Dangerous Love (ONC 2019 - LG...

By elveloy

(TOP FIVE WINNER!!) Patrick Morgan didn't usually invite strangers home, but when he saw Harlan camping out i... More

Author's Note
1. Chance Encounter
2. Proposition
3. A Death
4. The Camp
5. A Fight
6. Accusations
7. Forest
8. Escape or...
9. Kidnapped
10. Confluence
11. The Cave
12. The Kiss
13. Juan
14. Consequences
15. Fallout
16. Rumours
17. Ransom
18. Choices
19. Trapped!
20. Resolution
21. Later
Shameless Plug

Epilogue

183 20 0
By elveloy

"Target acquired. E.T.A two hours."

"Excellent!"

Frank Yelt turned off his wristcom and stretched. Finally. The job had taken longer than he'd thought. He opened the steel door at the back of the room and eyed the industrial-sized dispenser inside with grim satisfaction.

He wasn't entirely certain that Owen Maddon and his henchman Kam were the people responsible for the death of Boris and his family, but they'd traced more than one rumour back to them, and someone had to pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 281 37
21 year old Kay gets the shock of his life when he wakes up halfway across the world after four years in captivity. Traumatised, battered and bruised...
101K 3.2K 11
[Male aliens x Male human] Noah just wanted to help the fugitive alien fix his ship and get the hell off Earth. But Noah gets more than he bargained...
9.8K 1.4K 20
[ONC ROUND ONE WINNER: 4th place] When he discovers his husband has been replaced, an android hunter must find the impostor in time to rescue the man...
3.1K 477 53
Grace had no idea what she would find on the other side of the wall when the gates opened. Even less so that they wouldn't let her brother cross, lea...