Poetic Justice (Soft Robotics...

By kayvex

James Bucky Barnes, the former soldier, doesn't think he's got any gentleness left in him. Juniper Grace Cunn... More

0.00(distance)
0.04(gravity)
3. POETIC JUSTICE
0.12(paradox)
0.16(epinephrine)
0.20(paradigm)

preface

762 24 16
By kayvex

Hi!!! This is a revised version of Soft Robotics. Not a sequel. I personally think it's different enough that it's worth reading if you liked the first one, but who knows lol.

It's the same bare bones story, so I can't really call it anything but "Soft Robotics," but nearly everything about it is very different. The writing style is different, pacing, new plot lines, new conflicts, a metric fuckton of new scenes, more detail, etc. I kept the stuff I thought was working best, which was Bucky and Grace being weird together.

I've been working on this version for a while—doing research, plotting, drafting, etc. It's been taking time away from updating my other fics, so I decided to just sort of do my revisions live on here, uploading as I finish each new chapter, to at least maintain a bit more activity on my account. Proof of life, you might say. Proof of continued Grucky interest, lol.

I was originally planning on putting these revisions into the original version instead, but I decided to leave that one up because it's a bit of a time capsule for me. I was updating nearly every day that summer, just kinda messing around... I didn't have much direction with it. It's kinda fun and chaotic to me still in that form. And I love the in-line comments on that one; I'd hate to see them all go.

Content Warnings: Some elements of this one are a little bit darker in tone than the other. Grace has past sexual trauma from Rumlow.

I may also add additional warnings as I keep writing—potentially new kink warnings. Pls be cool about it lol.

Anyway, here we go.💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 99 19
Y/N and Bucky have a complicated relationship. They love each other, but will that love be explored? Will they end up together? #1-buckyxreader 11/5...
1.2M 41.1K 91
James Bucky Barnes, the former soldier, doesn't think he's got any gentleness left in him. But Grace Juniper Cunningham, the former child prodigy, st...
33.2K 1.3K 47
You look...happy? Bucky leaves Wakanda and returns to the States to try to figure out life again. Sydney is a newer member of the team that Steve hop...
167 12 12
Hydra are building an army. Everyone 18-30 years old are being recruited. You either walk through the gate or get dragged. Sadie finds her one hope o...