Meeting Mr.Player

By bucsfan9737

Arianna has always been the good girl and a model student. Till she meets Jared, the school's bad boy. He nev... More

Meeting Mr.Player
Chapter 1: Here we go (Edited)
Chapter 2 Not you...
Chapter 3: My New Roommate
Chapter 4: That's mine
Chapter 5: Oh your talking to me again now?
Chapter 6: This chick, what the hell is she doing to me?
authors note
Chapter 7: What do you want Jared?
Chapter 8: Am I going soft?
Authors note
Chapter 9: Well tonight is a night I will never forget.....
Chapter 10: My world is really crashing down...
Chapter 12: I did what now?
Chapter 13: What a party!
Chapter 14: Can things get any worse?
Authors note
Chapter 15: You can't handle the truth!
Chapter 16: The jerk was in the fridge
Chapter 17: "Sooner or later..."
Guess who's back...back again

Chapter 11: What did we do...

125K 1.1K 90
By bucsfan9737

 Authors note: okay so telling you guys to run with scissors wasn’t the greatest advice *shrugs*....

Oh and thank you to @Csings for giving me a good...*cough* hot *cough*... actor to play James. Burkley Duffield is mhhhhmmmm! LoL :))

Jared pov

What did we just do? I snap my head back. Ari's expression displayed exactly how I felt. Confused, torn and wanting more though kissing her is wrong. She's a freaking nerd, good girl, and definitely not my type. She looks down blushing. Sh*t, she may think I like her.

"I.... I gotta go..." I stutter, getting up and getting the hell out of that room. Why did I just kiss her! I slam my door behind me. I'm going to end up hurting her and that is the last thing I wanted to do. I slam my fist on my desk, and knock over the chair. What the hell am I gonna do! I grab a bottle of beer from the hidden fridge of alcohol in my closet. I take a swig. I walk back and forth in my room and after a few more bottles, I knock out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I wake up in the morning my head is pounding.

"Ahhh" I moaned out loud. I grab my alarm clock. I had five minutes till school started but I was in no hurry.  I stumbled to my closet, changing out of the clothes I wore yesterday into a fresh new outfit. I sprayed on some axe, checked out myself in my mirror and went to go brush my teeth. I wasn't worried about any awkward situations with Ari because I knew she would be at school. Once I was down I head down stairs to the kitchen table. I grab my car keys off the table, a monster from the fridge, and walked out the door. I pull into the parking lot, which was deserted because class started half an hour ago. I had the same first period as Ari, and there was really no way I could avoid her in that class. We sat right next to each other. I don't bother getting a tardy pass and walk straight to my first period. When I open the door I find myself looking for the person I was avoiding. There she sat, not even looking up when I opened the door or when I sat down next to her. I stared at her, and I knew she knew I was looking at her, yet she still didn't make eye contact. Did I already hurt her? Mr. Burnside, who was annoyed by my interruption of the class continued his lecture. 

“Open your books to page one hundred and seven and follow along. The velocity of an object is defined as the change in displacement with the change in time” I open my textbook and fake that I am paying attention to the lesson. I was more focused on Ari.

“Really?” She whispers to me, pointing to the textbook. She saw through my act and smiled. I found myself smiling at this too.

“The speed of an object is defined as the distance travelled divided by the time period.” Mr. Burnside continued, completely unaware that neither of us where paying no attention to his lecture at all.

“Look” I started first.

“Save it.” She whispered to me. I looked at her.

“I was upset that James did that to me. I shouldn’t have done it.” She continued.

“It wasn’t your fault if that’s what you’re saying. It’s not like I was trying to stop you.”  I didn’t understand what she was getting at. It’s not her fault…It was just a kiss.

“I don’t have feelings for you, if you’re worried about that.” This shocked me a little. I have never had a girl tell me that.

“Huh?”

“That’s why you’re talking to me now right…to make sure that I didn’t have a feelings for you right? Because that would ruin your rep, and I’m not your type right?” She asked. I felt awful because when she said it, it sound a lot worse than it did in my head.

“That’s not what I-“

“Like I said, save it.” The bell rings and she grabs her textbook and leaves the classroom, leaving me to feel like a total dirt bag. The rest of the day dragged on. When school ended I swung by Ari’s locker, I needed to clarify things and apologize but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Ari talking to Austin. Why is Austin talking to her? Like me, he didn’t have a very good rep around here but this didn’t make sense.

“So why are you talking to me?” Clearly Ari was confused about him speaking to her too.

“Well I was wondering if you want to go with me to the state fair.” He asked. Ari’s and my jaws dropped at this.

“Uh, well I just got out of a relationship and honestly you’re an asshole.” I laugh at her remark. They didn’t hear me laugh so I continued to listen.

“I promise that I will never do that to you.”

“Well that’s hard to believe because your rep defines you as a compulsive liar and a heartbreaking jerk.

“I’ll prove it to you. Give me till next Friday. That’s when the fair is.” He almost begs. Don’t go out with him Ari. You and I know he is bad for you. Hell freaking James knows that.

“Alright but good luck with that…” She answered. ARE YOU STUPID!!  He grins and offers to carry her books, and walk her to her car. She nods and they walk off to the student parking lot. I did not like this at all…

I was surprised to pull into the drive way, an hour after the thing with Ari and Austin, and see Ari’s car still gone. I felt my blood boil when I thought about her being with Austin. I go into my room and listen for her to pull in. A half an hour passed and she still hasn’t come home. Another hour upon another hour and she is still not home. I paste my room a few times before going to look for my dad. It was about seven now and I had to admit I was worried about Ari. It wasn’t like her not to have at least messaged my father or me where she was at.

“Dad, what if he is raping her right now? And that’s why she hasn’t texted us back.” I say setting the table for dinner.

“Jared, don’t you think you are taking this too far… It’s only seven-ten. She is probably having a good time right now. She needs some out of the house time.”

“I just don’t trust the loser she is with.” I muttered.

“Jared she’s a tough girl. She knows how to handle herself now just relax kiddo.” I grimace and sit down. I wasn’t really hungry so I pushed the food to the side with my fork.

“Jared… She’s fine now eat!” I get a decent amount of food on my fork and eat to please my dad. I go up to my room and blast my music, trying to forget about Ari.

I hear the front door open and slam close at ten o’clock. I hear someone giggle and then I hear Ari’s door open and close. I freaked out. Was he going to try and get in her pants? I run out of my room and burst open Ari’s door. I see Ari leaning out the window.

“Ari?” I called to her.

“Yeah?” She giggles lifting herself out of the window and hitting her head hard on the window seal.

“OWWWWW!” She screams and then bursts out with uncontrollable laughter. I raise an eyebrow at her, what the hell is wrong with her? She stumbles over to her bed, falling luckily on her bed.

“Ari?”

“Yes Jare bear?” Jare bear?

“What were you doing at the window?”

“Well I was talking to a birdie…” I walk over to her as she stood up fast, almost falling but I steadied her. She reeked of alcohol. I was flabbergasted. She was drunk? Why did she do that? This wasn’t like her!

“Why were you talking to a bird?” I keep her talking and I try to figure out what to do with her. My dad will kill her if he found out that she drank.

“Bird-DIE, Jare bear…not bird...silly goose…I was talking to the birdie because he is my friend.”

“Um, okay. Ari why did you drink?”

“Because.”

“Because why?”

“BeCAuse life is realllllyyyy hard right now…” She burped in the middle of because.

“What’s hard about it?” Maybe this was a good time to figure out what has been going on.

“My parents die, some girl fights me and I didn’t know her, My boyfriend cheats, and you don’t like me but Austin does.” My hands become fists when she mentions his name but I loosen my grip.

“I do like you Ari.”

“Nuh-uh. You told me you didn’t. Unless you lied.”

“I just don’t like you that way.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“Why?” wow drunk Ari is a lot more to handle.

“I don’t know!”

“No need to be mean and yell….your stupid.” Oh.My.God. is she five?

“Ari I know things are hard for you but you can’t drink. It’s not good for you.” I condescend.

“YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I’M GOING THROUGH.” She yelled. This seemed more like herself. She sits back done on the bed and starts to cry. I made her cry. Now I felt awful. I sit next to her and pull her to my chest. And we just sit there. Her crying, and me comforting. She was right… I had no clue what she was going through. But I wanted to help.

Authors note: Next Jared pov will be at 2,000 votes you guys are close so keep voting. Oh also if you guys wanna send in banners ill put them up with the chapters and dedicate the chapter to you.

And remember kids, always floss :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 9 25
The mayor's daughter must work together with a badboy yet popular guy in her school on a project. She learns things about that changed her perspectiv...
2.8M 85.3K 46
Ariana Jacobs and her mom are struggling to make ends meet everyday because of the death of her father, which is how she starts working as a maid for...
143K 5.4K 25
BEFORE I START THERE WILL BE NO STEALING OF MY STORY AND CLAIMING HAS YOUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly Smith went to the smartest school and the richest...
51.1K 1.5K 41
Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to live with her father and two older brot...