Through Her Eyes

Oleh AuroraRose2081

Hermione Granger is cursed by Bellatrix Lestrange during the Battle of Hogwarts, sending her tumbling off the... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: The Bridge
Chapter 1: Adrift
Chapter 2: The House Elf
Chapter 3: The Mauraders
Chapter 4: The Sorting
Chapter 5: A Snake in the Lions Den
Chapter 6: Building Bridges
Chapter 7: Of Cats and Compromises
Chapter 8: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 9: Encounters
Chapter 10: Trouble
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Intervention
Chapter 13: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 14: Traitor
Chapter 15: The First Meeting
Chapter 16: The First Date (kinda)
Chapter 17: Ravenclaw's Lost Diadem
Chapter 18: A Chat with a Phoenix
Chapter 19: Into the Chamber
Chapter 20: Battle with a Basilisk
Chapter 21: A 'Date' with Regulus
Chapter 22: A Masquerade for Two
Chapter 23: Slytherin's Locket
Chapter 24: Liontail
Chapter 25: Burning Day
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Chapter 27: Deja Vu
Chapter 28: Transformation
Chapter 29: Heart to Heart
Chapter 30: Implementation
Chapter 31: Cup of Victory
Chapter 32: Old Friends & Sweet Nothings
Chapter 33: And so it Begins
Chapter 34: Hogwarts in Summertime
Chapter 35: The Final Battle
Chapter 36: Old Friends, Old Enemies
Epilouge

Authors Note (5 years later)

2.2K 39 4
Oleh AuroraRose2081

To all who find this story,

Brava! You have found the coup de gras of my teenage years. The golden egg of my childhood. A year-long staple of my life between 2015 & 2016. I wrote this with no knowledge of the books - I've only read up to the third, even as an adult. I was flying by the seat of my pants and my expert knowledge of the films in every direction which are in no way, shape, or form, accurate. At least not to this fandom's standards. To some, the pairing could be considered problematic, the plot is a trope burrito, and the ending. Well...I've had enough mixed reviews to know it can be considered both a work of utter genius and the work of a mad fool.

To those now reading this, this story is not good.

It is a fanfic as fanfic was meant to be. Incredibly campy, self-serving, nonsensical, incomprehensible at times and fully and utterly bursting with inconsistencies and plot-holes that a pantser like me tends to overlook in even the most blatant of circumstances. However, as I clean up my childhood profiles, I can say this story is not one I can simply delete nor dismiss from my life. It changed me in a very permanent way. I'm now a writer of my own original stories, hoping to one day write a book promising much better quality.

And though I can no longer appreciate the HP Universe as I once did-I no longer consider the franchise nor it's creator worth a single precious breath-this story is something beyond that. So, to all those who still read, comment (both good and bad), and especially to those who consider this a favorite story (how I appreciate you all), I hope you enjoy the treasure you've found in all it's VERY fanfiction-y glory.

It's been five years since I wrote this. God, do I feel old.

Sincerely yours,

- The Author

Rose (February 2023)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64.1K 2.3K 37
Having lost the War at the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry is sent back in time to 1976 to avenge his friends and family. With the help of members of the P...
155 1 8
So in this story you will be Bellatrix Lestrange's sister. You'll be around 35-40 years old. And no, you won't be evil, you studied at hogwarts and w...
27.5K 386 24
(Temporarily Discontinued) Hermione Granger had enough. When she dies saving the wizarding world in The Battle Of Hogwarts, she wants a second chance...
1.4M 62K 102
Join the Marauders for their final months at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as they fight for their friends and family, revise for their...