Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 11

6.6K 340 87
By FlowerVine98

***Don't want to cut the flow, hope you all will like the episode. Hereafter the update would be either in weekend or next week. Take care dears***

Arjun Pov:

         🔹🔸Past continues 🔹🔸

"Hello" I says.

"Who... Is.. Is this?" I heard a stuttering voice.

"This is arjun"

"Which arj.... Am sorry sorry..."

"Yes tell me" I heard her voice after sometime

"Are you alone now?" I asked her.

"Uhh?"

"I meant are you alone now?" I aksed her whereas varshini started to glare at me.

"Y.. Yes tell me" I heard her.

"See, I want to tell you the very important thing. I know the news which am going to share is an heart shattering one. But please don't think it otherwise. Okay let me put it straight, I..... Ca... Actullay love someone else, so I can't marry you. But.. Mu.. My dad is not accepting it, so I want you to say no to the marriage. Look if we both ended up together, I won't be able to accept you forever. That life would be just a simple plain stranger life if we both ended up together. Our both lives would be in ruined. I would never love you forever, as am loving some other girl. I hope you understand it. Just say no to this marriage from your side. I couldn't able to say since my dad got cardiac arrest recently, it would be better if you say by yourself. Then my dad definitely will say no."I says.

Only to hear the silence.

" Are you there I know it's difficult for you to say no. But we both don't want to ruin for lives. "

"I... I.. Will say... On enga... Engagement before everyone." I heard her voice.

"Thank you s...." before even I complete the line went died.

It might be difficult for her.

'I really hate to break someone heart.'

"You are a heart breaker arjun." vinoth says.

"Senior, am so happy." varshini says while hugging me.

I nods at her.

Atlast.

"Okay it's getting late, varshini first yous should reach your home and inform me okay." I says while stopping the auto for her.

"Bye senior" she says before leaving.

                   ____________

Its that day, that so called engagemnt day.

"Senior, take care bye" I heard her through the phone. Varshini went to her relative home, that is better.

"You shouldn't travel this long dad" I says while keeping my mobile.

"Today is my only one son's engagement, how will I miss it?"

"Arjun appa that's why I asked you to postponed this to 2 months. But you, you want to finish it up the engagement within a week. So now we all going to that far. Already we have been travelled for past 5 hours. My whole body is aching." maa says.

"Uncle I think we should stop somewhere, so that we all can have snacks." vinoth says

"I want everything to happen in auspicious time so we need to reach there beforehand, just sit and have this juice." dad says while passing the juice bottle to us.

"As if it's going to work out" Tarun  murmurs.

"Maybe we should bought varshini too" vinoth says slowly.

I looked away.

"Here we are. " Appa says as soon as the car stops.

I get down from the car only to see the house.

"Arjun appa, did they accepted for the dowry?. How much they are giving...." mumma started.

"Am not here to sell my son." Appa says while walking inside the home, whereas we all followed him.

We all then entered inside the house, only to see many members were sitting on the floor.

"Oh this is the groom. He is very handsome. Somewhere our yazhini has luck it seems."

"Yazhini has lucky"

"Dude who is that yazhini?" Tarun asked me.

"Even i don't know" I says.

"Arjun are you for real?"

"Its the bride name." vinoth says while taking his seats. Beside him I took my seat.

"I think we all can get started with the function." dad says.

With that dad asked me to take  different seat, beside me there is one more chair which it's for her.

"Call for the bride" I heard the iyaar voice.

To which an aunty nods and walked inside some room.

I looked other side, why I have to worry about this.

After sometime I felt that someone is sitting beside me.

I looked at my side only to see a girl who is plump.

"Arjun appa what is this?" maa started.

"Just be silent" dad says.

My friends looked at me.

"Machan I think arjun you are great escape, by loving varshini. Or else you would have ended up with this overweight girl." tarun says with a little laugh.

I glared at him.

"Tarun you are not a child"

Tarun glared at vinoth.

I looked at her, who in turn smiled at my dad.

"H..hiii"i started to say.

So that atleast she will start her mission of cancelling the marriage.

"H.... H.. Hi" she replied.

" Everyone silent" iyaar says.

"With two family acceptance, before God. Selvi Yazhini, and Selvan Arjun both are going to get enga..." with that iyaar started.

Why she is not at all stoping this

"Mmmm" I tried to speak only to be cut off by my dad who asked me to stop spekiang.

After sometime my dad and her dad changed the garland.

"Now it's the time for you both to kneel down to get the blessings from everyone." iyaar asked us to kneel down.

'I looked at vinoth who is looking as confused as me.'

Why the heck she is not opening her mouth. If we just exchanged the ring means we are gonna engaged.

I looked at her who is speaking something with a small girl.

'Maybe she will tell now.' i kept consoling myself.

"You can exchange the rings" dad said to me I looked at him.

"Coemon arjun, go" with that dad pushed me towards her. Who is standing now lonely.

Okay perfect time ask her.

"Say n..."

"Yazhini here" one lady says while giving her the ring. Even yazhini took the ring and turned towards me.

What the fuck is happening here?

"You said that y..." again my dad cut off me.

Shit.

"Comeon arjun first put the ring" I heard him.

'I can't, I can't marry her. Why did she said then that she will say in the function as no to the marraige. But here she is not even opening her mouth?. Why?'

"Arjun comeon" Appa slowly says whose face started to change. Oh no.

With that I just put the ring on her finger and stood lifelessly. My friends were seeing me with a regret face.

' She is ugly' my one mind said.

I can't live with this girl. I can't as I already love one girl.

"Now it's your time yazhini" one lady says at her. To which she nods and took the ring from that lady and showed her hand towards me.

Her face has the tint smile.

' Why she is smiling?, it means she isnt going to day anything.... God'

"Comeon mapilai don't be shy." one lady commented from the crowd.

"Fast"

My dad took my hand showed it to her with that she put the ring in my finger.

                         _________

"What is happening arjun?" Tarun aksed me as soon as I left the hall.

"I don't know" I says frustratedly I just removed the exchanged ring immediately from my finger and  thrown it somewhere on the ground.

"Arjun calm down" vinoth says.

"Arjun for you definitely she will not suit dude" Tarun says while tapping my shoulder.

"Maybe she will say no hereaf..." vinoth started

"Are you for real vinoth. Even after seeing her, are you telling me that she is going to stop this marriage. Haven't you seen her, who is smiling like buffoon while this function. How can a lady would be like her?. How can someone can play in someone life like her? "

" I will meet he now and will ask her straight away. "i says and wLked inside the house.

After searching lots of rooms I happened to see her who is walking inside some room.

I immediately started to walk towards the room but I was stopped by an lady.

" Comeon you shouldn't meet her hereafter. Since the marriage is just in a 10 days." an lady says.

"I want to meet her" I slowly says to which that aunty smiled and leaves me.

Thank God.

I immediately entered into the room.

"Ya..." I stopped calling her name.

"You said that yazhini is going to stop this whole marraige?. But the engagement is just happened without any problem?" I heard a lady voice.

"Yes that was what she said. But after seeing his picture she changed her mind."

"But how will she live her life there?. Its her life right?. You are her mom right, why don't you make her understand?"

"I tried, but she never accepted. For her, she already started to like the groom."

"But you said that he clearly said that he is in love with some other girl?"

"Yes but I tried to persuade her with this. But all she said is, that she will take care about this."

"But how will she?. Even arjun already said it right?. Even she said yesterday that she will say no to his dad before everyone. But she didn't said anything like that, instead she got the ring exchanged. I don't udersyand, that how will she survive the life there? ".

" Even am worried about it a lot about her. I Don't know, what an going to do. I just didn't opened up this with her dad. As she don't allows me, all she want is arjun now. Now am worrying why did I even proceeded with this proposal, even arjun is like my son. Am really feeling bad now."

"Even for a speech if we say that they both ended up marrying each other means. Won't arjun confront her?. Then what will yazhini say regarding that phone call. Am really worried about this."

"I asked her the same question. But she said like she will pretend like she never knows it before the marraige."

"But how could she act like that?. He knows right? He spoked with her"

"Yes but we heard the saying right, Try and try till you succeed. So she is going to lie the same with him till he accept her that she don't know behind his hate if at all he hates her."

"But it's really not good thing to marry someone who is loving some other person" that lady says.

What is it?

Where is that witch?

Where is she?

I tried to look some other places but no she is nowhere to see.

Fuck.

"It's getting late arjun. We have to reach our place" dad says.

I nods at hima nd walked along with him.

                       __________

"Are you insane or what arjun appa?" maa shouts as soon as we reached our relative home since it is already late.

"What happened?"

"How could you do this to my son. Look at him how handsome my son is. But have you seen that girl?. She is the ugliest creature I have seen in this world. Gosh how will i go and show her as my daughter in law to anyone after the marraige?"

"How will my son will accept her as the wife and how will he live with her?" she kept asking the question.

Without giving any heads up I just walked out of the house, I hear my mom's calling voice but I didn't give any heads up to that.

All did is just walked out of the house. And I called varshini.

I waited for a 5 mins only to hear my crying varshini, vinoth or tarun might be informed. Since I didn't attended her call for sometime.

"She betrayed varshini. But I will do something else"

"No senior it's fine. We can't do anything"

"No varshini i will do something. I need you in my life. Better reach chennai tomorrow we both will meet my dad and I will persuade him varshini."

"No senior..."

"Arjun your dad is not in a good condition." vinoth started by standing beside me.

"I will take care about that vinoth. I thought that girl will help me, but seem that girl has some other plan. Now I will make everything as right. "

"Arjun no...."

"I will make it right this time varshini. I need you varshini in this life, If am going to have a wife means it's going to be You only varshini." I says at her.

She hummed with her crying voice.

"But your dad won't accept me senior" she says while bidding the bye to me.

"I will make everything right varshini" with that i kept my phone down.

I walked inside the home only to meet my relatives.

"Hi Anna, enjoying it seems."

"Arjun, here only we are going to stay until the marriage finish" I heard dad voice.

"Aopa I won't".

"Here in the famous kovil your marraige is going to happen."

"But it's our only son marraige why are you doing like this? Aren't we need to invite our relatives?"maa aksed dad.

" Your life is finished arjun. Seems your dad is in full mode" Tarun murmurs slowly.

"I can't marry her Tarun. I want to meet varshini."

"We will meet her soon. We will do something arjun. Maybe we should persuade that girl" vinoth said.

"It's of no use....." with that I said everything.

"How could a girl like her lives in this world?. She definitely wanted you just for your handsomeness arjun. She is not a good woman, she is a evil girl who is not suited for you in anyway." Tarun says.

I nods at him.

Next day I tried to meet varshini, but Mom Happened to fall sick. So we all stayed in hospital for next 2 days.

" What we are going to do arjun? "

" Varshini is not at all picking the phone calls"i worryingly says.

"Maybe she is thinking that you left her arjun."

"No no... I can't, I need her" I says. With that we three travelled to Chennai by saying something to my dad and mom.

After 4 hours we all reached our place.

I straight away gone towards varshini's home. But no the house is locked.

I tried calling the neighbour house. But even no one is present there.

"Arjun anna, what are you doing here?" I heard sindhu's voice.

"Sindhu, varshini said that she will be reaching the home before two days. But why she is not here till now the house is locked?" I asked her.

They both are a friends, she is the house owner daughter.

"Anna don't you kn... Know it?"

"Wh.. What I don't know?"

"Varshini...... I.. I... Is.. N.. No. More anna." she said making my whole world to stop.

"What.. Are you saying sindhu. I think you are saying about someone else..."

"No Anna, varshini's dad called me told the information. We couldn't able to go there since it's very long distance to reach there. Until then they won't wait to do.." that girl is saying something. But I just kneel down on the road.

"But why, how did she died?" I asked her with tears.

"She... H.. Hanged herself Anna.... Su.. Suicide" sindhu says while crying. And she left me.

"Arjun what happened?" I heard vinoth voice.

"Var..varshini she died."

"She suicide...." I couldn't able to complete my sentence.

"But why?"

"I know it's be a... Because of me only... S.. She everytime will say that if she couldn't able to end up with me then she will die..... But... Now she.... Really did that?... Why... Just because..... I would have done something to marry her right?. Why didn't she accepted that?. Why why..... Why why.... " I shouts.

" If only if only that bloody girl said no to this marraige means my varshini would have been alive. It all because of her.... "

" It's all because of her. "

" She is the reason. "

I shouts.

" I love you varshini. Why didn't you believe your arjun varshini? "

" Why you didn't believed your arjun that he will do something to make dream to become true, as in our marriage. "

                    ____________

" Tie the thaali" I heard iyaar voice.

After that day I taken this decision, to marry this betrayed creature. Just to show the hell life. She wants the love from me right, she will never get anything from me. But one thing she will get is the hatred.

'I will show you the hell' with that I tied the three knots.

After marraige, iyaar aksed us to play few games but I just get down from the manamaedai.

"Mapilai what happened?" I heard some ladies voices.

"Arjun you took a wrong decision Arjun. This is life arjun, we could ghabe persuaded your dad with all the happenings and Could have stopped the marrai...."

"I want to show her the hell vinoth and I will show her hereafter." I says with vinoth whereas Tarun looks sad.

"But arj..."

I aimlessly started to roam inside the temple.

I seen the doctor he also came here to attend the marriage. He is dad's best friend.

"Doc..." I stopped calling him since he is speaking with dad.

I don't want to meet my dad, so I thought of walking away but I stopped only to hear their talks.

"Atlast it's seems after a big drama you somehow made your son to accept the marraige?" I heard doctor's voice.

I stopped in my tracks.

What?. Maybe they are referring something el...

"Yes doctor, thank you soo much. Its all because of you. Only because of you. Your one lie, your one lie of me had the second cardiac arrest literally...." dad stopped since he noticed me.

"Arjun we were talking about my health con...."

"Stop, I don't even want to call you as my dad. You don't know what mistake you have done. Just becauss of you, just because of you I lost my love. And uncle you, are you a doctor?. How could you lie in such a way. You know right I can go and file a case against you?. You both are such a.... I don't even have words to describe you. Hereafter in this life I will never be my old self paa. You destroyed my life with your own hands. Be happy now. Just be happy. But one thing paa, I will never accept that girl who is my so called wife. I will never accept her. And I will never be your old son dad. " I said.

" Arjun please stop, am sorry. Your dad is sorry, but she is a good girl arjun. Please accept her, I will... "but I didn't give heads up to anything. All I did is walked out of the temple and entered into the car. And waited for the whole drama to finish up.

Once we all came to our house, everyone asked both of us to step into the house by taking the foot at the same time. But all I did is just leaved her before even she keep her foot.

I want to show her that how she is going to live this life.

I maybe married to her, but she is never going to be my wife. That position is only for my varshini who is no more.

All I miss is my varshini.

The girl whom I loved, will be always loving her. She is the only girl for me.

Now am thinking why did she even loved me, if only she didn't loved me back she should have been alive now.

Love you varshini.

            🔹🔸PAST ENDS🔹🔸

Even after 9 years my so called wife is still trying to get my love. But I will never show it to her.

I will never.

After marraige I tried to search about varshini parents, atleast to meet her parents to convey my sorry. But no I couldn't able to find her. They shifted to some other places, since the place whee they reside in chennai is kept reminding about varshini to them.

Even I stopped, because I know I can't even able to stand before her parents. Am the one who they should hate.

Because of me, their daughter is died.

Others my say that yazhini did all this to just to have me. Why don't you accept her. But no, I can't accept her, am not some non living things. Am a living human being. And because of her I don't have my varshini in this world.

I only named Varun. Since its the combition of our both names. This is the least I could do for her.

This life is only for you varshini.

For the mistake which I did

For not saving you.

For not taking care of you.

For your death.

Am sorry.

Your senior is sorry.

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️

Atlast the arjun's past is out. What you guys are feeling now?

Please do comment💕

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
960K 67.7K 69
You are angry I know, I know I was wrong, I did wrong, if you are mad then hit me, slap me, punch me, hurt me physically, I would bear that, but don'...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
211K 14.4K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...