MR Taetae♡ |Taekookff|

By taewithkookies69

A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Ju... More

Introduction
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡ [M]
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡ [M]
Not an Update😘
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡ [S.M]
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡ [M]
♡33♡
Seven for Taetae's hubby
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡[M]
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡Taetae in Millitary♡ (Sp Ep)
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡Taetae's Day♡ (Sp Ep)
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
Note an Update.
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡ [S.M]
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡

♡9♡

13.3K 622 65
By taewithkookies69

After chitchating for good 20 mins with Bogum taetae went into his room as he was missing his Mr Milkshake very much.

"Do you know what Mr kookie did with taetae h-he hired a Maths teacher for me I told him that I hate studies but he betray taetae will not talk to him, he is a bad guy and dada told me to stay away from bad people." He sniff and wipe his tears with his sweater paws after complaining to his beloved teddy.

He was blabbering nonstop when jungkook entered into the room with a wide smile.

"Oh you already here? How was your day?"  Jungkook asked sitting beside him.

But he looked away with a cute angry pout on his cherry lips.

"Tae I'm asking something."

"Lets Go Mr Milkshake we should not stay with strangers." He said climbing down the bed holding his teddy.

Jungkook laughed confused.

"What are you talking baby I'm your husband."

"Nww I don't know you,my husband ran away after leaving me with that scary uncle.... liar,cheater." He huffed and marched out from his chamber.

"Did he just denied to accept me his husband and wait what??  He called me cheater." Jungkook mumbled to himself in disbelief.

--------------------------------

"How old are you?" Taehyung asked to one of the pups playing in the royal playground of palace.

"I'm 8." The pup replied

"You?" He asked to another one.

"I'm 6."

"And you?"

"11."

"Ohhh so you all are younger than me yaayyyyy finally I got someone who call me hyung,obey my orders and bear my tantrums." He thought giggling.

The pups looked at him with confused bambi eyes.

Taetae cleared his throat and spoke.

"So little kids as you all are younger than me so you will call me hyung no no cute hyungie sounds better and from now I will teach you manners and etiquettes because I can sense you all are very naughty kids." He ordered sternly.

The little pups nodded scared.

"Ahh Finally Someone got scared from me." He thought smirking cutely.

"Ok now tell me what were you playing? Don't you know studies are Important." He asked acting strict.

"Sorry hyungie we will study after one cricket match." The pups said looking down.

Listening to this taetae's eyes lit up.

"Whattt??? Cricket? wooah Can I also playy please please." He asked showing his puppy eyes.

The pups looked at him confused.

"Oky." The agreed.

"Yayyy Now I'm gonna show you how a real player plays." He said proudly and shooed them away.

"Ready?" One of the pups asked

Taetae nodded his head excitedly holding the bat.

One of the pups whose name is hubert came running and throwed the ball towards him.

Taetae tried to hit the ball but he missed.

"Hihi try ball." Tae said smiling nervously.

Then hubert again came running and throwed the ball but this time taetae got out.

"Yayyyyy." The pups jumped giggling

"What yayyy huh? you guys don't know how to play he don't even know how to throw a ball exactly." Tae protest huffing.

"Just admit it na that you don't know how to play." Little kelly said laughing.

Taetae huffed angrily.

"How dare you insult me now see What I'm gonna do." He said and throw the bat out of the wall which landed straight on a guard's head who was on duty.

The pups wobbled their lips and began to cry loudly.

He panicked.

"Why are you crying? I did this because you insult taetae." He told them and gulp when they started crying more loudly.

"Oh God don't cry please." He said pleading.

"What's going on here?"

A sudden voice of his husband from behind make him shocked.

"Alpha your Luna is so bad he throwed our bat outside." Kelly told crying.

Jungkook looked at his luna with shocked expression who was hidding his face in embarrassment.

"Why he did this?" Jungkook asked the pups so done with his Naughty wife.

"He said he wants to play with us so we let him, but he can't able to hit and got out, in anger he throwed the bat." Hubert told rubbing his puffy eyes.

"Noo no Mr Kookie they are lying, I Did this because they make fun of taetae." Tae replied looking down with a sad pout.

Jungkook smiled at his cute wife.

"I'm really very sorry for my luna's behaviour.We can't blame him because he is also a baby like you." He said glancing at him.

Tae looked at him with angry frown.

"Okay If you are saying then we will forgive him." The pups bowed respectfully infront of their humble king.

"We are Sorry Luna for making fun of you." The apologised to him.

Taetae's mood lit up

"It's ok just don't do this again or else I will throw you all instead of your bat." He said stucking out his tongue.

The pups and jungkook looked at his duality with wide open mouth.

"Tae Behave." Jungkook scolded

"Your King will also go with you." Tae said glaring at his husband sassily and walked away swaying his hips.

Jungkook was looking at his disappearing figure with shock when someone called him.

"Ehm My Lord We found an injured guard at the gate." One guard told him.

"What? How?"

"He told us he got hit by a flying bat."

Jungkook sighed facepalming himself and gesture him to go.

------------------------------

Taekook and Bogum was sitting at the dining for the dinner.

Our Jungkookie was poking his cheeks in jealousy seeing his wifey giggling with his annoying cousin.

"Omo why you are so cute?." Bogum asked pinching taehyung's cheeks.

"Get off your hands jerk." Jungkook thought clenching his jaw.

"Hihi Taetae was born cute." Tae replied flipping his hairs.

"Hm Right and beside this you are extremely gorgeous." Bogum complimented staring at him.

Jungkook angrily bang on the table and stood up glaring at bogum.

"We are done, Tae lets go." Jungkook said holding his arms.

"But I'm not done my tummy needs more food." Taehyung whinned.

Jungkook's grip on his Arm got tighter.

"I don't like to repeat my words." He said gritting his teeths in anger.

"Let him eat Junglebook." Bogum said sternly but he gulp when jungkook gave a dark glare to him.

"Maintain a safe distance from my boy for your own safety." Jungkook warned him with deep husky voice.

"Oooo you are fighting for me so hot Mr Kookie." Taehyung complimented winking at his husband.

Jungkook sighed.

"Shut up Taehyung."

To be continue...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's getting boring😩😧
Tomorrow I will update
The Handmaiden (Jeon's Omega S2)
So there will be no update of Mr Taetae tomorrow.

Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 752 30
A TAEKOOK FF ........ IT CONTAINS :- INDIAN MARRIAGE LOVE ...
30.7K 2.3K 8
A story of jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung intense love story. where Kim taehyung make his ways in jungkook cold heart will his fragile heart. where h...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6K 155 5
The Phoenix a bird that when it dies it rises from the ashes and that's what I did, I was betrayed by someone and fell into the darkness of the Labyr...