Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.โœ”๏ธ
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

59.

1.4K 185 207
By Writerbyheart01

A knock on the bedroom door forced her to lift her eyes towards the one who opened the door. "Hmmm?" Asked Shifa in an almost dead voice and the maid placed the dupatta on her shoulder properly.

"Badi Amma is summoning you." Shifa sighed and looked at the wall clock which was showing evening time then she glanced at the prayer mat on which she was sitting and the tasbih (prayer beads) on which she was counting the verses that contain uncountable glories.

"Keh do main abhi nhi aa rahi, baad mein aa jaungi." And without waiting for a reply from the lady standing on the door Shifa restarted praying as well as picked her mobile to dial Daniyal's number which was still switched off. He never turns his mobile off, and there was no chance of the battery dying because she herself detached his fully charged mobile from the charging cable. Removing the mobile from her ear she again wiped her tears and cried.

(Tell her I'm not coming, I'll listen to her later.)

The maid pulled a face while walking out from the room and went to Badi Amma's room where Mrs Kazmi was also sitting with badi Amma.

"Badi Amma, Shifa Bibi ne kaha hai wo baad mein aa jayengi abhi nhi aa rahi."

(Shifa ma'am is saying to tell you that she's not coming but she'll later.)

"Kyu bhai? Abhi kyu nhi aa rhi? Aesa kya kaam kar rahi hain tumhari Shifa Bibi?"

(Why? Why can't she come now? What is she doing?)

"Wo sab to mujhe nhi pta badi Amma, lekin aaj to Shifa Bibi ke andaaz hi alag hain, seedhe muh baat tak nhi kar rhi wo. Aapko bhi itne gusse mein jawab diya hai ki wo abhi nhi aa rahi." The middle aged maid told everything in a single breath and Mrs Kazmi glared at her.

(I don't know anything about it, but today Shifa ma'am is behaving differently. She also replied for your call in a rude manner.)

"Bas karo Reshma aur jaao yaha se, tumhara kaam ho gya ho to chhutti Karo warna apna kaam karo." Mrs Kazmi dismissed the maid from the room because she didn't like her daughter-in-law's insult from anyone's hand. But badi Amma's face turned red in anger.

(Enough for now Reshma.... Go and complete your work and if it's don't then go back to your home.)

"Hadd hoti hai badlihazi aur bemurawwati ki bhi, aese kon mana karta hai aane ke liye. Mene konsa koi bohot bada kaam bata diya tumhari Bahu ko Jo usne do-took jawab de diya?" Badi Amma drew her anger out on Mrs Kazmi who gulped the anger and frustration.

(So mean and inconsiderate! I haven't told a great tast to your daughter-in-law that she's showing such behaviour.)

"Aap naraz na ho badi Amma, main baat karungi Shifa se, wo aese to kabhi nahi karti ho sakta hai kuch zaruri kaam kar rahi ho." Mrs Kazmi replied but Badi Amma jerked her head while grabbing the tasbih (prayer beads) from the pillow. She pulled her dupatta to cover the head properly and started reciting something under her breath. Mrs Kazmi sighed while standing up from the bed and walked towards the bedroom of Daniyal.

(Don't be offended Badi Amma, I'll talk to Shifa maybe she's busy, otherwise she never does this.)

Pushing the door of the room Mrs Kazmi smiled lightly and again shut the door to take back steps.

"Badi Amma, Shifa namaz parh rhi hai. Shayad magrib ki namaz ke liye deyr ho rhi hogi isliye aapke paas nhi aayi warna wo bachhi aesi nhi hai." Mrs Kazmi explained, for a moment Badi Amma's expressions changed to normal because Shifa refused to come for namaz but how could she be so good to leave this matter so easily?

(Badi Amma, Shifa is praying namaz, maybe she was getting late that's why she refused to come. Otherwise she's not mean and inconsiderate.)

"Jo bhi hai Bibi, keh to sakti thi ki namaz parh ke ayegi, usne to farmaan suna diya ki nahi aa rahi." Badi Amma hugged while increasing the speed of pushing those black coloured beads farter than before and Mrs Kazmi closed her eyes while sighing and went back to her room.

(Whatever the reason is, at least she could tell me. But no, she announced clearly that she's not coming.)

...............

Clock hands were hitting half past eleven, Mr Kazmi was sitting in his bedroom but Mrs Kazmi was sitting in the hall, everyone was waiting for Daniyal without telling anything. The old couple was thinking that Shifa was sleeping so they didn't disturb her but she was crying in sujud for safety of her husband. She have had dreams in past too which turned true but this is one of the most horrifying one. Daniyal's mobile was still switched off that's why everyone was more worried, he never turns his mobile off.

<><><><><>

Spreading his leg on the sofa he readjusted himself as well as cushions behind his back he smiled.

I'm missing you. Without paying attention to anything he sent the a which was received on the other side without any delay but even after waiting for two minutes there was no reply from the other side. Are you missing me? He sent the next text with curiosity to know what she was feeling but...

What do you think? Got a reply and sighed.

I think you're not missing me at all. He replied and rolled his eyes without noticing who was sitting on the opposite sofa for the last ten minutes and noticing his expressions. Sometimes he was smiling sometimes smirking and sometimes rolling his eyes while receiving those texts which were kinda insulting or teasing him.

That's great! You already know what I am feeling. I'm impressed.
That's why I started liking you, otherwise my taste wasn't so poor 😉😘 He got a message and raised his brow while suppressing a smirk and started typing a reply.

I'm ready to ignore everything after seeing the emoji. 😘😘😘😘 He just sent the text when a voice stopped him to glanced at the mobile screen which was showing the reply came from other side without any delay.

"Konsa kala jaadu kra hai is chudail ne tujh par ki din raat us se baate karne ke alawa tujhse koi aur kaam hi nahi hota?" He suddenly looked up and gave a dull expression then rolled his eyes.

(What spell has this witch blown on you that you don't have any work to do other than talking to her all the round of clock?)

"Wahi jaadu hoga jo aapne mere Abba par kra hai."

(The same spell you've blown on my father.)

"Mene tere Abba se aakhen lada kar shadi nhi kri thi, unke Ghar walo ne mujhe pasand kra tha."

(I hadn't did love marriage with your father. His family member selected me.)

"Wow... I'm impressed. Aapne arranged marriage ke bawajud papa ko achhi tarha control kar rakha hai, apni hone wali bahu ko ye hunar nhi sikha dijiyega, meri zindagi mushkil ho jayegi." Shariq smirked while placing his one leg on the other and again glanced at the mobile screen which made him smile.

(You've controlled my papa so well even it was an arranged marriage. But teach this art to your would-be daughter-in-law, it'll be difficult for me to survive in such a relationship.)

Rani kept watching her son who was a rebellion since childhood but she hadn't tried to mend his ways because he was against everyone but his mother.  He was biggest shield of his mother.

"Shariq..." This time Rani was hurt, her voice was indicating that she could cry at any moment. "Hmm?"  Shariq looked up with the same smile and his mother tried to send him on a guilt ride with her little true little fake facial expressions.

"Maa ki bad dua le kar apni khushi ki shuruwat karoge to kabhi sukun se nhi reh paoge." Rani muttered and a few tears popped up in her eyes.

(You won't get happiness if you'll start your life with the curse of your mother.)

"Yaar mummy please... kuchh nhi hota bad duao se." Shariq rolled his eyes.

(Mummy please, curses do nothing!)

"Barbaad karne ke liye bas ek bad dua kaafi hoti hai." Rani huffed while showing her anger and Shariq smirked while standing up from his place.

(Only on curse is enough to ruin one's life.)

"Aesa kuch nhi hota." Mumbling that he walked towards his bedroom and after just ten minutes he came out in an impressive outlook..

(It's all rubbish.)

"Kahan Jaa rahe ho?'' Rani almost yelled when noticed her son going towards the main entrance.

(Where are you going?)

"To meet a friend." Shariq stopped in between his way to listen to what his mother was saying.

"Friend or girlfriend?" Rani kind of glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, Afifa is not my girlfriend. Hum dono ke ghar walo ki marzi se wo meri mangetar hai... Girlfriend keh kar uski value kam nhi kariye."

(With the concern of our families she's my fiancée, don't decrease her value by called her my girlfriend.)

"Tumhari so called mangetar ban'ne se pehle wo ladki tumhari girlfriend hi thi..." Rani glared at him, her words were displaying loathing towards the one whom Shariq loves.

(Your so called fiancée was your girlfriend before engagement.)

"No. she was not! She was not involved in any relationship before this engagement, not even with me. I should leave, I'm already getting late." Shariq didn't liked his mother's behaviour towards Afifa but he didn't want to drag the matter so just glanced at his wristwatch and let the last sentence out while walking out the home.

"Ye to abhi se hi joru ka gulam hai, shadi ke baad kya hoga?" Rani muttered while massaging her forehead but she was not going to leave this matter so easily.

(He is already tied up with her apron string, what will happen after marriage?)

Picking up her mobile phone she dialled Afifa's father's number who picked her call very soon. After a formal greetings Rani came to the main topic to be discussed and....

"Bhai sahab wese to main aapki bohot izzat karti hu lekin aaj maine aapko sirf itna batane ke liye call kari hai ki apni beti par thodi lagaam laga kar rakhiye. Shareef ladkiyan sharafat se rehti hain." Rani burst out making Afifa's father shocked.

(Bhai sahab, I really respect you but today I have called to tell you to control your daughter. Teach her some modesty.)

"Kenha kya chahti hain aap? Main kuch samjha nahi." Said the man in the same shocked tone, he couldn't imagine that his daughter was doing something objectionable.

(What do you mean?)

"Kahan hai aapki beti abhi? Ghar par nhi hai ya kahin jaane ki tayyari kar rahi hai?" Rani asked in an insulting way and before she could get a reply from the reputed man a voice came in the background 'Dad, I'm going. Allah Hafiz.'

(Where is your daughter? Isn't she at home or getting to go somewhere?)

Rani smirked and felt satisfied because it was a winning situation for her "She's going to meet Shariq." Rani revealed and she listened to another voice. 'Wait Afifa, don't go... Let me take this call then I've to talk to you.'

'Dad... That's not fair.' Afifa groaned in the background and Rani felt like a winner.

"Maaf kijiye main kuch samjha nhi aap kehna kya chahti hain?" Smiled Rani at the reply and removed the mobile from her ear to place on the other one.

(Pardon but I'm unable to understand what you want to say?)

"Chaliye main samjha deti hu." Rani smirked.

(Let me explain things to you.) 

"Aapki beti 24 ghante mere bete se baate karti rehti hai, kabhi call to kabhi message... Aur abhi to wo Shariq se Milne Jaa rhi hai, puchhiye us se kaha jaa rahi hai abhi."

(Your daughter is always on call or text with my son, and now she's going to meet Shariq... Ask her where she is going?)

Rani's explanation was simply blood boiling one, the clueless Afifa was sitting  in front of her father seeing his face which was showing red shade due to anger.

"Hum log mil kar baat kar sakte hain is baare mein? Aap Musa aur Shariq ke saath yaha aa jaiye, ya main waha aa jata hu." Said the man in a hushed tone and Afifa's face left the smile which she was holding.

(Can we meet and talk about this matter? Either you come here with Musa and Shariq or I'm coming to your place.)

"Mujhe koi baat nahi karni is baare mein. Aap apni beti par thodi lagaam laga kar rakhiye." An the call was disconnected the very next moment.

(I don't want to talk about it. You may control your daughter.)

Afifa's colourless face in front of her father's red face were showing contrast situations of their mental state.

"Dad, is everything fine?" Afifa muttered and her father shook his head slowly. He was silent and Afifa knew very well that her father's silence indicates the arrival of a Strom.

<><><><><>

Clock hands were hitting half past two, Mrs. And Mr. Kazmi was sitting in the living room waiting for Daniyal.

Placing down the mobile Mr Kazmi slowly shook his head, and his wife held her head which was aching too much. Daniyal's mobile was still switched off.

"Tum dono is waqt yaha kyu bethe ho?" Badi Amma came out from the room with sleepy eyes and asked in a hushed tone and Mrs Kazmi informed about everything which eventually took away Badi Amma's slumber too.

(Why both of are sitting here?)

"Phone Karo use..."

(Call him.)

"Phone nhi lag raha Badi Amma." Mr Kazmi replied in a hushed tone while dialling the number one more time but it was still off.

(It's switched off.)

Badi Amma also sat down with Mrs and Mr Kazmi. She was holding her prayer beads and now the beads were moving faster than usual.

Time was not passing, every second was going like hours and with every passing moment Mrs Kazmi's blood sugar levels were increasing. Every negative possibility was conquering her heart when the doorbell rang.

"Daniyal." Mrs Kazmi smiled while standing up from her place and almost ran towards the door, followed by Mr Kazmi and Badi Amma. The figure who was standing on the door was expecting to wait a few minutes but the door was open the very next moment by his mother.

"Daniyal kaha the app aur aapka mobile kyu band hai?" Mr Kazmi welcomed his son with this scolding.

(Daniyal where were you and why your mobile is off?)

"Aap sab kyu jaag rahe hain? Mene kaha tha na main deyr se aunga." Daniyal replied with another question and entered in the home. 

(Why are you all still awake? I already told you to sleep after having dinner.)

"Jab tak bachhe Ghar na aa jaye tab tak Maa baap sukun se kese soo sakte hain?" Badi Amma asked with disappointment and Daniyal looked at his mother who was something in between crying and illness.

(How could parents sleep peacefully until their children come back home safely?)

Meri pyari Ammi, aap itni tension kyu leti hain?" He asked with a smile while wrapping his arm around his mother's shoulder and kissed her temple.

(My lovely Ammi, why are you so stressed?)

"Shifa kaha hai?" Daniyal asked when didn't find her in the crowd of worried people and Badi Amma was the first to answer the question.

(Where is Shifa?)

"Soo rahi hai araam se, wese Daniyal tumhari biwi ke nakhre bhi nirale hain, zara sa kuch keh kya diya subah se kamre se bahar nhi nikli, mene bulaya to saaf mana kar diya... Na sharam na lihaaz..." Badi Amma started narrating the story in a single breath and Daniyal looked at his mother because he couldn't trust all those things.

(She's sleeping peacefully. Well your wife's tantrums are unmatched. I scolded her so she didn't even step out of the room, even though she refused when I summoned her.)

"Daniyal aapne Shifa ko kuch kaha tha? Subah se kisi se baat nhi kri unhone." Daniyal shook his head on his father's question and Shifa came out of her bedroom with long steps. Her eyes were flowing tears, and her dupatta was wrapped around her head because she was only praying for her husband's wellness and she came as soon as she finished the prayer.

(She didn't come out of room after breakfast, have you said something to her?)

"Deni.. Aap aa gye, aur ye kya hua?" Shifa mumbled and cried more after seeing the bandaid on Daniyal's forehead. Surprisingly no one else noticed that small thing because they all felt satisfied that he was fine.

(Deni you're back, what's this?)

"Why are you crying Shifa?" Mr. Kazmi asked but she ignored it and stepped towards Daniyal.

"Ye kya hua Deni aur aapka mobile kyu off hai?" Touching the bandaid Shifa asked in a crying voice.

(What's this Deni and why is your mobile off?)

"Theek hu main, Zinda hu bas ab chup ho jao. Ahmaq aurat." Daniyal laughed lightly before pulling her cheek but Shifa cried even more after hiding her face in her palms.

(I'm fine, see I'm alive. Now stop crying idiot woman.)

"Shifa... Ye kya bachcho wali harkat hai? Aese kon rota hai? Koi dekhega to kya kahega?" placing his hand on her shoulder Daniyal asked, he wanted to hush his wife but she wasn't ready to stop crying. 

(Shifa ... what is this childlike act? Who cries like this? What will anyone say when they see you crying like this?)

"Will you tell me where your mobile is and how you got this wound?" Asked Shifa while removing her hands from her face and Daniyal sighed.

"Mobile aur wallet chori ho gya mera, usi choor ke peeche bhaagte huye chhot lag gyi, aur police station ki formalities mein itna time lag gya." Daniyal still didn't tell the whole truth and Shifa's eyes widen but dropped tears again. She glared at her husband and pushed his hand from her shoulders.

(My mobile and wallet are stolen, and I got this scratch while chasing the thief and I'm late as I was busy with the formalities of the police station and all.)

"Baat mat kariye aap mujhse, bohot bure hain aap Deni. Kaha tha na mene mat jaiye lekin aap to Mera mazakh uda rahe the, aap meri baato ko seriously kyu nahi lete? Aapko kyu lagta hai ki sirf aap hi samajhdaar hain main Bewaquf hu? Kyu aap mujhe aur meri baato ko kuch nhi samajhte Deni? Kyu?" For the first time Shifa shouted at Daniyal.

(Don't you dare to talk to me, you're so annoying Deni... I already told you to don't go today but no... You were making my fun, why can't you take me seriously? Why do you think that you're the most intelligent man and I'm just an Idiot who keep babbling nonsense? Why me and my words don't matter in your life?)

Daniyal was gawking at his wife who was shouting at him. He doesn't know that he himself was the only person who was behind her loud voice, when the very first time she shouted on Anwar only Daniyal was the reason and today she was again shouting because of this man. God knows the what power Daniyal had which filled Shifa with courage to raise her voice.

Badi Amma, Mrs. And Mr Kazmi were also shocked to see that scene, they were seeing a new form of the sweet and polite girl who was shouting at her husband and he was silently listening everything.

"Shifa Listen..." Daniyal grabbed her shoulders but Shifa huffed and pushed his hands away with anger. "Not even a single word. Don't talk to me ever. Go ahead, go wherever you want to go, who I'm for you? Just an Idiot. Right?" And she walked back to the bedroom with loud steps and flowing eyes. Daniyal smacked his forehead and Mr Kazmi asked him about the matter and Daniyal informed his family members about whole situation and that nightmare.

"Pagal ho gyi hai ye aurat, kal raat se roo roo ke mera dimaag kharab kar rakha hai ki main kahi na jaun. Baba mujhe heraani ho rhi hai Shifa ki aesi bachkana aur ahmaqana harkat dekh kar. Ek khwab ki wajah se aese kon roota hai?" Daniyal sighed while sitting on the sofa and held his head with left hand. He was tired. Extremely tired. But in the reply of his complaint he got a sharp glare from Mr kazmi.

(This woman has gone mad, She's been crying since last night to stop me from going anywhere... Baba I'm really shocked on her idiotic and childish act. Who cries like this just because of a nightmare)

"She's not idiot or childish, can't you see how much she care for you that just a nightmare made her this condition. Daniyal become responsible, settle down some business or start doing a job which give stability to your life!" scolding his only son Mr. Kazmi moved towards his room.

"Aap theek hain beta? Kuch nuksan to nhi hua na?" Mrs Kazmi asked after cupping her son's face and Daniyal shook his head with a smile, he grabbed her hands and kissed the back of her palms.

(Are you alright dear? Is there any harm?)

"Main bilkul theek hu Ammi, maali nuksaan hua hai lekin main theek hu. Ab aap bhi jaa kar soo jaiye aur dawai khana mat bhuliyega." Daniyal muttered and his mother left after stroking his head, now only Badi Amma was standing in front of him.

(In absolutely fine, there is some financial loss but I'm fine. You should also take some rest now go and sleep well, and don't forget to take your medicines.)

"Badi Amma aap bhi jaa kar soo jaiye." Daniyal demanded in a hushed tone but it seems Badi Amma was in the state of shock. Taking slow steps she came to the sofa and almost fell down on it.

(badi Amma you too go and take stay)

"Badi Amma, kya hua? Aap theek to hain?"

(What happened Badi Amma? Are you alright?)

"Kya keh rahe the tum? Shifa sirf ek khwab ki wajah se itna roo rhi hai?" Badi Amma muttered and Daniyal furrowed with confusion because he was unable to understand Badi Amma's reaction, it seems she was going to cry very next moment.

(What were you saying? Shifa is crying just because of a dream?)

"Nhi... Bilkul nhi. Wo ek khwab ki wajah se nhi tumhe khoone ke dar se roo rhi hai." And Badi Amma's eyes filled with water.

(Absolutely not! She's not crying for a dream but because of a fear to lose you)

"Badi Amma..." Daniyal was unable to say anything, he was unable to understand why suddenly Badi Amma became emotional.

"Ek baar mene bhi aesa hi khwab dekha tha,"
(Once I also had a similar dream.)

Badi Amma muttered while taking a pause.

"Aaj tak pachhtati hu ki us din tumhare Bade Abba ko jaane hi kyu diya? Kyuki shaam ko unka janaza mere khwab ki tabeer ke sath wapas aaya tha. Kaash main bhi roo roo kar unke liye dua kar leti to shayad wo haadsa bhi tal jata jese Dulhan ki duao se Aaj tumhara haadsa tal gya." Badi Amma shared her pair with Daniyal, maybe it was the first time in these six decades when she was telling what she was in her heart, Daniyal connected points and realised that Shifa's nightmare wasn't false, today he had witnessed a situation where he could lose his life but he was saved like a miracle, when he was running after the thief he fell down on the middle of road and a fast moving car counter hit him but the driver pushed the break very next moment. He was amazed... Was that really magic of his wife's prayers? Or everything was just a coincidence?

(I regret till now that why didn't I stop your Bade Abba from going, that day? That evening his body came back with the interpretation of my dream. I wish I would also pray so that he would also be saved from that accident just like Dulhan's prayers saved you today.)

"Badi Amma," Daniyal passed her a glass of water but she shook her head and wiped the tears with the corner of her white dupatta. Maybe she was crying for the first time in someone's presence otherwise she had only made people cried.

"Khush qismat ho jo aesi biwi mili hai, kya naam hai is ladki ka...?" Badi Amma told him but mumbled the last part while coming back to her original form, Daniyal was confused.

(You're lucky to have her, what's the name of this girl?...)

"Kon ladki?"

(Who girl?)

"Tumhari biwi, aur kon? Kya naam hai uska? Allah maaf kare bada mushkil naam hai."

(Your wife, who else? What's her name? God forbid, such a difficult name.)

"Shifa.." Daniyal smiled.

"Haan Shifa." She muttered and again sighed like a wave of emotions hit her heart but this time she controlled it to reflect in her eyes in the form of wetness. "Tumhari biwi tumse bohot mohabbat karti hai, warna Aaj kal ki ladkiya to sirf peese ke peeche bhaagti hain, khush qismat ho tum Jo tumhe Shifa mili."

(Your wife loves you so much, otherwise nowadays most of the girls are gold diggers. You're lucky to have Shifa.)

And the old lady mumbled in a tired tone while placing her both hands on the sofa to support herself in standing up. Daniyal tried to nod but couldn't because only one line of the old lady made him shocked.

Your wife loves you so much

"Ab kya Puri raat yahi bethe rahoge? Wese ab to subah hone wali hai, ab jao apne kamre mein, baat Karo apni biwi se, usne subah se kuch nahi khaya, dekhlo use." After scolding Daniyal, Badi Amma walked to her room and Daniyal nodded and stepped towards his bedroom. How could he forgot that he had to handle Shifa?

(Will you keep sitting the whole night here only? Well, it's almost morning now. Just go to your room and talk to your wife, she didn't even have her breakfast properly.)

First time ever Daniyal realised that he has a family who waits for him and wishes for his wellbeing.
First time ever he didn't feel irritated after listening to his father's advice to be stable in his life.

He smiled lightly because Shifa was still on the prayer mat, maybe this time she was thanking her almighty for her Deni's wellbeing. He didn't disturb her prayer and bring dinner for both of them.

"Shifa, come... Have dinner" He said when she finish her prayer. She glared at him but they both silently sat down on bed taking the tray of food in between them but no one served in their plate as they were waiting for each other to do this work, Daniyal filled his plate with curry and make a little morsel but instead of consuming that he lift to her mouth. Shifa was watching him with emotion filled eyes

"Aa-aap khaiye" her cracky voice made its way out from her already dried throat but Daniyal shook his head.

(You have this)

"Aapke baad" He replied and Shifa took that morsel

(After you)

That was the first time when Daniyal was feeling her emotional gaze on himself. Shifa was only watching him without averting her gaze. Silence was making space between them but bringing tranquility in their minds and hearts too.

After having dinner they both lay down facing towards each other, Shifa's eyes were swelled due to over crying which made Daniyal guilt ridden.

"Shifa.." he whispered.

"Ji" she sniffled, all her anger flew away with tears.

(yeah)

"You shouldn't be crying this much" He said like a scolding but placed his hand on her cheek. There were no words in between them, Shifa and Daniyal both were only peeping in each others eyes.

"So jao" He mouthed while caressing her cheek softly which gave her goosebumps on her whole frame.

(sleep now)

"Neend nhi aa rahi" she lied in same hushed tone Because she only wanted to see Daniyal without leaving a single second.

(I'm unable to sleep)

"Aa jayegi, aakhe to band kro" He whispered and she held his free hand before closing her eyes and Daniyal smiled.

(You'll be able to sleep, just close your eyes)

But very next moment she again open her eyes and gave a innocent smile to her husband with a question "Are you really fine?"

"110%" He whispered with a smile and Shifa shift towards him with a small smile and hugged him making him surprised. He didn't hug her back.

"I'm sorry I... I shouted at you but I was scared." she muttered on his chest.

"I'm fine... Aap soo jao" He replied Shifa looked towards him "Aapko kuch ho jata to...?" She muttered and Daniyal felt her arms around himself, he didn't show any emotion just cupped her face for a moment, "I'm fine. Absolutely alright. Okay? Just need to sleep well." And he closed his eyes. Shifa kept watching him and when found his eyes shut she also closed her eyes, soon she was in the land of nod but Daniyal was in the land of thoughts.

"Daniyal whenever I need you, you're always there for me. Don't you get fad up with me?"

"People try to save their life in hard time... And you know you're my life, so I always try to save you." a smile captured both lips and Daniyal held his hand in front of her.

"Adeena never give up, I'm always there for you, don't hesitate to hold my hand, I promise I'll be always there for you throughout my life. No matter what situation are you facing I'm always there waiting for you with my open arms and smiling lips! Ready to welcome you anytime."

"I believe in your every word" Adeena muttered while holding his hand and for a good moment they both only watched each other. "But how and why you're always with me?" She asked making his smile small

"Life is all about being there for your loved ones in their hard time, and you're my most loved one" Daniyal replied and she smiled.

"De-ni" Shifa's mumble brought him out from his trance and He noticed her sleeping peacefully hugging him.

"I promise Adeena, you're only one who is in my heart and I won't share myself with anyone else except you" Daniyal's own words rang in his ears. Taking a deep breath he slowly freed himself from her grip and turned his side, his back was facing Shifa. Closing his eyes he was trying to sleep and suddenly his heart skipped a beat when he remembered the words of Badi Amma.

Your wife loves you so much.

Again Turning his side he looked towards Shifa's puffed eyes and taking a deep breath he wrapped his arms around her, taking her completely in his embrace. His heart felt guilty as All the promises which he made to Adeena were ringing in his head but his train of thought again got disturbed when Shifa snuggled in his arms.

Pulling Shifa even closer he Shut his eyes very tightly, just like a small baby who tries to do same in order to find a way out from the reality by closing eyes but actually he was facing a war in himself.

'I love you Adeena'

'Daniyal, Shifa loves you very much'

'Deni, now this is my home... Where my husband is!'

'Daniyal, Shifa is my only daughter, It wasn't easy for me to marry her off but I'm trusting you and her decision... Please never prove me and her wrong to trust you'

'Deni you're amazing! I am so happy to have you in my life'

Opening his eyes he again looked towards Shifa and a half smile covered his lips.

"I'm also lucky to have you in my life. My idiot wife" He muttered before kissing her both eyes one by one and soon they both were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace.

<><><><><>

Hey readers

How are you all?

How is this chapter?

Honestly speaking now I just want to wind up this book soon but there are too many elements I wanna add, idk if I'm doing justice or will I be able to do justice with this book 😕🙁

N. Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 12.4K 32
ยซ Sequel of Rรšแบžร…Rรš - ร$Hยถ ยป ยซStand Alone Bookยป ~ Zรยฅยฅรร‘ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWNยฐยฐยฐ ~ รยฅโ‚ฌDร ~ "The wor...
95.7K 10.4K 46
Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha]. Sometimes love can prove poisonous when you nurture the...
75.1K 4.7K 46
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
12.8K 546 42
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...