The Devils Beloved

By AnneThatWrites

How evil are the devils? Private first class Maria wanted revenge for her fallen comrades and was tasked to... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

200 7 2
By AnneThatWrites

The sun is so hot and we just arrived at Zeeb's mansion, again. Ang tahanan niya kung saan ko ito pinuntahan.

"Welcome back, baby Audrey." Nakangisi ng nakakaloko ang mukha nito.

"Anong baby Audrey ka diyan? Umayos ka nga!"

But he just shrugged it off and laugh. He took my suitcase from the car.

We were greeted by his maids. Nana Magda and her daughter Mina. They helped him carry our luggage.

"Magda, did you prepare the room?" Zeeb asked her.

"Opo." Sagot naman nito saka tumingin sa akin si Zeeb at kumindat.

"You're creepy." Saad ko dito sabay irap.

I cannot believe that I was convinced to come with him. Miminsan na nga lang ako mabigyan ng leave, kasama pa ito. But despite knowing who he really is, I feel safe. Is this normal? Or baka may trauma ako dahil sa nakaraang mission? Oh wait, baka nga! Baka nga depress ako! Pero hindi eh... My heart beats abnormally whenever his near. Yung kabog sa dibdib na hindi nerbyos. What is it?

Natigil ang pag-iisip ko ng magsalita itong muli. Hindi ko namalayan na nasa second floor na pala kami.

"Come in. This will be our room." Ani nito.

"What? Anong 'our room' ka diyan?"

"You hear me right, baby Audrey."

"Tsaka, 'wag ka ngang mag baby sa akin. Ang astig astig ng trabaho ko, e baby mo lang ako?"

He laughs again.

"Also, I am not sleeping with you in this same room." Sumimangot ito.

"Why? We had a deal, remember?"

"Even so."

"I can't believe you, Audrey. Scammer ka pala."

"What?"

"Was I scammed by you? We had a deal. Liars go to hell, Audrey."

"Aba't! Tinatakot pa ako sa impyerno ha."

He laughed. "Come." Saka pumasok na ng tuluyan sa kwarto.

I am mesmerized by the beauty of his master's bedroom. It is a serene oasis of white. The walls were painted a crisp, clean white, which contrasted beautifully with the rich, dark wood of the furniture. The king-sized bed was dressed in white linens, with a fluffy white duvet and a plethora of soft white pillows. The bedside tables were also made of dark wood, with white ceramic lamps on each side.

'Is this a devil's room? It's so clean to be considered one.'

"Do you like it?"

I nodded. "Yes. It's so clean..."

"I knew you'll like it that's why I decided to repaint the room. Just like the old days. Now, settle yourself. If you want to wash, wash, or whatever will make you comfortable. I'll just arrange your things here."

I looked at him. "Why are you like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your actions and gestures."

He walked towards me. "By just agreeing to come here, you are making this devil happy."

I can see the sincerity in his eyes. My heart skip a beat. He is so near I can smell his scent and it is so comforting. Why am I feeling like this?

"You're so beautiful, Audrey." He utters.

I blushed to my surprise. I feel a sudden heat rush all over my body. A flashback of our kiss bombarded my mind in an instant.

"What are you doing, Zeeb?" I almost whispered as I gasp when he touch my chin.

"I can't help myself, I am so happy that you are here very near to me."

"What is it about me being near to you?"

"It's a very long story."

"I'm supposed to be on leave but-"

"Sssh, yes you are on your leave. Do whatever you want as long as you're within my sight."

"What the hell?"

He winked at me. "I'll leave your belongings here. I'll go down first. Settle yourself. Just go down whenever you're ready. I'll show you around then." Saka lumabas na.

I let out a deep sigh. Just what hell is going on? Gusto ko lang mag relax. Bakit ba kasi ako napapayag na sumama dito.

After looking around the room I go to the bathroom and upon looking I decided to take a bath immediately.

Napakaganda ng kanilang banyo.

It was immense, with plenty of space for every luxury imaginable. The centerpiece of the room was a grand bathtub, nestled in a nook beneath a large picture window. The tub was large enough to fit two people comfortably, with a smooth, white surface that gleamed in the light. Two white plush towels were draped over the edge of the tub, ready for use.

The floors and walls were tiled in a neutral gray color, which complemented the white porcelain of the sink, toilet, and bathtub. The sink was mounted on a large marble countertop, with a spacious mirror above it. A set of white cabinets and drawers provided ample storage for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.

Opposite the bathtub, a separate glass-enclosed shower stall stood ready for use, complete with a rain showerhead and multiple spray jets. Two white towels hung on hooks nearby, and a built-in bench offered a convenient spot to sit or place a towel.

To one side of the room, a plush white rug covered the floor, providing a cozy spot to stand while getting ready. A white vanity stool sat nearby, ready for use. A set of fluffy white towels were neatly folded on a shelf above the toilet.

While enjoying the beauty of his bathroom, the door opened without warning exposing my naked body to the person standing next to the door. 

Zeeb.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.2K 23
Consists of three young paranormal experts, the Paranormal Club of St. Chesterino State University has to solve different paranormal cases as part of...
174K 5.7K 54
Nabuo ang club dahil sa simpleng hilig. Ngunit dahil sa isang malagim na pangyayari, nanganganib na itong mabuwag. Ngayon, pilit nila itong pinag...
6.1M 267K 33
"...and the devil fell in love with you, the way he loves hell." This novel is inspired by real events. Highest rank in horror: Top 1 Highest rank...
23:57 By RAYKOSEN

Paranormal

1.1M 48K 40
May urban legend na kumakalat online. May sumpa raw sa Shibuya na tuwing sasakay ka sa last train ride ng 23:57PM ay magsisimulang magbago ang buhay...