The Way To Save the ORV Prota...

By Kumoriee

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint: The Way To Save the ORV Protagonist is a light novel telling about (You) who i... More

TWSOP: Prologue
TWSOP: I
TWSOP: II
TWSOP: III
TWSOP: IV
TWSOP: VI
TWSOP: VII
TWSOP: VIII
TWSOP: IX
TWSOP: X
TWSOP: XI
TWSOP: XII
TWSOP: XIII
TWSOP: XIV
TWSOP: XV
TWSOP: XVI
TWSOP: XVII
TWSOP: XVIII
TWSOP: XIX
TWSOP: XX

TWSOP: V

520 57 2
By Kumoriee

Some polices went out from the house as bringing Sookyung.
Eun put Dokja to the ground and he went toward his mother "Mother"

Sookyung smiled "glad you are fine, my child"
Dokja nodded and hugged her.

An investigator then coming up to them "We need your corporate for this matter. Please follow us"

After that the investigator and 2 polices coming to Eun "Are you the one calling?"
"Yes, it's me" Eun nodded
"We need to get more informations. Please follow us" the investigator then gestured the polices to bring Eun.

"Wait, I'm also going" (you) also wanted to join.

The polices confused "Why? are you related also?"
(You) nodded "I know the most about this problem"
Eun joined "This child actually know more than me. In fact, I know from this child"

The polices agreed to take (you) too to police station.

Eun ,(you), Dokja and Sookyung then were brought to police station. They were told to wait. So all of them sitting.

It's an awkward for (you) because Dokja's mother didn't know anything about this.

(You) stood up and stood before Sookyung "Sorry for not telling you. This is my doing" (you) bowed
Sookyung looked at Dokja. Dokja also didn't tell anything about this to his mother. This whole experience was new to him .He was slightly trembling.

"Lift your head" Sookyung put sad smile "This is my fault. I told to myself that if I keep enduring this, its gonna will be alright .But it seems I'm wrong"

Sookyung continued her words "I also only think about myself .I never think for my son who enduring this as well. I'm such a bad mother ,right?" Sookyung looked at Dokja with sad smile.

"No, mother .You are not" Dokja hugged her.

(You) watching a wholesome scenery between son and mother and smiled to herself 'With this, I hope they can live happily .And the murder scene won't be triggered'

Sookyung then turned back to (you) "Thank you"

(You)'s eyes widened from hearing her.

"If it's not for you, maybe me and Dokja would keep going through it .Enduring the pain day by day" Sookyung had this soft smile as speaking.

(You) felt her eyes little teary "I'm glad that I can help you" she bowed for once again to Sookyung.

Some minutes later, the investigator and a police came. Since (you) knew about this matter ,she was the one started to explain first .After that Dokja and Sookyung told them the story. The last was Eun.

After done explaining,

The polices and investigator watched the recordings .As for Dokja and Sookyung, they had to be checked .Forensic polices found physical abuse on Dokja and Sookyung body .There were several bruises on their body and needed to get treatment. Not only that, Dokja and Sookyung also would get someone specialist to help them recover from their trauma, specialized trauma therapy. It all took for hours.

Before (you) and Eun get going, they had small talk with Sookyung and Dokja.

"I haven't introduced myself yet, right?" Sookyung thanked to Eun "I'm Sookyung ,Dokja's mother. I heard alot about you from him just now .Thank you for taking care my son"

"It's alright. I love taking care children" Eun didn't want Sookyung bowing to her.

Meanwhile Dokja giving small farewell to (you).

"I will see you sooner or later" Dokja said to (you)
(You) nodded "Yep. Until you get better back, I will see you again"
"Also, thank you for everything" Dokja looked at his hand and then turned to (you) "I haven't thanked you, right?"
"It's my duty already to protect you" (you) smiled.
Dokja smiled back.

Sookyung and Dokja waved to (you) and Eun. After that, (you) and Eun heading home.

(You) continued writing her story as waiting Dokja.

As time passed, the new academic year began. (You) and Dokja got the same class.

(You) entering the class. She chose the same desk position like the last time. She saw there was a flower vase on table. (You) knitted her eyebrow "What is this?"

The bullies coming and with their leader "Good morning, (you). We are in the same class"

"Is this your doing?" (you) pointed her index finger to the desk.

"Yes, I heard from my mother that something was happening with Kim Dokja family. His father was beating the son and wife .I thought he already dead" the leader shrugged .The bullies laughing "Look, he even not coming"

'These kids such a pain. I think he also already assumed that this will be Dokja's table' (you) sighed heavily as putting her hand on her forehead "Listen, don't you try to disturb Dokja .Leave him alone .What he did to you anyway?"

"I don't like he is such a weak and all he does only read a book and a book"

"Same goes for him, he probably doesn't like you because all you do only bully and bully" (you) roasted him back. The whole class went silent and starring at you.

It's silent for some minutes. The leader and (you) didn't want to break the glare contest until one kid shouted "The teacher is coming!"

(You) broke the eye contact and sat on her seat. The bullies also going back to their seat.

The teacher saw the vase but she didn't say anything. She just teaching like usual.

'Teacher never cares about bullying .It's rarely to meet teacher that cares alot about bullying'

The days when Dokja not coming to school, no one talked about him .They acted like he was never there from the beginning.

It's only taking some weeks for Dokja treatment .They called Eun to pick up Dokja. The reason why it was Eun because of Sookyung.

Sookyung asked Eun to take care of Dokja "Eun. If you don't mind ,please take care of my son .I owe you" she bowed deeply.
"Please stop bowing .I have no problem with it and I will be sure to treat him like my son" Eun smiled warmly "After all, I'm also used to be a mother"
Sookyung gave her thin smile knowing what Eun meant.

"Mother ,auntie" Dokja came out

"Dokja, I will leave you to Eun for a while" Sookyung patted Dokja's head
Dokja smiled "Okay"
Then Sookyung turned to Eun "Then, I will leave my son to you"
Eun nodded .Dokja waved to her mother before leaving. Sookyung waved back and then went inside.

"Dokja. Before we get going to my place, let's go to your home to get some clothes and others" Eun was walking as holding Dokja's hand.

"Hum" Dokja nodded. He was becoming happy kid now.

Some time later ,Eun and Dokja back to home.
"Follow me, I will show you the room" Eun said after removing her shoes

Dokja then followed her. Eun opened the room door and the room only next to (You)'s room.

"I hope you will have good time here. I will be outside if you need something" and with that Eun left and closed the door.

'The room is not dirty .Perhaps auntie already cleaned it' Dokja put his bag and examined the room. He then laying on the bed 'Soft'
He was looking at ceiling as talking to himself 'It's weird that I have this free feeling'
Dokja smiling and he heard something outside his room.

"Eh, why didn't auntie tell me?!"

"I saw you were focusing on doing something. He is in there room right now"

Dokja sitting up and having goosebump right now because he was going to meet (you).

(You) opened the door "Dokja"
"Hello" Dokja smiling as waving.
(You) rushed toward him "You already fine?"
"Yeah, no need to worry" Dokja nodded

"What about your mother?" (you) sitting on the bed too.
"She is still there" Dokja replied

(You) relieved and laying on the bed "I see"
Dokja then joined her, laying on bed "Thanks to you .Mother and I will be able to live a new life"
(You) shook her head "No need to thank me" then she slowly looked at Dokja who was closing his eyes.

'Think of it. This is the closest I have gotten to Dokja. With this, I already becoming his childhood friend' (you) talking to herself as looking at Dokja 'I hope with this I already prevent the bad things'

Dokja and (you) then accidentally sleeping together. Eun took a peek and giggled to herself .She then left from the room quietly.

Around 1-2 hours later, (you) suddenly woke up and got up 'I must be sleeping without knowing' she rubbed her eyes and looked at Dokja who was still sleeping. She then left from the room.

(You) found Eun sitting as watching the store "Auntie"
Auntie then turned to (you) "Yes ,dear?"

"I know you have to take care Dokja .But, knowing your income, is it possible? I mean, you also taking care of me too"

Eun shocked hearing it from (you) but she hided it well "It doesn't matter"

(You) approached her "After I reach certain age, I will find a job to help us living"

Eun didn't say something and just nodded "Thank you"

(You) going back to her room 'After living with auntie for some time I feel like she's quite familiar..'

(You) then sit on her chair and opened the notebook "The story almost finished .After that, I need a computer or laptop to type these all then print"

(You) playing the pen as sitting relaxly on the comfy chair 'It's a bit risk if I hand this book story to Dokja since I won't know what will happen to the future'

'But I have reached until this far .Eventually prevent the murder scene .The future continued due to Dokja who trying to kill himself and then found Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World .Tls123 knew and forced to write it'

(You) kept playing the pen as looking at the notebook.

'I am confidence enough to prevent the apocalypse, so bring it on. This is a war between me and tls123'

[ TWSOP: V end ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 2K 12
orv fanfiction ! she/her ! fem reader ! started: 12/09/21 finished: 1/29/22 credits to the real owner of the photo i used.
69.6K 3.5K 19
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧... 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 ╰➤...
167 11 15
Was this really true?Orv was coming to life right before my eyes. Choi Taemeong(an eighteen year old) experiences what it's like to survive in omnisc...
1.6K 76 2
"You ruined it all, you used us all... What? Did you seriously expect us to accept you after finding out you were the cause behind our misery all alo...