Lauren Jauregui Imagines 3

Por HeToldTheMoon

Part 3 because I have too many in part 2 Mais

Always love
Safe and Sound
Family
Find yourself short
Cinderella- Sleeping Beauty
Cure to Cancer
New
Guppy
Bunny
Love
New
New
Love Story
I will not leave you
Research
New

17251 words

1K 21 3
Por HeToldTheMoon

(Ageplay. G!P Lauren and Camila
In a world where all people know and respect ageplay)

Lucy was leaving for a work trip this evening, deciding to leave her little girl with her most trusted friend.

Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren was a caregiver, herself and had a little of her own. Her little is Camila Cabello, who ranged from three years old to around five.

Y/N was introduced to the home a few hours before her Mama would leave her, the baby girl attached to her hip and not wanting to part from her.

Lauren was very surprised when she saw her. She was so very cute and small, much smaller than her own little girl.

Camila ran to her, trying to play with her, but the little angel was much too small to understand.

She just clutched her Mama's leg and hid from the older girl.

"Hey, you're fine. Don't give me that shit, Y/N." Lauren lifted an eyebrow at Lucy's choice of words, watching the woman lift the baby girl into her arms.

The little one slipped her hand into the woman's shirt, reaching down her bra.

"No, no. You have your bottles, baby. You're a big girl, remember? I can't nurse you while I'm gone. You're going to have to get used to your bottles, honey." Lucy was trying to get the baby to understand, but Y/N just softly sniffled.

Silent tears fell down her face and the Cuban looked away, not wanting to be accused of being "overbearing" with her ways of caring for littles. She had already been told she was.

But, Lucy left that evening and that baby girl refused to leave from the spot she found herself in. She was hiding under Lauren's bed, a small enough space that not even Cleo, the dog could fit in.

But somehow, the tiny girl crammed her way into the far side underneath it.

"Y/N/N, honey come on. Don't you want your bottle?" Lauren shook the girl's bottle, hoping the sound would be enough for her to hear.

But there wasn't even a little glimpse from her. Y/N had her back to Lauren, only small sniffles leaving her. She was obviously crying, making the Cuban's heart break even more.

Clearly the baby hadn't been without her mother's milk for this long and clearly Lucy had been trying to get her off of it so that it wasn't so hard for her right now.

But Y/N was so little. So very little that she needed her Mama. She was the smallest little Lauren had ever seen.

"Mommy... Y/N/N scawed?" Camila pointed to the space under the bed.

"Yes, baby... she's scared." The woman sighed out, stroking her little girl's hair.

"Can you do a big girl thing for Mommy? Just real quick."

"Uh huh!" Camila nodded rapidly, smiling.

"Can you grab me Y/N/N's bag from downstairs?" The brunette nodded and ran downstairs, making her Mommy smile.

Lauren looked to the tiny form under the bed, reaching out and placing a hand on the girl's arm.

Y/N let out an audible cry, curling up further into the wall.

"Shh, sweetheart. You're fine, what's wrong? Do you just miss your Mama? I know you do." The Cuban decided that softly speaking to the girl was better than staying in silence.

Camila returned with that bag, Y/N looking up when she heard the soft tune of the music box within her bear.

"Look, Mama!" Camila softly gasped, looking at the girl who was slowly reaching for her bear.

"No, baby. Try to get her to come out." Lauren told the brunette, making her nod.

"Comes out." She slowly coaxed her out of her hiding place, finally getting her fully out when she had taken Y/N's favorite blanket out of her bag.

The oldest was quick to put some pillows under the bed so that the girl couldn't go back to her hiding place.

Y/N sniffled, rubbing her eye and suckling on her thumb. Lauren slowly reached out to the tiny girl, watching her body language.

Clearly the girl wasn't ready for touch, yet. So, the caregiver just gave her those comfort items.

"Ahh!" The girl cried and squirmed when Lauren had lifted her up to lay her on the changing table.

"Hey, hey. Stop it. Y/N, stop!" She caught her just before she could squirm off the changing table.

The girl's bottom lip trembled at the woman's shout, tears falling down her face.

"I know you're very little right now, sweetheart. And I know that you don't know me or Camila, but your Mama trusted us very much so that you could stay here while she works." She spoke to her, finding that when she talked Y/N had less likely of a chance to throw a fit.

She worked quickly, getting the girl out of her soaked diaper.

"You must be very confused and scared, but you're okay. You're just fine, beautiful girl." Lauren stroked her stomach with her freehand, keeping her still as she wiped her down with a wipe.

She was trying to stop those little squirms from the girl, which finally stopped when Camila had given her one of her toys.

"Mama she wikes it." The brunette pointed out, watching with those chocolate brown- doe eyes of her's. She was fascinated in Y/N, wanting nothing more than to be a big sister to her.

She wanted to help her Mommy care for her, she wanted to be friends with Y/N.

"Thank you, baby. You've made her feel a lot better." Lauren smiled, knowing that Camila was trying her best.

The little one stopped squirming, more fascinated in the toy in her hands. She examined it very closely before deciding to bring it to her mouth.

"No, silly. S'not food!" Camila giggled, pulling it away from the girl's mouth.

"She's a baby, Camz. She doesn't know any better." Lauren chuckled at her baby's reaction, taping up the tiny girl's fresh diaper and tossing away the used one.

Y/N pushed her hand down the Cuban's shirt when she was picked back up, hand clasping around the cup of her bra.

This surprised Lauren entirely. Camila was never so little that she needed to nurse.

"You hungry, baby? Come on, let's try your bottle again." Camila followed her Mama down the stairs, practically chasing after her as they neared the living room.

Lauren sat on the couch, cradling Y/N's tiny form and gently pulling her hand out from her bra.

"Mmph." The first sound left the baby's lips as a mere whimper.

"Aww, sweetheart. Are you gonna talk to me, hmm?" She cooed to the girl, still getting her comfortably settled in her arms.

Y/N squirmed and tossed about, finally settling when she was positioned in the nursing position.

"No, honey. I can't nurse you. I'm not your Mama." Lauren sighed, looking down and into those very little eyes.

Y/N had no idea what she was doing. She was acting out of pure instinct. She was so used to nursing from Lucy that it was so hard for her to see anything else.

She just didn't understand, something Lauren knew completely.

"Shh, Shh, don't cry. Please, baby.." the Cuban tried to get her to at least latch onto the bottle, but Y/N was not having it.

It wasn't her Mama's milk and she knew it as soon as she tasted it. This milk tasted odd for her, foreign and foreign meant it wasn't her Mama.

"Oh no..." Camila pouted, watching as the girl began to cry.

Y/N squirmed and fought Lauren with all of her might, forcing the bottle away from her mouth and turning away completely.

The Cuban sighed in defeat, setting the bottle down on the coffee table and bringing the baby to lay against her chest.

She gently rocked her back and forth, patting her back. "Shh, Shh. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, no more. It's over, baby. Shhh."

She hushed the girl, heart breaking when she heard Y/N fall into a fit of coughs.

"I'm sorry." She apologized once more, feeling bad for trying to force the girl to do something she was clearly not ready to do.

"Shhh, shhh..." she patted her bottom, finally getting her nice and calm.

Y/N hiccuped, thumb tucked firmly between her lips.

"Mommy... Y/N/N milk?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the full bottle.

"She doesn't like that milk, baby.. she's used to her Mama's milk." Lauren sighed.

"She misses hew Mama?"

"Yes, baby." Camila seemed to have an idea, running off and returning with Y/N's stuffed bear, pacifier, and blanket.

"When I miss Mommy, I wan' cuddles." She spoke, wrapping her little sister in the blanket and giving her that bear.

The baby clutched her bear close, accepting her pacifier from the brunette. Camila twisted the little key on the bear, a beautiful melody playing.

Lauren recognized it as Swan Lake.

Y/N sniffled, suckling on her pacifier and burying her face into her blanket that still smelt of her Mama.

Within a few minutes of this, the girl was fast asleep.

"Thank you, Camzi... that was such a big girl thing to do, baby. I'm so proud of you, mija." Lauren kissed the girl's forehead, bringing Y/N to where she'd be sleeping.

She laid her on the guest bed, making a little mound of pillows around her to make sure she didn't fall off of the bed in her sleep.

She tucked her in, hoping that in the morning the baby would be less fussy.

Camila woke up out of headspace, happily going to help her wife who was waking the baby girl.

Y/N had managed to end up sleeping the opposite way, her feet where the headboard is.

Lauren was amused at this as she gently shook the girl.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Oh, big stretch." She smiled, rubbing the baby's tummy when she stretched and her shirt rose up.

Y/N rubbed her eyes, allowing the woman to lift her up and bring her to Camila's nursery for a change.

"How are you feeling this morning, hmm?" Camila smiled down at the little one who was still very sleepy.

The baby was falling back to sleep as she laid on the changing table, pacifier half-way in her mouth.

The brunette shook her head at this, gently pushing it so that it wasn't falling out.

Y/N immediately began to suckle in her sleep, hand coming up to rub against her cheek.

"She's so damn cute." Lauren chuckled, changing the girl's diaper and dressing her in a little onesie that snapped at the crotch.

"How long did Lucy say she'd be gone for?"

"A month at the most." Lauren answered, lifting the girl up and holding her on her hip as she brought her downstairs.

"I just hope we'll see big Y/N in that time." Camila found herself being curious about the woman.

The baby was strapped into a high-chair, still half asleep.

"Let's see, hmm. How about we try some...." Lauren looked through the many jars of baby food that Lucy had given them.

"Which sounds more breakfast-y, Camz? Apple and Banana cereal, or apple oatmeal?" The green eyed woman looked to her wife who was on her laptop, working.

"The first one, only because I heard bananas." Lauren rolled her eyes at her wife's antics and turned to the baby girl who was playing with her little spoon.

The woman opened up the jar of baby food, surprised at just how good it actually smelled.

Y/N accepted her breakfast with no hassle, very hungry since she hadn't had dinner last night.

The baby girl was now drinking from her sippy cup of ice water, crawling about on the floor.

Lauren was making herself some coffee when she heard a yelp come from her wife who was seated at the table.

"Ahh! Y/N, you scared me!" The brunette laughed, peaking under the table and at the baby girl who had found her legs underneath it.

The girl jumped, eyes widening at the brunette's shout. But when she saw and heard Camila laughing, a wide smile spread on her face.

"Aww, baby!" Lauren laughed.

Y/N bursted into a fit of giggles, joining them in their laughter.

She was lifted up and onto the brunette's lap, sat comfortably and watching as Camila worked.

The baby played with the shiny necklace around the woman's neck, getting stopped just as she went to put it in her mouth.

"Nah ah, I know you already, mija." Camila chuckled at her little face of surprise.

"Come on, let's find you some teethers, huh?" She noticed the baby's fingers in her mouth.

Lauren smiled, watching as her wife cared for the baby girl. It was endearing, something she'd never seen before. Usually she was always the caregiver, but now, Camila was finding herself to be one as well.

The brunette returned with the baby who now had a brightly colored teether in her mouth, eyes going to Lauren.

"Hi, pretty girl." She smiled, stroking her cheek.

The baby giggled, squirming and reaching for the woman.

"Oh, careful!" Camila laughed, giving her to her wife.

"Hi, my princess. You're in a good mood, aren't you? Hmm?" Lauren cooed to the baby, kissing her forehead and bringing her to the couch, once more they'd try the bottle.

Y/N refused, fussing and finally squirming away.

She crawled away, settling under the table again, playing with Camila's shoelaces.

Lauren sighed, giving up entirely with milk.

"Babe, she won't have it." She complained to her wife.

"Then whip out a tit, Laur. She's a baby." The green eyed woman whipped around at this, mouth dropping in shock.

"Why don't you whip out a tit? You have them too!" She gasped at her wife's words.

"Maybe because my tits are tiny? I don't think Y/N/N wants mine. Is that right, baby girl?" She cooed to the baby, bringing her onto her lap and making faces at her.

"You don't want Cami's, do you? Nope, nope, Cami doesn't have Mommy Milkers." Y/N laughed at her faces, making Lauren roll her eyes and hit her wife's groin.

"Sss, babe!" The brunette groaned when the woman's managed to perfectly hit her penis.

"Oops!" Lauren blushed, turning away.

"That's what you get for telling me to "whip out a tit."

"Tit." Both women immediately turned to the baby who had just repeated that word.

"No, no! Y/N, baby don't say that!" Lauren gasped.

"Tit." She only repeated, thumb in her mouth.

Camila laughed at this, "I told you! I told you, babe!"

Y/N giggled at this, burying her face into Lauren's chest when she was taken into her warm arms.

"God, you're a brat, Camz." The green eyed woman rolled her eyes and brought the baby to the couch.

The girl settled easily, hand slipping down the woman's bra once more as she watched tv.

The thumb of her free hand was tucked between her lips, Lauren gently running her fingers through her soft hair.

"It couldn't hurt, could it?" She asked, aloud.

She finally made a decision, gently bringing the baby into a better position, before finally fixing her shirt and bra.

Y/N grew excited, squirming and moving to latch on. Lauren found that she didn't even have to do anything, the baby did it all for her.

The little girl contently suckled, bringing a sensation to the Cuban that was foreign.

Camila walked in, freezing when she saw the position her wife was in. She was letting the girl nurse from her, even if she wasn't receiving any milk.

Y/N didn't seem to mind, happily drawing shapes on the woman's bare skin and suckling softly.

"Oh, baby. You're so cute." Camila smiled, rubbing the baby's back and encouraging her.

The girl looked up at her with those eyes. Those sweet, innocent eyes that were filled with nothing but love.

"I told you, Lo."

"Shut up." The green eyed woman retorted, bringing her wife in for a kiss.

Y/N whined when Camila blocked her view from the tv, unlatching to voice her dislike.

"Tit!" She shouted, firmly.

Lauren and Camila bursted into laughter from this.

"That's right, tit." Camila stroked her hair, leaving them be.

That evening, Y/N was out of headspace and on a call. Camila was at work, leaving Lauren alone with the woman.

The Cuban was giving her the space she needed, waiting fairly impatiently for the woman who was outside.

Finally, the woman finished her call and Lauren joined her out on the beach of Miami.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hey, I'm sorry about that. Work has been off and on these past few months." She admitted, tapping her joint on the ash tray.

"You smoke?" She asked the Cuban, offering her a joint from her tin.

"I do." Lauren happily lit one up.

"What do you do?"

"I thought Lucy filled you in on this stuff?"

"I mean, she said you're a dancer. That's kind of all we got." The green eyed woman chuckled, admiring Y/N's side profile.

She was wearing her own clothes now, her long hair left in it's beautiful waves.

She wore a ripped Lana Del Rey shirt and some ripped jeans, some black combat boots on her feet.

Her shirt had little slits cut into it, not big enough to actually reveal anything, but big enough to get the mind wandering.

Lauren could see a glimpse of what she thought was a red laced bra underneath.

She pushed that thought away, reminding herself that Y/N was with Lucy.

Even if she and Camila were open to thought of having a third party, Y/N and Lucy were together.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a stripper." The woman joked, taking a puff of her joint and sighing out the smoke.

Lauren chuckled at her joke, looking over her side profile.

God, Y/N is gorgeous.

"Well, what kind of dance do you do?"

"Mostly contemporary, but lately I've gotten more into story telling." She smiled.

"Really?"

Y/N finally turned to face her, "Mhmm. I actually have some recording to do tomorrow. It's sorta a little side gig I've gotten myself into. Just some story telling through dance." She smiled.

"Will you come?"

"Of course, Y/N." The Cuban noticed the woman's calm stature and hooded eyes.

She was high, very high at that.

"Have you talked with Lucy?"

Y/N stiffened up at the name.

"Uhmm, no. Which is probably a good thing. To be fair, Lucy and I didn't leave on the best of terms. It's probably why I was so little to be gin with. We're thinking of taking a break... at least she is. I'm not so sure, though." She admitted, looking out at the ocean.

"A break? Why?" Lauren wrapped her arms around the woman, wanting to comfort her.

"Lucy won't tell me why, but I know it's got something to do with this new friend of her's." She sighed, taking a long drag of the joint.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N."

"No, it's fine. I kinda saw it coming. Lucy was never emotionally attached. I just really need to try to distance myself before I get hurt even more. Which is why I agreed to this whole trip thing, anyway. She goes off to LA with her "friend," while I stay here and figure my shit out." She admitted, much too high to care about over sharing.

"So she's out there, fucking around with that person while you're here and still tied down?" Lauren turned her so that she was looking at her.

"She made it clear that I could do whatever I want, or whoever I want, but I'm just not into that. I need to be emotionally attached before I can even think about sex."  She rolled her eyes at herself, not noticing how the Cuban stared at her.

"Are you emotionally attached to Camila and I?"

"Of course I am. I wouldn't let you two care for me, otherwise. It may have taken me a while to finally open up to you two, but I did." She finally met those green eyes when a hand cupped her cheek.

"Then, you can stay with us for as long as you want. Just know that Camila and I have been in search of a third part." She stroked her cheek, looking at her lips.

"A third part? As in..."

"A poly relationship." Lauren answered, looking up when she heard the front door open and close.

"Babies, I'm home!" Camila announced, making the two break apart.

"Cleo!" Y/N hissed when the patio door open and that dog came running out, practically throwing herself into her legs.

"Ugh, fuck! Clee, baby you're heavy!" The woman groaned, looking to the dog who jumped on her legs.

Camila froze when she heard that voice, looking to the beautiful woman who was standing outside with her wife.

Y/N took one last drag of her joint before putting it out on the ash tray. She let out the smoke before squatting down to the dog.

"What, baby? You excited to see me?" She chuckled, scratching the dog's back and making her flop over.

"You're out of headspace?" Camila stared, licking her lips as she looked the woman up and down.

"That I am. I've been out of headspace all evening." She stood back up, barely meeting Camila's chin in height.

"I was just telling Lauren about my work." She politely smiled up at the Cuban, Lauren wanting nothing more than for her wife to grab the woman by the throat and fuck her. Because she knew that if Camila didn't initiate that she wanted something with Y/N, she had no right to, either.

Lauren understood that her wife was the one in control of how things went. She had to abide by her rules, which was something she loved to do. The thought alone made her grow hard in her pants.

It didn't help that Y/N's perfect ass was pressed against her front.

"I see you two have gotten more than acquainted, isn't that right baby?" Camil looked to her wife who was practically holding Y/N from behind.

"I'd say we've become friends, don't you Laur?" The woman turned around in her arms, facing the green eyed woman.

"Friends? I guess so." Lauren couldn't deny that she was slightly disappointed with those words, but shook it off.

She released the woman when she gently pulled away.

"I should probably get properly settled in the guest room." She left the two outside, going to finally get her things unpacked.

"She and Lucy broke up, Camz. She's here because Lucy had nowhere else to send her. When I talked to her, Y/N hinted that there was someone else Lucy's been seeing. A "friend" that she went on the trip with."

"And she's just okay with this?" Camila frustratedly pinched the bridge of her nose.

"She seems a bit torn up, but there's nothing she or we can do, Camz. Lucy's made her choice and clearly so has Y/N. All we can do is try to help her get back on her feet." Lauren sighed, leaning in to kiss her wife.

"No, no. Lauren, baby. Lucy needs to know what a bitch she's being. How could she just drop her girlfriend for someone else?"

"Camz! No, stop! Look at me!" Lauren grabbed her wife's arm, stopping her from going to call the woman.

"Y/N told me that Lucy was never emotionally attached, she knew this. She knew that Lucy would eventually do this, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. Baby, please don't start anything with Lucy. Not right now, not when Y/N is doing so well without her." She practically begged the woman.

Camila sighed at this, nodding her head and cupping her wife's face.

"Okay. But if she thinks she can just waltz back into her life, I'm stepping in." Lauren nodded and they shared a gentle kiss before going inside to look for Y/N.

The woman was in the shower, hearing the women enter.

There was only a thin curtain keeping Lauren and Camila from seeing that beautiful woman. Tempting Lauren once more.

"Hey, baby. How are you feeling?" The brunette asked.

"I'm okay, is Lo with you?"

"Yeah, I'm here." Lauren responded with, staring at the woman's silhouette through the curtain.

That's all she could see, her beautiful silhouette.

The woman turned to the side, giving them a perfect view of her curves. Camila's mouth went dry and she was staring in the same way her wife was.

"I'm guessing you talked with Camz?"

"I did, is that okay?" Lauren questioned, hearing the water turn off and watching the woman grab the towel that was hung over the curtain.

"Of course. I don't mind, saves me a conversation that I was not so happy to have." She pulled back the curtain, little water droplets falling down her chest.

The towel was tied around her body, her hair wet and flowing effortlessly over her chest.

"Whats with the stares?" She teased, avoiding looking below the belt at the two women who both had prominent dents in their pants.

"Uh... nothing." Lauren looked away, gulping and face turning a shade of red.

"Y/N, I know you're not very comfortable with the relationship topic right now, but-"

"I know." Y/N nodded.

"Lauren told me about it. I'll let you know when I'm ready." Camila nodded her head, surprised with the woman's overall modesty.

She left the bathroom, leaving Lauren and Camila there.

"Ugh, fuck me..." the green eyed woman groaned out, rubbing her hands over my face.

Camila laughed at this, gently shoving her wife.

"She's going to be giving us blue balls every time we see her..." she whined out, squirming and adjusting her pants.

"No blue balls if I have something to say about it." The brunette smirked, dropping to her knees for her wife.

"Babe, no! Y/N is right over there and- fuck!" The woman whisper shouted, hand shooting to her wife's hair when she felt a hand grasp her penis from inside her pants.

Y/N was on her computer, furrowing her eyebrows when she heard a noise from the bathroom.

She blushed when she realized just what was happening, squirming at the thought. No wonder Camila and Lauren hadn't left the bathroom yet.

She pushed the through away, face bright red when she heard footsteps near the door. Camila came outside first, wiping her lips.

Lauren came out second, biting her bottom lip.

"Don't say a thing. Not a thing, Y/N." The green eyed Cuban glared at her when she was given a knowing look.

Y/N laughed at this, sitting up on her bed. She sat on her knees, a position that made Camila stare.

The woman was dressed in a pair of shorts that were too short to wear outside and an oversized shirt that said, "eat me" on it.

"I'd love to." Lauren pointed at her shirt, making the woman blush.

"Hush, I'm meant to be working." Camila climbed onto the bed with her, wanting to see what she was doing.

"Working on what?" She looked over her shoulder, burying her face into her neck and smelling her scent.

"Move, I can't see..." she whined when Y/N had only moved to block her sight.

"No, no! Camz!" The woman gasped when she was easily picked up and tossed onto the other side of the bed.

"Oh my god, you're watching porn!"

"It's not porn!" The woman exclaimed, trying to scramble back to her spot, but being tossed aside by Lauren who was looking too.

"No! No, don't play it!" She tried to fight against Lauren, only getting pinned down with little to no effort from the older woman.

Y/N was panting from putting up a fight, pinned on her hands and knees with her face pushed into the mattress.

"Mmph!" She groaned, giving up and going limp against the Cuban who bend both of her wrists in one hand.

"Aww, baby. Did you hear us and get excited?" Camila chuckled, rubbing her back.

"Mmmm mmmm!" The woman spoke into the mattress, the muffled sound making Lauren chuckle.

"Let her go, babe. She's learned her place." Camila patted her wife's hand that held the woman still.

Finally the girl was able to get up, crossing her arms over her chest. Her hair was tossed about from the sheer effort she put in to fight against the Cubans.

"You're a fucking bitch." She pouted, making the two women laugh.

"Aww, you're so cute!"

"I hate both of you. I hope you two get blue balls." She spoke, shutting her laptop and squirming away from the two Cubans.

"Nah ah, I wasn't done with you, baby."

"And I didn't say I was ready for that, Camz. I know you want to and I would love to have sex with the both of you, but I'm just not ready for that." She admitted.

"I'd be much more comfortable masturbating."

"What if we....Masturbated with you?" Lauren suggested, making the woman lift an eyebrow.

"As in, we don't necessarily have to touch one another. We'll just be, touching ourselves.... Together." Camila nodded at her wife's wise idea.

Y/N sighed at the idea, trying to make a decision. She was counting all the odds, all the ends that could come from this.

"Okay. But no one touches me, am I understood?" She looked at the both of them with such seriousness, such firmness that it made the two gulp.

"Yes."

"Yes."

The three were on the bed, Lauren and Camila making out beside the woman who was undressing herself, slowly.

The married couple was putting on a show, wanting to give the woman their best rendition of what she could eventually have if she finally put her walls down.

The first sound filled the room, the first vocal sound that wasn't the soft smacking of lips or the tearing off of clothes.

The sound alone made Lauren and Camila pull away from one another to look to the beautiful woman who laid with her back against the headboard.

"Fuck..." they stared at the nude beauty who was sitting and fondling her own breasts.

Slowly and shyly, Y/N spread her legs. She gave them a good look at her, a long look at what she had to offer.

Lauren's mouth went dry at the sight of that smooth, hairless pussy that was dripping with her juices.

She was petite and small, but she had such beautiful curves and assets.

Camila kissed down her wife's neck, locking lips with her and finally bringing her attention back to her.

Lauren moaned, rubbing her penis against her wife's and feeling her own precum leak from her tip.

"F-Fuck..." the brunette parted once more from her wife, just leaning back and watching the beauty who had found an interest in touching herself.

Her hand worked her clit, stroking and flicking it in slow little circles. Her head had fallen back onto the headboard, eyes shut and bottom lip tucked between her teeth.

Lauren gripped her wife's thigh, wanting nothing more than to reach out and touch the beautiful woman who was just inches away from them.

There were no words exchanged, no nervous gazes or anything. The three were fully comfortable with one another, touching themselves and having such an intimate moment.

"Ugh..." the woman whimpered, hips raising up to chase her pleasure. Camila stopping her touches to her wife just to watch the beautiful girl.

"Don't be shy, baby.... Finger yourself." Y/N's eyes shot open when she heard the green eyed woman's raspy voice.

For a split second, Lauren felt guilty for disrupting their silence. But, when she saw the tremble of the woman's thighs, she knew she had just made her that much wetter.

Y/N trailed her fingers to her entrance, teasing herself.

Lauren moaned when her wife began to suck on her penis, pushing her hair away from her face.

"Go ahead, baby..." the Cuban rasped out, watching as the woman looked up at her for permission.

Y/N finally slipped a finger into herself, thighs trembling at just how turned on she was. She had never felt this wet before.

"Does it feel good?"

"Mhmm, ugh... so good...." She moaned out, eyes on Camila and how she sucked that thick penis into her mouth.

Lauren gripped her wife's hair, groaning and fucking her face. "Faster, baby. Add another finger." She commanded the beautiful woman who was sprawled out on the bed.

Camila softly gagged, taking little breaks when she needed to. Y/N slipped another finger into herself, using her middle and ring finger.

She sped them up, the green eyed Cuban touching her wife and trying to pleasure her so that she didn't feel left out.

The brunette moaned against that thick penis, sucking it faster stroking the few inches that didn't fit in her mouth.

Lauren was the first to come undone, writhing and gripping her wife's hair as she shot her sperm into her mouth.

"Ugh, shit!! Y/N, Camz!" She exclaimed as she orgasmed.

Y/N was next, both Cubans stopping to stare as she brought herself to her peak. Her fingers were steady and not too fast as she thrusted them, soft sounds of wetness filling the room.

"Ugh... oh... f-fuck...." Her chest rose and fell in soft pants, moans coming more frequently until she was finally there.

"Mmph! Fuck!" She cursed out, thighs trembling as she orgasmed around her own fingers.

Her abdominal muscles visibly flexed, Camila being so close that she could just about see the woman's vagina fluttering around her fingers.

Camila came last, groaning and spurting thick ropes of sperm on Y/N's thighs.

"Camz!" The woman exclaimed, gasping at the feeling.

"Ugh, shit! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The brunette exclaimed, her wife still jerking her off.

That warm sperm coated Y/N's body, spurts of it on her breasts, thighs, and vagina.

"Shit, Camz. How long have you been saving that for, baby? You haven't cum this much since our honeymoon." Lauren teased, making the woman blush.

"Shut up!" She hit her wife, making Y/N chuckle and sit up.

"No, let me. It's my mess." Camila grabbed a few things to clean up, helping the beautiful woman.

"Thanks." She smiled, going to clean her hand that she had used to touch herself.

A pale hand grabbed her's, Lauren swiftly taking those fingers into her mouth.

"Lauren...." The woman warned, jaw clenched.

The Cuban only hummed, tasting the woman's sweet cum and licking those fingers clean.

Y/N tried to ignore the ideas in her mind, cleaning up the rest of her body.

"Lauren, stop tempting the girl. She's already told us she's not ready for actual sex."

"Exactly. Now, stop being dirty and let's get dressed." The woman stood up, grabbing her clothes that she had discarded on the floor.

"Tease." The green eyed woman huffed, staring at the beautiful woman's body and watching as it slowly disappeared from her eyes.

Y/N was now dressed, flopping onto the bed and laying on her stomach as she opened her laptop once again.

"I still can't believe you were watching porn." Camila smacked the woman's ass, playfully.

"What, I know what I like and what I like just so happens to be porn of beautiful women fucking other beautiful women." She admitted, not the slightest embarrassed about it.

"Besides, flicking your bean isn't fun without someone to share in it."

"So, you wouldn't be satisfied with two dicks?" Lauren lifted an eyebrow at her words.

"I don't know. I mean, I've never actually had dick before. I've never experimented with it." She hummed, typing up an email to her friend for tomorrow.

"Really? Like ever?" Lauren traced her fingers over the woman's jawline, making her finally make eye contact with her.

"Never."

"You're missing a lot of fun, baby. A lot of fun, both here.... And here..." Lauren tapped her clothed vagina and then her ass.

"Ugh, don't tell me you two are into anal." The woman laughed, sitting up and shutting her laptop fully.

"What's wrong with a little anal?" Camila seemed genuinely interested.

"First off, it's overrated and I don't get the hype."

"So you're saying you're not a virgin in the tail end?" Lauren lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm not. I wouldn't just say I didn't like it without actually trying it." She chuckled.

"It's just not pleasurable, at least for me."

"What was your anal experience? Because I know plenty of women who can orgasm just from anal." Camila pulled her back in when she tried to get up.

"Nope, we're finishing this conversation." Y/N whined at this, but let the woman lay her back down.

She laid with her head over Lauren's nude lap, an innocent act that showed that she was close to slipping.

It was getting late and clearly someone was getting sleepy.

"It was with this girl from college."

"That's it. Was it rough and clueless?"

"Pretty much." The woman yawned out, snuggling more into Lauren.

"Well, when you feel comfortable, hopefully we can make that a better experience for you." The green eyed woman stroked her hair.

"How about we get some rest, all of us?" Camila suggested, already turning out the lights.

"Mhmm..." the woman was already half way asleep against Lauren, getting pulled up to properly lay against the mattress.

Y/N woke up to her alarm, making the two women beside her groan.

"Sorry." She apologized, turning it off and sitting up.

"Five more minutes..." Camila grumbled into her shoulder, pulling her back to lay down.

"Cami, I have to get ready for rehearsal." The woman chuckled, finally getting free from those two pairs of arms.

She began to get dressed, Lauren laying back and watching.

Camila was still fast asleep, unaware of what was going on.

"Camz, baby wake up. Come on, don't make me drag you out of bed." Y/N teased, untucking her feet from the covers in a warning manner.

"Ugh, you're so mean." The brunette grumbled out, finally getting up.

The two women finally decided to get ready, joining Y/N who was downstairs and waiting for them.

She had already fed Cleo, drinking from her bottle of water as she waited for the two Cubans.

"Come on, losers." She teased, bringing them to the car.

When the two women found themselves at the dance studio, they were very surprised to find a set. Everything was made up perfectly for Y/N's dance.

Lights, background, everything.

The dancer began to stretch, warming up on her own.

"What exactly is this dance for?" Lauren asked, noticing the woman's attire.

"It's for our YouTube and website." She smiled, sitting comfortably in the splits. The woman was merely stretching, something everyone around her was used to seeing.

Everyone but Lauren and Camila.

"You ready?" A guy stepped up, wearing a matching outfit to Y/N's.

"Hell yeah!" Camila couldn't help but get a little jealous of how close the two seemed, but shook it off.

Y/N is a lesbian.

Before they knew it, the dancer was on set and recording.

"Cut! Yes! That was amazing!" The director exclaimed, the two dancers running off stage to see the video.

"Final Cut?" Y/N asked, panting softly.

Camila stared at her glistening abs, biting her bottom lip. She had no idea the woman was so athletic, so fit, so flexible.

It was sexy.

"Yes, shit! Final Cut! That was amazing! No retakes!" The director smiled.

The woman smiled at this, grabbing Lauren and Camila by their hands.

"Come on, lunch on me?"

"More like, have you for lunch, baby... that was so hot and beautiful. God, the story you were telling with your body, it was amazing..." the green eyed Cuban groaned, burying her face into the woman's neck.

Y/N chuckled at this, hugging her and gently scratching her back.

"The confusing feelings of dancers, I get it, hun." She teased.

Camila held the woman from behind, hugging her.

"How about we go home and have our lunch there?" She suggested, nails raking down the woman's abs.

"Mmm, as much as I'd love that, I'm actually hungry. Maybe, afterwards."

"Seriously?" Lauren pulled away to look into her eyes.

"Seriously." The woman smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm ready." She had no more doubts, no more hesitation. She now fully trusted Lauren and Camila.

She felt safe with them and was allowing herself to open up to them.

"Let's go eat first, I'm starved." She teased, grabbing their hands and leading them to the car.

She was the one driving, the two Cubans arguing on who would sit in the front seat.

"No, me! That's not fair!" Camila argued with her wife.

"Y/N!" Lauren whined, making the woman chuckle and roll down the window.

"Come here, both of you." She gestured them over with her finger.

She grabbed Lauren by the chin, leaning in and kissing her soft lips. The Cuban immediately grasped her cheek, kissing her back.

Camila whined, but watched as the two made out for a few seconds.

"Mmm, sit in the back, baby. Let Camz sit in the front." Lauren pouted, but nodded her head.

She was very pleased with what she received, going to sit in the back seat.

"What about me?" Camila crossed her arms over her chest.

"What about you, baby? You wanted to sit in the front, didn't you?" She asked, starting the car when the Cubans had settled in.

"But I didn't get a kiss."

"Do you want one?" Y/N asked, making her nod rapidly.

"Come here." She grew closer, feeling the woman's soft lips gently take her's in.

It was slow, it was sensual, it was hot. It made Camila squirm and grow hard.

Lauren groaned, watching them and slipping between those two pairs of lips. Three pairs of lips mounded together, tongues slipping and swirling in one another's mouths.

Y/N moaned softly when suddenly two tongue slipped past her lips, hands gripping the thighs of both Cubans.

"Mmm, satisfied?" She pecked both women's lips once more.

"Mhmm." They hummed, nodding and finally settling in their seats with their seatbelts on.

All of their lips were red and swollen, something that gave the public a clue as to what just went down as they arrived at a cute little cafe.

They got out of the car, Lauren smiling and opening the door for her girls. Y/N gave her a thankful kiss to the cheek as she walked in.

They took a seat at a table by the window, the Cubans looking through the menu.

Y/N seemed to already know what she was going to order, smiling at the waitress that came over.

She was a beautiful woman with dyed red hair and a sharp jawline.

"Hi, I'm Ashley. I'll be your waitress. What can I get for you two to drink? I know Y/N's getting her usual." She have them a polite smile, teasing the woman.

"Shut up, Ash. You know I only come here to annoy your ass." Y/N chuckled.

"Camz, Lo, this is my idiot-sister, Ashley." She gently hit her shoulder.

"Please, please tell me you got laid. Because you and I both know you're never this chirpy." The waitress placed a hand on her hip.

"Technically, yes." The woman blushed, looking to Lauren and Camila.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Okay, what can I get for you. Sorry, I forgot I'm at work for a sec." Ashley joked, writing down their orders.

"So, we make you chirpy, huh?" Camila teased.

"Shut it, don't fuel her fire. She won't let me live it down." Y/N rolled her eyes.

The three had a lovely lunch, heading back home afterwards.

Y/N was on her laptop working when Camila and Lauren waltzed right in and decided to bother her.

"Camz, baby I'm working." The woman chuckled when a hand shut her laptop.

"And I want to fuck." She simply spoke, locking lips with the dancer.

The woman sighed in appreciation, feeling two pairs of hands on her body. One pair was undressing her, while the other was fondling and grasping her body.

Lauren kissed and sucked on the beautiful woman's neck and shoulder, wanting to claim her body as her's.

Just then, the dancer's phone went off, Lucy's caller ID flashing.

"Babe, babe." Y/N tried to grab it, gasping softly when Camila turned it off completely before throwing it across the room.

She was pushed to lay back, head falling onto the pillows when a warm mouth began to suck on her breasts. Lauren took her time marking her silky skin, wanting to give her the best experience possible.

"Camila!" The woman exclaimed when a hand had found her ass.

"What, you're not going to let me even touch it?" Y/N squirmed when the hand found itself back there.

"I don't like it." She whined.

"How will you know if you don't try, baby? I'll be gentle, I promise." Camila ran her penis over the woman's ass.

The woman whined at this, squirming away.

Hands firmly brought her back, grasping her hips and pinning her in place. Camila was right behind her, placing Y/N to sit on her knees.

"Stop squirming, my love. I need an answer." The brunette kissed her shoulder.

Lauren settled between Y/N's thighs, having the woman sit on her face, and sucking and kissing her clit. She moaned at the sweet flavor on her tongue, tasting her cum.

"Ugh... Lo..." the woman moaned, spreading her legs more for her.

Camila gently bit her neck, warning her.

"Fine, Camz. Just do it... mmph..." she moaned, grinding into the raven haired beauty's face.

The brunette reached into the bedside drawer, pulling out a small bottle of lube. She spread a fair amount of it on herself and her fingers before bringing her hand to Y/N.

The woman jumped a bit, startled by the fingers that slipped into her back end.

"Ugh! Camz! A fucking warning would be nice!" She whimpered out, legs trembling at the feeling.

Lauren brought a hand to the woman's vagina, deciding to pleasure her while her wife stretched her out with her fingers.

Y/N moaned at this, grinding down onto the green eyed woman's mouth.

"Shit! That feels so good!" She squeaked out, Camila fingering her ass.

Finally, the two women got ready to actually get in position. Lauren sat up, bringing the woman so that she was straddling her lap.

"I'll pull out." She spoke, kissing her soft lips. Y/N was facing her, gasping softly as she brought the woman's penis to her entrance and slowly began to sink down.

"O-Oh..." she moaned, feeling Camila as she began to ease into her backside, too.

She shuddered at the feeling, lips attaching to her neck and throat when her head fell back onto the brunette's chest.

The woman felt so full, so stretched out. She didn't know if she could take anymore. But, she let herself adjust and slipped up only to sink back down.

"Mmph... fuck, you're so big..." she whined, looking down to find that she was only halfway down Lauren's shaft.

Slowly, slowly she got there. She took a few seconds just to rest with her weight on both Camila and Lauren's laps.

Her chest rose and fell in soft pants, hips jolting when a hand had come down to gently stroke her clit.

"You okay, baby?" Lauren asked, stroking that little pearl between the woman's legs.

"Mhmm... god, I'm so full... I never thought I could be this full..." she whimpered out, placing her hands on Camila's knees and bracing herself.

"I told you, baby..." the brunette kissed her shoulder, stroking her inner thighs.

Slowly, the woman began to move, riding both women's penises.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm already gonna cum..." she gasped, stopping herself from getting too riled up.

"No, no, baby. Cum, cum all over us. Cum as much as you want." Camila rubbed her clit, making her whimper.

The woman nodded, biting her bottom lip and riding them again. She sped up, her moans growing in volume.

She almost lost it when the two began to thrust from under her.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!" Camila exclaimed, gripping her thighs.

Lauren was holding off, wanting Y/N to cum first.

The woman's hips began to rock, searching for something to rub her clit.

The green eyed woman rubbed her, flicking her clit and getting her over the edge.

"Ugh! Laur, Camz! Mmph!" She buried her face into Lauren's shoulder, orgasming and clenching around both woman.

"Fuck fuck!" The brunette shot a second load into the woman.

Lauren, on the other hand was fighting herself and tried to get Y/N off of her just as she came.

But, Camila had been holding her in place, much too lost in her pleasure.

"Camz! Y/N!" The woman gasped when she felt the warm sperm painting her inner walls, tearing herself up and away from both woman.

"Shit, shit! Lauren! What didn't you pull out?!"

"I tried, but Camz was holding you!" Both Cubans panicked when they realized the seriousness of the matter.

Y/N could get pregnant from this.

The woman was in the shower, trying her best to wash off the sperm from her body.

The Cubans were discussing the outcome with one another. The possibility of creating a child with that woman, the possibility of contraceptives, the possibility that Y/N wouldn't get pregnant from this.

The woman returned from her shower, much more calm.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to freak out on you..." she apologized, wrapped in a towel and her hair slightly damp.

"No, Y/N. Come here, baby. We're not mad." Lauren pulled the girl onto their bed with them.

"You're not?" The woman sniffled, tears in her eyes as she buried her face into the green eyed woman's neck.

"Of course not, my love. Shh, don't cry." Lauren and Camila could sense the woman was close to slipping.

"We were talking and if this does happen, if we will be expecting..."

"That we would love to have a baby. Even if it's a little soon and out of the blue. All of us are old enough and perfectly capable of having a baby. But, that's if that's something you would want." Camila finished for her wife, rubbing the woman's back.

"Of course, Cami." She went to snuggle into Camila, Lauren ridding her of the towel so that they could cuddle.

Y/N was taking a little nap, waking up to hands changing her.

"Shh, my love. Mommy's just changing you. I know you were slipping and I don't want to risk anything." Lauren whispered to her, changing her into a diaper.

The girl yawned, stretching her limbs and sticking her thumb into her mouth.

"Camz, baby will you grab me her pacifier?" The brunette smiled, kissing the girl's forehead.

"Anything for the baby girl." She grabbed the item from Y/N's things and swapped it for the girl's finger.

The baby rubbed her eyes, squirming when her Mommy had finished diapering her.

"You done napping, lovey?" Lauren rubbed her bare stomach, deciding to leave her without a shirt.

She lifted her baby up, making her snuggle close. Y/N pushed her hand down the woman's shirt, making Camila chuckle.

"Baby, she did slip. Look at her, right back to wanting to nurse." The woman teased, rubbing her baby's back.

"Ahh!" The little one whined in frustration when her Mommy wasn't complying.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Lauren chuckled, pulling her shirt down for her.

The girl let her pacifier fall from her lips, latching onto her Mommy's breast and letting out a content sigh.

She laid against her, nursing from the woman and happily settling down.

Camila kissed her baby's forehead, rubbing her back.

"Look at my sweet girl."

That evening, Y/N was out of headspace again and working on her laptop. They had just got through eating dinner, all of them on the couch and watching a movie.

The woman's phone began to ring once more, Lucy's caller ID flashing on the screen.

"God, what does she want?" Lauren groaned, seeing it and pausing the movie.

"I'm not sure. Most likely for me to get my things out of her place." Y/N admitted, answering the call and stepping out.

Camila looked to her wife with an unsure gaze, making Lauren shake her head.

"No. No, Camz. She isn't like that. It's just Lucy being a bitch again. Y/N won't leave... not like Dinah..."

The woman returned, sighing.

"Yeah, will you two take me to grab my things?" She asked, making the two stand up.

"Of course. Come on."

The wives to the woman to that familiar house, finding two cars there.

"I won't be long..." Y/N mumbled, seeming a bit set off. She knew that guy was there.

"Hey." Lauren grabbed her hand.

"Do you want me to go in with you?"

"No, Laur... it's my mess. I have to clean this up." She gulped, looking at the house she had once called her home.

"Y/N." She turned to Camila.

"We love you." She felt soft lips find her's and she she let out a sigh of relief through her nose.

She physically melted into the two women, two pairs of lips mounding against hers. Lauren cupping her cheek.

"Are you sure you don't want us to go in?" She traced her thumb over her lips.

"I'll be okay." Y/N whispered, voice filled with pain.

"I need to do this on my own." She gave them both one last kiss before going inside.

When she went into the home she was faced with Lucy and that guy. They were waiting for her, sitting at the table.

"When you said she was hot, I didn't think you meant it. Damn..." the guy looked her up and down.

"Y/N/N, baby come here. Do you remember what I told you over the phone?" Lucy smiled at the girl.

"Yes, but do you remember what I said? I said no, Lucy. Now let me get my things." She went to walk past them, feeling a hand grasp her wrist roughly.

"Don't be rude. Why don't you sit so that we can talk a little?" The man glared at her, jaw clenched.

He had stood from his seat, gripping her wrist.

The woman began to tremble, wincing at his harsh grasp.

She was tiny compared to him and half of Lucy's size. She had no way out.

"Sit down, Y/N." Lucy chimed in.

The woman sat down on the chair that the man had pulled out for her, gulping and watching as he walked around the table to sit back down.

"What is this, Lucy? What have you done?"

"Baby, can't you see? I did this for us. You always said that you wanted us to become something more. We need Matt. Matt can help us build that bond we never had. The sexual bond." She slid her hand over the woman's arm, seductively.

"Lucy stop it! What is wrong with you?!" Y/N pulled her arm back.

Lucy didn't seem to like this, clenching her jaw.

"You always said you wanted to be manhandled, you always wanted to try a little bit of pain." She stood up, walking around the table and to Y/N.

"Stop it! Lucy stop!" The woman fought, shoving Lucy off and trying to get away.

The large man stepped in her way, grasping her waist.

"Calm down, baby. Is someone a little short tempered? I think I can fix that." He smirked, swiftly bending her over the table with her hands pinned behind her back.

"What the fuck?! Lucy! Get him off of me!! If you loved me you'd stop him!" She cried out, tears in her eyes.

It was then that Lucy realized that the woman wasn't just mad or angry. She was scared, terrified even.

"Stop, oh my god! Matt, stop! Get off of her!" She pulled him off of the woman, bringing Y/N into her arms.

"Baby, shh. I'm sorry, please don't cry." She held her close, only getting shoved off.

"Don't touch me! I'm getting my stuff and I'm leaving!" Matthew went to grab her, getting stopped by Lucy.

"Stop. Let her go."

"What? No, are you crazy?! You promised me a hot threesome and I'm going to get it!" He angrily ran up the stairs after Y/N who had already gone up and started packing her things.

She was throwing her stuff into her bags, screaming out when that large man had roughly slammed her onto the bed.

"Let me go!! Stop! Lucy!!" She screamed out, crying and begging him to stop.

"Please! Please, I won't tell anyone! Just let me go!!" She tried to get free, scratching and clawing with all of her might when the man began to unbuckle his belt with one hand.

He pinned her wrists down with one of his large hands, easily having her body pinned with just his weight.

He smelt her neck, pulling himself out of his pants and tearing the woman's skirt off of her.

"Stop!! Please!! No!! No!! Lucy!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Lucy ran in, shoving him off of her. Lauren and Camila were hot on her tail, seeing exactly what had happened.

"Stop it! Let her go!"

"Y/N, oh my god!"

The woman pulled her skirt up, running out of the house and into the car where she curled up in the back seat.

All she could do was cry, curling up into a ball and sobbing into her own hands. She was trembling, shaking, and hyperventilating.

Camila ran after her while Lauren was settling things with that man.

The Cuban opened the car door, finding the girl curled up and clearly having a panic attack.

"Baby, baby! Hey, shh. Come on, let's get you out of this position. Shh, just breathe, my love." She pulled her out of her position, trying to get up so that she didn't have a hard time breathing.

"Baby, it's me. It's Camz, it's just me. You're safe. Come here." She brought her against her chest, trying to calm her.

"Shhh, shhh, you're okay." Camila realized it was best to have her slip, rocking her back and forth.

She patted her bottom, holding her like she would when the woman was little.

Lauren returned, blood on her fists and phone in hand. She was on a call with the police after having a very detailed conversation with Lucy.

Lucy never intended for this to happen. She wanted to build a relationship that would satisfy both her and Y/N, to try again. She still loved Y/N, but the woman didn't have everything she needed.

Lucy needed someone who was stable and kind, just like Y/N. But she also needed someone who would put her in her place and be firm, something the woman wasn't.

But that didn't stop her from how she felt for her. Lucy joined Camila in the car, tears in her eyes.

The brunette didn't let her beat Y/N, but when the baby girl immediately reached for her Mama, her heart broke.

"Mama!!" She cried, clutching the woman close.

"Shh, Shh, my love. Hey, calm down. Shhh, you're fine. You're safe, baby girl. Listen, be a big girl and listen for me, sweetie." She cupped the girl's face, wiping her tears away.

"You're going to go with Lolo and Cami, okay? They're going to keep you very safe and I... I'm going to have to leave you. I want you to be happy, baby. Even if that means I can't be your Mama anymore." The girl's bottom lip trembled at her words.

"Shh, come here. Come here, darling." Lucy brought her shirt down for her, allowing the girl to nurse one last time.

The little one grasped her Mama close, still trembling. She began to relax as soon as she tasted her warm milk, a sense of home coming back to her.

"Shhh, there we go. Relax... good girl." Lucy rocked her back and forth, rubbing her back.

Once the girl was fast asleep, the woman unlatched her and fixed her shirt.

Camila understood now that Lucy wasn't against them, she wasn't a bad person. She had good intentions, she just made a mistake.

Lauren was waiting for the police, making sure that man stayed put as they arrived. Putting the man in his place when he tried to leave.

She wouldn't let him get away with this. No one hurts her girls. No one.

The girl was startled awake from her sleep by the sound of sirens, whimpering and opening her eyes.

Camila hushed her, patting her bottom and holding her close.

"Shhh, baby. You're okay, you're fine. Go back to sleep." She whispered to her when the sirens stopped.

The girl found herself nursing from her Cami, her pacifier and soothers left at home.

She cried out when she was taken away from the Cuban, "I'm sorry, sweetheart. We just have to make sure you're okay." A doctor spoke, pulling the frail girl into the ambulance.

Lauren joined her girls in the ambulance, finding Y/N settled against Camila.

The girl allowed the doctors and paramedics to tend to her, crying out in both dismay and pain when they touched her hurt wrist.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, honey." The female doctor apologized, making sure everything else was okay.

She had various handprints on her arms and even her waist, where the man had gripped her the most.

The baby girl sniffled, snuggled into Camila, only settling when Lauren brought her onto her lap.

The brunette was getting sore from the girl nursing from her.

Lauren let the girl nurse, much more used to it than her wife who had only done it to settle the girl.

Y/N nursed from her Mommy, being taken into the hospital where she would be put through some X-rays for her arm.

The girl never once parted from her Mommy, crying out when the nurses tried to get her separated from her.

The girl finally settled when Lauren held her close and held her in the position the doctors needed her in.

Y/N was slowly falling back to sleep, allowing her Mommy to do as she pleased with her.

Lauren sighed, rubbing her baby's back and fixing her shirt. The nurses wanted the girl to stay overnight to have some more tests, especially since she was little.

When she was little, she would show just how much things affected her. Both physically and emotionally.

When Y/N was big, she would most likely avoid telling anyone she was in physical or emotional pain.

The baby was laying against her Mommy, now dressed in only her diaper and a hospital gown. She was still latch onto the Cuban's breast, not having any other soothers.

Camila sighed, trying to look through the endless amounts of paperwork.

Lauren was only gazing down at her baby who was fast asleep against her. She admired her with a loving gaze, just wanting to see her smile again.

The girl fussed and began to cry when she was unlatched from her Mommy.

"Oh, baby... shhh, shh. Mommy's right here, I'm sorry my love." She apologized, wiping her tears away and swapping breasts for her baby.

The nurse had asked if Lauren was breastfeeding, to which she answered truthfully. No. She was only allowing her little one to suckle for comfort.

The nurse was helpful and understanding. She actually asked if the woman wanted to start breastfeeding and offered the medication.

Lauren of course took the opportunity. Not only to calm her baby and help her have a sufficient amount of food when she was little, but to feel closer to Y/N.

Lately she had been feeling like the girl had been attached to her wife's hip and she couldn't help but feel a little jealous about it. Especially when Camila had let the girl nurse from her this evening.

That was Lauren's thing.

The little one whined when her Mommy was taking too long, growing uninterested and pulling at Camila's shirt instead.

"No, no, baby. Come here." Lauren pulled her back in.

"What, sweetheart? You wanna nurse from Cami again?" The woman chuckled, tucking the little one's hair away from her face.

"No, Camz. I'm already ready." Lauren pulled her baby back, cradling her and being careful of her hurt places.

The girl sighed in contentment when she felt her Mommy's warm breast against her face. She happily latched on, finding a steady suckling place.

"Well, babe. She can nurse from whoever she wants." Camila rubbed the girl's bare thigh.

"But that's our thing, babe." Lauren replied with a bit of attitude.

The brunette looked up from her laptop at this, surprised with her wife's sudden change of mood.

She decided not to address it, for fear of upsetting her further.

The little one fell back asleep against her Mommy, waking in the morning to the doctors putting her wrist into a cast.

She yawned, watching with sleepy eyes. Her Mommy smiled at this, fixing her shirt and rubbing the sleep from her face.

Lauren had fallen asleep on the bed with the little one against her, finding just a how comfortable the position was.

As for Camila, she was asleep on the couch in the room.

"No, no. No fingers, baby." Lauren pulled the girl's hand away from her mouth.

"Look, what color do you want, lovey?" The girl looked over the pretty colors in front of her.

She reached with her other arm, the one that wasn't hurt. She grasped the baby blue one, surprising Lauren. The woman of course, thought the girl would choose the pink one.

But no, she chose the blue one. The doctor fixed her cast, smiling when he saw just how content she seemed against the Cuban.

Camila woke up, pouting when she saw the cast on the girl's arm.

"Oh, baby..." she kissed her fingers.

The baby girl reached for her, but Lauren hesitated.

"Babe, she's going to cry." Camila warned, reaching for the girl.

As expected, Y/N began to pout when her Cami hadn't taken her into her arms.

"Okay, okay. Go on." Lauren let her go, a bit disappointed.

Camila had no idea what was up with her wife.

They took Y/N home that afternoon, the brunette attempting to feed her lunch. But, the girl refused.

She fussed and threw a fit, hitting her fist against the table.

"Ahhh!" She cried, making the woman sigh and give up. She set down the untouched plate of rice, reminding herself thy the doctors said that the meds would most likely mess with Y/N's appetite.

"Okay, okay. That's enough, Y/N/N. Stop, no!" Camila exclaimed when the girl managed to throw the spoon across the room.

"What is going on in here?" Lauren walked in, making the brunette sigh in frustration.

"She won't eat." She began to clean up the mess on the floor.

The baby was pulling and yanking on the straps of her highchair, crying and kicking with all of her might.

"Y/N! Hey!" Lauren clapped her hands to get her attention.

"¡Es suficiente! That's enough!" She exclaimed, making the girl stop her fit. But, that didn't stop her cries.

She was hiccuping, chest rising and falling in gasps for air.

"You're getting nowhere with your fits." She wiped her face clean.

"Blow your nose." She commanded.

The girl did as she was told, hiccuping and whimpering.

"You have no right to treat Cami this way when she was only trying to help. I know you're little, princess. I know you are, and I know that emotions can sometimes be too much. They can be scary for you, sometimes. I know that." She talked to her as she unbuckled her highchair.

Camila was watching intently, trying to learn from her wife how to handle situations like this.

"But, my love. You can't be throwing fits like this, look. You've almost made yourself sick. We're you just frustrated with Cami, hmm? Is that what happened? Was Cami not doing what you wanted?" The baby sniffled and rubbed at her face, hiccuping with tears still falling.

"Answer me, baby. I know you can. Use your big girl voice for me." Lauren wiped her face once more with a tissue.

"Uh- Uh huh..." she whimpered, lips in a pout.

"Look, honey." Lauren squatted down when she set the girl onto her bottom to sit on the floor like she usually did.

"Cami is big, isn't she? I know sometimes you still think of her as your sister, but she's big right now. Right now she's your Daddy." Lauren pointed at her wife, making the girl look over.

She was trying to help her understand.

"No, no thumb sucking, dear." She pulled the girl's thumb away from her lips.

Camila joined her wife, squatting down and gently pressing the girl's pacifier to her lips. Y/N sniffled, accepting it and beginning to suckle.

"I know you might be a little confused right now, but listen. Cami is only your sister when she's little with you. But, right now she's big, so she's going to be your Daddy. Mommy will always be Mommy." She stroked her baby's cheek, hoping she understood.

"Dada?" Y/N looked up at Camila, gently pressing a finger to her chest.

"Yes, baby. I'm your Dada." The brunette smiled, kissing her hand.

"And you've gotta treat her like your Dada, baby. No more fussing and trying to get your way. Dada is bigger than you, so you listen to Dada." Lauren adjusted her diaper around her hips, heart hurting when she saw just how loose it had become on her.

"Can you apologize to your Dada?" The girl nodded her head rapidly, leaning up and wrapping her arms around Camila.

"Me's sowwy, Dada. Me no means it..." she sniffled, shedding a few more tears.

"Shh, baby. It's okay, you're fine. I love you so much, please don't cry." The woman wiped her tears away, kissing her baby's pacifier that was between her lips.

Lauren kissed both of her girls's foreheads, gently squeezing them.

"Now, Y/N/N. You need some food in your tummy." The girl whined at this.

"Nah ah, what did I say?" The green eyed woman was quick to correct her behavior.

"No fits..." she whined out, lisping the words out from around her pacifier.

The two women thought it was the cutest thing.

"That's right. Okay, little one. Since you're not comfy with food right now, how about a bottle?" Camila suggested, getting up and pulling the baby with her.

"Baba an' an' me smaller, Dada?"

"Of course you can be smaller, baby girl. You don't have to ask. Up we go." She lifted the baby girl up into her arms, helping her slip even further.

Lauren smiled at this, shaking her head at her baby's cuteness. She fixed up a bottle for the girl, finding her wife settled on the couch with her.

She sat with them, sitting with them. Lauren's heart filled with joy when her baby had laid with her head on her lap and her legs on Camila's.

"Mommy howd." She set the bottle into her Mommy's hands, making the green eyed woman smile.

"Okay, my baby. Mommy hold." She repeated her words, kissing her lips when the girl had put away her pacifier.

Y/N let out a soft sigh, relaxing and skipping further into her headspace as soon as the warm milk found her tongue.

Her eyes hooded over from the exhaustion she had felt from her fit. Camila tracing gentle shapes on her baby's cast.

"And she's out." Lauren chuckled when the girl hadn't even managed to get through half of her bottle before falling asleep.

"Poor girl tired herself out with her fit. Maybe that's a good thing?" Camila teased, rubbing the baby's stomach.

"Hmm, I don't know about that. I love our baby girl when she's up and about. She may be a handful sometimes, but I love her." Lauren smiled, gazing down at the sleeping beauty who had her pacifier between her lips.

"I could get used to this." Camila admitted, tucking her wife's hair behind her ear.

"Caring for Y/N?"

"Mhmm. I like it more than I like being little. Because I have you." She kissed her wife's soft lips.

"And I have our baby girl." She kissed the girl's forehead.

Lauren knew in that moment, she had just fallen in love with her wife all over again.

The baby began to squirm in her sleep, legs gently licking her Daddy.

"Baby?" The Cubans looked down at her, finding her still asleep. The baby girl finally settled when her Mommy rubbed her tummy.

"You think she's having tummy trouble?" Camila questioned with a pout, kissing her baby's forehead.

"It might be the milk." Lauren sighed, immediately regretting giving it to her baby when she was so little and didn't have the knowledge of actually communicating successfully with her.

The baby began to wake up, whining and squirming. She was clearly in pain, tears finding her eyes.

"Oh, baby. Shh, Shh. You're okay, my love. You're fine, princess." Lauren pouted when the little one buried her face into her neck.

"I'm sorry, Mommy's sorry. She didn't know you couldn't have milk." The woman rubbed her bare stomach, trying to calm her.

"Dada!" The baby cried, reaching for both of her caregivers.

"Baby, I'm right here. I'm right here, my love." Camila came closer, holding the girl who moved to be halfway on her wife's lap and halfway on her's.

Y/N cried softly into her Mommy's neck, sniffling and spitting out her pacifier.

"Baby, I know. I know, my love. Let me just grab something for you- no? Okay, okay." Camila sighed when the girl only cried harder when she went to get up.

"Why don't you go with Daddy, hmm?" Lauren stroked her soft hair.

Y/N wasn't having it, not wanting neither of her caregivers to leave her.

Finally, Camila had enough and tore away from her to go retrieve some medication and soothers for the girl.

The baby cried and cried, only settling when her Mommy's breast was pressed to her lips.

"Mmm! Mmm...." She sighed, beginning to suckle.

Lauren chuckled when she found that her breast was practically Y/N's favorite thing. Her body was what calmed her, what made her relax.

Even if the baby didn't know it, she needed her Mommy more than ever now.

"Shh, Shh..." the Cuban rocked her back and forth, gently patting her padded bottom.

"How'd you get her to calm down?" Camil called from the kitchen.

"Tits." Lauren simply spoke, making her wife laugh.

The brunette came back, a heating pad in hand, along with a fresh bottle of ice water and some medication.

Y/N was gently tracing shapes on her Mommy's breast, eyes still filled with tears. But, at least she was much more calm.

All that was heard were her soft suckles, something that soothed the green eyed Cuban.

"Hey, my love. Look, this is going to make you feel better. Do you think you can be a big girl and take them?" Camila stroked her smooth thigh.

Those eyes found her and Lauren gently pulled her breast away from the girl's lips to see if she would talk.

Instead, she was surprised to find that the girl had milk on her lips. "Ahh..." the girl cooed, trying to latch back on.

"God, I should've known my milk came in. I was so sore yesterday." The green eyed woman chuckled.

"Hey, princess. Listen." Camila chuckled, trying to take the girl's attention back.

Those eyes landed back on her.

"Can you be a big girl and take this, hmm? Come on, I know you can." She stroked her cheek, making her whine.

"Me bwig, Dada..." she rubbed her eyes, reaching for her bottle.

"Thank you, princess." Camila gave her the bottle and pills. Luckily the pills were small.

"Just take them with your water, lovey." Lauren encouraged her.

The girl placed them in her mouth and drank from her bottle, holding it as she laid against her Mommy.

"Good girl, baby. Thank you, here." The brunette set the heating pad over her stomach when she began to squirm in pain.

"You can be little again, honey." Lauren kissed her lips when she had stopped drinking from her bottle.

"Me wan' big, Mommy."

"You want to be a big girl? Are you sure, honey?" She smoothed her hair down, making her nod.

"Fully big, darling?" Camila asked, already beginning to change her out of her diaper.

"No, Dada. Me big guwl, not big."

"Oh, okay. Baby, how about a pull-up, then? Will that make you feel like a big girl?" She smiled at her cuteness, changing her.

"Uh huhs." Lauren kissed her little girl's cheek before going to grab a pull-up from the nursery.

Y/N was being changed on the couch, "hips up, big girl." Camila commanded, making the girl listen.

"Good girl. Thank you." She kissed her bare hip as she slid the pull-up over her.

The girl sat up, blushing when she felt the thin, crinkly material against her princess parts.

"Feews funny." She squirmed, making Camila grab her hips.

"I know, hun. I know it does, but no squirming or touching there. Little girls don't touch there." The baby nodded her head at this, being brought to the nursery to play.

Her caregivers were making dinner, the girl playing quietly in the nursery.

She had many toys scattered on the floor, a Barbie in each hand. She seemed to be in her own little world when Lauren walked in, leaning on the doorframe.

She found her changing one of the Barbie's clothes, taking a moment to stare at it. "I've caught you, huh?"

The girl's eyes shot up, her face turning bright red when she saw her Mommy standing there.

"Wasnt doin nofin!" She exclaimed, rushing to dress the nude Barbie.

"Mhmm, sure. What are you so interested in. Is it this?" Lauren pointed to the Barbie's chest.

"No Mommy!" The girl exclaimed, not wanting to answer, her face turning even redder than before.

The girl decided she had enough playtime with her Barbie's, not wanting to be embarrassed any longer.

Lauren only chuckled at her behavior, checking her pull-up.

"Good girl, tell Mommy or Daddy when you have to go potty." She patted her bottom.

Y/N whined at this, not wanting to be smothered like she would when she was smaller.

"Me big guwl!" She whined out, pushing her Mommy's hands away with a pout.

The Cuban only smiled at her behavior, amused.

"Okay, play some more while Mommy and Daddy finish up dinner." She gently swatted her bottom once more before leaving her.

Y/N once again went to her Barbie's, checking to see if her Mommy had gone, which she did.

She double checked, running back and continuing to play. She did the one thing all girls did when they were young. She made her two Barbie's kiss, giggling and blushing.

But when she once again grew very curious, she undressed her favorite Barbie and looked at her. She was confused, not knowing what everything was. She didn't understand what she was feeling or what the butterflies in her tummy meant.

"Y/N, honey what are you doing?" Camila had been the one to catch her, this time.

The girl wasn't so embarrassed now, stuffing her fingers into her mouth.

"Daddy, what's dat?" She pointed to the Barbie's chest.

"Well, baby. That's her chest."

"No, Daddy. Look." She took off the shirt of her boy Barbie and showed her.

"Oh, I see. Baby, those are her breasts. Mommy has them, I have them, and so do you." Camila pointed at her chest.

"B'east." She repeated, lifting up her shirt to look.

Lauren walked in at just this time. "Is she looking again?" She chuckled when she saw her baby who had lifted her shirt.

"Yup. She's figuring herself out, babe. Leave her be, she's only curious." Camila gently poked the girl's belly button, making her giggle.

"Daddy!" She squirmed away.

"Put your shirt back down, big girl. It's time for dinner." She patted her thigh, making her do as she was told.

She ran to her Mommy, wanting to see her, too. "Mommy big b'east!" She exclaimed, climbing under the woman's shirt and looking at her.

"Y/N!" The green eyed woman laughed out, pulling the girl out of her shirt.

"Baby, hey. No, no." She pulled her back out when the girl tried to climb back in.

"Y/N/N, baby stop. No, you're still little, honey. You can't touch Mommy like that." Camila warned her, making her confused.

The girl didn't understand what her Daddy meant. She just wanted to explore and learn.

"Babe, she's little. She doesn't know what we're talking about. Her touches are innocent and they will be as long as she's little." Lauren chuckled, patting her little girl's bottom.

She grabbed her hand and led her down the stairs, bringing her to the kitchen.

"Cu'cake!" The little one ran over to the counter where a few freshly frosted cupcakes were sitting.

"No, no. Baby girl, no." Camila lifted her up from where she was trying to climb up to reach the cupcakes.

"You're going to eat your dinner first."

"But cu'cake, Daddy!" The girl whined, pointing at them.

"I know, dear. Come here." She pulled her onto her highchair.

"Listen, baby. If you finish half of your plate like a good girl, you can have a cupcake. I know your tummy is still upset from the medication you're on, but you need to eat." She pointed at her, buckling her in.

"Me eats den cu'cake?"

"Yes, honey. You eat, then you can have your cupcake." Lauren nodded, kissing her lips and her cast.

The girl began to pick at it, making her Daddy grab her hand.

"Leave it be, honey."

Lauren sat in front of the girl, smiling when she felt feet kicking her leg, gently.

Y/N always had to be touching someone, which her caregivers understood. They knew the girl's love language was touch.

The little girl began to feed herself, seeming very driven as she ate. She had a motive and that motive was the cupcake.

"Good girl, baby! Thank you, Y/N/N!" Camila praised her when she found she had finished what she had asked her to.

The three were now on the couch, Y/N sitting on the floor at the coffee table as she she her cupcake.

Lauren and Camila were watching a movie, the Cubans bursting into laughter when they saw just how messy their little girl had got.

She had frosting everywhere, her face, shirt, hands, even some in her hair.

"That was a bad idea on my part." Camila admitted, trying to wipe her clean. She gave up when she saw the pink frosting the girl's hair.

"Okay, come on. I think someone needs a bath." She grabbed her by the arm, guiding her up.

"No, Daddy! No baff!" She whined, fingers in her mouth to taste the frosting on them.

Lauren rolled her eyes playfully at her baby's whine, going to clean up the half eaten cupcake on the coffee table.

Her little one had always seemed to never finish what she had initially started eating. So, the woman ate the rest of it, not wanting it to go to waste.

She cleaned up, going upstairs to find her wife having trouble with the baby girl.

Y/N was not having it, not letting her Daddy undress her.

"Y/N..." Lauren warned, the look enough to make her squirm. But the girl stood her ground, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Are you testing me, little girl?" Lauren questioned, actually surprised with her little one's audacity.

"Hmph." The girl simply huffed out, turning away from her Mommy with a pout on her lips.

"Alright, fine. Come here." Lauren gestured her over with her fingers, shocked when the girl didn't do as she was told.

Camila gasped when her wife grabbed the girl by her hair, pulling her into their bedroom. Never before did she ever think her wife could lay her hands on Y/N.

But Lauren did. It wasn't that bad, just a few swats on her bare bottom. Not enough to actually physically harm her, but enough to make her feel the pain.

The girl squirmed and fought.

"Owwie, Mommy!! Owwie!" She whimpered out, trying to get out of her position, laid over the woman's lap.

"Are you done being a brat, or do I have to give you more?" The green eyed woman warned, making the girl shake her head.

"No! No! Mes sowwy, Mommy! Mes sowwy!!" She exclaimed, sniffling and tears falling down her face.

Lauren released her, nodding when the girl ran to her Daddy to have her bath. A bath sounded much better than being spanked again.

"Good girl." Camila praised her, wiping her face and undressing her.

She was careful of the girl's newly sore bottom, lifting her into the already filled tub.

Y/N squirmed, whining at the feeling of the warm water on her body. She did not like it one bit. That, and she didn't want to sit still for too long.

It was boring.

Lauren went to go grab some fresh clothes for the baby girl, hearing her wife warn Y/N various times about squirming.

She returned with a clean towel and the clothes, finding her baby squirming away from the itchy towel that her Daddy was using to drag along her body.

"Mmmph! Daddy, don't wike!" She whimpered out, tears of frustration finding her eyes.

"I know, my baby. I know you don't like it, but I have to get you clean. Come on, just a bit longer." Lauren began to unbutton her shirt.

"Here, baby. Nurse from Mommy." She pulled it off, going and kneeling at the edge of the tub with her wife.

Y/N moved over to her Mommy, her freshly washed hair wet and falling over her face. Lauren smoothed it back for her, kissing her forehead before unclasping her bra and slipping it off of her shoulders.

Camila couldn't help but stare at her wife. Her breasts were fuller, rounder, and bigger than she remembered them being. They were filled with milk for their baby girl, her nipples perky and ready to express the milk.

Y/N stared for a second, unaware of her hands that began to fidget. She was nervous and she didn't know why. Those butterflies were back in her tummy and she was back to feeling bashful.

Her face turned a slight tint of red, making Lauren chuckle and cup her cheek. 

"What's wrong, pretty girl? Hmm?" A hand came out to touch, tentatively. She palmed the woman's left breast, feeling the flesh.

"Tummy feels funny..." she whined, burying her face into her Mommy's hair to hide.

"Don't hide, baby. Your tummy feels funny? Funny how?" Camila asked, running the rag down the girl's thighs.

"Mmph, Daddy!" She squirmed when the rag touched her princess parts.

"I see. Baby, do you know what made you feel funny?" Camila asked, being careful as she washed her little girl.

"Mommy, I think." She answered, unsure.

"Is it the same funny feeling you had when you were playing with your dolls?" Lauren asked, stroking her face.

"Mhmm."

"Well, baby. I think you like Mommy. You like Mommy a lot, so much that your body gets excited. That's all it is." Camila spoke, not wanting to ruin her baby's innocence.

"Me esited?"

"Mhmm, your body likes Mommy. Just like you do." Lauren smiled when her little girl gently grasped her breast kneading it gently.

"Otay." She nodded, latching onto her Mommy's breast and nursing from her.

She let out a lazy yawn, gently scratching the woman's chest.

Camila finished washing her baby, kissing her forehead as she lifted her out of the tub.

"Babe, my boobs hurt. She needs to nurse before bed." Lauren warned, feeling her chest.

"Okay, my love. I'll have her dressed and then we can go lay down." They exchanged a gentle kiss before parting ways.

Camila dressed her little girl, placing a pull-up around her hips before wrapping her up in her favorite blanket.

She brought her into their bedroom, finding her wife had already fixed up the bed for sleeping. She was laying and waiting for the baby who was suckling on her pacifier.

She was half asleep, dozing off just as she was laid in her Mommy's warm, comforting arms. 

The baby sighed when her pacifier was taken from her lips, feeling that warm breast against her face.

"Shh, baby. It's time for bed." Lauren kissed her forehead, fixing the blanket and getting them tucked in.

Camila joined them after turning out the lights.

Y/N nursed from her Mommy, slowly falling asleep and relieving her from her sore breasts.

Y/N was the first to wake. She was out of headspace, getting changed before going outside.

She watched the sun rise, entranced by the breathtaking ocean as its waves crashed onto the sand.

"Y/N?" A voice spoke as the sliding door to the patio opened.

The woman let out a long, relieved sigh.

"Hey." She spoke, tearing her gaze away from the beautiful sea.

"Are you okay?"

Camila followed behind her wife, joining the woman who was sitting on the stairs of the patio.

She held her knees to her chest, head seeming to be in another place.

"Yeah. Sit with me?" The two joined her, sitting on either side of her.

Lauren reached to hold her hand, interlocking their fingers.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything... but at the same time, nothing." She sighed, looking back out at the ocean.

"I'm bombarded with so many unanswered questions. So many wonders, so many what-ifs." She answered, finally pulling herself out of her curled up position.

The two women were quiet, just listening and knowing that's what she needed right now.

"So many confusing feelings, thoughts. I feel overwhelmed, but at the same time, nothing at all. It happened, the worst thing in the world happened. Im scared, terrified even. But at the same time, I'm thinking, how the fuck can it get worse? So in a way, that calms my head and heart." She admitted.

"I probably sound fucking insane right now." She let out a nervous chuckle, still not looking at them.

"Hey, you don't sound insane." Camila cupped her cheek.

"You sound human, Y/N." Lauren replied, following her wife's lead and cupping the woman's other cheek.

"We understand, baby." That's all the woman needed to finally make eye contact with them.

Camila was the first to lean in, kissing her soft lips and leaving room for her wife who didn't waste time to join.

Their lips met in a soft, tender, love-filled kiss. A kiss that was filled with nothing but feeling, passion, heart and soul.

It made tears form in Y/N's eyes. She had never felt so loved, so needed, so wanted. She felt important and part of something so incredibly beautiful.

A tongue slipped into her mouth, meeting her's. And just like that, heat began to rise.

The woman slipped onto Lauren's lap, sitting and feeling hands slip under her shirt. In a swift movement, Lauren was standing with her love in her arms.

Y/N was koala hugging the green eyed woman, feeling her stiffening penis rubbing against her crotch.

She was pushed up against the wall, Lauren not having the time or care to take her to the bedroom which seemed much too far.

Camila found herself grasping and touching both women, mouth gliding along their necks.

Moans filled the air, accompanied by the soft smacking of lips.

The brunette pulled her wife's sweatpants down, making her penis spring free to poke and rub against the woman's clothed heat.

Y/N's head fell back onto the wall when she felt Camila's hand slip into her pants, rubbing and touching her.

"Ugh..." a soft, high pitched moan left her lips, Lauren's mouth attaching to her throat.

The brunette pulled the woman's pants off of her legs, surprised to find that she had no underwear on.

She kissed and sucked on her wife's penis, making her moan and look down at her. It was such a mutual feeling between the three. The sexual desires, the love, the intimacy.

Camila was helping the two as they had sex, sucking and licking at them as her wife slipped into the woman's vagina.

Y/N was a moaning mess, being laid onto the dining table. None of the three women cared anymore about anything but the act they were doing.

The woman slipped her shirt off, leaving her nude and on the table as the green eyed woman fucked her.

Lauren did the same, taking off the rest of her clothes and pulling the woman closer by her thighs.

Camila stripped herself, being pulled onto the table by Y/N, who began to suck her penis.

The brunette pushed Y/N to be on her hands and knees, a better position for the both of them, Lauren not seeming to mind. She grasped that beautiful ass and fucked her into the table.

Camila moaned and held the woman's hair for her, guiding her and teaching her how to suck her. What made her feel good and what didn't.

Lauren groaned, gripping Y/N's hips and hearing the creaks of the table each time she thrusted into her.

All that left their mouths were struggled moans, pants, and groans of pleasure.

"Shit, Y/N! Baby, I'm cumming!" Camila gripped her hair, muscles flexing as she shot her load into the woman's mouth.

With just the sight of her wife busting a load into Y/N's mouth, Lauren was cumming too.

The woman swallowed Camila's load, surprising her completely.

She didn't care this time and she knew neither did her girls. She came inside of the woman, fucking even through her orgasm to get her off.

Y/N arched her back, biting her bottom lip and pushing back into the Cuban who was fucking her.

"Ugh, Lauren! Baby, fuck! I'm cumming!" She whimpered out, both Cubans stopping to watch her.

Her nails dug into the wood of the table, thighs shaking as she orgasmed. "Mmm, good girl. Good, girl baby." Camila praised her, kissing her swollen lips.

"Mmph, sensitive." She whimpered when Lauren hadn't stopped thrusting.

"Sorry, baby." She apologized, slowly pulling out of her warm, tight haven.

She stood back, watching as her sperm load leaked out of the woman and onto the table. "Camz, look." The brunette groaned, pulling herself off of the table to come look.

"No, no, baby. It's so hot, please." Lauren begged the woman who had closed her legs and gotten shy.

"No, it feels weird... warm and wet..." she squirmed at the feeling of the large load that the Cuban had emptied inside of her.

"Baby, let me see, please." Camila pouted, squatting down and kissing the woman's thigh.

"What do I get if I do?" The woman smirked, crossing her arms over her bare chest.

"How about some head, baby girl? So that I can clean you up." Lauren stroked her thigh.

"Mmm, deal." The woman smiled, spreading her thighs and exposing herself to the two women.

They watched as the change of position made that thick sperm leak out of her. Her vagina providing a beautiful home for most of it.

The excess leaked out and onto the table.

Y/N sighed when the green eyed Cuban began to suck on her, tongue swirling and slipping against her.

"Ugh... baby that feels so good..." she softly moaned, biting her bottom lip and leaning her head back.

"Fuck... just like that, Lo.... Mmm, nice and slow..." she coached her, hips gently grinding and moving to get more of the beautiful sensation.

Lauren moaned softly at the taste of her own sperm mixed with the flavor of her lover.

It was so hot.

Y/N leaned back on her elbows, locking lips with the brunette who cupped her cheek.

Their tongues fought for dominance, the woman not being one to back down so easily.

She only gave up when she found herself going over the edge.

"Shit, fuck! That's it, baby! I'm cumming!" She gripped that raven hair, thighs squeezing around her head as she orgasmed on her face.

Her chest rose and fell in soft pants, Lauren humming and cleaning her lover up.

She came up when Y/N gently pushed her away, happily sharing the taste on her tongue with her wife.

Camila moaned at this, hearing a soft yawn and pulling away from her wife to find Y/N snuggling into Lauren.

"Cuddles?" She questioned, making the woman nod and smile.

"Cuddles." She agreed, grabbing both Cuban's hands before leading them to the bedroom.

They got all snuggled up in bed for a nap, Y/N allowing her lovers to write on her cast as she rested.

Lauren smiled drawing a little heart on it.

The woman let out a soft sigh of relaxation, enjoying the feeling of Camila's hand that gently stroked her stomach.

The brunette smiled, leaning down and locking lips with the woman. Lauren didn't want to be left out, joining them.

Their threeway kiss was short lived when Y/N's phone began to ring. Camila groaned, a bit angry that their lovey-dovey moment had been disrupted.

"It's Lucy." The woman sighed out, sitting up.

"I won't be a minute." She got up, slipping a robe over her body as she left the room.

Lauren gave her wife an unsure look, making her shake her head.

"Stop it, Laur. Y/N won't go back to Lucy. Not when she knows that what we have is something she can't just find anywhere else. We have something, something special." Camila stroked her wife's cheek.

"Nothing could ever replace that." The green eyed woman sighed at this, nodding her head and silencing her thoughts.

Y/N returned with her phone in hand. "Lucy is dropping off my things, she'll be over soon."

"Will she be here long?" Camila asked, sitting up and pulling the woman in by the ties of her robe.

"Of course not. Not when she knows just how uncomfortable it would make me." She straddled the brunette's lap.

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason..." Lauren answered.

"You two know that I would never trade anything in for what we have, right?" The woman looked between the two.

When she received no answer, she pulled them closer, their faces just inches apart.

"Look at me. I need you to listen to every single word I say. Feel me, hear me, breathe me in." She instructed them, pulling them so close that they could smell her sweet scent. That scent that made them feel home.

"This, right here." She spoke, talking about the aura, the feeling between them.

"This is impenetrable, no one and nothing can get in between it. Not Lucy, not any simple woman who thinks she can separate us, no one." She looked deep into their eyes.

"This is real, it's feeling, it's life. Our life that has become one. Our souls have intertwined in ways that I couldn't ever imagine. You are part of me and you always will be, one way or another. Please, please don't ever doubt my love for you. It's as eternal as your souls... it'll live even after the death of our physical forms and beyond our afterlife." She leant her forehead against their's whispering to them the last sentence.

Her voice and the words gave the two women goosebumps.

There was something so true and so deep to the meaning of the woman's words. It was so incredibly heart struck that it made their souls feel whole.

"Now, let's get dressed." Y/N pressed a lingering kiss to both of their foreheads before pulling away and standing up.

Camila wiped the beautiful tears that had fallen down her face, heart filled with so much love for both her wife and that beautiful woman.

The three got dressed just as the doorbell rang, Lauren going to answer it.

Lucy began to ramble almost immediately as she saw Y/N. She had already been invited into the home, but that didn't stop her anxiety.

"I packed everything you need. Your comfort items, your clothes, your pillows. I didn't know if you would need back the things you bought for me, so I brought them too. I-"

"Lucy." Y/N chuckled at her rambles, finding them cute.

"Thank you." She smiled, pulling her in for a hug.

This shocked the woman, entirely. The shock was written on her face, seen by those two Cubans.

"Keep the things I got you. They'll serve great memories." Y/N told her.

"Besides, the things I gave you belong to you, not me."

"Thank you." Lucy smiled.

"Are we... are we good?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"Yeah. We're good." The woman nodded her head.

"I hope everything works out for you three. Treat her well." She spoke to the two Cubans.

"We will." Camila smiled, bidding the woman goodbye.

That evening, they had dinner and began organizing their bedroom together. Camila cleared out space in their dresser, closet, everything for the woman who was now part of their family.

Y/N was going to get her cast off, sitting and waiting with her girlfriends in that familiar hospital room.

She waited anxiously, so very excited to have it removed. It had only been a good seven weeks.

"Alright. Here we go." They all watched intently as the cast was removed, the woman finally free and able to do as she pleased without the burden of it.

But, they found out something more, too. Through Y/N's bloodwork, they found that she was pregnant.

Lauren, Camila, and Y/N were welcoming their first child within the next seven months. That was when the Cubans decided it was time to share the secret of Y/N to their families.

The talk went over well with both the Jauregui's and Cabellos, who were just so very happy to be having a few more members of the family.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

43.5K 582 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
116K 4.2K 23
Continuation of my one shot She Loves Control from my Camren One Shots Collection. Requested from many of my loyal and gorgeous readers. The first ch...
359K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
14.7K 320 14
A few Camren one shots and mini fics enjoy :)