𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

By -laheyswifey

"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
².14

10.

5K 132 31
By -laheyswifey

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

When Aurora told Stefan and Klaus what she did to her father they obviously had different reactions. Stefan tried to act like he didn't care but he did. Aurora was slipping right back to having no humanity at all and he knew Damon was scared that this was going to be the last time he was going to be able to reach her.

Once Aurora gave in completely there was no saving her. Her humanity was going to be gone for good and they couldn't have that.

Klaus as usual was proud and was actually impressed by the girl by it, he praised her tactics. Killing her fathers girlfriend was reckless and he liked that he needed someone like that on his side. He knew Aurora liked living that way but he also thought about what would happen if she turned it on.

He knew the girl was nothing like this with her humanity and that's why they all tried so hard on getting her back. Some part felt bad for her, he knew the curse set upon her witch bloodline. He knew what it was to live with a curse and he knew that whatever made her turn it off was caused by that curse.

It was cruel for someone to be given that curse but she was just too good at being bad and if Klaus was being honest there was no reason for the girl to turn it back on. She was cursed and it would continue to haunt her.

"Your uncle isn't happy about what happened..." Klaus teased the girl who sat in the passenger seat as always while they waited for Stefan to come out of the hotel.

"You told him?" She turned her head towards him.

"Figured it all by himself," Klaus defended.

"Of course..." Aurora rolled her eyes and turned to look out the window thinking about the past events that had been going on the last couple of days. She didn't care but they were definitely eventful.

"And what you did with your father definitely surprised me..."

"What's your goal? You want to sleep with me again it's that it? Just tell me that and we can avoid all this conversation "Aurora hated having to talk to people talking was deep to her when you talked with someone for hours you shared too much and she didn't want that.

She knew it would just stir feelings and she didn't want that. Talking was intamage that's how you got to know people and she didn't want to know them or let them know her. That's how friendships were created and friendships included love, something she could never have or feel.

"I wouldn't mind it but that's not my goal" Klaus actually found the girl's company pleasant. He shared the mutual feeling of not wanting to care for someone but that did make him feel lonely at times.

Everyone believed Klaus to be someone that was heartless and couldn't accomplish to have a bond with anyone but that was wrong he had many bonds that he had left in the past for many reasons.

"I don't want to talk I hate talking" the girl admitted but it was already obvious to Klaus so he chose to leave the girl alone for the rest of the remaining time they waited for Stefan and the car ride as well leaving the girl to her thoughts.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora wasn't looking forward to today's plan which required her to get her shoes dirty. That was her first worry; the second was the fact she had to be out with wolves on a full moon. Klaus had finally found a pack and planned to turn all of them into hybrids which she didn't care at all about.

She hadn't hated being with Klaus until now. Maybe her mood would change when Klaus allows her to kill a few wolves but that was the only thing she was looking forward to.

"Your niece is in a mood" Klaus broke the silence watching as Aurora walked ahead of them and Stefan walked next to him carrying Ray.

"When is she not? Welcome to reality" Stefan replied, not surprised.

"I can hear both of you perfectly clearly and I'm sorry I'm not the happiest about walking around in mud in my very expensive shoes and clothes and also the amount of very annoying mosquitoes flying around that I hear too well oh! And you two constantly arguing!" Aurora paused in her tracks turning to them making them stop as well.

"She is in a mood...I thought you were enjoying this?" Stefan began to tease as well knowing she was definitively in a mood.

"I was but right now I'm not so..." Aurora just swayed back around and continued to walk.

"So she's always like this?" Klaus whispered over to Stefan.

"Just when she doesn't get her way" Stefan whispered back hearing how the girl rolled her eyes.

They kept walking for a few more minutes until Klaus made them stop to make his entrance which Aurora thought was ridiculous but she would be lying if she said she didn't like making an entrance.

The three of them walked in sync, Aurora next to Klaus while Stefan headed in front dropping ray on the ground while the pack of wolves looked confused and some shocked.

"Ray! Oh, my God." One of them rushed to ray freaking out then looked up at the trio. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus stepped forward introducing himself.

"You're the hybrid." The woman realized looking at the man in terror.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic!" That's one of the reasons Aurora wanted to join Klaus; she wanted to be known like him everywhere he went he was feared and that's what she wanted.

That's why she had chosen to be with him.

"And you two are vampires..." the woman looked behind him to see Aurora then Stefan.

"Say it with a little more respect will you?" Aurora crossed her arms watching as the woman's face dropped in anger and came close which only made the vampire girl walk closer as well until she was stopped my klaus.

"No need to cause a scene, love..." Klaus then looked at the wolf. "Don't pick a fight you won't win. Go on aurora sit down"

Aurora just obeyed and walked over to a log and sat down waiting for her turn to kill werewolves. She wouldn't mind killing some; she just wanted something to take her mind off things.

What she had done the night before surprised her; she didn't think she was capable of something like that. She had killed her fathers girlfriend. The old her would've never even thought of something like that but she did it and it haunted her.

Every time the girl did something she was reminded every time that she could have avoided all this. It was crazy to her how different her life used to be.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Flashback Chicago 1881-

Aurora had just arrived at her home that she and her husband had been living in for some months now. Her marriage was recent as well and it was going well. There were some rough patches but it was normal with marriages or that's just what aurora thought.

The girl did some shopping to begin making dinner for Damon and Ben. Damon came over every Thursday to have some tea with Aurora and catch up. The man missed his daughter since she had moved and they arranged that then after their afternoon he had dinner with them then he left.

Today he had accompanied Aurora to get some things then helped carry them back to her home.

"What's on the menu today sweetie?" Damon asked just as he placed the stuff down.

"It's a surprise, I'll get to making the tea. What do you want today?" Aurora asked then opened the cabinet.

"Whatever is best with you" Damon replied smiling and sat down on the table to wait for her to make it.

When it was done, Aurora placed the two tea cups on the table.

"Actually I'm going to go use the restroom I'll be back" Aurora excused herself and walked to the end of the hall where the bathroom was.

Damon made sure she was completely gone and bit his wrist letting a few of his blood fall on her tea. It was his tactic he offered to come over then made sure to put his blood in every liquid possible in her house. He had already done it with all their liquor and now he had moved on to the other things.

He got up and started rumahinh through her stuff to find something and he did. It was a strange bottle and it smelled weird. Before he questioned too much he made sure to drop some blood in that as well and put it back immediately.

"Dad?" He paused hearing the girl and he turned around immediately.

"I was looking for the sugar...what's this Rory?" He showed the bottle knowing it was something weird.

Aurora just sighed and walked towards him, taking the bottle away from him. "I was going to tell you about this..."

"Are you sick or something? That's medicine..." Damon then took the girl into his hold trying to inspect her. "Rory what's wrong I can fix it..."

"It's nothing dad that's so...it's so I can get pregnant. We've been struggling and I saw a physician about it and he told me that I'm fine. '' Aurora assured her father and moved him away from her.

Aurora always noticed her father was paranoid about her getting sick or hurt. Even as a little girl whenever she scraped her knee he always gave her 'medicine' which was medicine but with some of his blood in it to cure her. To Aurora, that's just how the world worked when she was a child.

Her dad could fix anything.

Then eventually she knew that his blood cured and he never tried to cure her again whenever she was sick or at least she thought so. Damon still did it because he was paranoid of losing aurora.

"Pregnant?" Damon's face lit up with joy but auroras didn't.

"Don't get your hopes up I haven't been able to...just don't bring it up please?" It had been a sensitive topic with the couple lately and she wanted the dinner to go well.

"I won't, I promise sweetie. I'm here for you okay though? Don't forget I'm always here for you" Damon placed his hand on the girl's arm and she just nodded going in for a hug.

Life had been a wreck for her for a while with the pregnancy topic but she was trying her best but she didn't know how much she had left to give.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

After Damon and Aurora had their usual talk she made dinner then Ben got there and they had dinner as usual everything went well until Damon's tongue slipped and he said the one thing Aurora had told him not to.

"You told him?" Ben looked over to Aurora, dropping his fork to the table.

"I..."

"She didn't mean it was my fault for snooping around" Damon tried to cover for the girl but still didn't like the tone he was using to talk to aurora.

"Excuse me" Ben got up from the table and went down to the hallway and Aurora just got up as well.

"You should go..."

"Rory is everything okay? Are you okay here? You can come with me..."

"Dad I'm fine" she immediately interfered, not wanting him to continue assuming stuff. "We're just going through a rough patch we want a kid really bad and we keep failing so maybe it's best for us to be alone for now"

"Yeah..." Damon got up from the table still not convinced and Aurora began to lead him out.

When they reached the door Damon turned to say something. "Rory I'm serious if you need me I'm here no matter the reason"

"I'm okay dad I promise" aurora assured and Damon just frowned there was something going on he knew it he knew too well.

"I love you Rory" he said, placing a kiss on her head.

"I love you too" she smiled as he let go and walked out the door.

Aurora was almost in tears her dad couldn't find out about the things that had been happening. He would kill Ben and she didn't want that. She knew it was rough on him and she had to be patient with him.

She took a few seconds to gather herself then went back to the dinning room where Ben now stood.

"I had no option to tell him I'm sorry but I promise he won't do anything about it. I know you hate how he is too involved but that's just who he is, okay? He just cares..."Aurora stopped immediately when the man started to approach her and she almost flinched when he brought his hands up.

"It's okay...I understand it's ok" he brought the girl into his arms but it wasn't the same anymore she felt so unsteady in his arms a lot had happened since they got married and she felt like it was going to ruin them.

She didn't want it to happen. Aurora cared and loved him way too much and so did he but something was changing him.

End of flashback.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora had zoned out most of the time until it was time to kill them. Once she was done she went to sit down again next to Ray who was freaking out but she ignored him.

The killing had gotten her mind off things but now it was back again. She hated to think it made her feel things she didn't want to.

"They're all dead..." Ray said, breathing heavily, making aurora turn to him seeing how his eyes were bleeding.

"What the hell..." she cursed and got a closer look once the two men heard the girl finally speak they turned to see what she was seeing.

"Something is wrong" Klaus walked over to him getting a closer look as well.

"That shouldn't be happening should it?" Stefan asked from far away. Aurora had noticed Stefan acting weirder than usual but she just chose to ignore because well he was Stefan.

But there was something about his face he seemed guiltier than usual. There was something else bothering him; it wasn't the killing, it was something else.

Suddenly Aurora snapped out of her thoughts when the wolf snapped up showing his wolf features growling at Stefan.

"What is wrong with him?!" Aurora snapped up only causing the wolf to turn to her and go to attack her but Stefan immediately sped towards them pushing the wolf away from her.

One thing Damon and Stefan saved Aurora from being hurt they knew it just brung many memories back and yes it would make her feel something but they would never do that to the girl it was cruel.

When Stefan pushed the wolf away he ran away making Klaus groan in frustration.

"What are you waiting for?! go get him!" He ordered Stefan.

"I'm going to" Aurora said, now feeling uneasy.

"No Rory stay he'll hurt you" Stefan stopped the girl but she ignored and followed behind him.

Aurora might act tough and pretend she could care less about Damon and Stefan but she cared too much and only felt safe with them. Aurora was always treated like a child until she turned both Damon and Stefan babied her too much and she grew up depending on them too much.

Since Aurora felt uneasy and not comfortable she followed Stefan because that's just who she was familiar with. He knew her and knew why she felt the way she did after Ray tried to attack her.

She knew klaus klaus wouldn't let any of the wolves actually kill her but she didn't feel safe with him she didn't know him that way and he didn't know her so she followed Stefan through the woods but she paused when Stefan did.

"What's wrong?" She asked, noticing Stefan was worried but as soon as he heard the girl speak he immediately told her to be quiet.

He was listening to something she noticed so she tried to listen as well. There were many things she could hear like some leaves cracking the water falling down from a waterfall and many animals around but then something else stood out: familiar voices.

It was her father and...Elena?

"Is that who I think..." Stefan put up his finger to Aurora's mouth making her stop.

"You can't tell no one..." Stefan whispered and she remained shocked. Elena was alive, she was dumb to believe otherwise since well her father fed her blood but she had forgotten all about it.

"Oh you're so dead if Klaus finds..."

"Would you be quiet?! They can hear us!" Suddenly Stefan was paused by someone speeding to them which happened to be none other than Damon. "Thanks a lot Rory"

"He's the one that keeps following us like a stalker blames him!" Aurora defended and then turned to her father.

"Brother...Rory" Damon greeted both of them.

"What the hell are you doing here Damon?" Stefan sighed in frustration.

"Thought we should get a camping getaway!" Damon humored but stopped as soon as he saw how unimpressed both of them were. "Right..."

"You need to stop, Damon! stop doing this stop finding us!" Stefan pleaded.

"I can't, I need to save you both and this is the perfect opportunity so let's go!" Damon tried to go near Aurora but she snapped back.

"Come closer and I'll go find Elena and kill her," Aurora warned, making Damon pause. "Stop looking dad I told you"

"What's wrong? There's something wrong I can see it in you Rory just come with me please" there was something wrong with Aurora but she was too stubborn to admit.

Her body wouldn't allow her to feel.

"Nothing I'm fine leave me alone! Just leave us alone go back with Elena live out your sick fantasy life that's what you've always wanted just leave!" Aurora was making too much noise and Stefan was worried Klaus could hear them but instead ray did.

He sped right to Aurora biting her neck making her scream. Damon and Stefan spent no time and went to get the wolf away from her once again. Stefan fought off the wolf while Damon went to check on aurora.

"No! No, no, no..." Damon took a look at her neck noticing how bad the bite was but then moved his eyes to her face noticing she wasn't impacted by the bite but by the way Ray attacked her. "Rory it's ok you're okay...can I hold you?"

Aurora just flinched away and went to walk the other way but Damon sped in front of her making her flinch.

"It's ok it's me but Rory you're going to start hallucinating so please just let me help you...you don't want to see the hallucinations trust me it hurts more..."

Aurora didn't reply; she was frozen; the impact of the attack left her in shock. There were too many things being poured into her head and the venom of the bite wasn't making it any better.

"Please leave me alone," Aurora pleaded, trying to get away. "Just please leave me alone!" She then began to rush away and Damon just let her. He didn't know how to comfort her; he knew what she was feeling at that very moment and he didn't know how to be there for her.

"Why the hell would you let her leave?!" Stefan rushed to him after fighting with ray. "She doesn't know her way back! She was bitten and it's about to turn dark! She needs to be healed soon!"

"Okay fine we'll split up..."

"No! You go home take Elena and go home I have Rory I'll go get Klaus you leave!" Stefan tried to persuade him but knew it was going to be impossible.

"No, I have to find her..."

"No damon go! Klaus will find her, he'll heal him and all will be good just go!" The younger brother continued and eventually Damon gave in.

Stefan was right Klaus was better at finding people. He was the best shot at finding aurora in the woods.

"If you call me later and my daughter is not alive I swear to god Stefan I will kill you!" Damon threatened Stefan before speeding away.

Stefan knew that Damon believed that she didn't care for Aurora but he did. She was his niece and he loved her a lot but being around her reminded him too much of the person he was before something he didn't want to be.

Stefan had to find Aurora; he couldn't let her die; his best bet would be to go get Klaus to help him.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora wandered off into the woods. The bite was too deep. It was progressing quickly and soon the venom was going to reach her heart and she was going to die but for now the allusions had begun again.

"No...he didn't mean to..." she whispered to herself holding her hand up to her neck. The feeling was so familiar she had promised herself she would never put herself in that position ever again.

Even though she was a vampire, Aurora hadn't fought with anyone ever at least not with a man or someone stronger than her. It took her a while to allow her father to hug her or even come near her. She hated being around anyone because she was afraid they would hurt her.

Hurt her like he did.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Flashback Chicago 1882-

"Ben, we're trying and that's the good thing we don't have to be so hard on ourselves we're going to be okay!" Once again like always the couple had the same argument they had every day.

Aurora didn't understand why it was so hard for her to get pregnant but she was getting tired and Ben was as well. At first he was really supportive of her and he was the one comforting her but he lost his patience and had now begun to yell at her.

"We've been trying for three months, aurora it's impossible!" He continued to yell at the girl who was close to tears.

"Then we keep trying..." She lowered her voice and went to approach him. "Ben we want this, we want this so bad we can't give up..."

"No! This was your idea! I told you to wait but you convinced me and I got stuck in the fantasy of having a family as well as you and now after doing that to me you can't even give me that?!" The man then paused seeing how her tears finally dropped. "I don't know how much longer I can try Rory"

"But we can't give up, the doctor said it's..."

"He just sweet talks to you so we keep spending money aurora! It's not working, nothing is you're..." Ben immediately stopped himself not believing what was about to escape his mouth which only hurt the girl more who was in tears.

"Say it Ben , you're already thinking about it. You think I'm broken..." she couldn't believe what their marriage had become. It was almost like it was impossible there was no way that the sweet guy she met turned into this. "Say it!"

"Rory I didn't mean..."

"Yes you did! You keep blaming me! You keep saying it's my fault when you want this too! I'm trying Ben so hard I am trying but you keep putting the blame on me. Has it ever occurred to you that I'm not the problem and you are..."

Aurora paused not because of her words and not because of him being hurt but because he raised his hand to slap her. She just held onto her face and froze. She didn't know what to do or how to react.

Mainly because she never even dreamed of this happening Ben wasn't capable of it or at least the version she met of him. Tears still fell onto her face while she processed and he did as well.

He didn't know what drove him to do that all he knew is he felt angry at something and he didn't know what.

"Rory I'm..." Ben tried to get close but she flinched away. "Rory please I'm sorry I really didn't mean to. I don't know what happened, I would never hurt you..."

"Why..." she let out a sob, finally letting go of her face.

"I don't know my love...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to Rory please let me hug you please...I'm sorry" he just kept approaching her slowly and he noticed she didn't move away.

He then placed his hands on her arms bringing her closer and embraced her. "I'm so sorry please forgive me I am sorry..."

Aurora just stayed there still in shock. She didn't understand why Ben would've never done something like that; she didn't understand anything that was happening to them. It was almost like they were cursed.

"Rory..." he then took her face into his hands making her look at him. "You are my life and I love you with all my heart you know this and I will continue to love you baby or no baby I promise. I didn't mean to hurt you Rory I'm sorry"

He then pressed his forehead against hers beginning to cry as well. "I'm sorry" a little sob left his mouth and Aurora finally moved.

Her hands were brought up to his face as well comforting him.

"It's okay we're okay we're going to be okay..." she repeated over and over in her head.

She didn't know what it was but they were going to overpass this curse that was set upon them.

End of flashback.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

"He didn't mean to...dad..." Rory continued to wander to the woods while it began to get darker.

She had tripped on a rock and was now laying on a log still hallucinating. She sometimes screamed and talked since she believed whatever she was hallucinating was actually happening which made it easier for Klaus to find her.

"Aurora..." Klaus immediately rushed to her seeing the state she was in. He knelt down and took the girl's body into his hold.

"No, no, no!" Aurora tried to fight her way off him.

"No aurora it's me it's just me you're okay..." Klaus tried to soothe and held her hands with his hand keeping her from fighting her way off him.

Klaus didn't know what the girl was hallucinating but it must've been bad and he needed to stop it. He bit into his arm and shoved it on her mouth. The blood made Aurora snap and immediately bit into his wrist.

Aurora then stopped trying to fight her way off him so Klaus let go. He wanted to see what was going on. He knew it was wrong of him but curiosity got the best of him and entered her head and he saw everything.

It was too easy to see the girl was weak and didn't fight him and he just saw everything until Aurora finally regained consciousness and pushed herself off him.

"What the hell..." she immediately got up and Klaus snapped up to help her.

"Are you alright now?" Klaus moved her head inspecting the bite that was now healed.

"I'm fine!" She snapped, pushing him away. "You...you saw...I felt you"

"I didn't mean to..."

"I swear if you tell anyone of what you saw..."

"Aurora I won't. I promise" he immediately stopped her. He was never going to tell anyone what he saw.

He was disgusted by it but he obviously understood it was something she didn't like to speak about so he promised not to speak a word ever about it.

"Who was he..."

"Stop, I don't want to talk about it" she immediately stopped him. "I'm fine he's dead it's fine where's Stefan?"

Klaus just sighed and gestured to her to follow him. He didn't know what to do but he believed Stefan might but the only thing Aurora did was stay close to Stefan like that was enough for her.

There was more to the story he believed but he didn't know what. He didn't know why he would do what he did to Aurora but it was cruel.

The scene he saw in her head was cruel.

A/n- hii I didn't take that long to update right?

Her backstory is so cruel but this not even the most of it.

How are you guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 829 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
3.1K 118 9
"ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ" Oc x rafael withe
163K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
91.9K 2.2K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...