do?" Dokja asked innocently

(You) sweated at his behaviour "Because you keep looking at me. I'm surprised" (you) continued eat the toast.

"Can't I?" Dokja titled his head little.

"Of course you can" (you) speaking as chewing 'I just feel like he's little weird'

'Maybe it's just my imagination' (you) ate the toast until nothing left.

After finished prepare, (you) and Dokja went to school.

(You) and Dokja sat on their own seat.
The door opened and revealed the leader bully .But Dokja and (you) not paying attention to him. The leader came to Dokja. Dokja who was reading the book didn't care about him. He just kept paying attention to the book.

"I'm sorry!"

Those words made the entire class surprised and looked at the leader. Even (you) was so shocked that she made priceless face.

'W-What? Did I hear it wrong?' (you) couldn't believe what she heard.

Dokja also had this unbelievable face "Um.." Dokja was about to say something but the leader cut him.

"What are you guys doing? apologize to Kim Dokja at once!" the leader shouted to his boys

"Y-Yes!" the boys then coming to Dokja and bowed "We are very sorry, Kim Dokja!"

The leader then bowed again "I'm sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable"

Dokja was confused because it was too sudden "It's okay. Let's just forget it"

"If you say so" the leader lifted his head and then turned to (you) "I already apologized to Kim Dokja"

(You) only nodded.

"You... aren't going to say something?"

'... What should I say? I'm not very good in words' (you) sweated and smiled awkwardly "Nice"

"Teacher is coming!"

'Nice timing' (you) still keeping her awkward smile.

"Later then, (you)" the leader then went to his table.

Dokja looked at (you) with confused expression. (You) shrugged as if she knew what was Dokja saying.

•••

It's break time .Like usual, Dokja and (you) having lunch together.

The leader then came again but to Dokja "Kim Dokja, can we talk?"

Dokja for a moment hesitate and looked to (you). (You) also didn't know how to react ,so she just looked at Dokja.

"Can't we just talk here?" Dokja unsure.

"It's important. Please!" the leader begging

Dokja thought for a moment "Ok, then"

The leader excited to hear.

Dokja turned to (you) "I'll be right back"

"Hum" (you) nodded as eating.

Then Dokja following the leader. The leader walked to somewhere and checked to make sure no one there "Let's talk here"
Dokja waited for him.

The leader began to scratched his neck "Do you know something about (you)?"

"Eh?"

"I mean, you and her are pretty close. Do you know what kind of boy she likes?" the leader's face was red as talking about (you).

Dokja was staying silent 'What is this person saying?'

"You... like (you)?" Dokja asked

"Y-Yeah" the leader scratched his head "I read a book about how to get a girl heart yesterday"

Dokja kept silent as listening to him.

"My apologized also is one way to get her heart. She is kinda cool and unlike other girls" the leader then realised that Dokja staying silent "Ah, was I saying too much?"

Dokja still staying silent for a while and opened his mouth ".. I don't know but I guess her type is not you"

'What am I even saying' Dokja face palm

"So, uh .Do you think I have a chance to get her?"

"No" Dokja answered him quickly and realised that he was being unusual "I am- I am going first .(You) is waiting for me" Dokja left without seeing the leader.

Dokja going back to class with little run. He managed to get back to class and sat on his seat.

"Took you long" (you) looked at Dokja .She examined Dokja expression.
"Yeah, haha" Dokja opened his mealbox and continued eat.

'I feel like I can't eat properly' Dokja feeling himself was being weird.

Not long ,the leader went back to the class .(You) looked at met with his eyes. His face became little red and looked away from her.

(You) knitted her eyebrow "What's wrong with him?"

Dokja was eating as recalling the previous moment between him and the leader.

"You like her?"

"Yeah" the leader scratched his head "Can you help me?"

(You) question got ignored .So she turned to Dokja who was daydreaming.

"Dokja?"

"Yes?" Dokja snapped back to reality.

Seeing his weird reaction, (You) shook her head "Nothing"

[ TWSOP: VII end ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 315 8
✧˖°. "If this story can really save you... If you regained just a little of your memories and remember us just one more time... Then I'll keep writin...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
197K 5.7K 73
A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Empire Jennie Kim (21) Lisa met a woman nam...
17.6K 669 27
Fate is unchangeable. Fate is absolute. Fate is the most supreme thing. But what if fate was to be changed? Someone who can change such things? Which...